Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#796146 Nov 6, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
WARNING TO ALL CONSERVATIVES !!!!!
FOX News has uncovered a plot by Obama to void their votes. Disappearing black ink has been sent to voting districts that traditionally vote Republican. To insure that your vote will count FOX is encouraging all their viewers to bring a red crayon with them today and use it to insure that their vote will count.
The world is laughing at us.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#796148 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
47% of our country are moochers.
The real Mitt Romney.
47% ARE moochers! That will all change Jan. 20 though.
ROMNEY-RYAN 2012 - THE END OF THE FREE GHETTOPHONE AND A DRAMATIC DROP IN FOOD STAMP RECIPIENTS!!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#796149 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Joe Walsh going down?
by double digits!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#796151 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little guy is just looking for a date.
Hang in there dem. Keep these moron right wingers busy typing at the computer responding to you so that their dumb asses will forget to vote.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#796152 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna throw my feces at the tanks, cuz I'm a halfnig kkkoward?
Really?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#796153 Nov 6, 2012
It's all over but the shouting now...
No matter who wins this election. The country needs to support the winner... not like the republicans did in 2008...

Obama or Romney he is the President of all of us and he is an American.. If your an American you will support the winner.We all must demand congress work together to decide the best way forward with the best ideas of both sides

Unless you'r a total un-American nut job then rant on fool,,, no one is paying attention anywa
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796154 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's down ten points in latest poll.
He's been running endless commercials funded by the Koch brothers.
That guy makes my skin crawl! Look at this dolt!:

With days to go before the 2012 elections, Ohio Senate hopeful Josh Mandel is taking heat from an unexpected source: his in-laws.

On Monday, Mandel’s wife’s cousins took out an ad in the Cleveland Jewish News blasting Mandel for his anti-gay policies. Nine cousins signed the open letter, including members of the Ratner family, a prominent Jewish family in Cleveland that Mandel married into, according to Salon.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1sb1K )
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#796155 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The world is laughing at us.
Many electronic machines have been "ng'r-rigged" to cast the vote for Obama now matter which button the voter pushes.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#796156 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
Lets see how many baggers I can make threaten me today.
Who would bother with an impotent putz like you, LYING LIBERAL LOSER!
John C

New York, NY

#796157 Nov 6, 2012
RETCH ALLNIGHTY wrote:
Well, I'm on my way out to vote for President Obama again in this (soon to be vacated by me) filthy red state. Hope you all can read this, as my other registered avatar has evidently been banned for life. LOL! Love all my friends; can't wait to read the reaming to come!
The reaming will occur if Obama becomes "flexible" after the election as he promised the Russians.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#796158 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The world is laughing at us.
... and the laughter will only increase if Da Bammy is elected. He's a gift to the enemies of America.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796159 Nov 6, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's down ten points in latest poll.
He's been running endless commercials funded by the Koch brothers.
Here we go again!

The Fox News Channel began election day on Tuesday by warning viewers about an alleged member of the New Black Panthers Party at one Pennsylvania polling place.

“This is a member of the Black Panthers standing guard outside a polling place in Philadelphia,” co-host Gretchen Carlson noted following the blaring “Fox News Alert” graphic.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1sftX )
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#796160 Nov 6, 2012
Oh lookie here - The nutjob is back making silly comments again:
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight Romney will give a simultaneous acceptance and concession speech taking both sides one last time.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#796162 Nov 6, 2012
CNN is reporting that it's taking 3-4 hours to vote in Miami-Dade. Could they be trying to discourage the heavily Republican Miami-Dade Co. voters from showing up? Nahhhh.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#796163 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan cries... boo hoo...Avenge me! Avenge me!
Fried fred cries, "Notice me! Notice me! Anyone! I'm so pathetic that I don't even exist offline."

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#796164 Nov 6, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
How did we get started on this?
The politician who accused the other of not being able to make sound decisions about children because he didn't have any of his own.
Sound decisions.....
Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/scot...
Ok, I'll give you that round.
Good,'cause I don't really want to discuss abortion OR Trayvon. The future of the United States is at stake.

Revenge? or Love of Country.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#796165 Nov 6, 2012
keyedup wrote:
It's all over but the shouting now...
No matter who wins this election. The country needs to support the winner... not like the republicans did in 2008...
Obama or Romney he is the President of all of us and he is an American.. If your an American you will support the winner.We all must demand congress work together to decide the best way forward with the best ideas of both sides
Unless you'r a total un-American nut job then rant on fool,,, no one is paying attention anywa
If you support Obama you obviously don't support America. You are a detriment to America.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#796166 Nov 6, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the Oil Spill in the Gulf?....
How soon we forget (unless the prez was GW)...

"Obama goes to La. to address oil spill" May 2

"President Obama made his first visit to the Gulf Coast since the recent oil spill Sunday as administration officials defended their response to what could be the nation's worst offshore spill in at least 21 years....

Speaking briefly in driving rain, Obama called it a "massive and potentially unprecedented environmental disaster" that could take many days to stop. He said the priorities are to plug the spill and protect the estuaries.

It was the first time since the April 20 explosion of a BP oil drilling platform that Obama devoted a full day to the gusher. Aides worked to prevent comparisons to President George W. Bush's response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005, which damaged Bush's presidency....

Waiting for him there were environmental activists such as Michael Gravitz of Environment America, who said the risk of an oil spill should have been recognized earlier.

"The administration didn't cause this thing, but after a while, people will look at them and say,'Where are the results?' " Gravitz said.

Napolitano, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar and Coast Guard Commandant Thad Allen fanned out on the Sunday news shows to defend the administration's response.

They said 70 vessels and 1 million feet of boom to collect oil were prepositioned, a command center quickly set up and efforts made to coordinate with state and local officials.

Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., said the administration still could do better. "The federal government has leaned forward since day one," she said on CBS' Face the Nation, "but obviously it's not enough."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...

"Amid criticism over oil spill, Obama will visit Gulf Coast again"

By Anne E. Kornblut
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"... Obama will also travel to Louisiana on Friday, the White House said. He will get an update on the oil spill response and cleanup and will meet with residents who have been personally affected by the oil gushing from a damaged undersea well head, officials said.

... The show of greater attentiveness from the president comes five weeks after an April 20 explosion on a rig off the Louisiana shore killed 11 workers and triggered the oil spill. It also follows criticism from Republicans, and some Democrats, that the administration has not done enough in the crisis.

Although senior administration officials have voiced growing disapproval of BP... the mission of the Friday trip is not to declare war on the firm....Instead, the official said, the trip will demonstrate that Obama is "on top of it."

Democrats inside and outside the White House are clamoring for more, though....

Obama's last trip to the Gulf was last-minute, brief and had little lasting effect. He flew in and out of New Orleans on May 2, drove two hours to a Coast Guard station and got a briefing before taking a quick helicopter tour. He did not even see the oil slick.

...Democratic strategist James Carville, who lives in New Orleans and has been highly critical of the administration's actions, said he is "glad" Obama is coming.

But he said the president has been too measured overall. "Eleven people are killed because of multinational corporate greed, malfeasance and possibly criminal negligence? I think Franklin Roosevelt would have jumped out of his wheelchair and run down here to be in the middle of this."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#796167 Nov 6, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again!
The Fox News Channel began election day on Tuesday by warning viewers about an alleged member of the New Black Panthers Party at one Pennsylvania polling place.
“This is a member of the Black Panthers standing guard outside a polling place in Philadelphia,” co-host Gretchen Carlson noted following the blaring “Fox News Alert” graphic.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1sftX )
Keep watching - he won't be standing there much longer.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#796168 Nov 6, 2012
Arizona nonprofit admits laundering millions for out-of-state Republican groups

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/05/arizona...

(probably the Mormons)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 178,049
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Jonah1 49,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min mdbuilder 46,657
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 44 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 51 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 55 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Eric 69,380
Amy 9-16 1 hr ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••