Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796442 Nov 6, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
They never steal mine, it is next to my NRA sign.
The Democrats are sneaky & slimey so next time I'll have a motion detector and IR camera. I would enjoy having a Democrat arrested.

I will put a rat trap out there. That might get the Democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#796443 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.
Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.
We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.
Venting is not what I'm concerned about.
Very immature post Carol as well as completely false.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796445 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer's wig has fleas.
It does, any suggestions? I tried setting it on fire, no luck, it just smoldered a bit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#796446 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Voter suppression, the greatest fear of a free society. Should Homer try and vote later without showing his id and return here with the skinny?
When I was leaving the polling place I stopped outside the door to text the wife about the time in line. As I was standing there a woman came busting out the door saying " They are going to tell me I can't vote! I gave them my drivers license and they asked me my address. I had moved so I told them the new address. They tell me I can't vote because the address I told them is not the address for my name."

Had to be a democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#796447 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, one liberal proved his ability to make a huge profit based on falsified climate data.
http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/03/al-gore-used...
Cap and trade was never about cleansing the Earth but about putting money in politicians' pockets. Al has always been a liar and a con.
Funny how the price of coal has dropped so far its almost not worth digging up any more. Big Al also made predictions of the super storms remember ? the fact that these once in a lifetime events are happening every year all over the world is just coincidence.
The US was a signee to the 2014 emmissions agreement, how is that going so far ? In the meantime more super storms, heatwaves, floods and being buried in snow. No nothing happening here, move along folks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#796448 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It does, any suggestions? I tried setting it on fire, no luck, it just smoldered a bit.
Uric acid?? Saw it on an episode of Friends once.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#796449 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no problems here, small precinct, paper ballot, took 10 minutes.
If he wins...
By Jennifer Rubin

If Mitt Romney wins we can look forward to:

Finding out what happened in Benghazi.

The mainstream media resuming an adversarial relationship with the White House.

Repudiation of Mediscare politics.

Democrats defending the Senate as a deliberative and properly obstructionist body.

Another barrier falling for a minority, this time religious, seeking the presidency.

A new wave of Hillarymania.

If President Obama wins we can look forward to:

Seeing what “more flexibility” regarding Russia means.

Joe Biden beginning his 2016 presidential campaign.

Watching Obama dodge Benghazi questions for many more months.

Sandra Fluke and Big Bird breathing a sigh of relief.

Obama finally going to Israel.

That Obama immigration reform push we’ve been waiting for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796450 Nov 6, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> When I was leaving the polling place I stopped outside the door to text the wife about the time in line. As I was standing there a woman came busting out the door saying " They are going to tell me I can't vote! I gave them my drivers license and they asked me my address. I had moved so I told them the new address. They tell me I can't vote because the address I told them is not the address for my name."
Had to be a democrat.
I'm sure you were happy she couldn't vote. You are pathetic.

As a matter of fact in northeastern PA a lot of addresses including mine have just recently changed from RR's to street addresses so I expect it will be a common theme out my way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#796451 Nov 6, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flack, well, its voting day. We shall see what happens tonight. Its been a crazy few months, lots of tension over this election. As you know, I am an Obama supporter but unlike some of my fellow liberals, I won't be moving to Canada if Romney wins...
I feel what is most important for our Country is a change in consciousness, more empathy, less corruption. More unity, less divisiveness.
how have you been?
I have been great! Keeping the roads hot. I just hope the country survives no matter who wins. You take care of yourself hear!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#796452 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, we will both be voting for Obama.
America catches up to fred...Hindenburg homer has no conscience

BRENDAN O’NEILL: The Obama administration has been a colossal failure. Who in good conscience could vote for him again?

Well, nobody. Note this from O’Neill:“His administration has been as illiberal as Bush’s, if not more so. And far from reinvigorating politics, Obama has overseen an era in which political discourse in America has become coarser, more vindictive and more personality-based than it has been at any other point in history.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796453 Nov 6, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> When I was leaving the polling place I stopped outside the door to text the wife about the time in line. As I was standing there a woman came busting out the door saying " They are going to tell me I can't vote! I gave them my drivers license and they asked me my address. I had moved so I told them the new address. They tell me I can't vote because the address I told them is not the address for my name."
Had to be a democrat.
Being a stand up citizen you told her to ask to file a provisional ballot, ask for the name of the person who turned her away, and told her to call 866-MYVOTE1? Right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#796455 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement that " Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if President Obama loses"
is utter nonsense and the usual rightwing propaganda promulgated to incite fear.
Why are you so afraid of everyone? Is it guilt because you know that you have disenfranchised people? Cheated them out of their rights? Afraid of Karma?
The head of Carol's "local" NBP is a cat named Mikhail Muhammed who lives in Jacksonville, his group consists of a few other guys from the S.E. US. Mikhail is a mild mannered father, ordained minister and military veteran who admits to using radical speech to make his point(s). I'm not even sure if he's got a rap sheet__if so it's for bs protesting related stuff.

Carol is a died in the wool racist, has been most__if not all her life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#796456 Nov 6, 2012
Early voting in Pennsylvania and Ohio give President Obama a slight lead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#796457 Nov 6, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's ask Trayvon about that one.
Oh that's right, we can't.
Are you talking about that high school drop out that pursued Zimmerman, busted his nose, knocked him to the ground, and got a hole blown through him while he was basing Zimmerman's head against a concrete sidewalk?
Is that the person you're talking about?

Note to gangbanger wannabees: Some Americans are armed and will blow a hole through your gangster wannabe ass if you pursue them and attack them and try to bash their brains out on a concrete sidewalk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#796458 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Being a stand up citizen you told her to ask to file a provisional ballot, ask for the name of the person who turned her away, and told her to call 866-MYVOTE1? Right?
Dem voter witch was obviously cheating. Dems have no conscience

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#796459 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile the death toll rises in N.Y. and N.J. WHY IS OBAMA PLAYING BASKETBALL WHILE HIS CITIZENS ARE DYING? Because most of them are white Republicans, that's why.
I'd guess he took one look at them and decided those kind of people couldn't be his son....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796460 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Being a stand up citizen you told her to ask to file a provisional ballot, ask for the name of the person who turned her away, and told her to call 866-MYVOTE1? Right?
Are you kidding? He tried to peer into her open purse with the drivers' license to see it there might also be an ebt or a WIC card.(I must also wonder about the "wife" he's claiming to call. Wouldn't she have a different address now and go to a different precinct? I'm smelling voter fraud, Homer.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#796461 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we finally cut all the beurocratic red tape and all the wasteful and duplicate government spending programs, reform the tax code, repeal Obamacare, reform Medicare and Social Security, give more power and decision making back to the states, start creating jobs and people can save and spend and invest more of their own hard-earned money again...the federal government will have more revenues and can go back to doing one of the few things it was designed to do - protect this nation.
Romney/Ryan!
Sure, deregulate everything, remove all benefits and over-fund the only parts of government you feel we need - the police and military. Now there's a recipe for success.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#796462 Nov 6, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know you were a FOXbot.
When Was The New Black Panther Case Downgraded?
.... the case was downgraded to a civil case 11 days before Obama was inaugurated, 26 days before Eric Holder became attorney general, and about nine months before Thomas Perez was confirmed as head of the Civil Rights Division.
http://prospect.org/article/when-was-new-blac...
I see you didn't cite a source.
Ever hear of transition, dumbass?

You'll be hearing about it again after today.))))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796463 Nov 6, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The head of Carol's "local" NBP is a cat named Mikhail Muhammed who lives in Jacksonville, his group consists of a few other guys from the S.E. US. Mikhail is a mild mannered father, ordained minister and military veteran who admits to using radical speech to make his point(s). I'm not even sure if he's got a rap sheet__if so it's for bs protesting related stuff.
Carol is a died in the wool racist, has been most__if not all her life.
Aren't there like nine members nationwide of the (New) Black Panther Party? I seem to remember that from four years ago when Faux went on red alert.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Scrutiny 178,071
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min PEllen 98,232
Word (Dec '08) 6 min RACE 4,718
Amy 9-18 6 min PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 45 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 46 min Correct 4,032
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago