Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,321 - 738,340 of 1,096,196 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly, you've seen replies to posters like carol and independentmajority who have been posting the same FOX and Brietbart fed boo-hoo wah-wah for 4 years. Without the incessant spewing of the birthers, tea partiers, fundies and bigots, these threads would have 1/4 the participation they do.
Don't forget CNN--and quit hatin' on the messengers!

Shame on YOU!

GOD Bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Cry baby cry lmao

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

You can whine, cry, talk shi, name call and guess what??? OBAMA IS STILL IN OFFICE!!!!!! There is nothing you can do about it :) haha
When women, gays,blacks,Latinos and college students stick together we win and you racist don't stand a chance DEAL WITH IT B@&ches lmao

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya DUH A VEY Putzh,
Did you take your hate the TEA Party pill this morning? Watch that stuff, I hear it eats the bearer of alive lol.
Do ya need some volunteer work to do? Send me your resume lol.
PS: Bush hasn't been POTUS in quite some time now--you whiners have had four years...these past four years are ALL Obotic years. STFU whining about ignorant and DUHMAZZ shyt--that's thirty years behind the times-- for the next four and something actually worth while might get done.
CAP, CURB, B-U-D-G-E-T, balance, grow the flock up and learn to live WithIn thy means! REALITY demands it!
The T)axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry Party!!
DON'T Tread on US!
HERE TO STAY!!
This s why you are stupid & why the Tea Party is not anything but stupid racists.

You had a balanced budget, moron.

You had it until Bush & Paul Ryan & the Republicans voted to take us off that path.

So if you are really about balanced budgets, you would not vote Republican.

Hence, why you and the Tea Party are morons.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Excerpt from Obama's acceptance speech: "Let me say this publicly, Michelle. I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation’s first lady."

Who is he kidding? Besides Jane Fonda and Hillary Clinton, Moochelle Obama is probably the most hated woman in America.
Do you know that it will be illegal, a federal crime, to sell baked goods, to rise fund money, in schools, because of sugar and salt contents?

And that is just the beginning!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, that's according to how detailed you want to go when forming opinion.
Over all picture, it's 2012, and SUPERPACS have made the scene. What's fair is fair, gotta go with the current. Beats being perpetually stuck in the dark ages of pitch fork and torch carrying of the mobs ignorance of hedonists, anarchists and morons just strong arming a couple of honest working people on the other.
But thank you, you'll just have over look the intelligence LOL.
TEA! GOD Bless America!
Yep, the superPACs made the scene again, but it isn't "what's fair is fair", it's "what's unfair was countered with unfair". We weren't in the dark ages before the Supreme Court ruling created a hideous mockery of honest campaign finance, but there's no guarantee we can't return to workhouses and poor farms.

“Is that all?”

Since: Apr 08

Eritrea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
Obama needs to try to heal the divide in this nation,...IF he really cares about it.
The Republican party and their cadre of old angry White men are finished! Now people of color will feel more empowered all around the world. Whites everwhere are going to soon find themselves on the defensive. Just you wait and see what comes next!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Karl Rove wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatta girl cry it out.
Fling your feces.
I have never seen a more unhappy group of children in my life!!! You win and all you got is hatey-hate-hate so deep in your souls you can not stop for one second to even take a congrats from your opponent!

Well then Fk Yu! and the obamma you rode in on!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

A proposed change to Minnesota's constitution that would have required photo identification in order to vote was rejected at the ballot Tuesday.

The amendment finished with the support of 46 percent of Minnesota voters. Fifty-two percent voted against the measure.

The defeat of the amendment, which was passed by the state's Republican-controlled legislature in 2011, defies much of the pre-Election Day polling that indicated it was a favorite to pass.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...
VeganTiger

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Mi_nina wrote:
Obama needs to try to heal the divide in this nation,...IF he really cares about it.
Come on, why would he do such a thing? DO you think the people on this site the last hours are interested in any "healing"? I bet you most of these people here would burn any "teabagger" alive after ripping their entire skin off first if they could.

When the party is about to end and some takers are going to demand more goodies, but when the dollar drops furthermore and the plastic bag full of dollars get stolen and the money left, you guys can keep on calling everybody else ridiculous names while threatening violence and spitting everybody else in the face, we will see.

Fox News.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
[QUOTE who="Fox News. "]<quoted text>
Don't give up.
With our networks help we will try and impeach Obama. "

Impeachment won't move his sorry ass out of the White House, just remember "Slick Willie" and the 'Hil-Bily? We need Impeachment with a Conviction for "High Crimes and Misdemeanors". "Slick" is still receiving his pension.
Cheer up they just announced Obama wins Florida.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fox News. "]<quoted text>
Good idea.
As if the country doesn't know you obstructionists fkd our country.
Now 2014 we take back the house.
Get rid of all tea baggers.[/QUOTE]

Fill it wit DUHMORATS???

Vermin begets vermin!!

Quit hating on the REAL patriots!!!

Shame on you!

TEA-Here to STAY- because We ARE America!!!

and GOD BLESS US!
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't learn from this lesson.
No matter, just think of the demographics 4 years from now!
as if on cue:

A national tea party organization is slamming Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney for being a ďweak, Beltway elite candidate who failed to campaign forcefully on Americaís founding principles ó and lost.Ē

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/06/after-loss-...

are we good or what?
BE WARNED

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

If we donít make a drastic shift in this nation, I believe there's no way to escape Godís judgment. Billy Grahamís wife once said,ďIf God doesnít judge America He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.Ē I never wanted to believe that. But now I do. I can see it. God has removed His hand of protection at times because He loves us and hopes weíll wake up. Clearly, we haven't woken up yet.

There is a great awakening coming to this nation. For I have heard your cries and I long to heal your land. I am a covenant God and I will not forget the covenant I made with your Founding Forefathers. Yes, there will be a shaking, but the foundations will not crack and they will not crumble. Only those things which can be shaken will be shaken that the sin in the land may be laid bare.

Repentance. I require repentance from My people who have through the generations allowed the enemy to take ground in this nation. I require repentance for the abortions and for the prayerlessness. I require repentance for the apathy and for the idolatry. You shall have no other Gods before me. I am indeed the God of America.

Yes, there is a great awakening coming to this nation. I am the Author of it and I will bring it to pass. Just turn from your wicked ways and humble yourselves. Stand in the gap and make up the hedge. I am the Lord and I am a Warrior. I will not leave or forsake this country. I will fight through you and with you to regain what has been lost.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Where's Gunner?

Where's Fretard??

Where's DB??

Where's Emaam??

Where's Floriduh??

Carol, Nobraina, and IM are spewing sour grapes, but at least they showed up today.

The rest proved how cowardly they are.

I've been calling them that for a long time, now they've proven me correct!!

I'm lovin' it!!

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

There's no consensus that happy days are here again, but the nation's mood is considerably better than it was four years ago. Then, the nation was spiraling into the fiscal crisis.

In 2008, only 7% said the economy was excellent or good; now that number has tripled. Then, almost half said the economy was poor; now a third say that. Four years ago, only one in five said "things in this country are generally going in the right direction."

stop saying that things are so much worst then 4 years ago.
BE WARNED

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Be encouraged now because as you go forth boldly with My Word and My Spirit there will be the sound of truth and it will prevail in the land. Speak boldly and clearly and watch as the mighty men arise to take their positions on the wall and in the churches and in the marketplaces. For I am raising up deliverers and reformers in this generation who will not shrink back at the challenge that is coming in the days ahead.

Yes, it will grow darker before My light shines brightly from this nation again. But the light has not been extinguished and will not be extinguished. The time to rise up is now. I am calling you to war. I am calling you to repentance. I am calling you to My side. I am the captain of the hosts. I am calling you to victory. I am calling you to destiny. Will you answer?

Please, Please Wake Up!

That was nearly six years ago! There is hope for America. I believe the remnant is rising. But it has certainly gotten darker in this nation and, again, I fear God's judgment may come if we continue to stand by in silence while abortions, same-sex marriage and other sin rages in our land.
The churchóAKA the sleeping giantóneeds to wake up. If the church were being the church, we wouldnít have all these problems. Of course, these problems didnít just start four years ago. Thereís been a gradual decline in morality in this nation since prayer was removed from schools in 1962.

Abortion was legalized in 1973. Massachusetts became the first state to legalize gay marriage in 2004. And plenty of wickedness has taken place in between and since.

What if we all lived the Sermon on the Mount lifestyle? The Sermon on the Mount speaks against murder, which is what abortion really is. The Sermon on the Mount speaks against sexual immorality, which includes homosexuality.

The Sermon on the Mount speaks against divorce. But the church is largely ignoring the Sermon on the Mount's Christianity 101 lessons. The church looks, thinks and acts too much like the world. Christians are having abortions. Christians are committing adultery.

Christians are fornicating. Christians are getting divorced. Lord, help us!

At the same time, the Sermon on the Mount speaks to giving to the needy, prayer and fasting. I canít prove it with hard numbers, but I submit to you that itís likely that most Christians arenít giving to the poor.

Itís probable that most Christians arenít praying for our nation. Iím sure most Christians arenít fasting. We really arenít the salt and the light. And thatís why itís getting darker.

Adding insult to this injurious lifestyle, some Christians declare that the prayer rallies and solemn assemblies donít make a difference. I believe the greatest sin of the church is prayerlessness. The government of the world happens in the prayer rooms. Yet weíre too busy feeding our souls on worldly entertainment to meet God at the altar.

Our nation is in crisis. It has grown darker over the past five years. It will continue growing darker until we turn back to God as a nation. The good news is when we do, weíll see a Great Awakening and many souls will come into the kingdom. Iím blowing the trumpet. Iím sounding the alarm. There is hope for America, and that hope lies in the body of Christ rising up to do as Jesus commanded: Occupy until I come.
VeganTiger

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Cry baby cry lmao wrote:
\When women, gays,blacks,Latinos and college students stick together we win and you racist don't stand a chance DEAL WITH IT B@&ches lmao
If you guys are so good at "sticking together" why don't you also take care of yourself then instead of looting others?

hehe, call anyone else Bithces, but we will see how much more that helps you fill the gas tank and get a job, since obviosuly your Fuhrer cannot do so.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

After loss, Romney slammed as Ďweak moderateí by Tea Party Patriots

weak moderate...TRANSLATION: WE NEED TO BE MORE RADICAL NEXT TIME

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!!!!
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that it will be illegal, a federal crime, to sell baked goods, to rise fund money, in schools, because of sugar and salt contents?
And that is just the beginning!
the funniest part about this is that you really seem to believe it...you tards are a funny bunch
Fox News.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
It is great to see how willing Obama and his minions is to "reach out" in the heat of victory. Do you guys "outreach" consist mainly of threatening to riot, call everybody else a "racist" and then expect everybody else to be your suggar daddies?

Obama-Democrat, Filibuster-vulnerable democrat senate and a RINO congress will at least ensure SOME gridlock. However, the Supreme court is still in liberal hands so most state laws can be declared "uncostitutional" any time by another judge.

Laugh and have fun now losers, hehe. The hangover will be hard, but then again, if you drink all the time, you should not notice it in any case ;)

One of the few things Romney said that made sense was that he did not see a point in trying to make 47% vote for him. So true. A coalition of lazy bums, crony corporatists, trial lawyers and abortion fanatics is enough to push the total above 50%.

Agree with most of the others here. The Republican party is pretty much dead now. All they can do is to hold on to congress as long as possible, but after that, it's all over.

Thanks to the Republicans for treating the only sane candidate in their primary like a pariah. I gave the thanks to Gary :)
You seem conflicted.
Turn on your local fox station and they will reprogram you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,850
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Beavis 176,805
Abby 8-22 17 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 21 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 24 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE