Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#796483 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA HA:
The Cincinnati Enquirer earlier today posted fake data on its website showing Mitt Romney with a 92,000-vote lead in a supposed early vote count in Ohio. Editors later posted an apology, explaining that the election-results chart was created as a template and was inadvertently posted early.
http://www.citybeat.com/cincinnati/blog-4141-...
MSNBC accidentally posted a “test” page early on Election Day showing President Obama winning re-election with 280 electoral votes to Mitt Romney’s 257, even though the same page showed Romney winning the popular vote by 55-43 percent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#796484 Nov 6, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I know a couple of women who ABSOLUTELY DO want abortion criminalized, and all involved parties prosecuted for murder. Both are infertile.
I also know a woman who has had two abortions, and who marches in Catholic pro-life rallies as a hobby.
I agree with everything you've posted here otherwise, although women may go back, but it won't be quietly.
... didn't you die of brain cancer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#796485 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you were happy she couldn't vote. You are pathetic.
As a matter of fact in northeastern PA a lot of addresses including mine have just recently changed from RR's to street addresses so I expect it will be a common theme out my way.
It's called a 911 address instead of rural route which only the post office knows. FedX and UPS driver have to learn them as well. Welcome to the 21st century!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796486 Nov 6, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
Oh and the youth vote-O'bama has lost the youth vote. So says liberal Politico. So again I ask, Where has O'bama picked up a vote?
Considering he beat McCain by almost 10 million votes it's more a question of can the Republicans suppress the vote enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#796487 Nov 6, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Go pass a bowling ball out your bbbuttttt!
DEMOCRATS:
Gave us Medicare! Republicans voted no.
Gave us Social Security! Republicans voted no.
Gave us FDIC! Republicans voted no.
Geeeeeeeeeeee
Looks like the Democrats look out for working folks!
Help the aged and the poor!
And the working mans bank account.
Republicans? Really care about the richest on earth and their tax rate!
DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN!!!! TODAY.
(the rich are just fine, they need no help, nothing!)
Why is Obama losing? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

#796488 Nov 6, 2012
HEY, YOU GUYS, C'MERE... CROWD IN TIGHT SO THE RES' OF THEM CAIN'T HEAR US.... THA'S IT.... CAIN'T TELL YOU HOW DEBIL KNOW BUT NEW HAMPSHIRE JUS' GO FO' OBAMA. PENNSYLVANIA TOO. DEBIL PLEASED AT THE NEWS BUT NOW HE DON' FEEL LIKE TORTURIN' BIBLE-BEATERS SO MUCH.... DEBIL MUS' BE LOSIN' HIS EDGE? WHEN OHIO DROPS, THAT'LL BE IT. LOOK LIKE AN EARLY NIGHT TONIGHT, THANK GOODNESS, BUT WHAT DEBIL GONNA DO ABOUT ALL THE GREENIES HE TOOK GETTIN READY FO' TONIGHT? BETTER GO RUN A MARATHON OR SUMTHIN'?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796489 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's sickening. They really would be happy if no Democrats or anyone not voting for their candidate couldn't vote or was turned away. It's the mindset. Awful.
Tell me about it. I tried to vote early last week and was locked out because Husted had decided he could get away with shortening the hours after the court decision against him. Today I discovered that my precinct had been changed--by going to the website after showing up at the one I'd been using since 1994. Cross fingers that the crooks and liars don't think they can get away with another 2004 in Ohio. If their candidate is so damned good, why do they think they have to cheat? More voters, the better, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#796490 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's sickening. They really would be happy if no Democrats or anyone not voting for their candidate couldn't vote or was turned away. It's the mindset. Awful.
Hindenburg homer is on the endangered species list

DOCTOR: Anger Over Outcome May Lead To Post-Election Depression...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796491 Nov 6, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Democrats haven't gotten that information to every Democrat yet? What's it been? Twelve goddam years since you idiots first started crying about this?
Give Romney 12 years to solve a problem like informing the public and the public will be informed. Obviously, this simple task is beyond the capabilities of the Democrats.
But, she was probably well informed about Obama's messiahness. They sure get that message out to everyone.
Listen fckface, I was just asking if Flack did his civic duty and helped this lady.

I already know you don't give a fck about anyone but yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#796492 Nov 6, 2012
The 1980 presidential election fooled a lot of pollsters. Ronald Regan got 50.7% of the vote, while Jimmy Carter received 41%, John Anderson brought up the rear with 6%, and lesser known candidates made up the difference. It was a blowout in the popular vote department.
In terms of Electoral Votes, Reagan got 489 to Carter’s 49.
On the eve of the election, the Associated Press stated, based on several polls, that the election was “too close to call.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#796493 Nov 6, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd guess he took one look at them and decided those kind of people couldn't be his son....
Hey troll!

Racists lose.

Most citizens are way past skin Color.

We want a strong leader for working folks.

We have one!

That is why Obama won.

Again: loser!

Tell your Perry to get right on it: 8 million uninsured!

Not for long: thanks Obama!

72 million nationwide: guaranteed coverage with Obama's win today.

I love to see the working folks win again.

The richest?

They won a long time ago. They don't need free gov loot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796494 Nov 6, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's called a 911 address instead of rural route which only the post office knows. FedX and UPS driver have to learn them as well. Welcome to the 21st century!
I know what it's called dumbass and yeah, it's good to be onboard. I am from NJ, we have been there for years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#796495 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Being a stand up citizen you told her to ask to file a provisional ballot, ask for the name of the person who turned her away, and told her to call 866-MYVOTE1? Right?
That woman was so mad I wouldn't get any where here. She had to go to Norfolk where she moved to vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796497 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox poised to tie a serious one on after Obama is defeated tonight, to celebrate the country being saved and our long national nightmare being over.
Out on the limb again.

When will you people ever learn.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#796498 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Mom jeans for Mitt!!(ya think Jane is dead?)
http://mittromneyisatool.com/wp-content/uploa...
Obama is the Mom-Jeans wearer...remember when he tried to throw a baseball but couldn't even make the older girls' team? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#796499 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes increase defense spending, repeal ObamaCare, reform the entitlement programs, repeal Dodd-Frank, rolllback EPA C02 regs and drill baby drill will set off a economic boom. Oh and deport every single illegal alien.
fred is glad you're waking up.
We need to deport people who refer to themselves in the third person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796500 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it. I tried to vote early last week and was locked out because Husted had decided he could get away with shortening the hours after the court decision against him. Today I discovered that my precinct had been changed--by going to the website after showing up at the one I'd been using since 1994. Cross fingers that the crooks and liars don't think they can get away with another 2004 in Ohio. If their candidate is so damned good, why do they think they have to cheat? More voters, the better, right?
Yeah I don't get it. If I saw a group of Romney supporters stranded on the side of the road I would gladly drive them to the polls. Homer is all about people and their freedom of choice, rightwingers not so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#796501 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes increase defense spending, repeal ObamaCare, reform the entitlement programs, repeal Dodd-Frank, rolllback EPA C02 regs and drill baby drill will set off a economic boom. Oh and deport every single illegal alien.
fred is glad you're waking up.
You left out lower taxes on the rich.
You Repubs are sooo just dumbass.
Oil production is at the highest levels since 2003.
Oil imports are at a 20 year low.
But here is what makes you Repubs so dumbass. US Oil EXPORTS are at a record high. Greater than anytime since 1949. Exxon is shipping Americas oil and making $104 Million per hour 24/7 doing it. You stupid ass Repubs can't understand anything!!!!!!!!!!
Drill Baby Drill --- China needs OIL. Dumbass Repubs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#796502 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't there like nine members nationwide of the (New) Black Panther Party? I seem to remember that from four years ago when Faux went on red alert.
There aren't many and the original's laugh their azzes off at the current "little league" edition. Actually the originals weren't all that scary either__I usually don't worry about folks with better than average elocution__unless they're politicians.

FOX has fun talking about the NBP, so do the dumber ones on this thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796503 Nov 6, 2012
Just voted. No Black Panther, but there was a drunk redneck who was harassing all the women who voted.

I called the DOR hotline.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 17 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 19 min Ralph 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Uzi 68,555
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,580

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]