Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#797821 Nov 7, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
And the tea party will go down as the last vestige of racist America.
Somebody probably said that about Hitler as the Jews were being called the scurge of the earth.

Nice going there, Sherlock.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797822 Nov 7, 2012
GOODBYE AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA GOT RE-ELECTED BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, FOR ABORTIONS AND GAY MARRIAGE. LET'S TELL THE TRUTH HERE.. PLEASE!!
LOL! At least you are honest and tell the truth about what your most important issues are.
Carol and the others kept trying to say that it was the economy.
It's not.
It's always about abortion and gay marriage.
Never seizes to amaze me.
Oh, and racism, almost forgot
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797823 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kelly can go too. I am so sick of her loud shrieking and inability to read the news from her teleprompter. She places emphasis on the words like a dumb ass kid learning to read and it is so irritating to listen to when she gets UPSET at what she's READING! Sounds like she's going to have a stroke and she gets on my last nerve! Then the personal idiotic remarks by these females negates anything they've been reporting on!
Megyn is as bad as the other females when it comes to fishing for compliments from the males. Fox News does have more attractive TELEPROMPTER READERS but that is where it ends. Affirmative Action must end and we see every time you turn on the tv!
Bill O'Reilley is another annoying sob who needs to go. He is worse than Donald Trump the way he's always promoting himself btw.
Yeah, but at least Megyn Kelly is hot looking. That's all that matters anyway. They're all airheads.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797824 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped to reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal by sticking scissors in the back of its neck.
And you think two men shooting off their mouth is unforgiveable.
This is exactly why we're screwed.
I thought you said your most important issue was the economy?

The Real Carol, religious fanatic has emerged!!! You're going off the deep end.
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#797826 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>and what if it became the law...you might go to jail on principle and good for you, but there are others ....
...and what if monkeys flew out of your arse-geez, com'on man,get a grip!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#797827 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And still no FEMA trailers in N.Y. or N.J. WHAT'S THE HOLDUP OBAMA? IT'S F'IN SNOWING UP THERE! GET OFF THE GOLF COURSE AND DO YOUR JOB!!
Well why doesn't JUDAS call his pal and tell him to get to work? Is FATSO still pigging out on all that Kobe Steak and champagne he got for all the photo ops and words of praise for TRAITOR IN CHIEF?

Fatso really needs to go on a diet. Michelle Obama will never let him in the White House.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797829 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped to reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal by sticking scissors in the back of its neck.
And you think two men shooting off their mouth is unforgiveable.
This is exactly why we're screwed.
They were running for the Senate; and I am glad they shot of their mouths, they lost, so now they can shoot themselves in the mouth.
Their loss was a victory for women.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797831 Nov 7, 2012
Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>You should seek some professional help. I am an ER Physician and can think of no condition that would be allowed to go unchecked(by any Physician I have ever met or heard of) if it was the sole option to save the pregnant mother's life. Those most common being uncontrollable uterine/placental hemorrhaging, eclampsia or uncontrollable high output cardiac failure.
NOT delivering or aborting a fetus as you contend would NEVER be prevented at ANY hospital if deemed by a Physician to be the only viable life saving treatment.
And NOTE: I have in 30 years of practice NEVER had a "Hospital" "tell" me how to save a life,close a wound or treat any case. It is the Physician BTW that determines the type of care/practice of medicine the patient receives, not a right wing hospital!
Don't pay attention to Real Dave. He's just an old Jane Fonda worshipping draft dodger who happens to think people that served honorably in the U.S. Navy are "sissies". His views are insignificant. Just ignore him.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797832 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations Homer. Now a quick look to the future:
Grandkids: "Hey Grandpa Peppy tells about the good old days"
Grandpa Peppy: "Okay kids, gather around the stone fire pit in front of our cave, and I will tell you the story. Many years ago, we were not part of Western China as we are today, this land was called Virginia and was part of the United States of America. Back then you could have learned all of this from history books, but that was before the chinese government burned them all. You see, everything was great until this narcissist named Obama was elected president and proceeded to lead us off a fiscal cliff. Gone are the days of affordable energy and prosperity, but hey, we still have sticks and stones. Just be happy with what you do have."
Good morning Peppy;
That's enough chit chatting, get back out there and remove those Romney signs.
Thanks.
The people have spoken and we now know that even $800 million can't buy an election. We should all be happy, and Citizens United should be overturned and money taken out of politics.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797833 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations Homer. Now a quick look to the future:
Grandkids: "Hey Grandpa Peppy tells about the good old days"
Grandpa Peppy: "Okay kids, gather around the stone fire pit in front of our cave, and I will tell you the story. Many years ago, we were not part of Western China as we are today, this land was called Virginia and was part of the United States of America. Back then you could have learned all of this from history books, but that was before the chinese government burned them all. You see, everything was great until this narcissist named Obama was elected president and proceeded to lead us off a fiscal cliff. Gone are the days of affordable energy and prosperity, but hey, we still have sticks and stones. Just be happy with what you do have."
No,the Chinese are our allies in that scenario, Homer saw the original Red Dawn, the one with Patrcik Swazye. Is yours the premise of the remake?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#797834 Nov 7, 2012
Things to do list:

1. Book that trip to Greece so I can get acclimated to what is yet to come.
2. Move more jobs overseas to avoid the brutal anti-business measures coming down the pipeline.
3. Buy a moped and get ready for $10 per gallon gas.
4. Convert all investments to Chinese stocks.
5. Write a book titled "The day Iran nuked Israel" and be the first to market with a book on this subject.
6. Cancel any and all retirement plans.
7. Create a new household budget based on unemployment wages.
8. Seek out suitable caves for alternate living potential. Beat others in claiming rights to the cave.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#797835 Nov 7, 2012
"Congratulations!! The BEST Man has Won!! 5 Stars for Barack Obama!! I stood in line 45 minutes to vote in this area.. Well..Worth my Time!!!
Love Me,, or Not!!"
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#797836 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They were running for the Senate; and I am glad they shot of their mouths, they lost, so now they can shoot themselves in the mouth.
Congratulations Lily, I am sure you are quite pleased today.
carol

Orlando, FL

#797837 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi debacle will probably continue to be swept under the rug.
If this is any sign at all that it's not going anywhere....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...

Even the cheerleaders are asking questions.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797838 Nov 7, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing gay about joining a mostly male organization, living together, showering together, sleeping together.
Like grown up choir boys.
Say that sh't to a Navy Seal, f'kwipe.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#797839 Nov 7, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, why would he do such a thing? DO you think the people on this site the last hours are interested in any "healing"? I bet you most of these people here would burn any "teabagger" alive after ripping their entire skin off first if they could.

When the party is about to end and some takers are going to demand more goodies, but when the dollar drops furthermore and the plastic bag full of dollars get stolen and the money left, you guys can keep on calling everybody else ridiculous names while threatening violence and spitting everybody else in the face, we will see.
You can not beat Santa Claus !!!

In this era of Hanna Montana and American Idol, you can not beat Santa Claus!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797840 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Things to do list:
1. Book that trip to Greece so I can get acclimated to what is yet to come.
2. Move more jobs overseas to avoid the brutal anti-business measures coming down the pipeline.
3. Buy a moped and get ready for $10 per gallon gas.
4. Convert all investments to Chinese stocks.
5. Write a book titled "The day Iran nuked Israel" and be the first to market with a book on this subject.
6. Cancel any and all retirement plans.
7. Create a new household budget based on unemployment wages.
8. Seek out suitable caves for alternate living potential. Beat others in claiming rights to the cave.
Bah, all bupkis, besides most lists go to 10.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797841 Nov 7, 2012
I'm still pissed they ran out of 'I voted' stickers.
carol

Orlando, FL

#797842 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
But to hell with the unborn and babies in the process of being born killed upon arrival. Right, Lily?

Just a victory for women.

We are so screwed.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#797843 Nov 7, 2012
GOODBYE AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA GOT RE-ELECTED BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, FOR ABORTIONS AND GAY MARRIAGE. LET'S TELL THE TRUTH HERE.. PLEASE!!
No need to shout or bring racist/bigotted remarks. The truth is that people recognize that the economy is greatly improved since the trough of 2009/2010 and that people didn't trust Romney's Machiavellian economic plans. It didn't help his cause that Romney/Ryan and the Republican party alienated women and minorities and couldn't be trusted with any Supreme Court nominations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min boundary painter 1,326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min RACE 4,922
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 15 min boundary painter 390
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Dale 182,142
last post wins! (Apr '13) 21 min boundary painter 407
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 24 min boundary painter 7,871
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 68,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST