Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,908)

Showing posts 738,141 - 738,160 of1,036,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>If you support Obama you obviously don't support America. You are a detriment to America.
Have a nice life.. I'm done with you thanks for the laughs fool
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a dummy, I saw him on tv once, can't even answer a question. How old is he anyway? Looks like a kid. Meanwhile; Chrysler gives Mitt a super smackdown:
Something Chrysler is not doing: shifting Jeep production and jobs to China. Something Chrysler is doing: giving workers the day off to vote. The auto manufacturer's vice president of design tweets:
Chrysler gave its entire work force the day off to Vote Today! Let's go!#America
—@RalphGilles via Twitter for iPhone
A week ago, Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne sent employees an email saying that because of the "public debate" over the Jeep jobs (i.e. because of Romney's lies), "I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position" that Chrysler is not only not moving jobs to China but expanding its American workforce. And now all those Ohio and Michigan workers have the day off to vote.
It's nice to watch a lie biting Mitt Romney in the ass in real time, isn't it?
GM is shifting Cadillac production to China. you know, the same GM that Obama "saved".

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've been around watching what went down the entire time, apparently unlike you brainwashed for Gormless Old Prevaricators, who seem to have spent the entire four years stoned and gazing into a Fauxhouse mirror. I've been a bit disappointed that he was so insistent on being bipartisan with a group whose hidebound, parasitic existence was totally focused on making him a one-term president--the hell with the country. Did your taxes go up? Did your insurance have to start paying for college kids, pre-existing conditions, and wellness tests? You're thanking Paul Ryan for that?
When you can show me the red print version of Jesus condemning homosexuality and abortion, I might be more willing to accept your version of the brown, homeless guy that hung out with lepers and hookers and was opposed to public prayer...
Want to know what Mittler R'Money believes? http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE
Many of the most dire predictions about what a Romney or Obama victory will mean are hyperbole. America will muddle through, same as always, and the new president can be significantly constrained in two years time if the people decide it is wise to hobble him, even in the realm of foreign policy (if the people elect a more activist version of Congress). Unfortunately, many of the most problematic policies in America will continue regardless of today's victor.

Change can and should be effected in many ways besides electoral politics. If people put as much energy into charity, volunteerism, mentoring, entrepreneurship, and creating non-governmental solutions as they do into politics, our elections would matter a whole lot less.

Within politics, a letter-writing campaign targeting your Congressional representative and Senator would mean far more than your vote did. Participating in your local Republican, Democratic, Libertarian or Green Party organization would give you still more influence over American politics.

As the election has drawn nearer, I have seen (we all have seen) more and more articles, blog posts, and comments premised on the assumption that the writer's political enemies really are enemies -- wicked people bent on the destruction of all that is good and right in the world. As for me, I don't think people who disagree with me -- about abortion, politics, religion, literature, whatever -- are, on balance, any more wicked than I am. I just think that on the points where we disagree they happen to be wrong. That shouldn't be such a difficult distinction to keep in mind.

(Excerpt from blog.)
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what the fk you doing hiding in your basement on the Internet?
Get out there and confront him you fkn kkkoward.
Bring it ... oh, wait; we've been there before and you folded. LOL

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
CNN is reporting that it's taking 3-4 hours to vote in Miami-Dade. Could they be trying to discourage the heavily Republican Miami-Dade Co. voters from showing up? Nahhhh.
You dumbass, there are neatly twice as many Democrats there as Republicans. Another uninformed right whiner POS.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>GM is shifting Cadillac production to China. you know, the same GM that Obama "saved".
Another proven lie.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>almost makes the last four years worth it...
I know! Amazing, isn't it?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's true. What do you think Adelson was buying with his $55 million?
How Mittler spent high school? http://imgur.com/1pyfs Oh, well, at least he seems to show some sense of authenticity there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's a dummy, I saw him on tv once, can't even answer a question. How old is he anyway? Looks like a kid. Meanwhile; Chrysler gives Mitt a super smackdown:
Something Chrysler is not doing: shifting Jeep production and jobs to China. Something Chrysler is doing: giving workers the day off to vote. The auto manufacturer's vice president of design tweets:
Chrysler gave its entire work force the day off to Vote Today! Let's go!#America
—@RalphGilles via Twitter for iPhone
A week ago, Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne sent employees an email saying that because of the "public debate" over the Jeep jobs (i.e. because of Romney's lies), "I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position" that Chrysler is not only not moving jobs to China but expanding its American workforce. And now all those Ohio and Michigan workers have the day off to vote.
It's nice to watch a lie biting Mitt Romney in the ass in real time, isn't it?
Yes. Yes it is. I just wish more of his slavish followers would feel it makes a difference to their positions....but no.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Were there people standing on rooftops without food & water & dying in flood waters?
Of course not.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

Of course not! These people were smart enough to get out of the way.

LOL
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of history is flawed Carol, the Inquisition along with torture was sanctioned by the Christian Church. In Spain Muslims and Jews were forced to either convert or leave the country leaving all of their possessions behind. Those that did convert were under constant suspicion and were subject to arrest and torture on the mere suspicion of backsliding.
But let's see how Muslims have been treated in this so called Christian nation;
Bridgeport, CT August 2010
Picketers targeted a mosque during Ramadan and shouted "murderers" and "Jesus hates Muslims" at worshippers, including children.
Columbia TN, February 2008
Neo-Nazis burned down a mosque.
Knoxville TN, September 2010
A burned Quran was left outside of a mosque.
Murfreesboro TN, May 2010
Opponents of a planned mosque have vandalized the mosque site, including setting fire to construction vehicles.
Gainesville FL, July 2010
Protestors outside of a local mosque carried signs declaring that "Islam is the devil."
Arlington TX, July 2010
Vandals burned playground equipment at a mosque and spray-painted a picture of Uncle Sam assaulting Allah in the parking lot.
Katy TX, December 2006
Opponents of a plan to construct a mosque held pig races every Friday evening on bordering property in hopes of offending Muslims on their holy day.
Phoenix AZ, August 2010
Vandals threw paint on the floor, shot out windows, and wrote anti-Muslim slurs on the walls of a local mosque.
No one should be persecuted for their faith Carol.
"Your knowledge of history is flawed"

Now tell us all you know about the history of Islam, the "religion of peace".
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why do the republicans always try to disenfranchise voters?
Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau maus stuff ballot boxes in Philly

Throw all the votes out!

Posted on November 6, 2012 by John Hinderaker in 2012 Election,

Voter Fraud
Are the Democrats Trying to Steal Pennsylvania?[Updated]

It is being reported that Democratic Party operatives are evicting court-appointed Republican poll watchers from polling places in Philadelphia. Specifically, this reportedly has happened in Ward 32, Div 13; Ward 43, Div 14; Ward 56, Div 1; Ward 56, Div 22; Ward 32, Div 28; Ward 32, Div 28; Ward 12, Div 17; Ward 39, Div 1; Ward 24, Div 9; Ward 18, Div 25; Ward 43, Div 14; Ward 29, Div 18; Ward 65, Div 19; Ward 20, Div 1; and Ward 6, Div 11. The idea is to kick out the Republicans, then stuff the box with ballots marked for Obama. This is how some of these precincts have achieved 99 to 100% turnout in past elections.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from me, a filthy fkn liar.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here?
I knew I'd pusscccee out.
I'm a typical racist kkkoward.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "My dear child, why are you crying?"

The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.

The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with pearls. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

The seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

Again, the seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord reached down again and came up with a simple leather thimble. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

The seamstress replied, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water. When the seamstress cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney. "Is this your husband?" the Lord asked.

"Yes!" cried the seamstress.

The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The seamstress replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt. Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.

And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is: Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and is always in the best interest of others. That's our story, and we're sticking to it

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Today we find out if our government will be for "the people" or for only those who support the progressive agenda.
Today we find out if we get this:“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”- Valerie Jarrett
Or this: "I learned that respect and good will go a long way," "They're usually returned in kind. That's how I am going to conduct myself as president. I'll bring people together. I won't just represent one party. I'll represent one nation." - Mitt Romney
Oh Please Gunner. Pull your head out of your ass for once. The Republicans decided from day one it was better to oppose Obama than work with him.

Mitch McConnell even said it.

Mitt Romney vetoed the crap out of Democrat actions in Massachusetts. He vetoed something like 9 items in the very same healthcare bill he takes credit for.

Romney can't negotiate with Democrats on many issues becaue Romney signed the Norquest pledge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights; power belongs to the people; and government exists to protect our rights. We shouldn’t be trapped by the circumstances of our birth -- we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us.
In America, we’re united not by a common race or ethnicity -- but by common values. This election’s about preserving those values and applying the founding principles to solve the challenges of our time.
It's a choice about what kind of country we want to leave our children. Let’s choose more freedom instead of more government. Let’s choose Mitt Romney and the Republican team to lead our nation back to prosperity.
If only he would. What he'll lead us back to is war in the Middle East, back-alley butchers, and an ever more frayed safety net for children and old people - but what the hell, who needs those freeloaders anyway....right?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh for sure
lowlifefckface for sure
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem likes it deep in the butt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick the tip. Pretend I'm your father.
Quit telling us your perverted fantasies! The gay/lesbian thread is down the hall on the left! Go past that to the pederasty thread,look up what it means and KNOW THYSELF! BWAAAAhahahaha! You are too easy, just like your momma!
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Why do the democrats always try to disenfranchise voters by running an inexperienced, incompetent community organizer and a dumb old man with the giggles?
Your dumb dumbs couldn't win!

Romney back to Utah?

Maybe he can finally marry more wives:

Mitty! Your spirit kids are lacking! LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 738,141 - 738,160 of1,036,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 4 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Stina2 96,212
Abby 4-23 8 min _Annabella_ 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 65,499
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 12 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 15 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••