Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277649 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Tampa, FL

#796753 Nov 6, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope......my "folk" didn't create the KKK.
YOUR liberal DEMOCRAT party did.
Next?
The dermokkkratic party is inbred with FDR JIM Crow, NAMBLA, KKK, NAZI Klan Parent Hood Eugenics and Hate...
-
It's the culture..
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#796754 Nov 6, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Finish what he started? Lest you forget the House is Republican, idiot? Oh, I get it. Don't fix anything, like the last four years? If that is what floats your retarded boat?
first, you can,t fix the republicans in the house.We all need to vote them out.Maybe Americans will think about them and how useless they've been for the American people. Their Agenda is their republican party.To block everything the president tries to do to help the middle class. And by the way my boat is floating with reality and optimism. Your boat is sinking fast with Romney bull crap!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#796755 Nov 6, 2012
Ironic Quote of the Decade

"Who wants a president who will knowingly lie to them?" - Bill "HillBilly" Clinton

Hey Bubba, didn't think this one through, eh? LOL!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796756 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>define redneck...or is your tourette syndrome flaring up again?
define redneck: eggplant on a Greyhound Bus to Cincinnati...
-
It's the culture...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#796757 Nov 6, 2012
DAMN! The totally horrid things we say to each other and you look at the thread and you see "1 post removed", "2 posts removed" here and there. WTF???? do you have to say to warrant THAT! WOW!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796758 Nov 6, 2012
here you go you tards...look if you dare:

&fe ature=g-trend
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796759 Nov 6, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>first, you can,t fix the republicans in the house.We all need to vote them out.Maybe Americans will think about them and how useless they've been for the American people. Their Agenda is their republican party.To block everything the president tries to do to help the middle class. And by the way my boat is floating with reality and optimism. Your boat is sinking fast with Romney bull crap!
Do you have any other fairly tales that are more recent?
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796760 Nov 6, 2012
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#796761 Nov 6, 2012
Black Wino wrote:
Rap at da 7-11 is, dat President Elect Romney has all ready done hired 200 house keepers to scrubs da funk out of da White House... an 300 hundred private security guards to makes sho dat Barry's an his folk don't walk offs wid da rugs, wall hangins, silverware, flat screens, kitchen appliances, he don't cares if dey walks offs wid da beds an beddins, an da toledos....hmmm...mmmm.... to my recolection, dats 500 mo, fo reals jobs dat Barry's eva done in fo years....
Hey boy, didn't anybody tell you drugs are frying your brain cells faster then you can talk!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796762 Nov 6, 2012
Gunner wrote:
A Pompano Beach, Fla., firehouse is under investigation for using toilet paper that sports the image of President Barack Obama.
Bwahahahahahaha!
yeah...it'll be funny when hey lose their jobs!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

didn't think of that did ya dickhole?
Logic

United States

#796763 Nov 6, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>first, you can,t fix the republicans in the house.We all need to vote them out.Maybe Americans will think about them and how useless they've been for the American people. Their Agenda is their republican party.To block everything the president tries to do to help the middle class. And by the way my boat is floating with reality and optimism. Your boat is sinking fast with Romney bull crap!
Agreed.
Our Next President

New Britain, CT

#796764 Nov 6, 2012
Tomorrow greet Barack Obama, Our Next President!!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#796765 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>lead, follow or get the f*ck out of the way
I am in the lead, you just cannot tell because you are used to having your liberal nose up every a$$ and they all look the same to you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796766 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>define redneck...or is your tourette syndrome flaring up again?
Just look in the mirror if you want to see an inbred redneck. Next time you try and be funny, hold your breath until someone laughs.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796767 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
here you go you tards...look if you dare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oOj2IPulNPAXX&feature=g-t rend
knock...knock... Jack Spout?...
-
It's the culture...

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796768 Nov 6, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
my point exactly. what does skin color have to do with concerning hurricane victims?
i bet it did not take almost a week for obama to respond to new york hurrican victims unlike the republican bush and the hurricane katrina victims.
skin color has everything to do with it. wise up.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796769 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...it'll be funny when hey lose their jobs!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Do you eggplant bathe in Obama's toilet water, sip it by the cup, drink it by the bottle or drink it by the can?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796770 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...it'll be funny when hey lose their jobs!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, they can stand in the unemployment line with all the Obama voters who lost theirs during the last four years.

You must be a thirteen year old zero with a warped sense of humor.

Your remarks are lame, yet you laugh, libtard.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796771 Nov 6, 2012
JUSTICE FOR PRINNIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they've been sitting on bar stools all day - toggling between Fox News and ESPN - while their minimum wage agency temps gets all the work done.
You mean they're not all fatcat rich white guys keeping minorities and women down? You guys need to get your facts straight.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#796772 Nov 6, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the lead, you just cannot tell because you are used to having your liberal nose up every a$$ and they all look the same to you.
Eggplant Fetch loves 'NATURE'- In spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have created and done to him...
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min IB DaMann 54,577
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min 40ish 6,435
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min JRB 197,010
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 2 hr thenose 162
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 4 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
Ask amy 9-2-15 6 hr Kuuipo 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages