Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,907)

Showing posts 738,121 - 738,140 of1,078,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
Electoral votes are a sham.
my minster he say electrcal votes is they is what makes amerca grate
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i felt that way for a minute but remember, the guy did everything he could both above and below board to win this thing so that he could make this country more favorable to the rich at the expense of everyone else. he lied, his positions shifted with the wind, all on record and all for one very selfish purpose. don't forget too hat he picked paul ryan as his running mate....
Guess he's not that smart of a businessman. It's the money Fetch, it's disgusting, Mitt did not listen to himself, instead played poker. He lost. Hallelujer!! The people won. So,so happy tonight!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of history is flawed Carol, the Inquisition along with torture was sanctioned by the Christian Church. In Spain Muslims and Jews were forced to either convert or leave the country leaving all of their possessions behind. Those that did convert were under constant suspicion and were subject to arrest and torture on the mere suspicion of backsliding.
But let's see how Muslims have been treated in this so called Christian nation;
Bridgeport, CT August 2010
Picketers targeted a mosque during Ramadan and shouted "murderers" and "Jesus hates Muslims" at worshippers, including children.
Columbia TN, February 2008
Neo-Nazis burned down a mosque.
Knoxville TN, September 2010
A burned Quran was left outside of a mosque.
Murfreesboro TN, May 2010
Opponents of a planned mosque have vandalized the mosque site, including setting fire to construction vehicles.
Gainesville FL, July 2010
Protestors outside of a local mosque carried signs declaring that "Islam is the devil."
Arlington TX, July 2010
Vandals burned playground equipment at a mosque and spray-painted a picture of Uncle Sam assaulting Allah in the parking lot.
Katy TX, December 2006
Opponents of a plan to construct a mosque held pig races every Friday evening on bordering property in hopes of offending Muslims on their holy day.
Phoenix AZ, August 2010
Vandals threw paint on the floor, shot out windows, and wrote anti-Muslim slurs on the walls of a local mosque.
No one should be persecuted for their faith Carol.
Tell that to Egypt's Coptic Christians. You can list a thousand events where American Christians told Muslims where to stick it but in your failure to also list all of the murdered Christians in Egypt, Lebanon, Africa and the entire Middle East at the hands of Muslims , you lose all of the Hot Air blowing in your sanctimonious sails. You are a liar by deceit, by failing to show the whole picture.

Go visit YouTube regarding Muslim Party store owners who won't wait on American Soldiers entering their stores. Or how Muslims are trying to install Sharia Law into American Law. PeeDePoop, you are so full of it, you're beginning to look like a colostomy bag.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers Yepperz!! Happy day for the American people!!
toda it is great day for amercans an all amercans. obama on tv now. he gots a nice croch
Typical_Knee_Gro w

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Obama is as ugly as Abe Lincoln, but at least we get free obama phones and food stamps.
Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

cragz uk wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just America that will weaken. So to will allies. Your allies now have to fear a nuclear Iran as the US with that whimp in charge again won't lay down the law.

Barack may be good at sweet talking the public over there but he Shy's away from the world media, taking the back seat so to speak when important world issues have arisen. He has kind of pulled America out of the limelight. I used to love how America stood up for the world and all those good nations but now America is taking the back seat so to speak.

China will continue to deprive the US of economic income.
Barack will still insist there is still plenty of time for dialect with Iran on nuclear arms. He's all talk and no action.
Us is now officially a Black nation.

Congratz to all US voters, you've reelected soft leader.
America needs to take the backseat! Its because of them being so nosey and acting like they are the world police has cost them so much enemies and attacks. I hope the U.S learns that

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one living in a parallel universe Carol, there was a festering boil ready to pop due to Republican laissez faire policies that allowed non regulated mortgage lenders to make sketchy loans and infect the entire system including Fannie and Freddie with these toxic assets. That's the result of your limited government.
Lying doesn't wear well on you, Jerk. Try telling the truth once in awhile. The documented videos are there on YouTube with Bunny Fwank and his co-liars ignoring, denying there was a problem and fighting the Bush administration over tightening up control over Freaddie and Fannie.

And here you spout more bold-faced Kerrap about the those nasty Republicans. Parents should shield their children from the likes of you.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Letís hope that the GOP leadership will take this as an opportunity to reclaim its Party and restore it to the Grand Old Party it might be once again. They only need to stand up to the Teanderthals and the extremist fundamentalic Christian crazies and force them out to try to start their own organization as a legitimate third party. Insanity can be entertaining, but successful.

I fear, however, that the GOP leadership will continue to cower in its bubble and rationalize its defeat as due to a bad candidate, meaning one that was not as crazy as they are, rather than deal with the problem realistically. I Ryan runs in 2016 as a third party (Tea Party) candidate, he would not interfere with a moderate real Republican getting elected.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a lying con-artist and all of his supporters are stupid and as bad as he is. He is a lazy no-good bum and just wait...he'll be off golfing and playing basketball just like he did for the last four years.

He and that creep of a family of his planned to do nothing but mooch and steal all they could for as long as they could. They will always be the most disliked and disrespected First Family EVER and those ugly daughters will not be wanted anywhere they go as they have to buy friendships and are racist haters just like their mooching grandmother, uncle and parents. Those people just gave me the creeps the minute I laid eyes on them four years ago and it gets worse every time I see them.

Those girls sure look hard for their ages...more like 30 and 40 years so one has to wonder just what drugs they've been in and how much sex they've had as that seems to be all that has been on their minds. Those kids are only 13 and 11 years old; something is very very wrong in that household.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Boy oh boy did Oprah Winfrey get slapped in her big fat ugly face by Michelle Obama along with that creep Gayle King. OMG why that woman is on tv is beyond me. Horseface/ass is looking just like Minnie Mouse these days with the false eyelashes and I can't wait till she gets booted like Oprah and Anderson Cooper. Cindy Crowley should get the shaft as well as all the other media creeps who are overpaid and traitors to the USA.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i felt that way for a minute but remember, the guy did everything he could both above and below board to win this thing so that he could make this country more favorable to the rich at the expense of everyone else. he lied, his positions shifted with the wind, all on record and all for one very selfish purpose. don't forget too hat he picked paul ryan as his running mate....
Obama is a sham. Stupid people who have no work ethic voted for this charlatan a second time! That's what's incredible. How stupid can they be. The future for the next four years is hopelss with this imbecile in charge. We can do nothing now but watch as our country disintegrates because we have this POS in charge.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>he won the popular vote too, soooooo....
The popular votes are even finished being counted yet.
cragz uk

Oldham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
America needs to take the backseat! Its because of them being so nosey and acting like they are the world police has cost them so much enemies and attacks. I hope the U.S learns that
Yeah like the early WWII days and where did that get us all?. Ya took the back seat and you still got bombed!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Obama is a lying con-artist and all of his supporters are stupid and as bad as he is. He is a lazy no-good bum and just wait...he'll be off golfing and playing basketball just like he did for the last four years.
He and that creep of a family of his planned to do nothing but mooch and steal all they could for as long as they could. They will always be the most disliked and disrespected First Family EVER and those ugly daughters will not be wanted anywhere they go as they have to buy friendships and are racist haters just like their mooching grandmother, uncle and parents. Those people just gave me the creeps the minute I laid eyes on them four years ago and it gets worse every time I see them.
Those girls sure look hard for their ages...more like 30 and 40 years so one has to wonder just what drugs they've been in and how much sex they've had as that seems to be all that has been on their minds. Those kids are only 13 and 11 years old; something is very very wrong in that household.
Jeez, did you talk like this about Chelsea Clinton, too? It's in very poor taste to bring children into the mudslinging, fella. But of course, you already knew that.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Most of the time, electors cast their votes for the candidate who has received the most votes in that particular state. Some states have laws that require electors to vote for the candidate that won the popular vote, while other electors are bound by pledges to a specific political party. However, there have been times when electors have voted contrary to the people's decision, and there is no federal law or Constitutional provision against it.
Obama has the electoral votes (55) in CA but the popular votes are only 31.1% reported. Go figure.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

cragz uk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just America that will weaken. So to will allies. Your allies now have to fear a nuclear Iran as the US with that whimp in charge again won't lay down the law.
Barack may be good at sweet talking the public over there but he Shy's away from the world media, taking the back seat so to speak when important world issues have arisen. He has kind of pulled America out of the limelight. I used to love how America stood up for the world and all those good nations but now America is taking the back seat so to speak.
China will continue to deprive the US of economic income.
Barack will still insist there is still plenty of time for dialect with Iran on nuclear arms. He's all talk and no action.
Us is now officially a Black nation.
Congratz to all US voters, you've reelected soft leader.
Ha Ha Ha America is stronger than ever militarily. Obama is here Bin Laden is gone. Beware Iran Obama speaks softly but carries a big stick.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
It's all over but the shouting now...
No matter who wins this election. The country needs to support the winner... not like the republicans did in 2008...
Obama or Romney he is the President of all of us and he is an American..
If your an American you will support the winner.We all must demand congress work together to decide the best way forward with the best ideas of both sides....
The Republicans still control the House. They are the bulwark of defense against the Boy Messiah for our country and its future. They will remain solid against the Jerk-In-Chief until the sun rises four years from now. Millions are counting on them.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a sham. Stupid people who have no work ethic voted for this charlatan a second time! That's what's incredible. How stupid can they be. The future for the next four years is hopelss with this imbecile in charge. We can do nothing now but watch as our country disintegrates because we have this POS in charge.
i was been puutin off havin nother baby but now that obama he got eleted i can aford to have anothe baby cause he gone give me healt care so i can aford to have another baby an i gone to name him barak if he a boy an mischell if he a girl an i hope he give me a fre computer to cause i want a new computer an my babys they wan a new coputers to
Genetics

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Your race is ultimately determined by the race of your father, and sometimes what you identify with most.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do nothing but I'm going sailing in Florida this weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 738,121 - 738,140 of1,078,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 174,461
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,866
Amy 7-23 24 min RACE 3
Abby 7-23 31 min RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE