Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,501 - 738,520 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
Well, I for one would have come on to Topix today if Romney had won and posted nothing but congratulations.
me too!

hee hee hee
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He was reelected because too many people have lost their moral compass, their bearings and their minds.
You helped reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck.
Maybe you should think about that for a while.
Killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck is one of those "women's health issues" Democrats keep talking about.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

According to one Tea Party leader, the reason for Mitt Romney’s loss to President Barack Obama is that he was not conservative enough and was “weak-kneed” and a throwback to Bob Dole and John McCain. The President Bush’s were not named, however.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

"I eagerly await the day the GOP establishment figures out that the 'safe' candidates are not getting the job done," stated Hughes. "The GOP needs to adhere to stricter ideological purity and put forth candidates that represent a significant difference in viewpoint from the Democrats that are creating devastating policies for Americans. The Republican Party has been shoving 'their' candidate down the throats of conservatives for years, and it's not working. It's time for them to wake up."

mmmmmmm...yeah
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If having a job was a requirement to run, Romney would not have been eligible.
BIFF-BAM!!!!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
president nobama won. America lost.
Peace
KMA
Still got a McCain sticker on your car?

Put a couple Mitt stickers on there.

Drive it for 16 years!

SHOW THE WORLD YOU ARE A LOSER!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, I for one would not have come on to Topix today if Romney had won calling people out by name in order to gloat.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
" The night we waved goodbye to America... our last best hope on Earth"

I trust that means you are leaving.

See, the country is getting better already.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Payroll taxes are going to skyrocket Jan.1.
You're running the same stuff we heard in 2009.

Do you wonder why you're repeating the same BS that never came to fruition the first time around??

The whole gun thing is the biggest joke of the bunch.'He just waited until...!" How pathetic is that. But how goes the NRA coffers nowadays? Suckers.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Now that Obamacare is the law of the land and everybody will be required to purchase health insurance, how will the non-producers manage to pay for it? You don't suppose "qualified recipients" will get government assistance for that too do you? Nahhh.....not a chance!
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck.
Unless, of course, you, too, have no reservations. If so, you and this president are guilty of holding the scissors.
Don't jump
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Let’s play Russian roulette with Liberals/Democrats!! Let’s take the Liberals/Democrats argument raising taxes on the Wealth and eliminating tax loop holes for Corp America off the table and agree to do both!! I disagree that we’re tax to little, our problem is we spend too much so Liberals/Democrats what are you willing to Cut?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Testor (D) retained his Montana Senate seat, while Mia Love was nudged out in her Utah US House race__lotta split ticket voting yesterday.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>People from Minnesota are nothing more than Canadians with a U.S. drivers license. Who needs them anyway?
Republicans are an exclusive group.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
New noreaster going to hit Hampton Roads, or are you safe?
Don't know about him/her but I am.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hey, easy there pal...everything's gonna be ok. can i get you anything?
This post was enough. Thanks friend.:-)
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure could use a dk and a brain.
hey doc...now's not the time to attack...these hapless apes have gone through quite a shock. imagine finding out that every hateful bigoted idea you have rolling around in your tin can of a brain turns out to be false and is rejected by sane people...how would you feel?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a reaction from a stunned wall street that was hoping a Republican POTUS would reverse some of the financial regs so they could get back to screwing everyone in sight.
At the same time gold is still in decline__not to mention oil prices.
...and the dollar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Eman wrote:
Well, I for one would not have come on to Topix today if Romney had won calling people out by name in order to gloat.
:-)
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No foreigners have proven they will work for peanuts and like being treated like slaves. Also those nations will allow companies to dump toxic waste anywhere they want and spew poison into the air.
THIS IS ABOUT GREED NOT WHO OR WHAT IS BETTER.
Your whole post was a lie....
Most union workers are underworked and overpaid because they know they can't get fired. Where's the incentive to be productive? Business owners are tired of it. Chinese workers are just grateful to have a decent job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 10 min CDC 42
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••
•••