Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797212 Nov 6, 2012
obama leads popular vote by over 270,000
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797213 Nov 6, 2012
tonite is news is wonerful. presidet obama is got relected agin an i can get to keep my free celfone an i hope he give everbody free cable now this time cause cable is necesity an now i can aford to have nother baby an a car to an i be goin to get a big scren tv from usa discouters when i get cable to. i gone call my cousen Florine an tell her the good news cause on acount she aint got no cable or tv or nothin on acount she jus got out jail las week
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797214 Nov 6, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke your name as I toasted with my guy. It's a great day, Lily! We must all continue to work together for our great country!
Blessings.
Thanks,! Nice concession speech by Romney, totally real and gracious, I felt sad for him and if he had been himself during the campaign he may have pulled it off. He was a true gentleman in the end and I and am heartened by his humility. I wish him the best.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797215 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you know he's watching this...
Of course he is.

They all are.

:)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#797216 Nov 6, 2012
Electoral votes are a sham.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#797217 Nov 6, 2012
Dont be suprised if you wake up tomorrow and Romney is president smh
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#797218 Nov 6, 2012
He will blame everybody but himself when after four more years things become much much worse. Just like the false leader he pretends himself to be
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797219 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
explain why ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#797220 Nov 6, 2012
Shamika wrote:
tonite is news is wonerful. presidet obama is got relected agin an i can get to keep my free celfone an i hope he give everbody free cable now this time cause cable is necesity an now i can aford to have nother baby an a car to an i be goin to get a big scren tv from usa discouters when i get cable to. i gone call my cousen Florine an tell her the good news cause on acount she aint got no cable or tv or nothin on acount she jus got out jail las week
You are a racist white person shut up lol
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797221 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop having kids, go on a diet and wash your mouth out with soap and take a bath while you're at it. YOU STINK and YOU'RE A FILTHY NASTY PIECE OF FILTH!!!
We are sick of illegitimate bastards mostly black and latino!!!!
Use some birth control if you can't support your nasty bastards you filthy vile sluts! All the fathers need to start paying child support for their nasty kids too!
i jus found out i done got pregent agin an gone to have another baby an if hes a boy i gone name him obama an if hes a gil i gon name her mishell on acount becase presdet obama he be the gretest presidet what we don ever had an mishell she the gretest fist lady what we done ever had to
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797222 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,! Nice concession speech by Romney, totally real and gracious, I felt sad for him and if he had been himself during the campaign he may have pulled it off. He was a true gentleman in the end and I and am heartened by his humility. I wish him the best.
mit romny he is igornent
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797223 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
i felt that way for a minute but remember, the guy did everything he could both above and below board to win this thing so that he could make this country more favorable to the rich at the expense of everyone else. he lied, his positions shifted with the wind, all on record and all for one very selfish purpose. don't forget too hat he picked paul ryan as his running mate....
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797224 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
he won the popular vote too, soooooo....
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797225 Nov 6, 2012
Shamika wrote:
your welcome . This is what compassionate people do to people who just can't succeed in life by themselves
cragz uk

Oldham, UK

#797226 Nov 6, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
It's not just America that will weaken. So to will allies. Your allies now have to fear a nuclear Iran as the US with that whimp in charge again won't lay down the law.

Barack may be good at sweet talking the public over there but he Shy's away from the world media, taking the back seat so to speak when important world issues have arisen. He has kind of pulled America out of the limelight. I used to love how America stood up for the world and all those good nations but now America is taking the back seat so to speak.

China will continue to deprive the US of economic income.
Barack will still insist there is still plenty of time for dialect with Iran on nuclear arms. He's all talk and no action.
Us is now officially a Black nation.

Congratz to all US voters, you've reelected soft leader.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797227 Nov 6, 2012
goodnight winner patriots and tards...

SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797228 Nov 6, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Well that was easy, cheers!!
Cheers Yepperz!! Happy day for the American people!!
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797229 Nov 6, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
O'bummer has no congressional support, and less senate support than he had the first term, he will get none of his laws or projects passed....lame duck...he may as well go on vacation for the next four years.
dont you be callin my presidet abama no duck. he aint no duck. yo are ignornent.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#797231 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
my minster he say electrcal votes is they is what makes amerca grate
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797232 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i felt that way for a minute but remember, the guy did everything he could both above and below board to win this thing so that he could make this country more favorable to the rich at the expense of everyone else. he lied, his positions shifted with the wind, all on record and all for one very selfish purpose. don't forget too hat he picked paul ryan as his running mate....
Guess he's not that smart of a businessman. It's the money Fetch, it's disgusting, Mitt did not listen to himself, instead played poker. He lost. Hallelujer!! The people won. So,so happy tonight!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min scirocco 49,307
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Learn to Read 182,038
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 12 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago