Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796360 Nov 6, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Scare tactics.
Your last sentence is pure delusion. If solar was so cheap, efficient, and all around wonderful, entrepreneurs would have capitalized on it by now. Pffffft
The naysayers have said that about just about new technology. Fear of new technology is inherent in the rightwinger DNA.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#796361 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Many electronic machines have been "ng'r-rigged" to cast the vote for Obama now matter which button the voter pushes.
Such trash; you kiss your momma/wife/sister with that mouth?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#796362 Nov 6, 2012
Voters Without ID Being Turned Away In Pennsylvania

Civil rights groups are concerned that the Pennsylvania voter identification law, which was blocked by a state judge, is nevertheless being enforced in precincts around the state.

"Advancement Project, and our coalition partners, are investigating and addressing what seems to be a pattern in PA of poll workers turning away voters if they don’t have voter ID which violates the court order under our lawsuit that stipulated that voters do not need ID for this election," spokesman Rich Robinson wrote in an email. "It’s not surprising, because despite the judge’s ruling, the state continued to run ads telling voters to get ID."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/elec...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796363 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay any attention to anything Notreal Dave says. He's just a Jane Fonda worshipping America hating draft-dodger who vilifies other people who actually served their country. He believes people who served honorably in the Navy are "chickensh'ts". He's obviously never met a Navy Seal. His opinions are completely insignificant.
I have a good friend that did 20 years in the seals, much of it in VA beach. Went to a party once with all his seal friends, those guys are a bit crazy, but I appreciate all they do.
dww

Lacona, NY

#796364 Nov 6, 2012
vote Romney I am I feel hes the lesser of two evils
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#796365 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically, conservatives can handle bad news with a lot more maturity.
It's sore losers who can never accept losing gracefully that I'm concerned about. Temper tantrums are now part of the equation.
I've already made peace with the fact I could be sorely disappointed.
Then again, I'm a clear-thinking conservative and not a brat who throws a temper tantrum if I don't get my way.
That's for children and those with childish mentalities. Most liberals, I mean.
You might want to revisit the first few pages of this thread Carol.

Location hidden

#796366 Nov 6, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America...
-
Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, a Trojan Horse sellout Obama to fool the white idiot and unconscious Black race...
-
It's the culture...
As are you and every other American.

It's a fact
carol

Orlando, FL

#796367 Nov 6, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No not clear thinking at all, if any of you conservatives blinded by the BS that Fox pumps out on a daily basis every bothered to step foot offshore and visit a few other countries at the moment to see how they are doing economically then you might consider yourself to be living in a lucky country.
Republicans buried the world economy, as usual right throughout American history it is left to the Democrats to clean up the mess.
Obama 2012
Oops...you just waved your sign.

You made a very misinformed and shallow-thinking mistake of saying - and believing - ONLY Republicans are responsible for this economy and going even further to say they "buried" the world economy?

Can't get any more tunnel-visioned than that, my friend.

Democrats have been in control of Congress for the majority of the past six or seven decades. Do the research if you don't believe me.

Congress controls spending remember.

Now put your sign down. You're only embarrassing yourself.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#796368 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The lazy golf playing non stop vacationing Kenyan as a work horse? And you say we're bad at analogies? pffft
Projection...mental defect...Findland fluker ...vodka swilling
LOL! That's no comparison to Bush's 1,020 vacation days or the long absences Governor Romney took (on the taxpayer dime) to visit his Utah and New Hampshire vacation homes.

Location hidden

#796369 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
Anybody see the president and Romney speak at halftime on the Monday night football game?
The president was cool, calm, collected, smiling, you know presidential.
Romney looked like a meth head searching for his next score.
Romney concerned they were going to pass him the ball; now what do I do?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796370 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The naysayers have said that about just about new technology. Fear of new technology is inherent in the rightwinger DNA.
Hey Homer, you see my new hydrogen powered car? Just finished building it yesterday. You can sit in it, but do not push any buttons.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796371 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The lazy golf playing non stop vacationing Kenyan as a work horse? And you say we're bad at analogies? pffft
Projection...mental defect...Findland fluker ...vodka swilling
Fried fred, the Lyin' Loser pretend Connecticut Cowboy's Brokeback Buddy: "President Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.

Bush passed Reagan in total vacation days in 2005 with three and a half years left in his presidency. Reagan spent all or part of 335 days in Santa Barbara over his 8 year presidency. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David during his presidency and 490 days at his Crawford, Texas ranch, a total of 977 days.

When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years. At 1,020 days, Bush was close to being on vacation more days than President John F. Kennedy’s total days in office (1,036). Representatives at the Nixon and Johnson Libraries indicate those two Presidents were on vacation less than 1,000 days during their terms.

President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California. Of course, staff was around all three Presidents on vacations and all White House aides argue that the commander-in-chief is never “out of touch” with work."

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796372 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Ab, but Jesus did not say "the devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." That's one of the reasons I can let you "holier than thou" haters get by with your ignorance, you use it against others. Are you planning on joining Romney in that keeping-all-your-goods heaven in Missouri or Golub? LMAWLECAO@U
Gee, it's too bad you can't give yerself an std from all that mental masterbation.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796373 Nov 6, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Pennsylvanians are wising up, coal means jobs and Obama is anti coal.
Yet those rich liberals preaching clean energy travel around in private jets. Not many solar jets around. One can not get much more hypocritical than that.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#796374 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>

I've already made peace with the fact I could be sorely disappointed.
Carol like Margaret Thatcher said to Reagan “its No Time to Go Wobbly” victory just Hours Away!! The 45th President of the United States….President Romney!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796375 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
LOL! Mom jeans for Mitt!!(ya think Jane is dead?)

http://mittromneyisatool.com/wp-content/uploa...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796376 Nov 6, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Superstorm Sandy is having a devastating effect on voting in New Jersey, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law executive director Barbara Arnwine told reporters at a news conference on Tuesday morning.
Voters were being asked for I.D. even though the state has no law requiring it, voting locations opened late and some locations didn't have ballots, she said. "In a word, there's just one word to describe the experience in New Jersey, and that is catastrophe," Arnwine said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
Ah hell, it's only new jersey, the "armpit" state. Did you know Homer is from NJ?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#796377 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
A vote for Romney is a vote for the rich and the final take over of America by corporations.
GOOD, if so, I hope they are hiring! If obamma wins I want MY GUB'MINT JOB! Either way I don't care! This "stillingstanden" is NOT working!
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#796378 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you're Marco Rubio, you should put that paste job in quotations and cite him--wouldn't want you wonderful capitalists to be stealing intellectual property as much as you raid workers' pension funds.
Get a grip! Who is raiding workers' pension funds???????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#796380 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fried fred, the Lyin' Loser pretend Connecticut Cowboy's Brokeback Buddy: "President Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.
Bush passed Reagan in total vacation days in 2005 with three and a half years left in his presidency. Reagan spent all or part of 335 days in Santa Barbara over his 8 year presidency. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David during his presidency and 490 days at his Crawford, Texas ranch, a total of 977 days.
When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years. At 1,020 days, Bush was close to being on vacation more days than President John F. Kennedy’s total days in office (1,036). Representatives at the Nixon and Johnson Libraries indicate those two Presidents were on vacation less than 1,000 days during their terms.
President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California. Of course, staff was around all three Presidents on vacations and all White House aides argue that the commander-in-chief is never “out of touch” with work."
Anyone ever comment on how big your nose is getting?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,614
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 2 hr Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 2 hr Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 2 hr Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM