Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796425 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, it's too f*ckin' bad yer too stupid to ever learn to spell masturbation, but that's the way you hydra-headed rethug trolls roll.
I concede that you are the expert on masturbation and nothing else.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796426 Nov 6, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Poised To Manufacture Another Bogus New Black Panther Controversy
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/06/fox-p...
Unless Mitt wins.
Fair and balanced.
????????
Fox poised to tie a serious one on after Obama is defeated tonight, to celebrate the country being saved and our long national nightmare being over.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796427 Nov 6, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
No signs at all, not even local? City ordinance?
I was very surprised to return after a week out of town to see my Obama sign still up in our yard in North Texas, and more seemed to have sprouted up as well. Renews my faith that others can respect my opinions as I try to respect theirs.
Some Hiel Hitler Democrat took off with my Romney yard sign - too the one down the street too!

Low class Democrats!
carol

Orlando, FL

#796428 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to go vote this morning as my wife was on the fence about voting at all, then she watched and listened to Romney at halftime last night, started feeling sick to her stomache and demanded she go with me after work today. "He makes me as sick as McCain did!"
Now she and you both know how some of us have felt for the past four years.

Nothing could be worse than an unqualified president who is in over his head and leading this nation by the seat of his pants.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#796429 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, progressivism and political correctness is exactly what is crippling this nation.
But if you're going to act like a liberal, at least wear a wig with the moustache.
I'm almost out the door myself to do what I've been waiting to do for four long years.
The day has finally arrived.
Homer's wig has fleas.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796430 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.
Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.
We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.
Venting is not what I'm concerned about.
Your statement that " Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if President Obama loses"
is utter nonsense and the usual rightwing propaganda promulgated to incite fear.

Why are you so afraid of everyone? Is it guilt because you know that you have disenfranchised people? Cheated them out of their rights? Afraid of Karma?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#796431 Nov 6, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not agreed with much of what you have posted, but I sure do with this. Thank you, Carol, for putting this out here.
An all too rare and brief burst of lucidity from an otherwise unlucid poster.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796432 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That would be me, and yes, Husted's honchos have done all they can the "skew" with the vote here. I had to go twice, and I'm still not sure. Olive is in Cali--I think they've got some issues of their own there. Have a good one...
I had no problems here, small precinct, paper ballot, took 10 minutes.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#796433 Nov 6, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight Romney will give a simultaneous acceptance and concession speech taking both sides one last time.
When Obama loses he will blame his loss, as well as the American Civil War and the Spanish American War, on George Bush.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796434 Nov 6, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Maam, Democrats are the champions of the progressive policies that are crippling the country today.
See you Carol, I have to go vote again. I borrowed Homer's fake mustache.
Yep, one liberal proved his ability to make a huge profit based on falsified climate data.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/03/al-gore-used...

Cap and trade was never about cleansing the Earth but about putting money in politicians' pockets. Al has always been a liar and a con.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#796435 Nov 6, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Hiel Hitler Democrat took off with my Romney yard sign - too the one down the street too!
Low class Democrats!

They never steal mine, it is next to my NRA sign.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#796436 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>

I put up a Republican only sign by my precinct and it made it easier to vote.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#796439 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Your statement that " Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if President Obama loses"
is utter nonsense and the usual rightwing propaganda promulgated to incite fear.
Why are you so afraid of everyone? Is it guilt because you know that you have disenfranchised people? Cheated them out of their rights? Afraid of Karma?

Didn't the New Black Panthers put a $10,000 reward out for George Zimmerman? Ironically the Black Panther leader offering the reward for the capture of the Trayvon Martin shooter was arrested on charges he is a felon who had a firearm. You got to love it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796440 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now she and you both know how some of us have felt for the past four years.
Nothing could be worse than an unqualified president who is in over his head and leading this nation by the seat of his pants.
Agreed, we will both be voting for Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#796441 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
The Finland fluker should have been forced to take a breathalyzer
test.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#796442 Nov 6, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
They never steal mine, it is next to my NRA sign.
The Democrats are sneaky & slimey so next time I'll have a motion detector and IR camera. I would enjoy having a Democrat arrested.

I will put a rat trap out there. That might get the Democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#796443 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.
Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.
We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.
Venting is not what I'm concerned about.
Very immature post Carol as well as completely false.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796445 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer's wig has fleas.
It does, any suggestions? I tried setting it on fire, no luck, it just smoldered a bit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#796446 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Voter suppression, the greatest fear of a free society. Should Homer try and vote later without showing his id and return here with the skinny?
When I was leaving the polling place I stopped outside the door to text the wife about the time in line. As I was standing there a woman came busting out the door saying " They are going to tell me I can't vote! I gave them my drivers license and they asked me my address. I had moved so I told them the new address. They tell me I can't vote because the address I told them is not the address for my name."

Had to be a democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#796447 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, one liberal proved his ability to make a huge profit based on falsified climate data.
http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/03/al-gore-used...
Cap and trade was never about cleansing the Earth but about putting money in politicians' pockets. Al has always been a liar and a con.
Funny how the price of coal has dropped so far its almost not worth digging up any more. Big Al also made predictions of the super storms remember ? the fact that these once in a lifetime events are happening every year all over the world is just coincidence.
The US was a signee to the 2014 emmissions agreement, how is that going so far ? In the meantime more super storms, heatwaves, floods and being buried in snow. No nothing happening here, move along folks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 71,046
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Ottawa 181,841
abby 12-21 23 min PEllen 1
amy 12-21 24 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMerde 51,255
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:14 pm PST