Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,844)

Showing posts 736,861 - 736,880 of1,032,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>home education failed you...
What a screwy assumption. You don't know anything about my schooling. Do all your synapses not connect?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your bitterness done to you?
watch my back for teabaggers and carry a hand gun....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't answer unknown numbers anyway.
I have only cell, I have never been polled. I was at my inlaws on Saturday, their phone wrang a couple times from polling places, they hung up on them both times. Has anyone here every participated?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Argo fick yourself fred
Blacks have a 72% out-of-wedlock birthrate and they blame whitey for their misery. 72%!

THE “BLACK” PRESIDENT: Hasn’t been very good at all for blacks. Jason Riley at the Wall Street Journal nails it:

The election of Barack Obama four years ago gave blacks bragging rights, but bragging rights can’t close the black-white achievement gap in education or increase black labor-force participation or reduce black incarceration rates. A civil-rights leadership that encourages blacks to look to politicians to solve these problems is doing a disservice to the people they claim to represent.

Asians, for their part, can point to an out-of-wedlock birthrate of just 16%, the lowest of any major group and a significant factor in Asian success. The black illegitimacy rate last year was 72%. Might it be that having a black man in the Oval Office is less important for black advancement than having one in the home?

The political scientists tell us that Mr. Obama will almost certainly need every black vote he can muster on Election Day. Less certain is whether blacks need him.

Oh, and the “great uniter” has turned into American history’s greatest divider on race relations. One step forward, two steps back.

Posted at 8:49 am by Elizabeth Price Foley

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada), accused GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, of tax evasion “for over 10 years” on the Senate floor in August, but the intense speculation around his statement simmered down after Mittens released two years of tax returns — though they showed legal holdings in Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Switzerland.
On October 28, Bloomberg.com , dropped the bombshell that Reid was right:
Mitt Romney used the tax-exempt status of a charity — the Mormon Church of Latter Day Saints– to avoid paying taxes for over 15 years.
A maneuver that I’m sure former President Bill Clinton would call tricky “arithmetic.”
http://newsone.com/2074186/mitt-romney-tax-ev...
Obama's IRS has had 4 years to take a look at Romney's tax returns.
What is their conclusion, idiot....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you kidding? We'll be dancing in the streets.
That's because you don't understand who this guy really is. But if re-elected you will, oh yes, you will and you won't like it. Be afraid Lily, be very afraid.
PTL

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It's in your boot - you know - the one with the straps?
Suck it up, start prepping for the next one 'cause this is just a taste of the future, and next time you're told to get to higher ground, PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.
Be careful what you wish for, and quit sniveling when you get it.
you know what Sister you have a big habit of being a Bucking Funt
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us when Colin Powell decided to be a Marxist communist....
Inquiring minds want to know.
He hasn't and neither has the president. You're an idiot.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

All the negative judgments gives me more satisfaction than praise, It smacks of your stupidity and jealousy ....

Thank you Teafools

I WIN AGAIN
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is about the most centrist president we have ever had. Flack watches too much Fox News.
Polls suggest Republicans will be punished for conservative views on rape and abortion and fail to overturn 53-47 deficit

Democrats are increasingly confident of retaining control of the Senate – achieving a target that looked all but beyond them earlier this year – with polls suggesting the Republicans will be punished for their conservative views on rape and abortion.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/05/democra...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is about the most centrist president we have ever had. Flack watches too much Fox News.
Commie Kenyan? Centrist? What planet is Hidenburg homer on?

Kenyan record: nationalized auto industry, health care, student loans, insurance, coal, finance, banks..non stop class warfare...soak the rich...revenge

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>He has no princables and the Bible is just a book that has been rewritten more times than floridu lies...
Jesus Christ was a liberal
So, you're saying Jesus was for abortion, lack of individual responsibility, big government,... etc., etc., etc.?????

You should stick to topics you actually have a smidgeon of knowledge about before you open your ignorant mouth, idiot.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you kidding? We'll be dancing in the streets.
what jig you b dancin da hustle??
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us when Colin Powell decided to be a Marxist communist....
Inquiring minds want to know.
Please tell us when you decided to be a dummy

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter?
"He will lose big," Limbaugh predicted.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/political...
And then it was all ACORN this, and ACORN that, which won't work this time because the wingnuts will have their own PROVEN voter fraud thrown back in their faces.
So I'm expecting some really good fiction this time around.
Romney in a landslide.
Dick Morris
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They are running ads in PA with Powell endorsing the president. The ads are crazy, one after another, Romney is making a serious run at PA. I'm guessing you all in Florida are seeing the same.
It's unbearable. What a waste of time and money, littering the landscape with more trash, millions of dollars that could have gone to help people.
We have billboards along 95 saying Obama is for abortion and gay marriage, and another showing Obama bowing to the Saudi king with gas prices.
They appeal to the retards. It's sickening.
Will PA vote for Romney for the first time? Unreal.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
What a screwy assumption. You don't know anything about my schooling. Do all your synapses not connect?
Well from the name you chose I guessed your uneducated,then you post and conferm it.

You prove without a doubt, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying Jesus was for abortion, lack of individual responsibility, big government,... etc., etc., etc.?????
You should stick to topics you actually have a smidgeon of knowledge about before you open your ignorant mouth, idiot.
Argo fk yourself dummy

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please tell us when you decided to be a dummy
JULY 4 1886 at 2 pm
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's because you don't understand who this guy really is. But if re-elected you will, oh yes, you will and you won't like it. Be afraid Lily, be very afraid.
Sure Glen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,861 - 736,880 of1,032,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]