Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,041 - 738,060 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#797198 Nov 6, 2012
moshx wrote:
Its the end of t he road for this once great country.the future holds nothing but the demise of American values and the end of liberty.its hard to believe that people chose a government nanny over the oppertunity to sucseed on their own.
Its a sad sad day in history. America will fall under the leadership of the treasonous bastard ,only then will the fools who supported and worshiped him understand. Revalution is comming. Lock n load.
I'm lo in' it!!

The more you whine, the more I smile!!

Location hidden

#797199 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
The media is as corrupt as Barack Obama and his repulsive hideous wife and family! What goes around comes around.
Anderson Cooper lost one of his programs! May there be many others to follow starting with "The View." Barbara Walters imo is a nasty dirty old woman with a panel of Commies who are as degenerate as she is.
Sherri Shepherd should be the first to go. So sick of that ugly fat dumb BAD MOTHER who thinks only of herself. She is not one bit funny and just another loud obnoxious black woman and WE ARE SICK OF THEM! There will be a backlash and these creeps in the media who have unfairly given Barack Obama a free ride will find out they have lost half of whatever support they have.
Nobody in their right mind takes a kid who is retarded and a behavior problem to the polls to vote. Totally inappropriate, unfair to ALL THE VOTERS. No place for a kid and no place for a brat like Jeffrey Shepherd!
Spoken like a true loser!!
Blaq honey

Chicago, IL

#797200 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop having kids, go on a diet and wash your mouth out with soap and take a bath while you're at it. YOU STINK and YOU'RE A FILTHY NASTY PIECE OF FILTH!!!
We are sick of illegitimate bastards mostly black and latino!!!!
Use some birth control if you can't support your nasty bastards you filthy vile sluts! All the fathers need to start paying child support for their nasty kids too!
awwww look at the white racist b()TCH crying and whining !!!! Lol lol lol!! DUM DUM most people on welfare are white shi I get tired of paying high taxes for BECKY SUE in her trailer park smoking her meth!!!! CRY ALL YOU WANT TRASH OBAMA WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
You maaaaaaaaad!!!!! Hahahaha
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#797201 Nov 6, 2012
Same place you keep your face? And your teeth?

"In a jar by the door" ... Eleanor Rigby, who is it for?

tee-hee-hee ...!
RETCH ALLNIGHTY wrote:
<quoted text>
What balls? Ann keeps them in a jar by the door ...tee hee ...
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797202 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
Well now the right wingers can go back to hating Romney
hahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#797203 Nov 6, 2012
Didn't Carol amd many of th ewingnuts promise to be here to see how it all ended??

I knew it all along. The nastiest of the wingnuts are cowards at heart. That's you, Fretard, Dweeb, Nobraina, Gunner.

Big men all. LOL

Their silence speaks volumes about their smallness.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#797204 Nov 6, 2012
Well, that concludes the 2012 election.

And the dish ran away with the spoon!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797205 Nov 6, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Same place you keep your face? And your teeth?
"In a jar by the door" ... Eleanor Rigby, who is it for?
tee-hee-hee ...!
<quoted text>
now girls...

Location hidden

#797206 Nov 6, 2012
How'd the independents work out for you, Gunner??

Wasn't that your ass in the hole??
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797207 Nov 6, 2012
Obama 303 Electoral Votes

Romney-203

Booyah !! LOL
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797208 Nov 6, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
O'bummer has no congressional support, and less senate support than he had the first term, he will get none of his laws or projects passed....lame duck...he may as well go on vacation for the next four years.
more senate support...more. we picked up two more plus the independents that won will caucus with dems
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797209 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-R is 4 rich wrote:
Obama 303 Electoral Votes
Romney-203
Booyah !! LOL
wait til florida ticks over...both of them
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797210 Nov 6, 2012
Slavic Baptist wrote:
Libs commies destroyed my country Russia. Now they work on USA. Good job, libs. Way to go. OBAMA 2016 movie about to come true, he-he-he.
Communism made Russia world's superpower in short period of time . Same must be said about China .

You know , Russia was falling apart before commies took over .
China was insignificant only 100 years ago ,look at China now .
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797211 Nov 6, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
How'd the independents work out for you, Gunner??
Wasn't that your ass in the hole??
you know he's watching this...
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797212 Nov 6, 2012
obama leads popular vote by over 270,000
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797213 Nov 6, 2012
tonite is news is wonerful. presidet obama is got relected agin an i can get to keep my free celfone an i hope he give everbody free cable now this time cause cable is necesity an now i can aford to have nother baby an a car to an i be goin to get a big scren tv from usa discouters when i get cable to. i gone call my cousen Florine an tell her the good news cause on acount she aint got no cable or tv or nothin on acount she jus got out jail las week
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797214 Nov 6, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke your name as I toasted with my guy. It's a great day, Lily! We must all continue to work together for our great country!
Blessings.
Thanks,! Nice concession speech by Romney, totally real and gracious, I felt sad for him and if he had been himself during the campaign he may have pulled it off. He was a true gentleman in the end and I and am heartened by his humility. I wish him the best.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797215 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you know he's watching this...
Of course he is.

They all are.

:)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#797216 Nov 6, 2012
Electoral votes are a sham.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#797217 Nov 6, 2012
Dont be suprised if you wake up tomorrow and Romney is president smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 69,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE