Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,161 - 738,180 of 1,099,004 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obamas War on Prosperity wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to cry for the 2 Navy Seals,our Ambassador,and a civie that were murdered in Libya!
Obama has said nothing regarding our heroes in Libya;because taking out Bin Laden mean't there wouldn't be an Obama with his PRO-Military stance,plus being a great Military hero!You must not question "The Great Messiah Obama!"
The Liberal media is what this election came down to!Obama went to Las Vegas while our soldiers were out numbered and slaughtered in Benghazi!
Now that Obama has won re-election the Benghazi incident will probably get swept under the rug. I'd be surprised if we ever hear any more about it.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I wonder how many people will go to work today just to be informed that they are being laid off due to America's uncertain economic future?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fast and Furious" was a continuation of "Operation Wide Reciever" and was run out of the SanDiego field office without the authorization of either the Attorney General , who shut it down, or the administration. The fault lies with the Bush administration who let the assault weapons ban lapse, the NRA who fights every effort to ban such weapons and Republican states like Arizona whose lax gun laws allow bulk purchases of the weapons.
You can keep harping on your Benghazi fantasy but the fact is that reinforcements were sent within 25 minutes and no military units were told to stand down. You're a goddamned liar.
Hurricane Sandy was a natural disaster and no president could have prevented those deaths. By the way nitwit polling shows that the President got a 78% approval rating on his handling of Sandy's aftermath.
You're an idiot!
Well, if you don't have anything else going for you, you certainly do have a vivid imagination. Boy are you ever living in a dream world. Do you take lots of drugs?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Start new thread Hillary 2016.
Sir Chief Keith

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA IS A BOSS!!!!!#ThreeHundreth
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney: "I pray that the president will be successful"
No dumbass. If he's successful we're screwed.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lying in his acceptence speech.
"The best is yet to come." - Translation: Not only free cellphones but now free laptops and internet access (to those who "qualify").

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Do you really want to deal with racist haters 4 more years.....
THEY HAVE NO LIFE ONLY HATE,

THEY LOST WE WHIPPED THEM NOTHING THEY POST MEANS ANYTHING ANYMORE....

LET THEM POST TO THEMSELVES IT'S ALL THEY HAVE
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
If Obama can just convince Congress to repeal that pesky 22nd amendment, there might be a "Obama 2016" thread. I wouldn't put anything past this guy.
phil

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>"The best is yet to come." - Translation: Not only free cellphones but now free laptops and internet access (to those who "qualify").
Quit being such a crybaby, republicans who spent the last 4 years f'ing up our country just to try and make Obama a one term president are exactly the reason Romney didn't get voted in.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.

Sound familiar? This is actually the first post in this forum from Nov. 5, 2008

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

THIS POP STAND IS CLOSED

WE HUMANS WIN YOU RACIST LOSE----------AMERICA WINS

KEYED UP IS CONCHED OUT & GONE FISHING!

WILL THE LAST ONE OF YOU TEABAG LOSERS, PLEASE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS...

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama wins the election and the right wing morons win the judge-it contest. Congratulations! Let's see how many spam, nuts and disagrees I can get with this one.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want to deal with racist haters 4 more years.....
THEY HAVE NO LIFE ONLY HATE,
THEY LOST WE WHIPPED THEM NOTHING THEY POST MEANS ANYTHING ANYMORE....
LET THEM POST TO THEMSELVES IT'S ALL THEY HAVE
I don't dislike Obama because he's black. Some of my best friends know black people. I dislike him because he's an arrogant, incompetent piss-poor excuse for a president.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dislike Obama because he's black. Some of my best friends know black people. I dislike him because he's an arrogant, incompetent piss-poor excuse for a president.
Ditto.
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
I wonder how many people will go to work today just to be informed that they are being laid off due to America's uncertain economic future?
ZERO. Haven't you figured it out yet? Romney and Faux news are full of sh@t
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Now that Obama has won re-election the Benghazi incident will probably get swept under the rug. I'd be surprised if we ever hear any more about it.
It will resurface when his incompetence causes the death of a few more innocents overseas.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being such a crybaby, republicans who spent the last 4 years f'ing up our country just to try and make Obama a one term president are exactly the reason Romney didn't get voted in.
Romney didn't get voted in because, well to put it bluntly, there wasn't really a whole lot there to work with. I'm no big fan of Romney. I just considered him to be the lesser of two evils. Neither the Republican Party or Democratic Party has anybody that I would consider great presidential material. Sadly, I think the days of great statesmen are long gone. Maybe another one will pop up somewhere, some day.
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
obama won because every dumbass black person who never voted before came out simply because Obama is black. John Kerry ran on the same principles as Obama and Bush won by alot..where were all the blacks then?? Now go get your Obama phone!!
Blacks didn't win it for Obama. There just aren't enough old White folks with canes and walkers to carry the GOP to victory anymore. Keep whining.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Remember libs, only half of Americans voted for Obama. Considering all the support he got from the press, TV news outlets, celebrities, etc. that's actually pretty bad. If he was so great, he should have won by far more than 50%, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 12 min StarMountainKId 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min LRS 177,251
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info