Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#796275 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Ab, but Jesus did not say "the devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." That's one of the reasons I can let you "holier than thou" haters get by with your ignorance, you use it against others. Are you planning on joining Romney in that keeping-all-your-goods heaven in Missouri or Golub? LMAWLECAO@U
Of course he didn't say it, that was a reference to an event that happened.

Give it up, you're not convincing me of your pure motives.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796276 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Each one of your statements is incorrect.
Romney pretty much agreed with President Obama's strategies on the Middle East in the last debate. He has not said a word about starting a war with anyone. Obama said all options are on the table if Iran develops a nuclear weapon which is also what Romney said.
Romney wants to give the abortion issue back to the states to decide. It might mean a road trip for women who really want an abortion but it also will curb irresponsible behavior because of the inconvenience.
Besides, a lot of abortion centers are nothing more than legalized butcher centers - some sterilized with qualified butchers - some not.
Romney/Ryan Medicare reform won't even kick in until 15 years down the road. However, Obama has already stolen over 700 million from Medicare to fund Obamacare. You'd think you'd be more concerned about how this is going to affect seniors right now.
Liar.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796277 Nov 6, 2012
I'm off...gotta vote to reject the wall street pick for presidential puppet...

OBAMA/BIDEN!!!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#796278 Nov 6, 2012
We've all heard about men having guts and men having balls. In fact, they are both slang for 'courage'. But you know what? They aren't synonyms.

Do you want to know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

GUTS- is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met at the staircase by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning or are you going flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, being met at the staircase by your wife with a broom, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."
dem

United States

#796280 Nov 6, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Each one of your statements is incorrect.

Romney pretty much agreed with President Obama's strategies on the Middle East in the last debate. He has not said a word about starting a war with anyone. Obama said all options are on the table if Iran develops a nuclear weapon which is also what Romney said.

Romney wants to give the abortion issue back to the states to decide. It might mean a road trip for women who really want an abortion but it also will curb irresponsible behavior because of the inconvenience.

Besides, a lot of abortion centers are nothing more than legalized butcher centers - some sterilized with qualified butchers - some not.

Romney/Ryan Medicare reform won't even kick in until 15 years down the road. However, Obama has already stolen over 700 million from Medicare to fund Obamacare. You'd think you'd be more concerned about how this is going to affect seniors right now.
Romney pretty much agreed with Obama on everything in the last debate.
Only difference was black and white.
candycane

Aurora, CO

#796281 Nov 6, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Why do the democrats always try to disenfranchise voters by running an inexperienced, incompetent community organizer and a dumb old man with the giggles?
It's the best they can do.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#796282 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, why don't you go stare at your military discharge papers. Oh, that's right...you don't have any...draft dodging pussey.
I put my name in the draft.

Unlike you who was soooooooooo afraid of getting drafted you hid out in the Navy.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#796283 Nov 6, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining, and Crying? That never works.
Looks to me Like ole Rush did a pretty good job of putting you bastards in your place. He's got you posting about him right now....ewwwwwww, aren' you just sooo vewy burning mads right now? GOOD! hahahaha
I'll give Limbaugh his due. He's in the game to make money and he sells advertising, the same as every other talking head. Just being on the radio or tv for this long doesn't mean any of them are right, it just means audiences tend to contain a lot of vidiots and bobbleheads.
finding

Brookland, AR

#796284 Nov 6, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that'd be a change-from CAMPAIGNER IN CHIEF!!
ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012 or let the 1460 day countdown of no'mo phat crayon gutter snipe kiddie ads campaigning begin!!!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
LEADERSHIP! NOT campaigning! FOR America again!
amen, bommie has campigning for 12yrs. he never knew he won the election in 2008. That's why he will lose today, he didn't understand he was suppose to lead our country.
carol

Orlando, FL

#796285 Nov 6, 2012
To the poster, Romney-Ryan 2012, I wasn't trying to correct you about most of the 47% being victims.

Too many have grown accustomed to dependency and government victimization. Which is what I believe you were saying and, of course, that's the problem.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#796286 Nov 6, 2012
Philly GOP: Poll inspectors being ousted for Dems

November 6, 2012 | 8:31 am

Court-appointed Republican poll inspectors are being forcibly removed from voting stations in some Philadelphia wards and replaced in some cases by Democratic inspectors and even members of the Black Panthers, according to GOP officials.

Secrets just received this memo from GOP officials:

The Philadelphia GOP is reporting that court appointed Minority (read GOP) Inspectors are being thrown out of polling locations in several Wards.

These Inspectors are election officials - again, court appointed -- and are reportedly being thrown out by the Head Judges of Elections (these Judges are elected Democrats) and being replaced by Democrats.

This has happened at the following locations:

Ward 32, Div 13

Ward 43, Div 14

Ward 56, Div 1

Ward 56, Div 22

Ward 32, Div 28

Ward 32, Div 28

Ward 12, Div 17

Ward 39, Div 1

Ward 24, Div 9

Ward 18, Div 25

Ward 43, Div 14

Ward 29, Div 18

Ward 65, Div 19

Ward 20, Div 1

Ward 6, Div 11

Another official told Secrets: "one of our female inspectors was physically thrown out."

Presidential candidate Mitt Romney decided at the last minute to make stops in Pennsylvania, believing that the race there was close enough that he could win.
And the NAACP requested the UN to monitor as they
fear voter suppression??

This is the Future of America???????
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796287 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
Florida moved from toss up to lean Obama.
Uh oh.
A landslide in the making.
The Democrats know that if they don't get out the vote in huge numbers then the Republicans will try to pull a fast one. It has happened twice, and look who we ended up with; Bush for two terms.
And, we the people say Hell No!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#796288 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He just wanted liberals to know they were freaking out about nothing again - as usual.

If anything, Romney is much more about peace than war by his nature.

But peace through strength. Which makes a whole lot of sense.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#796289 Nov 6, 2012
Anybody see the president and Romney speak at halftime on the Monday night football game?

The president was cool, calm, collected, smiling, you know presidential.

Romney looked like a meth head searching for his next score.
carol

Orlando, FL

#796290 Nov 6, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
Well, there were three parts to that post. Can you be more specific?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#796291 Nov 6, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Minorities and women will decide this election. Republicans will be in for a rude awakening.
Is that ALL??? Your "dumbocrat" buddies are threatening everything from just "cok punches" to burning "muthas" and "mass graves"!(DANG) It's just politics people!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796292 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
On our ballot in Florida they are trying to take away rights of women in Ammendment 6
Trying to get public funds diverted to churches; ammendment 8

It never ends; in addition, Rick Scott put 3 Supreme Court Justices on the ballot to be retained or not; if he has his way, this will be a dictatorship.
Steve

UK

#796293 Nov 6, 2012
Who did you vote for? Mark at uselections.wider-web.com
finding

Brookland, AR

#796294 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
Florida moved from toss up to lean Obama.
Uh oh.
A landslide in the making.
That's not the way I heard it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#796295 Nov 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>the last debate was the one where romney changed his positions on most things to court moderate voters, sooooooo...
You first have to come up with some proof that Romney ever mentioned or even implied going to war with anyone.

He'd rather have a strong military to prevent it.

But that's probably too hard to grasp for most liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min JOEL 69,974
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 28 min Youtube 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMare 50,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min wojar 179,265
Chicago a model city 5 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 6 hr Getagrip 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]