Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
737,221 - 737,240 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from me, a filthy fkn liar.
Bring it ... oh, wait; we've been there before and you folded. LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here?
I knew I'd pusscccee out.
I'm a typical racist kkkoward.
Bring it ... oh, wait; we've been there before and you folded. LOL

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "My dear child, why are you crying?"

The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.

The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with pearls. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

The seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

Again, the seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord reached down again and came up with a simple leather thimble. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

The seamstress replied, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water. When the seamstress cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney. "Is this your husband?" the Lord asked.

"Yes!" cried the seamstress.

The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The seamstress replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt. Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.

And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is: Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and is always in the best interest of others. That's our story, and we're sticking to it

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Today we find out if our government will be for "the people" or for only those who support the progressive agenda.
Today we find out if we get this:“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”- Valerie Jarrett
Or this: "I learned that respect and good will go a long way," "They're usually returned in kind. That's how I am going to conduct myself as president. I'll bring people together. I won't just represent one party. I'll represent one nation." - Mitt Romney
Oh Please Gunner. Pull your head out of your ass for once. The Republicans decided from day one it was better to oppose Obama than work with him.

Mitch McConnell even said it.

Mitt Romney vetoed the crap out of Democrat actions in Massachusetts. He vetoed something like 9 items in the very same healthcare bill he takes credit for.

Romney can't negotiate with Democrats on many issues becaue Romney signed the Norquest pledge.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights; power belongs to the people; and government exists to protect our rights. We shouldn’t be trapped by the circumstances of our birth -- we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us.
In America, we’re united not by a common race or ethnicity -- but by common values. This election’s about preserving those values and applying the founding principles to solve the challenges of our time.
It's a choice about what kind of country we want to leave our children. Let’s choose more freedom instead of more government. Let’s choose Mitt Romney and the Republican team to lead our nation back to prosperity.
If only he would. What he'll lead us back to is war in the Middle East, back-alley butchers, and an ever more frayed safety net for children and old people - but what the hell, who needs those freeloaders anyway....right?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh for sure
lowlifefckface for sure
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem likes it deep in the butt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick the tip. Pretend I'm your father.
Quit telling us your perverted fantasies! The gay/lesbian thread is down the hall on the left! Go past that to the pederasty thread,look up what it means and KNOW THYSELF! BWAAAAhahahaha! You are too easy, just like your momma!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Why do the democrats always try to disenfranchise voters by running an inexperienced, incompetent community organizer and a dumb old man with the giggles?
Your dumb dumbs couldn't win!

Romney back to Utah?

Maybe he can finally marry more wives:

Mitty! Your spirit kids are lacking! LOL!!
Suicide Hotline

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The fun is just beginning.
They are calling the kkkops.
Making threats.
"This is great!"
Now we're not gonna see a lot of police yellow tape around your cardboard box are we. Make the call please.It's not worth it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau maus stuff ballot boxes in Philly
Throw all the votes out!
Posted on November 6, 2012 by John Hinderaker in 2012 Election,
Voter Fraud
Are the Democrats Trying to Steal Pennsylvania?[Updated]
It is being reported that Democratic Party operatives are evicting court-appointed Republican poll watchers from polling places in Philadelphia. Specifically, this reportedly has happened in Ward 32, Div 13; Ward 43, Div 14; Ward 56, Div 1; Ward 56, Div 22; Ward 32, Div 28; Ward 32, Div 28; Ward 12, Div 17; Ward 39, Div 1; Ward 24, Div 9; Ward 18, Div 25; Ward 43, Div 14; Ward 29, Div 18; Ward 65, Div 19; Ward 20, Div 1; and Ward 6, Div 11. The idea is to kick out the Republicans, then stuff the box with ballots marked for Obama. This is how some of these precincts have achieved 99 to 100% turnout in past elections.
They are saying the same in Chicago-some precincts got 99.25% democrat votes in 2008 and as we know 87% of the city voted for O'stupid. Now the entire system is down in Chicago. People are going to the polling places and are being told they cannot vote there. Because of the democrat redistricting, and the Board of election site has crashed. Just another day in Commieville.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney back to Utah?
Why is Obama losing? LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't asked the unborn children about whose life it is inside their mother's womb either can we, after their mom decided to have them scraped out. That is, except for the one's who somehow survived botched abortion attempts. They all seem happy to be here and alive.
Whose vagina is it...what a dumb remark. The bigger question is whose life is being TAKEN.
We've become a very selfish, self-centered and self-absorbed people - well, at least half of us have.

Hopefully, this will change starting today.

Romney once said something to the effect that the American people don't care who fixes it - Democrats or Republicans - as long as it gets fixed.

You will never hear Obama say that. You will never hear a Democrat say that.

We need unity and fixing. Romney is the right man at the right time for this job.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please Gunner. Pull your head out of your ass for once. The Republicans decided from day one it was better to oppose Obama than work with him.
Mitch McConnell even said it.
Mitt Romney vetoed the crap out of Democrat actions in Massachusetts. He vetoed something like 9 items in the very same healthcare bill he takes credit for.
Romney can't negotiate with Democrats on many issues becaue Romney signed the Norquest pledge.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

Elect him again and get fo' mo' yars o' da same.

LOL

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights; power belongs to the people; and government exists to protect our rights. We shouldn’t be trapped by the circumstances of our birth -- we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us.
In America, we’re united not by a common race or ethnicity -- but by common values. This election’s about preserving those values and applying the founding principles to solve the challenges of our time.
It's a choice about what kind of country we want to leave our children. Let’s choose more freedom instead of more government. Let’s choose Mitt Romney and the Republican team to lead our nation back to prosperity.
Unless you're Marco Rubio, you should put that paste job in quotations and cite him--wouldn't want you wonderful capitalists to be stealing intellectual property as much as you raid workers' pension funds.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "My dear child, why are you crying?"
The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.
The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with pearls. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.
The seamstress replied, "No."
The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.
Again, the seamstress replied, "No."
The Lord reached down again and came up with a simple leather thimble. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.
The seamstress replied, "Yes."
The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.
Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water. When the seamstress cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, "Why are you crying?"
"Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!"
The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney. "Is this your husband?" the Lord asked.
"Yes!" cried the seamstress.
The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"
The seamstress replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt. Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.
And so the Lord let her keep him.
The moral of this story is: Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and is always in the best interest of others. That's our story, and we're sticking to it
Yes, sure, like what your momma told you bout yo daddy? BWAAAAhahahaha!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

How Brokeback Mountain Gave New Meaning to Western Dialogue

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, pardner."

5. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy!"
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

"Democrats call out Romney for not mentioning military at RNC" and Obama rattles on about how much he appreciates the military... blah, blah, blah.

Apparently that "appreciation" doesn't include insuring that our soldiers are not disenfranchised.

"GOP senators: Thousands of ballots unlikely to reach military voters in time"

“We write to express concerns over another serious failure by the Department of Defense (DoD) to safeguard the voting rights of our overseas military service members, which we believe could result in the imminent disenfranchisement of thousands,” the letter stated."...

"“We are perplexed as to why DoD did not do everything in its power to modernize the system for redirecting blank ballots in order to eliminate this roadblock for military service members, per the top 2010 recommendations from MPSA,” the letter stated.“As we know you agree, they deserve to have a voice in choosing their elected leaders. Our men and women in uniform should be able to participate in the very same democratic system of government that they defend, not be relegated to mere spectator status because their ballot never reached them.” "

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney back to Utah?
Your "trader-in-chief", can go back to his friend's
Rev. Jeremiah Wright church so both of them can scream "no God bless America, God damn America"... and Obama can continue with his own down on America, "America is down right mean country" and first nobody Michelle, "the first time in my adult life, I'm proud with my country"...

SO NOW GO AND VOTE FOR A LOSER OBAMA...

YOU--- I D I O T ---!!!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are actually victims. But as long as there are no jobs, I believe Romney was simply making the point that they will not vote for him because government checks are their only income and all they have right now.
He promptly admitted he was dead wrong about all of them wanting to be something other than victims of Obama's failed policies.
Hopefully, a lot of them will take a step of faith and vote for him anyway. Most of the 47% just want a job.
MOST of Romney's 47% have jobs; those jobs just don't pay well enough for a family to have to pay Federal Income Tax with the current codes--you know, like those fine jobs at Staples and Sports Authority?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If only he would. What he'll lead us back to is war in the Middle East, back-alley butchers, and an ever more frayed safety net for children and old people - but what the hell, who needs those freeloaders anyway....right?
Each one of your statements is incorrect.

Romney pretty much agreed with President Obama's strategies on the Middle East in the last debate. He has not said a word about starting a war with anyone. Obama said all options are on the table if Iran develops a nuclear weapon which is also what Romney said.

Romney wants to give the abortion issue back to the states to decide. It might mean a road trip for women who really want an abortion but it also will curb irresponsible behavior because of the inconvenience.

Besides, a lot of abortion centers are nothing more than legalized butcher centers - some sterilized with qualified butchers - some not.

Romney/Ryan Medicare reform won't even kick in until 15 years down the road. However, Obama has already stolen over 700 million from Medicare to fund Obamacare. You'd think you'd be more concerned about how this is going to affect seniors right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE