Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,061 - 738,080 of 1,100,431 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#797218 Nov 6, 2012
He will blame everybody but himself when after four more years things become much much worse. Just like the false leader he pretends himself to be
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797219 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
Electoral votes are a sham.
explain why ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#797220 Nov 6, 2012
Shamika wrote:
tonite is news is wonerful. presidet obama is got relected agin an i can get to keep my free celfone an i hope he give everbody free cable now this time cause cable is necesity an now i can aford to have nother baby an a car to an i be goin to get a big scren tv from usa discouters when i get cable to. i gone call my cousen Florine an tell her the good news cause on acount she aint got no cable or tv or nothin on acount she jus got out jail las week
You are a racist white person shut up lol
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797221 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop having kids, go on a diet and wash your mouth out with soap and take a bath while you're at it. YOU STINK and YOU'RE A FILTHY NASTY PIECE OF FILTH!!!
We are sick of illegitimate bastards mostly black and latino!!!!
Use some birth control if you can't support your nasty bastards you filthy vile sluts! All the fathers need to start paying child support for their nasty kids too!
i jus found out i done got pregent agin an gone to have another baby an if hes a boy i gone name him obama an if hes a gil i gon name her mishell on acount becase presdet obama he be the gretest presidet what we don ever had an mishell she the gretest fist lady what we done ever had to
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797222 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,! Nice concession speech by Romney, totally real and gracious, I felt sad for him and if he had been himself during the campaign he may have pulled it off. He was a true gentleman in the end and I and am heartened by his humility. I wish him the best.
mit romny he is igornent
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797223 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Thanks,! Nice concession speech by Romney, totally real and gracious, I felt sad for him and if he had been himself during the campaign he may have pulled it off. He was a true gentleman in the end and I and am heartened by his humility. I wish him the best.
i felt that way for a minute but remember, the guy did everything he could both above and below board to win this thing so that he could make this country more favorable to the rich at the expense of everyone else. he lied, his positions shifted with the wind, all on record and all for one very selfish purpose. don't forget too hat he picked paul ryan as his running mate....
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797224 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
he won the popular vote too, soooooo....
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797225 Nov 6, 2012
Shamika wrote:
tonite is news is wonerful. presidet obama is got relected agin an i can get to keep my free celfone an i hope he give everbody free cable now this time cause cable is necesity an now i can aford to have nother baby an a car to an i be goin to get a big scren tv from usa discouters when i get cable to. i gone call my cousen Florine an tell her the good news cause on acount she aint got no cable or tv or nothin on acount she jus got out jail las week
your welcome . This is what compassionate people do to people who just can't succeed in life by themselves
cragz uk

Oldham, UK

#797226 Nov 6, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
It's not just America that will weaken. So to will allies. Your allies now have to fear a nuclear Iran as the US with that whimp in charge again won't lay down the law.

Barack may be good at sweet talking the public over there but he Shy's away from the world media, taking the back seat so to speak when important world issues have arisen. He has kind of pulled America out of the limelight. I used to love how America stood up for the world and all those good nations but now America is taking the back seat so to speak.

China will continue to deprive the US of economic income.
Barack will still insist there is still plenty of time for dialect with Iran on nuclear arms. He's all talk and no action.
Us is now officially a Black nation.

Congratz to all US voters, you've reelected soft leader.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797227 Nov 6, 2012
goodnight winner patriots and tards...

SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797228 Nov 6, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Well that was easy, cheers!!
Cheers Yepperz!! Happy day for the American people!!
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797229 Nov 6, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
O'bummer has no congressional support, and less senate support than he had the first term, he will get none of his laws or projects passed....lame duck...he may as well go on vacation for the next four years.
dont you be callin my presidet abama no duck. he aint no duck. yo are ignornent.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797231 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
my minster he say electrcal votes is they is what makes amerca grate
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797232 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i felt that way for a minute but remember, the guy did everything he could both above and below board to win this thing so that he could make this country more favorable to the rich at the expense of everyone else. he lied, his positions shifted with the wind, all on record and all for one very selfish purpose. don't forget too hat he picked paul ryan as his running mate....
Guess he's not that smart of a businessman. It's the money Fetch, it's disgusting, Mitt did not listen to himself, instead played poker. He lost. Hallelujer!! The people won. So,so happy tonight!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#797233 Nov 6, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of history is flawed Carol, the Inquisition along with torture was sanctioned by the Christian Church. In Spain Muslims and Jews were forced to either convert or leave the country leaving all of their possessions behind. Those that did convert were under constant suspicion and were subject to arrest and torture on the mere suspicion of backsliding.
But let's see how Muslims have been treated in this so called Christian nation;
Bridgeport, CT August 2010
Picketers targeted a mosque during Ramadan and shouted "murderers" and "Jesus hates Muslims" at worshippers, including children.
Columbia TN, February 2008
Neo-Nazis burned down a mosque.
Knoxville TN, September 2010
A burned Quran was left outside of a mosque.
Murfreesboro TN, May 2010
Opponents of a planned mosque have vandalized the mosque site, including setting fire to construction vehicles.
Gainesville FL, July 2010
Protestors outside of a local mosque carried signs declaring that "Islam is the devil."
Arlington TX, July 2010
Vandals burned playground equipment at a mosque and spray-painted a picture of Uncle Sam assaulting Allah in the parking lot.
Katy TX, December 2006
Opponents of a plan to construct a mosque held pig races every Friday evening on bordering property in hopes of offending Muslims on their holy day.
Phoenix AZ, August 2010
Vandals threw paint on the floor, shot out windows, and wrote anti-Muslim slurs on the walls of a local mosque.
No one should be persecuted for their faith Carol.
Tell that to Egypt's Coptic Christians. You can list a thousand events where American Christians told Muslims where to stick it but in your failure to also list all of the murdered Christians in Egypt, Lebanon, Africa and the entire Middle East at the hands of Muslims , you lose all of the Hot Air blowing in your sanctimonious sails. You are a liar by deceit, by failing to show the whole picture.

Go visit YouTube regarding Muslim Party store owners who won't wait on American Soldiers entering their stores. Or how Muslims are trying to install Sharia Law into American Law. PeeDePoop, you are so full of it, you're beginning to look like a colostomy bag.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797234 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Cheers Yepperz!! Happy day for the American people!!
toda it is great day for amercans an all amercans. obama on tv now. he gots a nice croch
Typical_Knee_Gro w

Sebring, FL

#797235 Nov 6, 2012
Obama is as ugly as Abe Lincoln, but at least we get free obama phones and food stamps.
Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#797236 Nov 6, 2012
cragz uk wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just America that will weaken. So to will allies. Your allies now have to fear a nuclear Iran as the US with that whimp in charge again won't lay down the law.

Barack may be good at sweet talking the public over there but he Shy's away from the world media, taking the back seat so to speak when important world issues have arisen. He has kind of pulled America out of the limelight. I used to love how America stood up for the world and all those good nations but now America is taking the back seat so to speak.

China will continue to deprive the US of economic income.
Barack will still insist there is still plenty of time for dialect with Iran on nuclear arms. He's all talk and no action.
Us is now officially a Black nation.

Congratz to all US voters, you've reelected soft leader.
America needs to take the backseat! Its because of them being so nosey and acting like they are the world police has cost them so much enemies and attacks. I hope the U.S learns that

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#797237 Nov 6, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one living in a parallel universe Carol, there was a festering boil ready to pop due to Republican laissez faire policies that allowed non regulated mortgage lenders to make sketchy loans and infect the entire system including Fannie and Freddie with these toxic assets. That's the result of your limited government.
Lying doesn't wear well on you, Jerk. Try telling the truth once in awhile. The documented videos are there on YouTube with Bunny Fwank and his co-liars ignoring, denying there was a problem and fighting the Bush administration over tightening up control over Freaddie and Fannie.

And here you spout more bold-faced Kerrap about the those nasty Republicans. Parents should shield their children from the likes of you.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#797238 Nov 6, 2012
Letís hope that the GOP leadership will take this as an opportunity to reclaim its Party and restore it to the Grand Old Party it might be once again. They only need to stand up to the Teanderthals and the extremist fundamentalic Christian crazies and force them out to try to start their own organization as a legitimate third party. Insanity can be entertaining, but successful.

I fear, however, that the GOP leadership will continue to cower in its bubble and rationalize its defeat as due to a bad candidate, meaning one that was not as crazy as they are, rather than deal with the problem realistically. I Ryan runs in 2016 as a third party (Tea Party) candidate, he would not interfere with a moderate real Republican getting elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 11 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 15 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 30 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 35 min BOE Watcher 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 52 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 55 min Amen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••