Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#796595 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well Gunner is whining as hard as possible so everything is pretty much going as planned.
LOL...made The Slacker post about me.
fred

Milford, CT

#796596 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How long did it take Pepe to vote that many people? I'm thinkin' he either had help of disguises...
The Finland fluker dressed as the First Wookie gets confused as a man

VIDEO: Man in gorilla suit allowed to vote...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796598 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Effin' A we would...that guy was like a Clinton meets James Bond...unfortunately, you redneck, racist gun-nuts killed him.
Martin Luther King was killed by an inbred racist SHlT eating LBJ democrat...
-
It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796599 Nov 6, 2012
There were reports of problems with long voting lines and confusion with the voter ID law across the state as voters headed to the polls on Election Day Tuesday.

An Allegheny County judge issued an order to halt electioneering outside a polling location in Homestead.

County officials received a complaint shortly before 10 a.m. Tuesday that Republicans outside a polling location on Maple Street in Homestead were stopping people outside the polls and asking for identification.

The order states:“Individuals outside the polls are prohibited from questioning, obstructing, interrogating or asking about any form of identification and/demanding any form of identification from any prospective voter.”

Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Guido A. DeAngelis, one of two judges overseeing Elections Court, issued the order and said such actions by partisans “could have a chilling effect” on voting.

Kathleen Goldman, a lawyer for the Republican Party, said anyone who was causing trouble might have been a Republican, but was not affiliated or sanctioned by the party.

Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey A. Manning, who also oversaw the court Tuesday morning, said the only people permitted to ask for ID are the poll workers inside the voting locations.

Poll watchers will ask for photo ID, but voters need not show identification for this year’s election.

Voters have complained that some poll workers are enforcing the state’s voter ID law.

Daniel Seidling, a retired U.S. Air Force Master Sergeant from Monroeville, said a poll worker at the No. 6 Fire Hall in Monroeville would not accept his government-issued military ID and required him to produce his driver’s license before allowing him to vote.

“It was ridiculous,” Seidling said.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/2904078-74...

No stories about Black Panthers?

Imagine that.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#796600 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Effin' A we would
Liar.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#796601 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln comes out in a few weeks. Looks good.
JUST ONE PRECINCT: GOP Poll Observer Reports Three Cases of Fraud at North Carolina Precinct: Three voters discover someone else has already voted in their name.
Isn't that just amazing??

Wonder how many DEAD people today are pulling the voting lever for the Kenyan?

They are in full desperation, panic mode.

LOL

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796602 Nov 6, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HEY, YOU GUYS, C'MERE... CROWD IN TIGHT SO THE RES' OF THEM CAIN'T HEAR US.... THA'S IT.... CAIN'T TELL YOU HOW DEBIL KNOW BUT NEW HAMPSHIRE JUS' GO FO' OBAMA. PENNSYLVANIA TOO. DEBIL PLEASED AT THE NEWS BUT NOW HE DON' FEEL LIKE TORTURIN' BIBLE-BEATERS SO MUCH.... DEBIL MUS' BE LOSIN' HIS EDGE? WHEN OHIO DROPS, THAT'LL BE IT. LOOK LIKE AN EARLY NIGHT TONIGHT, THANK GOODNESS, BUT WHAT DEBIL GONNA DO ABOUT ALL THE GREENIES HE TOOK GETTIN READY FO' TONIGHT? BETTER GO RUN A MARATHON OR SUMTHIN'?
Do you personally dispense all the butt pirating in hell or do you delegate the previously looted/ruined ones to lesser demons? There can't be much to relish pounding a cavern like Obama's.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796604 Nov 6, 2012
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday criticized "know-nothing, disgruntled" Romney staffers for making noise over the governor praising President Obama's response to Superstorm Sandy and declining to join the Republican presidential candidate on the campaign trail.

Via HuffPost, Christie said at a press conference Tuesday:

"I told Governor Romney at that time that if the storm landed as predicted that it was going to be catastrophic to New Jersey and unprecedented," Christie said. "I said to him,'Listen, Mitt, if this storm hits the way I think it's going to, I'm off the campaign trail from here to Election Day.' And he said to me,'Chris, of course. That's what you have to do. Do your job, don't worry about me. I'll take care of things.' So all this other noise, I think, is coming from know-nothing, disgruntled Romney staffers who, you know, don't like the fact that I said nice things about the President of the United States. Well, that's too bad for them."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#796606 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Malkin, angry, dog-eating, anchor baby...now there's a "real" American Woman for the Gunners of the dying baby boomers... Can't you quote some republican female who's more maternal like Ann Coulter?
Racist!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796608 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Effin' A we would...that guy was like a Clinton meets James Bond...unfortunately, you redneck, racist gun-nuts killed him.
JFK was wheezy little wuss.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796609 Nov 6, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that just amazing??
Wonder how many DEAD people today are pulling the voting lever for the Kenyan?
They are in full desperation, panic mode.
LOL
Yep it's about the early vote... One can't get a welfare democrat out of bed, not even on a rainy day on a job or out to vote. Lazy asses always complaining they been disenfranchised or didn't have enough time to vote...
-
How to starve a welfare democrat?
-
Hide the foodstamps in their work boots..
-
It's the culture...

Somewhere, Tennessee

#796610 Nov 6, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
As Election Day nears, Obama supporters step up riot threats
Parker @ManiStaySmileyy wrote:
"If Obama doesn't win, I will actually start a riot. This is not a joke."
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/02/as-election-day...
Stupid f**k. Probably you.
Just one more characteristic of the DEMOCRAT party..........

Kinda goes right along with "revenge", "hate whitey", and "puttin' in chains"........

Real stand-up, classy people.
no obama

Saint Paul, MN

#796611 Nov 6, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Martin Luther King was killed by an inbred racist SHlT eating LBJ democrat...
-
It's the culture...
WHO CARES!!!!!

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#796613 Nov 6, 2012
im not voting for either one of those monkeys.

no matter who gets into office, you people will be occupying wall street again next year!!
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#796614 Nov 6, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats your guaranteed recipe for ABJECT FAILURE, like Obama.
How is unemployment after 4 years?
How is our debt after 4 years?
How is our deficit after 4 years?
How is the Libya thing coming along? Fast and Furious?
How are those Solyndra bonuses to campaign contributors, um, loans that green companies file BK's on, doing?
How is that housing meltdown? See the news today? It is UP 5%(then, in TINY letters, that would be 5% over the abysmal number it was last October, which is STILL a negative number).
ABJECT FAILURE Obama has yet to bring a solution to the table, other than those he stole from LIBERAL Bush (whom you HATE).
Wake up.The republicans in the house didn't introduce any job Bills
99 on religion
71 on family relationships
36 on marriage
67 on firearms/gun control
522 on taxation
455 on government investigations
0 on job creation
They just stab the middle class in the back. If Romney wins ,you'll be right next to the middle class fighting to survive.While the rich get richer and poor will even get poorer.And we will say we knew it. By the way blame the unemployment on the party that chose to do nothing for the middle class. Not Obama , The republican party picked their party over suffering Americans fact

Somewhere, Tennessee

#796615 Nov 6, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Yep it's about the early vote... One can't get a welfare democrat out of bed, not even on a rainy day on a job or out to vote. Lazy asses always complaining they been disenfranchised or didn't have enough time to vote...
-
How to starve a welfare democrat?
-
Hide the foodstamps in their work boots..
-
It's the culture...
Ha ha !

That's great........and absolutely right.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796616 Nov 6, 2012
In case anyone has any dobt who to vote for:

VOTE FOR THE AMERICAN
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796618 Nov 6, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up.The republicans in the house didn't introduce any job Bills
99 on religion
71 on family relationships
36 on marriage
67 on firearms/gun control
522 on taxation
455 on government investigations
0 on job creation
They just stab the middle class in the back. If Romney wins ,you'll be right next to the middle class fighting to survive.While the rich get richer and poor will even get poorer.And we will say we knew it. By the way blame the unemployment on the party that chose to do nothing for the middle class. Not Obama , The republican party picked their party over suffering Americans fact
Why bother? Obama thinks he is a dictator.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796619 Nov 6, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
im not voting for either one of those monkeys.
no matter who gets into office, you people will be occupying wall street again next year!!
A sellout obama has spent trillions of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, soldout, cold freezing smelling death, shovel ready hungry dumpster diving with rats and dying..
-
Soldout OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts...
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#796620 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday criticized "know-nothing, disgruntled" Romney staffers for making noise over the governor praising President Obama's response to Superstorm Sandy and declining to join the Republican presidential candidate on the campaign trail.
Via HuffPost, Christie said at a press conference Tuesday:
"I told Governor Romney at that time that if the storm landed as predicted that it was going to be catastrophic to New Jersey and unprecedented," Christie said. "I said to him,'Listen, Mitt, if this storm hits the way I think it's going to, I'm off the campaign trail from here to Election Day.' And he said to me,'Chris, of course. That's what you have to do. Do your job, don't worry about me. I'll take care of things.' So all this other noise, I think, is coming from know-nothing, disgruntled Romney staffers who, you know, don't like the fact that I said nice things about the President of the United States. Well, that's too bad for them."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
Great explanation, thanks for the link Homer.

Exciting day so far eh?

At least for those of us RFD folks who don't live in one of the fkd up districts that only FOX News seems to know about.

Hah, RFD=rural farm delivery (dirt road stuff) and with those big roadside mailboxes to hold all the federal and state subsidy checks along with next years forms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 3 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 6 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]