Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#797421 Nov 7, 2012
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu ck you Dick Morris Karl Rove minion!
Obama won electoral college and popular vote. Go beat your meat to Faux News (fair and biased) where America turns to be (MIS) INFORMED.
Hannity and Rush will coach you on how to properly fondle your nutsack while you wonder what might have been...
You lost, your tea bagger zealots ruined the brand. Deal with it and YOU SHUT THE FU CK UP CHUMP!
Dick who?
Hannity, Rush who?
PARROT telebision Skaaaaawalk, blather rinse and repeat.

GADSDEN FLAG FORWARD TROOPS!
HAIL the TEA PARTY-America FOR America, no matter the labelDUHM label!
FK you herd pack bobblehead LEMMINGS!

(or in DECENT, INTELLIGENT language-as of the TEA PARTY--stick a SOCK in your OWN HATE hole--LOSER.)

GOD BLESS AMERICA, Our troops, the CONSTITUTION,and TERM LIMITS for the office of POTUS!!!

CAP, Curb, B-U-D-G-E-T, Balance, grow the flock up and learn to live in the means, and GO AMERICA!!!!!

THE TEA PARTY <3's You!!!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#797423 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lying in his acceptence speech.
Why is Romney losing?

Bwaaaahaaaaahaaahaaaa!!

I mean why did Mitt the idiot LOSE!

This is two middle fingers straight up!
To: tea party and racists. And haters.

Look:

Legitimate rape Akin? LOST!
God's will rapist? LOST!
Scott Brown? LOST!

Republican party supported these losers?

Bye bye!

Fire the GOP!

this is round one. Next time: YOU'RE DONE!

(I told you: gonna get stomped!)

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#797424 Nov 7, 2012
TSM wrote:
We had our Butts handed to us!! America was at a tipping point the question was where we going to be a Nation of Takers “Government” or a Nation of producers “Private Sector” the people chose “Government!!” The question now can we Afford It?
If the ri would create jobs HERE and bring back the jobs from commie china and thug india and cartel mexico we wouldnt be takers...BUT TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CNAT LIVE IN TEH STREETS WHEN FACTORIES AND STORES AND BUSINESSES CLOSE UP TO MVOE OT SLAVE WAGE NATIONS BECAUSE OF GREED.

America showed you last night..WE KNOW THE RICH ARE TO BLAME.....CREATE JOBS..........
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797425 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
We have a president who ran a small and negative campaign with no record to run on, no plan for the next four years but big on lies and smearing his opponent.
We have a president who does not reach across the aisle, characterizes half the nation as being un-American, encourages his base to vote out of revenge and hides from the press.
We have a president who believes he can spend our way out of an already insurmountable debt, who wants as many people dependent on taxpayers as possible and taking even more of our money come January 1.
We have a president who promised to be more flexible with Russia, who doesn't call radical Islam terrorists and who sees Europe's crumbling social democracy system as the model for this nation.
We have a president who will continue to conquer and divide, who warms up to celebrities and elitists but thinks job makers are the real problem.
The easily fooled and haters voted this president back into office. Because of them, we have turned the corner and are on a path from which we may never recover.
Because of them, we will have four more years of high unemployment, gridlock and, eventually, a third world health system.
Because of them, more manufacturers will leave this country, more hardworking people will lose their incentive to try and do better and more job opportunities will become a thing of the past.
Because of them, I don't recognize my country any longer.
For now, the rest of us can only go on with our lives, hope for the best, expect the worst and try to survive another four years.
I truly believe God has washed his hands of us. Many who reelected this president voted Him out of their party.
We have lost our bearings and, therefore, we cannot expect to be blessed.
So basically I'm done. I'm taking my purse and going home.
But we will reap what we have sown. That's the law of nature mandated by God.
Perhaps it has already begun. We will know soon enough. I hope those on the left will not live to regret what they have done because what they have done will affect us all.
Later.
Obama's win wasn't about Obama. Obama's win was about FOXbots.

When was the last time a POTUS was reelected with unemployment as high as it is?

It's not about Obama. Deal with it. It's time to step out of the FOX bubble. It would seem to me that you now have no choice. The election is over, the FOX lies have no bearing on anything anymore, so let's leave the childish behavior behind and see if we can't come to a consensus on the best way forward.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797426 Nov 7, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
I cannot wait to see the mass exodus from California of a majority of the real producers now that they have passed this tax. I should be a good test as to what will happen in this country when Obama attempts the same thing on a national level.
LOS ANGELES – California voters have approved Gov. Jerry Brown's plan to raise income taxes on the wealthy and raise the statewide sales tax to fund K-12 schools and help balance the state budget.
The Proposition 30 vote was close and its passage was not clear until early Wednesday.
Its passage increases the statewide sales tax by a quarter cent for four years, starting in January, while people who make more than $250,000 a year will pay higher taxes for seven years retroactive to the beginning of 2012.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/07/ca...
It's interesting that you're much more interested in seeing the 'wealth' disappear from California, than in seeing it invested in the JOB CREATION which the Republicans were supposedly running on....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#797428 Nov 7, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Who's Obama going to blame for the last four years now?
At least he dropped the phoney Hope & Change routine in favor of Forward (right off the cliff).
Yeah, that divided, WONDERFULLY BALANCED Congress should be fun to watch lol.

glad I'm a preogressive type--that mied up in dark age, annarchial under a rock pitch fork, torch carrying witch hunting crap is for LUNNNN-UH-TICS!!!!

:-)

TEA and TERM LIMITS 2016!! Yeehaw lol.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#797429 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's funny, isn't it? The economy was fine until the house of cards fell - and the funny part is the tipping card was Fannie and Freddie - the Democrats' love child.
I see that you STILL haven't done any of your own research into the mortgage crisis.
What's funny is that you can read all the blogs you want and you are still unaware of your lack of knowledge.
hop singh

Johnson City, TN

#797430 Nov 7, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>Dick who?
Hannity, Rush who?
PARROT telebision Skaaaaawalk, blather rinse and repeat.

GADSDEN FLAG FORWARD TROOPS!
HAIL the TEA PARTY-America FOR America, no matter the labelDUHM label!
FK you herd pack bobblehead LEMMINGS!

(or in DECENT, INTELLIGENT language-as of the TEA PARTY--stick a SOCK in your OWN HATE hole--LOSER.)

GOD BLESS AMERICA, Our troops, the CONSTITUTION,and TERM LIMITS for the office of POTUS!!!

CAP, Curb, B-U-D-G-E-T, Balance, grow the flock up and learn to live in the means, and GO AMERICA!!!!!

THE TEA PARTY <3's You!!!
This nutcase has issues. Let's see if someone can decipher this incoherent drivel...

Anybody? Anybody??

Didn't think so.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797434 Nov 7, 2012
Fox's Doocy Explains Romney's Loss: Obama Put Out "Flat-Out Lies" And The Fact-Checkers Were Biased

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/07/foxs...

Won't be long before all the 'blame FOX' stories filter back to the FOX idiots, so a little preemptive work seems to be in order.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#797435 Nov 7, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm happy for Obama, it's hard to go into a job unexperienced and do any kind of good.
He's had four years of on the job training now though-so this time-there's NO EXCUSE for the lousy everything of the past four years.
Tough luck for you phat crayon, partisian, lemming herd pack ignorant types on the Congressional stuff though-deal with it. THAT'S REALITY.
I SAY---GOOD luck and best wishes MR POTUS, you will need some no doubt. May you garner some actual wisdom and realize, acting like a sane, rational adult, rather than a strong arm Dictator, will certainly serve you, and ALL of America-MUCH, much better.
And to YOU, whom ever you are--I SAY--your OWN hate-is why ones that post like YOU, will NEVER win. Put THAT in your HATER crackedhead MENTALity pipe-and smoke it.
I can pat myself on the back--because I vote for For LOVE-- of Country, family and all the RIGHT ways as I walk on this earth. To HELL with anything else.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, our troops, the CONSTITUTION, and TERM LIMITS for the office of POTUS, because this is AMERICA-NOT some dictorial CommieTIC country!
GO AMERICA!!!
The TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY PARTY!!
HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T TREAD ON US!!!!!!!!!!
We wouldn't tread on you, methlady.

We stomped you!!

TP is dead, RIP Teabaggers.

You actually HURT the Republican Party by losing safe seats!!

Moderate Luger, anyone??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#797436 Nov 7, 2012
starwarsob1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your forefathers who instilled the "One Drop Law" during the antebellum years and Civil War eras that stated if you had "one drop" of African American blood, you were black and considered to be a slave.
Fk that chit.

Slavery went out with the thirty year behind the times dark ages of the past four loserTic years.

Everybody pull thier OWN weight and do their fair share--and Burn the haterTICS at the stakes of hell I SAY lol.

TEA-HERE to Stay 2012!!!!!!!!!!
GOD Bless America!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797437 Nov 7, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you STILL haven't done any of your own research into the mortgage crisis.
What's funny is that you can read all the blogs you want and you are still unaware of your lack of knowledge.
The lack has been pointed out many times. The FOX denial is strong in that one. You know: facts be damned.

Location hidden

#797438 Nov 7, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol specializes in hatred.

She only reads negative reviews of Obama.

She never saw the seamy side of Romney that her fellow citizens did.

I'm delighted to see her proven the fool!!

Location hidden

#797440 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
As Romney said: "not forward, forwarned".
Nobraina's 4 year hate fest produced a victory for Obama.

America hates the haters of the right.

It's that simple.

Deal with it, loser!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797441 Nov 7, 2012
oh oh oh, this will help!

Fox Throws Kitchen Sink Full Of Falsehoods At Obama On Day Before Election

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/11/05/f...

So can one of you FOXbots explain to me just why the hell that didn't get Mitt elected?

lol

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#797442 Nov 7, 2012

So Romney was correct though. When the majority can vote to take other people,s money and then spit them in the face afterwards, then call them "racist" as thanks, what's the point of working?

Don't get me wrong. Didn't vote for Romney either. This nation headed for the dumpster as all the lazy bums just have to show up every other year to vote themselves more goodies.

FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#797443 Nov 7, 2012
Look at this blathering idiot!

Been lying on here so long.

Mitt Romney decided to lie! He lost!

Democrats got everything!

Senate intact.

ACA! UPHELD.....LAW OF THE LAND! NO REPEAL.

The people have spoken! carol: take your purse and spend from it!

All the haters lost.

LIARS NEVER WIN AGAIN! ROMNEY IS TOAST, BREAK OUT THE BUTTER......ERRRRRR BITTER?
carol wrote:
We have a president who ran a small and negative campaign with no record to run on, no plan for the next four years but big on lies and smearing his opponent.
We have a president who does not reach across the aisle, characterizes half the nation as being un-American, encourages his base to vote out of revenge and hides from the press.
We have a president who believes he can spend our way out of an already insurmountable debt, who wants as many people dependent on taxpayers as possible and taking even more of our money come January 1.
We have a president who promised to be more flexible with Russia, who doesn't call radical Islam terrorists and who sees Europe's crumbling social democracy system as the model for this nation.
We have a president who will continue to conquer and divide, who warms up to celebrities and elitists but thinks job makers are the real problem.
The easily fooled and haters voted this president back into office. Because of them, we have turned the corner and are on a path from which we may never recover.
Because of them, we will have four more years of high unemployment, gridlock and, eventually, a third world health system.
Because of them, more manufacturers will leave this country, more hardworking people will lose their incentive to try and do better and more job opportunities will become a thing of the past.
Because of them, I don't recognize my country any longer.
For now, the rest of us can only go on with our lives, hope for the best, expect the worst and try to survive another four years.
I truly believe God has washed his hands of us. Many who reelected this president voted Him out of their party.
We have lost our bearings and, therefore, we cannot expect to be blessed.
So basically I'm done. I'm taking my purse and going home.
But we will reap what we have sown. That's the law of nature mandated by God.
Perhaps it has already begun. We will know soon enough. I hope those on the left will not live to regret what they have done because what they have done will affect us all.
Later.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#797444 Nov 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="Romney Ryan 20??"]<quoted text>
Baggers gracious in defeat?
Not a chance.[/QUOTE]

I've said it before. Republicans are poor losers and worse winners.

Location hidden

#797445 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's funny, isn't it? The economy was fine until the house of cards fell - and the funny part is the tipping card was Fannie and Freddie - the Democrats' love child.
Carol still in denial.

Deal with it, loser.

God abandoned the Teagbaggers.

God loves America!!

Teabaggers are unAmerican, God punished them for their cruelty and racism.

Jesus supported the community organizer!!

BTW, Obama will likely win Florida.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#797446 Nov 7, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep kill yourself, mutt.
Listen ignotard, scumscamming, parasiTIC dirtbag-

Didn't your mother ever teach you ANYTHING worthwhile?

Like if you can't say something decent and worth saying-just STFU so YOUR OWN ignorance isn't AS blaring?

Now grow the flock up, get OUT of the dark age, and get into the REAL world with the rest of the phat crayon kiddies...and earn your OWN way, off your OWN back! They have speshull classes just for your kind!! Try some, you need some!

The TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY PARTY!
DON'T Tread on US -OR abuse others--Or we WE WILL hunt you down- and make you pay for eternity-for YOUR ignorance-guarenteed!!

HERE TO STAY!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 3 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 6 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]