Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
737,681 - 737,700 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796771 Nov 6, 2012
JUSTICE FOR PRINNIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they've been sitting on bar stools all day - toggling between Fox News and ESPN - while their minimum wage agency temps gets all the work done.
You mean they're not all fatcat rich white guys keeping minorities and women down? You guys need to get your facts straight.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796772 Nov 6, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the lead, you just cannot tell because you are used to having your liberal nose up every a$$ and they all look the same to you.
Eggplant Fetch loves 'NATURE'- In spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have created and done to him...
-
It's the culture...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#796773 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...it'll be funny when hey lose their jobs!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
didn't think of that did ya dickhole?
So you are saying that having and or using such toilet paper should be a punishable crime?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#796774 Nov 6, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly is obama supposed to be doing? knocking on doors with fema? you wouldn't be satisfied then.
of course the government is responsible for its citizens! what you think fema is? its government responsibility in full action!!!
shooting hoops in Chicago shows he cares how?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#796775 Nov 6, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, maybe Obama thinks the same way-maybe that's why he left them to die in Benghazi.
Obama is a disgrace to this country. The pos sonofabitch took all the credit when the Seals killed Bin Laden but threw them under the bus at Benghazi. And still people are dying in N.Y. and N.J. due to his incompetence. Obama is the most disgusting, arrogant, incompetent piece of sh't that ever disgraced the office of the American Presidency.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796776 Nov 6, 2012
Romney winning Kentucky and Indiana... By 30 percent...
-
It's the culture,,

“life under BO”

buena vista

#796777 Nov 6, 2012
Krauthammer says our long national nightmare should be over tomorrow. He's a pretty smart guy, isn't he?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#796779 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a disgrace to this country. The pos sonofabitch took all the credit when the Seals killed Bin Laden but threw them under the bus at Benghazi. And still people are dying in N.Y. and N.J. due to his incompetence. Obama is the most disgusting, arrogant, incompetent piece of sh't that ever disgraced the office of the American Presidency.
Tell us how you really feel. lol
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796780 Nov 6, 2012
Florida wrote:
Romney winning Kentucky and Indiana... By 30 percent...
-
It's the culture,,
shocking...hillbillies like the white guy....simply shocking

idiot
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#796781 Nov 6, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any other fairly tales that are more recent?
yes I do,Mr Obama will have 4 more years!Doesn't that make you happy. And Romney will go back to what he does best out sourcing American jobs with Bain
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796782 Nov 6, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Ironic Quote of the Decade
"Who wants a president who will knowingly lie to them?" - Bill "HillBilly" Clinton
Hey Bubba, didn't think this one through, eh? LOL!
Gunner, you should be out working the polls. Romney needs CT.

Must be tough living in a liberal state, I left the extremely high taxes and far left politics a long time ago. No regrets on my part.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796783 Nov 6, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look in the mirror if you want to see an inbred redneck. Next time you try and be funny, hold your breath until someone laughs.
you've really lost your edge ma'am
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796784 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>shocking...hillbillies like the white guy....simply shocking
idiot
Whites elected Obama the first time, are they all hillbillies?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#796785 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...it'll be funny when hey lose their jobs!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
didn't think of that did ya dickhole?
Jobs? One firefighter is being investigated.

It'll take a helluva lot more to get him fired for expressing his opinion, especially if the department is unionized, and we ALL know whose side you'd be on had the "rolls" been reversed.

All in all fcktard, looks like you didn't think...period.
TamTaram

Wroclaw, Poland

#796786 Nov 6, 2012
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796787 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>shocking...hillbillies like the white guy....simply shocking
idiot
You can take a monkey out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto and eggplant out of the monkey...
-
It's the culture...
TamTaram

Wroclaw, Poland

#796788 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#796789 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how you really feel. lol
Actually I was trying to be kind...:-])
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

#796790 Nov 6, 2012
Romney is losing almost every state !!!
This is going to be a landslide
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796791 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a disgrace to this country. The pos sonofabitch took all the credit when the Seals killed Bin Laden but threw them under the bus at Benghazi. And still people are dying in N.Y. and N.J. due to his incompetence. Obama is the most disgusting, arrogant, incompetent piece of sh't that ever disgraced the office of the American Presidency.
Calm down, you only have to wait a few more hours. Most of America sees the empty suit for what he is. Btw, I voted for Obama this morning as a write in for county school board. I think he is up to that job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search