Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,911)

Showing posts 738,201 - 738,220 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give Limbaugh his due. He's in the game to make money and he sells advertising, the same as every other talking head. Just being on the radio or tv for this long doesn't mean any of them are right, it just means audiences tend to contain a lot of vidiots and bobbleheads.
Bain Capital owns his station
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>MOST of Romney's 47% have jobs; those jobs just don't pay well enough for a family to have to pay Federal Income Tax with the current codes--you know, like those fine jobs at Staples and Sports Authority?
Kenyan to Sandy victims" drop dead, got my photo op

VIDEO: Sandy Victims Beg Obama For Help While He Continued Campaigning http://goo.gl/MGqfs #ac360 @cnn #nyc
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
Philly GOP: Poll inspectors being ousted for Dems

November 6, 2012 | 8:31 am

Court-appointed Republican poll inspectors are being forcibly removed from voting stations in some Philadelphia wards and replaced in some cases by Democratic inspectors and even members of the Black Panthers, according to GOP officials.

Secrets just received this memo from GOP officials:

The Philadelphia GOP is reporting that court appointed Minority (read GOP) Inspectors are being thrown out of polling locations in several Wards.

These Inspectors are election officials - again, court appointed -- and are reportedly being thrown out by the Head Judges of Elections (these Judges are elected Democrats) and being replaced by Democrats.

This has happened at the following locations:

Ward 32, Div 13

Ward 43, Div 14

Ward 56, Div 1

Ward 56, Div 22

Ward 32, Div 28

Ward 32, Div 28

Ward 12, Div 17

Ward 39, Div 1

Ward 24, Div 9

Ward 18, Div 25

Ward 43, Div 14

Ward 29, Div 18

Ward 65, Div 19

Ward 20, Div 1

Ward 6, Div 11

Another official told Secrets: "one of our female inspectors was physically thrown out."

Presidential candidate Mitt Romney decided at the last minute to make stops in Pennsylvania, believing that the race there was close enough that he could win.
And the NAACP requested the UN to monitor as they
fear voter suppression??

This is the Future of America???????
Secrets?
That some kind of pedophile club you belong to?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he didn't say it, that was a reference to an event that happened.

Give it up, you're not convincing me of your pure motives.
Shouldn't you be contacting an attorney?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Each one of your statements is incorrect.
Romney pretty much agreed with President Obama's strategies on the Middle East in the last debate. He has not said a word about starting a war with anyone. Obama said all options are on the table if Iran develops a nuclear weapon which is also what Romney said.
Romney wants to give the abortion issue back to the states to decide. It might mean a road trip for women who really want an abortion but it also will curb irresponsible behavior because of the inconvenience.
Besides, a lot of abortion centers are nothing more than legalized butcher centers - some sterilized with qualified butchers - some not.
Romney/Ryan Medicare reform won't even kick in until 15 years down the road. However, Obama has already stolen over 700 million from Medicare to fund Obamacare. You'd think you'd be more concerned about how this is going to affect seniors right now.
Romney is a liar. Do you think that the American women are going to vote for a fast talking liar? "Of course I won't sign bills to overturn Roe v Wade, of course I believe in a womans right to choose; of course I don't believe a woman should have an abortion unless she is raped; I just chose a VP candidate who proposed Personhood, thereby outlawing contraception"
He has to be the biggest liar ever, and it doesn't matter to you rightwingers.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>He just wanted liberals to know they were freaking out about nothing again - as usual.

If anything, Romney is much more about peace than war by his nature.

But peace through strength. Which makes a whole lot of sense.
No dumb carol it actually makes no sense.
He's just a puppet like bush and would have been ordered by the tea baggers to attack Iran.

Thank god we will never know.
Obama has this locked up.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney up 92,000 votes in Ohio.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats know that if they don't get out the vote in huge numbers then the Republicans will try to pull a fast one. It has happened twice, and look who we ended up with; Bush for two terms.
And, we the people say Hell No!!
Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Dick Morris ^| 11/5/2012 | Dick Morris

Yup. That’s right. A landslide for Romney approaching the magnitude of Obama’s against McCain. That’s my prediction. On Sunday, we changed our clocks. On Tuesday, we’ll change our president. Romney will win the states McCain carried in 2008, plus: Florida, Indiana, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota. In the popular vote, Romney will win by more than 5 points.
Shena of Cleveland

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I's cant's vote for Obama again today cause I have to be wearin this nasty sign all day. I's be blamin the racist white cop and judge and sh*t.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/shen...

My cousin was on youtube in 2008. She be sayin how she don't hafta pay her mo-gitch and gas no maw.

She lost her house and cant's buys no gas. But she still votin for Obama agin.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats know that if they don't get out the vote in huge numbers then the Republicans will try to pull a fast one. It has happened twice, and look who we ended up with; Bush for two terms.
And, we the people say Hell No!!
You got a bush-bone in your throat??? LMMFAO It was funny for a while but it is getting a little creepy! Bush has been president for, what, 12 years now?(might as well be, y'all be SQUALKIN like he has)

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Was Obama drunk last night during halftime? Sure looked like it. After tomorrow he can gets the cigs and crack pipe out again.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

The American people don't care who fixes it - Democrats or Republicans - as long as it gets fixed.

It'd be nice if Obama said that too.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If only he would. What he'll lead us back to is war in the Middle East, back-alley butchers, and an ever more frayed safety net for children and old people - but what the hell, who needs those freeloaders anyway....right?
Yes, and ban gays from the military; outlaw contraception; force a woman to prove she has been raped; force a woman to be subjected to rape by the state via a "vaginal probe", arrest women who have had an abortion for murder;
invade Iran so he can pay back Adelson.
Privatize social security, eliminate Medicare, Medicaide, public education, FEMA, EPA, USPS, Amtrak
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser?
That would be every tea bag right whiner!
VOTED FOR THE WINNER: OBAMA/BIDEN.
AND ALL DEMOCRAT TICKET!
I love to vote all Democrat in the morning.
The RNC called the house like 30 times!
Held out the phone a little:
AND YELLED:
I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!!
FOR OBAMA!!
FOR OBAMA!!
FOR OBAMA!!
FOR OBAMA!!
then hung up! LOL! LOL! LOL!
probably stroked out a couple filthy tea bag liars!
Obama is destroying America from within you idiot ... he is sending weapons to jihadist, moron!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem jacks off to a bush poster wrote:
<quoted text>

Like his grades from college?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Home Depot
Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around at Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little worried."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?

The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

It's been reported Obama was hand picked by rich jewish bankers and is nothing more than a stooge for Wall Street, we'll be better off without him.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

This should be in "Ripley's Believe It or Not".

"Clinton asks Philadelphia crowd:

‘Who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows isn’t true?’ "

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/06/clinton-ask...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

When polling results starts coming in tonight Liberals/Democrats need to Remove All Sharp objects those in High Places get to Ground Level and hope others have set up Support Groups!! Romney/Ryan
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumb carol it actually makes no sense.
He's just a puppet like bush and would have been ordered by the tea baggers to attack Iran.
Thank god we will never know.
You'd let bullies beat the snot out of you and then cower everytime they came around trying not be an easy target again?

Really? Is that what you'd do, dem?

Because if I felt threatened, I'd have enough protection to prevent getting the snot beat out of me and wouldn't even have to use it - just wave it around.

Then again, I'm a clear-thinking conservative and you're an easily fooled liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 738,201 - 738,220 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 6 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE