Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#796849 Nov 6, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>You mean ABJECT FAILURE Obama? You would be right then!
Said what I meant, moron. No need to correct me.

Location hidden

#796850 Nov 6, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>"Salon" is a liberal cesspool. Want to read the ultra-liberal NY Times cesspool version?

President Obama, who came to office promising transparency and adherence to the rule of law, has become the first president to claim the legal authority to order an American citizen killed without judicial involvement, real oversight or public accountability.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sun...
Read it religiously. Updating now to correct your errors. I won't charge you extra for this schooling, Dunce

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#796851 Nov 6, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You will realize shortly:
Romney ran worst campaign and his lying was a horrible strategy.
You righties should have went with someone better.
But our guy kicks azzzzzzz!
ACA. LAW OF THE LAND!
COVERS 100%.
Mitt Romney lied about his "plan".
Leaves 72 million uninsured.
Obama has a plan: it's the law! No lying about it!
Delusion, denial, stupidity and arrogance are your strong suits!

You are a LYING LIBERAL LOSER whose shrill moronic posts are almost entertaining.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#796852 Nov 6, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...you couldn't even answer this one at a time, obviously by your response to my points.
What's the BFD about showing an ID to vote? Pray tell.
"abbynormall"
Amazing isn't it. Liberal loons have no problem getting to the polls to vote, but they have problems getting registered to vote.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#796853 Nov 6, 2012
Is moochell still going to be proud after her treasonous bastard husband gets fired ,or will she just countinue to hate America as usual.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#796854 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>shocking...hillbillies like the white guy....simply shocking
idiot
Shocking:

Fairymen & blacks & deadbeats LOVE Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Go figure !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#796855 Nov 6, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>So you are all ok with living like a termite and bending to the will of the state, "VIVA EL PRESIDENTE'!"LOL
I'm quite content living as I have the past four years, and will continue to make lots of your money under Obama's administration providing mental health care to crazy Republicans such as yourself.

Next

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#796856 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
Tick tock
Floriduhs daughter sucked my co ck.
Knock
Knock.
"dem"
You are one sick sonofabitch. In addition you are a liar, you are not a man you have co ck to suck.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
finding

Brookland, AR

#796858 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a liar. Do you think that the American women are going to vote for a fast talking liar? "Of course I won't sign bills to overturn Roe v Wade, of course I believe in a womans right to choose; of course I don't believe a woman should have an abortion unless she is raped; I just chose a VP candidate who proposed Personhood, thereby outlawing contraception"
He has to be the biggest liar ever, and it doesn't matter to you rightwingers.
It takes a liar to know aliar, know what I mean?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#796859 Nov 6, 2012
Patriot wrote:
200,000 Death Certificates Ordered By Louisiana
11/5/12 - Yahoo, it worked. Check out the map today.... no more red in Louisiana. That is a major victory! Our exposing these coffins, has changed HAARPs focus and now lets concentrate on getting this info out to others with respect to the increased HAARP activity in Calfornia for the earthquake and the east coast which is back in the red more than before...
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2012/11/2000...
If you want to know about HAARP, you have to read about NIKOLA TESLA, the forgotten genius...he experimented with ionosphere, radio frequency, Earth's gravity, invented Tesla coil, A.C. electricity, motor, remote control, wireless technology,(lap top) florescent lights, radio, MRI,
radar, turbines, and so much more...Nikola Tesla worked for Edison ...he took advantage of Tesla.
Tesla was inventor, Edison was businessman.
Why Americans don't know about Nikola Tesla?
Because American government has to disclose all they use from Tesla's inventions ...

By-the-way, California have been sprayed from the airplanes ...weird clouds ...but people are ignorant to realise that government is experimenting on people ...HAARP ...

Chemtrails ...in California and around the world ...
It is "Geo-engineering"... weather control ...

NO SURPRISE ...

YOU CAN READ ALSO ON AMERICA'S SECRET PLACES !!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#796860 Nov 6, 2012
Whew.....This race is gonna be close close close.....Think Obama will win Electoral vote and the White House..Think Mitt will have the popular vote though...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#796862 Nov 6, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite content living as I have the past four years, and will continue to make lots of your money under Obama's administration providing mental health care to crazy Republicans such as yourself.
Next
Man, you just don't get it! I'm a disabled veteran and if you pay any taxes at all, I live on YOUR money! BWAAAAhahahaha!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#796863 Nov 6, 2012
www.Globalresearh.ca
Electronic voting machine fraud!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dr feel good

United States

#796864 Nov 6, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you just don't get it! I'm a disabled veteran and if you pay any taxes at all, I live on YOUR money! BWAAAAhahahaha!!!
Mentally disabled?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796865 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-R is 4 rich wrote:
<quoted text>Romney lost New Hampshire by 40%,fellow North Easterner state where he was a governor .
BTW New Hampshire is one of the whitest states
And apparently one of the stupidest. Isn't that where those dopes Larry and his other brother Larry came from?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#796866 Nov 6, 2012
If Obama was a decent and civilized man, or a man period, he would concede defeat early. But whether he accepts the fact that he has been beaten or not. I will go to bed early tonight knowing that he now have a president and that Queen Obama is OUT.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#796867 Nov 6, 2012
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my good Obamabot! Talk is cheap. I said I would work across the isle, but then as soon as I took office, I subverted the legislative and constitutional process. It's like the other day when I was talking about the storm, I said, we don't leave anyone behind. It tool a lot of balls for me to say that when I just left four people in Libya to die.
But that's OK. We are Democrats. We can say crap without meaning it at all. We can lie if the ends justify the means.
Viote for me so we all can have a lower standard of living and continue with America in decline.
Thanks for beiong one of my craziest supportes. It lasted only four years but we sure did a lot of damage and got some revenge.
Barry.
You forgot baketball!!!!!

Obama, who voted 12 days early, was sure to observe his Election Day ritual of playing pickup basketball with friends and close advisers. The one time he skipped the tradition, he lost the New Hampshire primary in 2008. "We won't make that mistake again," said senior adviser Robert Gibbs.

Obama focused on Wisconsin, Ohio and Iowa, the three Midwestern swing states that, barring surprises elsewhere, would insure that he reaches the 270 electoral votes needed to win. Romney visited the must-win states of Florida, Virginia and Ohio before finishing in New Hampshire, where he launched his presidential run in June 2011.

Romney's final day included stops in Florida, Virginia, Ohio and New Hampshire. The former governor of Massachusetts ended Monday at a raucous "Final Victory" rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, the city where he launched his campaign last year.

"We're one day away from a fresh start. We're one day away from a new beginning," the candidate, sounding hoarse at his fifth rally of the day, told the crowd of 12,000 at a sports arena in the center of the city.

Obama ridiculed Romney's claims to be the candidate of change and said the challenger would be a rubber stamp for a conservative Tea Party agenda.....

"The only foes that threaten America are the enemies at home, and these are ignorance, superstition and incompetence."
Elbert Hubbard

KENTUCKY-votin' ROMNEY, and JOBS again-- for POTUS!

Facts, reality and competence.

GOD Bless America, the troops, our CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS!! for the office of POTUS!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Already working FOR America-NOT against it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#796868 Nov 6, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
If Obama was a decent and civilized man, or a man period, he would concede defeat early. But whether he accepts the fact that he has been beaten or not. I will go to bed early tonight knowing that he now have a president and that Queen Obama is OUT.
Obama will win..Not saying I like it just saying he will..
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#796869 Nov 6, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the guy who seems to know EVERYTHING, so if you don't know then how do you expect me to know?
Right wing blogs don't know? buuummmeeerrr
INDIANA, the first state to be called for Romney! Too bad sucker you are in the minority. Thank God for the intelligent Republicans in Indiana. Hahahahahahahahahah loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#796870 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>F'k off
ROMNEY-RYAN 2012"
Typical post from "real dumb", a coward who did not serve demeaning those who did.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 179,265
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 31 min Bigdaddy 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,969
Chicago a model city 4 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 5 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info