Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797099 Nov 6, 2012
Conservative columnist George Will:

Romney 321, Obama 217.“The wild card in what I’ve projected is I’m projecting Minnesota to go for Romney.”— Nov. 4, on ABC’s “This Week.”
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#797100 Nov 6, 2012
Tomorrow, I am reporting my voting precint for fraud.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#797101 Nov 6, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
If Romney wants to dispute Ohio results. President Obama leads in Virginia and Florida. Donald Trump calls for a revolution. Ha Ha Ha. Al Gore is smiling. Thank-you Buck-eye state. God Bless All.
Thank you Virginia!!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797102 Nov 6, 2012
UnskewedPolls’ Dean Chambers:

Romney 311, Obama 227.“Despite the pattern of skewed polls, most of them commissioned by the mainstream media, the overall electoral landscape is looking more and more favorable for Romney.”— Nov. 1, on examiner.com .
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797103 Nov 6, 2012
The Washington Examiner’s Michael Barone:

“Bottom line: Romney 315, Obama 223. That sounds high for Romney. But he could drop Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and still win the election. Fundamentals.”— Nov. 2, writing in The Washington Examiner.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797104 Nov 6, 2012
House Speaker John Boehner:

“I think Ohioans vote with their wallets. That’s why I think Romney’s going to win on Tuesday.”— Nov. 4, on CNN.
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797105 Nov 6, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder when people will wake up and realize that they have been choosing between a joke and a joker. Don't blame ME when the $$ hits Weimar-levels and unemployment is only dwarfed by the tax level.
Romney and Obama, What a joke, LOL
of course but in this instance Barry is less of a joke/r
hop singh

United States

#797106 Nov 6, 2012
I was hoping all the drivel would dry up from the whiny tea baggers. Apparently not. Guess there's 4 more years to make fun of their nonsense...

Have it your way then...

FU CKING CRYBABY LOSER NUTJOBS!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#797107 Nov 6, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
God Bless America. This is a great day in the history of the United States of America. President Obama God Bless you.
Amen, amen!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797108 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Jill and Joe Biden are more evil nasty pieces of trash and the good thing about this election is that we know for sure who the good guys are and who are the bad!
I applaud your gracious concession speech, sir.

(please detect heavy sarcasm)

:)
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797109 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
There has been fraud. Why aren't absentee ballots sent like they are supposed to be and then at the poll, your ballot doesn't go in the ballot box but seperated out until it is verified "at a later date."
These damn crooks know how people are registered and are tampering with the Republican/Independent voters. They wait until the polls close or nobody is looking and open the ballots and just disgard those who have voted for Romney!!!!
you're taxing your pacemaker grandma...simmer down or we'll yank your plug too

Location hidden

#797110 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama can be impeached now and tried for treason if it turns out he's really won. He needs to turn over the records re. Mooching Malia's Spring Break trip. We all know what a slime ball creep he and his family are now beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Give it up. Sorry your candidate lost. Pull up your panties, wipe your eyes, and get back on track with the rest of us for the US of A

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#797111 Nov 6, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a vile nasty piece of trash just like Barack Obama and his nasty ugly wife and daughters. He's still a homosexual and they're still ugly moochers.
awwww how precious Hahahahhahah but quite frankly i don't give a fck what you say cuz obama in this bytch for FOUR MORE YEARS BYTCH!!!! I don't even hear a word you're saying right now. wha what was that????? you mad because you're a sore ass loser. that azz gon stay bruised for FOUR MORE YEARS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Location hidden

#797113 Nov 6, 2012
My county in North Texas

2956 - Romney
971 - Obama

Crazy world, it is.
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#797114 Nov 6, 2012
all this trolling ,twisting facts manipulating words have finally paid off . Barry Obama won !!!

my work here is done . May God (Christian One )Bless America !!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797115 Nov 6, 2012
Fox News’s Sean Hannity:

“I got this, Romney three points.”— Nov. 2, on Fox News.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#797116 Nov 6, 2012
Its the end of t he road for this once great country.the future holds nothing but the demise of American values and the end of liberty.its hard to believe that people chose a government nanny over the oppertunity to sucseed on their own.
Its a sad sad day in history. America will fall under the leadership of the treasonous bastard ,only then will the fools who supported and worshiped him understand. Revalution is comming. Lock n load.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797117 Nov 6, 2012
hee hee hee

Rush Limbaugh:

“All of my thinking says Romney big. All of my feeling is where my concern is. But my thoughts, my intellectual analysis of this — factoring everything I see plus the polling data — it’s not even close. Three hundred-plus electoral votes for Romney.”— Nov. 5, on his radio show

rush is gonna get his biggest ratings tomorrow
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

#797118 Nov 6, 2012
Colorado just went Obama Ohio help is on the way. 283 electoral votes so far.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#797119 Nov 6, 2012
CNBC’s Larry Kudlow:

”I am now predicting a 330 vote electoral vote landslide. Yes, that’s right — 330 electoral votes.”— Oct. 25, on CNBC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 49,229
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,919
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min Hatti_Hollerand 720
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Religionthebiglie 51,257
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,850
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,088
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 pm PST