Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#797792 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you got killed in the storm. Now that you're still alive,(if you want to call what you do "living")
You lost, we won, now argo fy
Actually, the whole USA lost...again.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797794 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
We must be greatful to Murderdock and Akin for talking about rape everyday and telling women they'd be forced to have a rapists baby.
The women woke up and went and voted Democrat.
I kept telling Carol this; that the American women who fought long and hard for years will not be going back into the back rooms anymore.
18 women in the Senate now! We need more women in politics, not white men who want to live in the 1950's
they have some very large shoes to shoot don't they?

tough to miss...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797795 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have no concerns of a pregnant woman dying because some right wing hospital; refuses to abort the fetus that is killing her.
Oh please...It's common knowledge that over 95% of abortions are performed simply as a method of birth control. You sure are ignorant for a former honorable member of the military...oh yeah, that's right. You're not. You dodged the draft and think people who join the United States Navy are "sissies". Sorry...my bad.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797796 Nov 7, 2012
I think Romney should hand over his 12 million person jobs plan to the president post haste.

Who knows, maybe it's a good plan?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#797798 Nov 7, 2012
Incest most often occurs in families where the perpetrator is well known to the victim, ie. a parent or a relative!

Incest often begins when the child reaches puberty!

Oprah Winfrey claims to have been a victim of incest and was IMPREGNATED by a RELATIVE! She gave birth to a baby boy but the child died shortly afterwards. Oprah did not want this child and the death should have been investigated as a possible child abuse case!

Barack Obama made a revolting remark four years ago in connection with abortion and not wanting his daughters to be burdened with unwanted pregnancies!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797799 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Jobs are sent overseas because foreigners have proven to be better, more efficient workers and by sending the jobs overseas, companies don't have to deal with the corrupt labor unions.
Jobs are sent overseas, because the short-range profits are higher when you don't have to pay a living wage, provide for job safety, or worry about trashing the environment.

Long-term, however, you can see where that got us...

If the 1% want a thriving America, it needs to invest in America.

Bring the jobs home, and America will work again.

Pretty simple, really....
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797801 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Gunner went with his "pals" to Staten Island to help the people.
flashing fake badges and shaking down the storm victims

oh, and beating up their hookers
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797803 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please...It's common knowledge that over 95% of abortions are performed simply as a method of birth control. You sure are ignorant for a former honorable member of the military...oh yeah, that's right. You're not. You dodged the draft and think people who join the United States Navy are "sissies". Sorry...my bad.
what's your source on that? your ass?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797805 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Gunner went with his "pals" to Staten Island to help the people.
Yeah it sounded like he was going to do a good deed. Good for him.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797806 Nov 7, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's raining. Northeaster you know. DOW down 350. Is the crash on it's way?
And still no FEMA trailers in N.Y. or N.J. WHAT'S THE HOLDUP OBAMA? IT'S F'IN SNOWING UP THERE! GET OFF THE GOLF COURSE AND DO YOUR JOB!!
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797808 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
I think Romney should hand over his 12 million person jobs plan to the president post haste.
Who knows, maybe it's a good plan?
it was already there...every economist said twelve million would be created no matter who was president...romney's plan was simply to take credit for the inevitable
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797809 Nov 7, 2012
Now, predicting 12 million jobs over the next four years is not a particularly dangerous bet to make, on the part of the Romney campaign, as a number of economists have suggested that this is in line with expectations, including the respected Moody’s Analytics which predicted a few months ago that we would see 12 million new jobs by 2016—no matter who should end up inhabiting the White House.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10...
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797811 Nov 7, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Choke him out.
well, he hasn't said uncle yet
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797812 Nov 7, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Now I can get back to my special reports about Benghazi.
The Benghazi debacle will probably continue to be swept under the rug.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797813 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Incest most often occurs in families where the perpetrator is well known to the victim, ie. a parent or a relative!
Incest often begins when the child reaches puberty!
your poor daughter...and dog
carol

Orlando, FL

#797814 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
We must be greatful to Murderdock and Akin for talking about rape everyday and telling women they'd be forced to have a rapists baby.
The women woke up and went and voted Democrat.
I kept telling Carol this; that the American women who fought long and hard for years will not be going back into the back rooms anymore.
18 women in the Senate now! We need more women in politics, not white men who want to live in the 1950's
You helped to reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal by sticking scissors in the back of its neck.

And you think two men shooting off their mouth is unforgiveable.

This is exactly why we're screwed.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797815 Nov 7, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
And the tea party will go down as the last vestige of racist America.
a bunch of archie bunkers going down with their chairs

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797816 Nov 7, 2012
TSM wrote:
Let’s play Russian roulette with Liberals/Democrats!! Let’s take the Liberals/Democrats argument raising taxes on the Wealth and eliminating tax loop holes for Corp America off the table and agree to do both!! I disagree that we’re tax to little, our problem is we spend too much so Liberals/Democrats what are you willing to Cut?
How about the number of faux conservatives in Congress?? I'd happily cut THEM from government subsidy...
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797817 Nov 7, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing gay about joining a mostly male organization, living together, showering together, sleeping together.
Like grown up choir boys.
pillow fights

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#797818 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>say uncle...say it...
Never!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-20 8 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 27 min Pippa 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,811
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,853
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler