Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#796399 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't the Democratic party send people to tell them they don't have to show one?
Liberal secret decoder ring translation:

Former DNC Chair Howard Dean: The Only Way We Lose Is Through Fraud = the only way the Kenyan can win is by cheating

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796400 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
You didn't vote yet? Yes, do so.
I was going to go vote this morning as my wife was on the fence about voting at all, then she watched and listened to Romney at halftime last night, started feeling sick to her stomache and demanded she go with me after work today. "He makes me as sick as McCain did!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796401 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we finally cut all the beurocratic red tape and all the wasteful and duplicate government spending programs, reform the tax code, repeal Obamacare, reform Medicare and Social Security, give more power and decision making back to the states, start creating jobs and people can save and spend and invest more of their own hard-earned money again...the federal government will have more revenues and can go back to doing one of the few things it was designed to do - protect this nation.
Romney/Ryan!
LOL! Giving more power to Rick Scott will guarantee that he'll put anyone to disagrees with him in his friends private prisons.
There'd be rampant discrimination, dismantling of public schools, rading of the tax payers funds by the friends of the Governor, totaly disregard for the environment, poisoning of our oceans, fields and streams, abolition of civil rights, you don't have a clue! But, thanks for the laugh anyway!
By the way, did you move yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#796402 Nov 6, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to revisit the first few pages of this thread Carol.
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.

Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.

We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.

Venting is not what I'm concerned about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796403 Nov 6, 2012
Fox Poised To Manufacture Another Bogus New Black Panther Controversy

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/06/fox-p...

Unless Mitt wins.

Fair and balanced.

????????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796404 Nov 6, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flack, well, its voting day. We shall see what happens tonight. Its been a crazy few months, lots of tension over this election. As you know, I am an Obama supporter but unlike some of my fellow liberals, I won't be moving to Canada if Romney wins...
I feel what is most important for our Country is a change in consciousness, more empathy, less corruption. More unity, less divisiveness.
how have you been?
Do you live in Ohio?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
endtime

AOL

#796405 Nov 6, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796406 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Voter suppression, the greatest fear of a free society. Should Homer try and vote later without showing his id and return here with the skinny?
And with the way that you turn a phrase....

do it brother.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796407 Nov 6, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go naked. Tell them you have no pockets so no ID. See just how far free speech stretches.
Calm down, I'm not going to go naked.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796408 Nov 6, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Homer, you see my new hydrogen powered car? Just finished building it yesterday. You can sit in it, but do not push any buttons.
Obama wanted to tour the devastated NY area, however his solar powered limo wouldn't move. lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796409 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Why doesn't the Democratic party send people to tell them they don't have to show one?
Something about a court ruling.

Should have known the wingnuts only care what a judge says when he rules for their side.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#796410 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to go vote this morning as my wife was on the fence about voting at all, then she watched and listened to Romney at halftime last night, started feeling sick to her stomache and demanded she go with me after work today. "He makes me as sick as McCain did!"
No signs at all, not even local? City ordinance?

I was very surprised to return after a week out of town to see my Obama sign still up in our yard in North Texas, and more seemed to have sprouted up as well. Renews my faith that others can respect my opinions as I try to respect theirs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#796411 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Being angry and disappointed by venting that anger and disappointment is perfectly acceptable.
Screaming Bush stole the election for eight years, holding a grudge about it for eight years, calling people racists and every other name in the book and the Black Panthers and other liberal groups preparing God knows what if Obama loses is NOT acceptable.
We've had to educate each other from time to time over the past four years but since you're older than me, you should know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable expressions of handling disappointment.
I have not agreed with much of what you have posted, but I sure do with this. Thank you, Carol, for putting this out here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796412 Nov 6, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet those rich liberals preaching clean energy travel around in private jets. Not many solar jets around. One can not get much more hypocritical than that.
The Clean Air Act was passed during the Bush administration.

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2197...

Yep, Obama inherited clean air too but he doesn't bitch about that benefit, does he?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#796413 Nov 6, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Maam, Democrats are the champions of the progressive policies that are crippling the country today.
See you Carol, I have to go vote again. I borrowed Homer's fake mustache.
Yes, progressivism and political correctness is exactly what is crippling this nation.

But if you're going to act like a liberal, at least wear a wig with the moustache.

I'm almost out the door myself to do what I've been waiting to do for four long years.

The day has finally arrived.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#796414 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We may have a problem Houston, the AP has reported one of Obama's cousins, a well respected Kenyan witch doctor, threw some bones or something on the ground and they predicted an Obama win. Yikes!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796415 Nov 6, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone ever comment on how big your nose is getting?
Right, Pepe, that was just ever so clever for a third grade mean girl. I'm gonna' go do something fun--may or may not return, but this is for you, carol, and the rest of Romney zombies on here who never answer a question but just pile on the Mittler shit: http://youtu.be/AcqHV_kmzXQ

Location hidden

#796416 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal secret decoder ring translation:
Former DNC Chair Howard Dean: The Only Way We Lose Is Through Fraud = the only way the Kenyan can win is by cheating
Fred, do you honestly believe this is how the election will end up? Cheating is the only way Obama will win?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796417 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, I believe most women want what most men want - a job and food on the table for their families.
That ain't happening with a lot of women these days - or men.
Well, I don't know anyone who wants the government to control their bodies. I do not know one woman who would think it's okay to have to beg and grovel and prove she was raped to get an abortion.
I do not know one woman who would welcome being raped by the state via a vaginal probe. I do not know one woman who would think that a rapists baby is a gift from god.
Nor would any of these women want any other woman to go through this, or their daughters, or their granddaughters. We are the women of the 70's, we're not going back. Hell no.
And furthermore, men and women like sex, they want to have sex, they don't want to feel like a criminal if they have sex and make a mistake. This will affect men and women.
You evangelicals are motivated by mob rule, imposing your religious opinions onto others. Why can't you mind your own business and live and let live? You don't want an abortion? Don't have one then. Who cares? It's your choice if you want your daughter to have the rapists baby.
Forcing women to bear children they do not want or cannot afford, greatly affects their earning capabilities and the economy.
Remember, there are 500,000 kids in fostercare.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796418 Nov 6, 2012
Has Fox News declared Romney the winner yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min wojar 180,647
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min DonPanic 48,447
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 3 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST