Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
737,401 - 737,420 of 1,081,641 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in Ohio?
That would be me, and yes, Husted's honchos have done all they can the "skew" with the vote here. I had to go twice, and I'm still not sure. Olive is in Cali--I think they've got some issues of their own there. Have a good one...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
ABBYNORMALL -
Apology offered. My hasty posting lead to a misunderstanding and an erroneous attack against you. Lesson learned on this end; race is not part of the issue in this election for me.
Peace.
Nice!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
No signs at all, not even local? City ordinance?
I was very surprised to return after a week out of town to see my Obama sign still up in our yard in North Texas, and more seemed to have sprouted up as well. Renews my faith that others can respect my opinions as I try to respect theirs.
Nothing right nearby, our neighborhood is pretty rural, a few down on the main drag a few miles away. North Texas? I'm surprised your house was still standing.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, it's too f*ckin' bad yer too stupid to ever learn to spell masturbation, but that's the way you hydra-headed rethug trolls roll.
I concede that you are the expert on masturbation and nothing else.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Poised To Manufacture Another Bogus New Black Panther Controversy
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/06/fox-p...
Unless Mitt wins.
Fair and balanced.
????????
Fox poised to tie a serious one on after Obama is defeated tonight, to celebrate the country being saved and our long national nightmare being over.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
No signs at all, not even local? City ordinance?
I was very surprised to return after a week out of town to see my Obama sign still up in our yard in North Texas, and more seemed to have sprouted up as well. Renews my faith that others can respect my opinions as I try to respect theirs.
Some Hiel Hitler Democrat took off with my Romney yard sign - too the one down the street too!

Low class Democrats!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to go vote this morning as my wife was on the fence about voting at all, then she watched and listened to Romney at halftime last night, started feeling sick to her stomache and demanded she go with me after work today. "He makes me as sick as McCain did!"
Now she and you both know how some of us have felt for the past four years.

Nothing could be worse than an unqualified president who is in over his head and leading this nation by the seat of his pants.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, progressivism and political correctness is exactly what is crippling this nation.
But if you're going to act like a liberal, at least wear a wig with the moustache.
I'm almost out the door myself to do what I've been waiting to do for four long years.
The day has finally arrived.
Homer's wig has fleas.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.
Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.
We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.
Venting is not what I'm concerned about.
Your statement that " Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if President Obama loses"
is utter nonsense and the usual rightwing propaganda promulgated to incite fear.

Why are you so afraid of everyone? Is it guilt because you know that you have disenfranchised people? Cheated them out of their rights? Afraid of Karma?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not agreed with much of what you have posted, but I sure do with this. Thank you, Carol, for putting this out here.
An all too rare and brief burst of lucidity from an otherwise unlucid poster.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That would be me, and yes, Husted's honchos have done all they can the "skew" with the vote here. I had to go twice, and I'm still not sure. Olive is in Cali--I think they've got some issues of their own there. Have a good one...
I had no problems here, small precinct, paper ballot, took 10 minutes.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight Romney will give a simultaneous acceptance and concession speech taking both sides one last time.
When Obama loses he will blame his loss, as well as the American Civil War and the Spanish American War, on George Bush.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Maam, Democrats are the champions of the progressive policies that are crippling the country today.
See you Carol, I have to go vote again. I borrowed Homer's fake mustache.
Yep, one liberal proved his ability to make a huge profit based on falsified climate data.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/03/al-gore-used...

Cap and trade was never about cleansing the Earth but about putting money in politicians' pockets. Al has always been a liar and a con.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Hiel Hitler Democrat took off with my Romney yard sign - too the one down the street too!
Low class Democrats!

They never steal mine, it is next to my NRA sign.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>

I put up a Republican only sign by my precinct and it made it easier to vote.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your statement that " Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if President Obama loses"
is utter nonsense and the usual rightwing propaganda promulgated to incite fear.
Why are you so afraid of everyone? Is it guilt because you know that you have disenfranchised people? Cheated them out of their rights? Afraid of Karma?

Didn't the New Black Panthers put a $10,000 reward out for George Zimmerman? Ironically the Black Panther leader offering the reward for the capture of the Trayvon Martin shooter was arrested on charges he is a felon who had a firearm. You got to love it.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now she and you both know how some of us have felt for the past four years.
Nothing could be worse than an unqualified president who is in over his head and leading this nation by the seat of his pants.
Agreed, we will both be voting for Obama.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Finland fluker should have been forced to take a breathalyzer
test.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
They never steal mine, it is next to my NRA sign.
The Democrats are sneaky & slimey so next time I'll have a motion detector and IR camera. I would enjoy having a Democrat arrested.

I will put a rat trap out there. That might get the Democrat.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.
Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.
We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.
Venting is not what I'm concerned about.
Very immature post Carol as well as completely false.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min danetoo 68,038
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 39 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 41 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 174,860
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••