Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,121 - 738,140 of 1,101,688 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Anonymous

Europe

#797287 Nov 7, 2012
Yes that good he is already settelled nd know what to do nd i think he will come up from all the problem of world.
Boo Hoo Hoo

Dallas, TX

#797288 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
My daughter decided that if you can't beat them, you join them. She figures that she will just quit looking for a decent job, sign up for welfare tomorrow, and let the government pay her to do nothing for the next 4 years.
Good luck it takes alot for trash to even think they can qualify. Maybe you are prime........To bad you have no incentive to try,.........You must be a great parent to teach your daughter with such great value's,LOL!!!!
Boo Hoo Hoo

Dallas, TX

#797289 Nov 7, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No she won't moron, despite Romney's lies on the matter the work requirement for welfare still exists.
You're an idiot!
Dumb-ass comes to my mind!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797290 Nov 7, 2012
Fox News political analyst Dick Morris, who repeatedly predicted a "landslide" victory for Mitt Romney, is officially "through" according to the standard set by Bill O'Reilly earlier this year.

During a May appearance on The O'Reilly Factor, O'Reilly told Morris that he was "so far out on the limb" for a Romney win, that if Obama was re-elected, Morris would be"through" and would be "selling refrigerators in Topeka."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/its-o...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797291 Nov 7, 2012
Fox Commentator Finally Admits Romney Campaign "Made A Mistake" In Running Misleading Jeep Ad

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/07/fox-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ray

Lincoln City, OR

#797292 Nov 7, 2012
If you voted for Obama you should move to Mexico or Africa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boo Hoo Hoo

Dallas, TX

#797293 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that Hilary has a chance after she took the fall for the Incompetent in Chief concerning the deaths in Benghazi?
You tell me,I'm would love to hear your reply........
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797294 Nov 7, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeached for what moron? The Republicans know that if they tried any such thing that they'll be run out of town in the mid terms and in case you didn't notice nitwit Democrats gained in the Senate.
Calling his teenage daughter names shows that you are lower than worm feces.
You're an idiot!
Impeached for accessory to murder for the scores of deaths caused by his "Fast and Furious" debacle.
Impeached for dereliction of duty for ignoring the Embassy victims pleas for help and telling available military personnel to "stand down" while he planned his trip to Vegas.
Impeached for contributory negligence for allowing 120 people to perish in Hurricane Sandy due to his incompetence and arrogance during this national disaster, i.e., putting politics ahead of public safety. Impeachment proceedings should begin as soon as possible and Obama should be put on trial for the felonious crimes against his citizens and the treasonous crimes against his country. I suggest all patriotic Americans contact their representatives and urge them to get this impeachment ball rolling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797295 Nov 7, 2012
5 Amazing Fox News Freak Outs: Karl Rove, Megyn Kelly, Bill O’Reilly, and More

Karl Rove doesn’t believe it. Megyn Kelly walks it off. Bill O’Reilly plays the race card. Watch five incredible moments from Fox News’ funeral for the presidency.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797296 Nov 7, 2012
.....tonight, America told the guy who’s been trying that they appreciate it. And they told the crazy party: you’re crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797297 Nov 7, 2012
Ray wrote:
If you voted for Obama you should move to Mexico or Africa.
America has suffered greatly during the past 4 years and even more suffering is now in store for her. Don't these Obama supporters realize the damage they have done? Anybody who supported Obama during this election has essentially committed treason against their country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797298 Nov 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Commentator Finally Admits Romney Campaign "Made A Mistake" In Running Misleading Jeep Ad
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/07/fox-...
That may be true but the fact that Cadillacs will be manufactured in China is also true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boo Hoo Hoo

Dallas, TX

#797299 Nov 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
5 Amazing Fox News Freak Outs: Karl Rove, Megyn Kelly, Bill O’Reilly, and More
Karl Rove doesn’t believe it. Megyn Kelly walks it off. Bill O’Reilly plays the race card. Watch five incredible moments from Fox News’ funeral for the presidency.
Fox News channel is nothing but fluff and crap,but thanks for sharing..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#797300 Nov 7, 2012
It’s Over; The Republican Party Hasn’t Recovered From Bush

As I write, Barack Obama has been declared the winner of the 2012 election. He will compile an impressive victory in the Electoral College. By my projections at least a 313-213 victory. And it could be larger than that when Florida and Ohio are finally counted. But Romney made a respectable showing in the popular vote, one that would have been surprising before the first debate made a Republican comeback victory seem temporarily possible.

We’ve already gone over the reasons Romney lost. The Republican coalition is shriveling, the Democrats are growing. Romney was an unliked nominee who failed to compete for the very voters that powered Republicans to re-take the House in 2010. I think he is an admirable guy in some ways, but harnessing the passions of the GOP and riding them into the White House was a task beyond the abilities of the hyper-competent, hard-working moderate.

It’s a bad night for social conservatives, in fact it is almost a complete reversal of 2004. Same sex marriage won on the ballot in Maryland and Maine. Obama did not really propose anything new on the economy or foreign policy fronts, but he did make contraception, rape, and Roe v. Wade a large part of this campaign. He constantly portrayed Romney as a man with “the social policies of the 1950s.” Apparently this worked. If there is one thought that comforts me (and perhaps some readers), it is that the chances of courts striking down the “contraceptive mandate” that impinges on religious freedom seem very good. However, Obama’s second term will mean that a future American judiciary may be more open to that sort of thing.

Because changing demographics are such a huge part of Obama’s, it is going to cause Republicans to discuss how they can attract a more diverse pool of voters. Inevitably this will focus on Hispanics. I expect tonight’s results will be used as an argument for automatically nominating Florida Senator Marco Rubio for 2016.

But in reality the more pressing problem is that Republicans are still a party badly damaged by the George W. Bush years. The GOP has traditionally held huge advantages on foreign policy and the economy. That advantage is gone now. And Mitt Romney was the wrong candidate to give the party a refresh on those issues, particularly when the gettable voters were downscale whites. It isn’t that Republicans aren’t reaching enough voters; voters simply don’t believe the GOP is competent to govern.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/its-ov...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797301 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
My daughter decided that if you can't beat them, you join them. She figures that she will just quit looking for a decent job, sign up for welfare tomorrow, and let the government pay her to do nothing for the next 4 years.
That will only be possible if she's the right color.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#797302 Nov 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
obama won because every dumbass black person who never voted before came out simply because Obama is black. John Kerry ran on the same principles as Obama and Bush won by alot..where were all the blacks then?? Now go get your Obama phone!!
Yeah he took Iowa which is 88.7% white, Wisconsin which is 88.4% white and Minnesota which is 86.9% white. You can crawl under your rock again you racist POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797303 Nov 7, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
When do the birthers come out again? LOL
The Congress will get its arse to work now.
Congress needs to get to work on impeachment proceedings. America cannot survive four more years of this arrogant, incompetent so-called President.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#797304 Nov 7, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No she won't moron, despite Romney's lies on the matter the work requirement for welfare still exists.
You're an idiot!
That may be true, she's not black, hispanic, or illegal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#797305 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>America has suffered greatly during the past 4 years and even more suffering is now in store for her. Don't these Obama supporters realize the damage they have done? Anybody who supported Obama during this election has essentially committed treason against their country.
Sure dumbass, GDP was underwater when he took office and has showed slow but steady gains, the Dow has doubled and we've had consistent private sector job growth. Go back to your alternate universe.
We won and you're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797306 Nov 7, 2012
Boo Hoo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News channel is nothing but fluff and crap,but thanks for sharing..
Fox news needs to get rid of Shawn Hannity. Besides being an annoying sonofabitch, nearly everybody he supports ends up losing. He's been on a losing streak since Nancy Pelosi became Speaker of the House.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min JonahI 49,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Mister Tonka 97,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info