Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,853)

Showing posts 737,041 - 737,060 of1,033,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

shot=short, actually shot works too

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah commie blah blah blah Jarrett blah blah marxist blah blah blah
Try placing some sane content into your posts.

BTW:

Ed Gillespie, Romney Adviser, Admits Obama's FEMA Doing A Good Job Responding To Sandy

Ed Gillespie, a senior adviser to Mitt Romney's campaign, admitted on Sunday that the Obama administration is effectively responding to Hurricane Sandy, despite a torrent of criticisms from conservatives over the effort and Romney's own desire to change the way the Federal Emergency Management Agency operates.

In the past week, conservatives have begun piling on President Barack Obama for his response to the superstorm, attempting to argue that he has fallen short and should not be out campaigning in the final days before the election.

----------

And Karl Rove says Obama benefitted greatly from his handlling of Sandy.

Of course, his proof of bipartisanship with his new buddy, Chris Christie has helped enormously.

Looks like Rmoney shitcanned Christie, he didn't even offer to visit NJ.

Real Presidential. Ignore disasters, let people fend for themselves. That's Rmoney!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare doubled fred's health insurance premium
Gas price has doubled
food price has doubled
The value of the dollar is down due to QE I, II, III
fred's house is worth less
fred has been called a racist because he is a Tea Party member
fred's fellow Americans were left to die in Benghazi
fred is worried that the kenyan ran up 16 trillion in debt
fred is sick of the Kenyan's communist reign of intimidation and lies
shall i take these one by one freddy boi or should i have mercy?

anyone?

anyone?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
shot=short, actually shot works too
possibly better!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare doubled fred's health insurance premium
Gas price has doubled
food price has doubled
The value of the dollar is down due to QE I, II, III
fred's house is worth less
fred has been called a racist because he is a Tea Party member
fred's fellow Americans were left to die in Benghazi
fred is worried that the kenyan ran up 16 trillion in debt
fred is sick of the Kenyan's communist reign of intimidation and lies
Fred hasn't been called a racist.

Fred has proven time and again that he's a racist with his own words.

Fred has four more years to hate Obama. Hopefully Fred will not survive a second term for Obama.

the rest is all lies, soemthing that comes easy to Fred.

GObama!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romney giving 10 times as much bull and you bought all of it, every drop. I worry about how easily duped you are. Homer is smart which is why I see right through Romney, he is the worst of the worst, he will lie right to your face and say whatever to get elected. Wake up already!
Romney is determined to turn things around and is not afraid to tackle the major reforms that are long overdue.

What do you think is going to happen in the next decade if we continue on this path, Homer?

Seriously. What?

You see through nothing. Your blinders are still on.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't do that, Homer, I promise.
If you vote for Romney and everything turns to you-know-what, I'll say Homer knows everything and carol's a sap every single day for the next four years.
Deal?
Because heaven knows I sure don't want to have to say "I told ya' so, Homer" every single day for the next four years if Obama wins and you're crying in your soup.
But I'll have to, you know.
Carol I would never vote for Romney on two points alone: He wants to add 2 trillion to the defense budget and wants to keep all the Bush tax cuts, we do not have the money. Homer is a fiscal conservative that believes we should pay down the debt.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The nation was on it's knees when Obama took office. You rightwingers really have shot memories.
Now we're buried up to our knees.

C'mon Homer. Where's the smart?
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau maus spew hate and violence
Bill Maher to Romney Supporters:'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You'...
REPORT: Obama supporters step up riot threats...
Black pastor receives death threats after reversing support...
Black Americans still back Obama despite steep plunge in their economic fortunes...
I expect riot's to break out, that their culture.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
The trailers from Katrina have been sitting useless in the hot, humid semi-tropic climate along Interstate 59 and Interstate 10 since the first day Obama took office.
Some money from Porkulus could have been used to refurbish these trailers. Now, there was a "hammer-ready" job, if the Democrats were actually interested in doing anything positive with Porkulus money.
Instead, Democrat cronies stole all the 860 billion dollars form Porkulus, and Obama's trailers are sitting useless along Interstate 59 and Interstate 10. Thousands of trailers...
But, if you've never opened a trailer that has been unused for several years and has been sitting in the hot, humid semi-tropic climate of the gulf coast, I'd suggest you not do that. After the mildew and organic rot smells cause you to puke, a cottonmouth may bite you, or you may get covered with rats running through the opening you made.
Yup... Obama trailers... what a waste.
And everyone voting for Obama in New York and New Jersey has to sleep out in the elements and eat cold canned food in the dark because Obama steered all the money stolen in Porkulus to his Democrat cronies to steal.
You talking the Bush FEMA trailers?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
With your help, he might not.
Peppy would want you to be smart and, of course, you know I do too, Homer.
Obama is giving you a lot of bull. Don't be a putz and buy into it.
Be smart, Homer. I know you're smart. Don't prove that Obama is right and you're really stupid just because he's counting on it.
Don't do it, Homer. Please don't do it.
Whaddya say? Homer gonna prove he's smart? It's never too late.
Carol, with a loaded gun pointed to my head I would not vote for Romney. I'll not help put the final nail into the coffin of the middle class.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The nation was on it's knees when Obama took office. You rightwingers really have shot memories.
Democrats collapsed the economy. The Kenyan's communist coup has made it worse. duh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Prices are going up as we speak, Homer. The unemployment rate just ticked up again last Friday. Millions of people don't have jobs. Small businesses have no idea what to expect come January 1, 2013, and still aren't hiring waiting for the other shoe to drop.
We're all paying more everywhere we look and we'll all be suffering when Obamacare kicks in. The other shoe will drop like a loud deafening thud.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the fiscal cliff is due to House Republiclowns. They chose not to strike a bargain with Obama when they had the chance.

When he's reelected, his first order of business will be to kick rubberfaced Mitch McConnell in the teeth and tell him to get in line.

You've no idea how hard the next four years will be for you Republiclowns.

You expended all your energy to defeat Obama.

But it didn't work. Polls show Obama will win, I expect by a larger margin than most of you white fools realizwe.

CArol has realized that she's wasted four years bitching about Obama, as America re-elects him to another term.

And that's why the 'revenge' comment has you so frightened.

Payback is a mfer, as yoyu'll soon find out!!

Prepare for open warfare in the Republiclown Party when Rmoney gets stomped!!

I'm lovin it!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How has Obama set race relations back?
Because the 'powers that be' knew a far left radical president who was also black would make it much easier for them to exploit white guilt and pull the race card everytime a criticism was thrown down.

That backfired too, but they sure as heck tried it for as long as they could.

"They even pulled the race card on ME!"
Former President Bill Clinton 2008
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is determined to turn things around and is not afraid to tackle the major reforms that are long overdue.
What do you think is going to happen in the next decade if we continue on this path, Homer?
Seriously. What?
You see through nothing. Your blinders are still on.
Good for Romney. Obama has already begun to turn things around, with anything from the Republicans we may continue down this path. You've got half the coutry of rightwingers sitting on their hands the last 4 years, had they jumped in this economy would be smoking right now. As always party first, country second.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Prices are going up as we speak, Homer. The unemployment rate just ticked up again last Friday. Millions of people don't have jobs. Small businesses have no idea what to expect come January 1, 2013, and still aren't hiring waiting for the other shoe to drop.
We're all paying more everywhere we look and we'll all be suffering when Obamacare kicks in. The other shoe will drop like a loud deafening thud.
They're raising prices on furniture left at the curb???
Carol should go to NY, NJ. Plenty of nice furniture on the curbs, enough to equip your condo!!

If only your POS Jeep could make it that far..........

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you send your money to the Indonesian Prince? I bet you did. lol
I can only assume you're no longer backing pelt-headed da Donald? Wouldn't invest a dime with that chiseler either.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>I expect riot's to break out, that their culture.
fred predicted race riots 4 years ago. The Kenyan has alreadsy unleashed his mau maus to terrorize whites.

fred is at Def Con 2 #prepared
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was speaking of revenge to the racists who have attacked him for 4 years, calling him everything from a Kenyan to a Communist.
You really stupid enough to think he doesn't deserve a bit of revenge against the old white fools who have tormented him since election??
Think again.
After his reelection, birfers fools like you will be dealt with harshly. Your hatred brought it upon you.
Obama will win, and you'll whine for four more years. To no avail, you birfer tool.
Sounds just like a "uniter" doesn't he? Where's the peace prize for him now? Our country has not been as divided as it is now in my life and people see it, and the president makes it clear with his "revenge" comment, and it will come back to bite him in the ass! Just like Lybia!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats collapsed the economy. The Kenyan's communist coup has made it worse. duh
History tells us that Bush was President when the economy collapsed in 2007.

Harry Truman had a plaque on his desk that read "The Buck Stops Here".

Prople like Fred is incapable of taking responsibility for the disaster of a Presidency that was Bush.

----------

""George W. Bush least popular living ex-president, poll shows

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/771...

----------

The fact that nobody has asked Bush to campaign for them is proof of how hated he remains.

And clueless Fred soldiers on with his lame defense of the worst President since Nixon!!

And you wonder why we call you a retard!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 737,041 - 737,060 of1,033,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 18 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 42 min stoner-stud 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,401
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,933
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]