Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,841)

Showing posts 736,801 - 736,820 of1,078,383
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
Alot of working americans don't realize obama is raising the tax rate on jan 1 2013
if you are taxed now 35%,your new tax rate will be 39.5%
if you are taxed now 25%,your new tax rate will be 29.5%
90% of working american families work pay check to pay check ,they will have to get personnel loans to pay the increased tax rate .
average americaln family will owe $2000.00 more to the IRS.
take what you've earned this year and multiply it by 4.5% that will be your addition tax you owe to robin hood obama and his handout programs
(look it up on the web,if you don't believe me)
They don't care. They just don't get it.
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he does. He just wants to argue for arguing's sake and hurl insults.
He makes up all kinds of stuff. Out of thin air. Which is apparently what's in his head.
Romney will not win the presidency without ohio, in which he stills behind at least by 3 points.
Give it up Carol, it's time.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

While Obama drops by New Jersey between campaigning and has a photo op meeting after Sandy's destruction, this is the reality of New Yorkers - begging Obama for help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Sandy "October surprise" honeymoon is over.

People are suffering - really suffering - and Obama can't be found except at his rallies.

Yeah, let's have four more years of an invisible president and even more incompetence.
Billy Boca Raton Fl

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy your man made rules, live and let live. You represent the Christian Taliban
You really believe thats worse than the leftist loons you represent?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> Romney will not win the presidency without ohio, in which he stills behind at least by 3 points.
Give it up Carol, it's time.
The polls in Ohio are tilted toward polling more Democrats by a pretty big margin.

Obama's support in Ohio has diminished by over 200,000 people.

It's pretty much tied even with these facts. Based on election history, incumbents don't win in ties below 50%.

But we shall see.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
While Obama drops by New Jersey between campaigning and has a photo op meeting after Sandy's destruction, this is the reality of New Yorkers - begging Obama for help.
People are suffering - really suffering - and Obama can't be found except at his rallies.
Yeah, let's have four more years of an invisible president and even more incompetence.
And Mitt said, "quit yer bellyaching and call yer parents"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Conservatives Are Being Taken For a Ride By Romney, and They Don’t Care

What we do know is that a vote for Romney is a major defeat of populist politics inside the GOP. He is the embodiment of everything that conservative populists claim to dislike about the current political class. Whatever conservative populists have tried to promote in the last twenty or thirty years, Romney has typically been against it before he was for it, and even once he is for the things that some conservative populists want there is no reason to believe that he will do anything to advance their preferred policies. Even now, he is often on the side of those in the Republican Party that wish that conservative populists didn’t exist.

Romney has never stood for the “rollback of the federal leviathan.” He wouldn’t even know why that would be desirable, and he wouldn’t pay lip service to it until someone told him that it might gain him a few votes. On the contrary, he has represented everything in the GOP that favors its continued, gradual expansion, and he will continue to do so should he be elected to office. Conservatives are obviously being taken for a ride by Romney, who will end up doing very little that they want and will frequently abuse their trust. The amazing thing is that their antipathy to Obama is so great that most of them long ago ceased to care.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
LUCIFER

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't buy your man made rules, live and let live. You represent the Christian Taliban
You tell em Lily:Obama/Biden
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better.

Today is the final day before the election. During my daily meeting with my campaign staff, they proclaimed themselves confident that I would win all of the states, or at least all of them except for a few particularly irredeemable ones. Nevertheless, there is still a sense of unease. The recent hurricane has distracted from my singular campaign message, which is that wealthy Americans such as myself ought to be paying less in taxes, and that as president I shall make sure that wealth units like myself pay less in taxes, except that I shall also adjust things so that each pays the same amount of taxes as before, and that Italians are coming to this nation to move automotive jobs to China, which I know because even though the automotive companies deny it, I am an expert on what sorts of things ought to be moved to China.

My campaign today will be traveling from Florida to Virginia to Ohio. I was not originally planning to visit Ohio again, as my campaign has decided I do not like them anymore, but I insisted that if I was going to be doing so much traveling to those other states than the least we could do is make a brief stop to visit with Mr. Bus once again.(I hope carrying various foodstuffs for the hurricane-enmoistened commoners did not dent or damage him. I will have that staffer's head, if Mr. Bus has gotten dented or damaged.) Then it is on to New Hampshire for the evening concert with the rocking children.

As for tomorrow, I had planned to spend the better part of tomorrow savoring my victory, but the staff has evidently scheduled still more campaign appearances. Apparently these commoners need constant encouragement if they are to vote for me. When I am president, one of my first actions after adjusting the tax rates for wealthy Americans will be to form a committee to establish the best ways of further discouraging these commoners from voting. To be blunt, their minds are too scattered for it. It requires too many individual campaign events and rallies, and it could all be done far more efficiently by merely allowing only wealth units to vote, then bundling the votes from wealth units into leveraged products that would represent all the other votes. Then financial companies could purchase and sell those packages of votes, which would be quite profitable.(If my past businesses experiences have taught me anything, Mr. Diary, it is that there is very little that cannot be made more profitable by removing commoners from the process.)

I suppose that is neither here nor there for the moment, Mr. Diary. That is all for now; I shall write in you more later. With luck, when next we meet I shall have become the next president of this great, though commoner-riddled, nation.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/05/1156...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's your right and your business.

But it's not man made rules. It's God's plan for redemption.

"For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

And shame on you for comparing me and other Christians to the Taliban, Lily.

I really do think liberals are sadly losing their minds.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And Mitt said, "quit yer bellyaching and call yer parents"
Actually, no, he didn't.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Why am I not surprised that Obama's criminal cohorts are pulling this crap again?
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
If Romney's side was committing voter fraud like Obama's has he wouldn't be allowed to claim the oval office. That damned race card is getting awfully old.
ACORN never died. It just went underground for the Boy Messiah.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Billy Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>You really believe thats worse than the leftist loons you represent?
Voting on whether to keep God as part of the verbiage in the Democrat platform at their convention was the most bizarre thing I think I've ever seen.

Half yelling "yes" and the half yelling louder "NO!"

Then Obama says God bless America and a priest comes out and says a prayer at the end.

Absolutely bizarre.

It's why Obama and progressive secularists must lose. It's only going to get worse.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>The meaning of the name Carol is 'Free man'
"car·ol (krl)
n.
1. A song of praise or joy, especially for Christmas.
2. An old round dance often accompanied by singing.
v. car·oled also car·olled, car·ol·ing also car·ol·ling, car·ols also car·ols
v.intr.
1. To sing in a loud, joyous manner.
2. To go from house to house singing Christmas songs.
v.tr.
1. To celebrate in or as if in song: caroling the victory.
2. To sing loudly and joyously."

ALSO:

"CAROL (1)
USAGE: English
PRONOUNCED: KER-&#601;l, KAR-&#601;l [key]
Meaning & History
Short form of CAROLINE. It was formerly a masculine name, derived from CAROLUS. The name can also be given in reference to the English vocabulary word, which means "song" or "hymn"."

And: Fetch family ancestry: Steppand Fetchit married to Miss Gofer, Farmers.
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting on whether to keep God as part of the verbiage in the Democrat platform at their convention was the most bizarre thing I think I've ever seen.
Half yelling "yes" and the half yelling louder "NO!"
Then Obama says God bless America and a priest comes out and says a prayer at the end.
Absolutely bizarre.
It's why Obama and progressive secularists must lose. It's only going to get worse.
What kind of christian are you?

The kind who bombs churches and kills little girls for the KLAN or like Billy Graham sells out to a cult after years of railing against them

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
i'm gonna go out and buy three more computers just so i can f*ck with you tards in bulk tomorrow!!!
oh my god this is gonna be great!
Just buy a trash can and crawl in. Once you get to the Waste Dump, no one will mess with you. You are already camouflaged. They can't find you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text> Capitalism is what collapsed the American economy. First the capitalist CEOs sent all the factories to China. Then the capitalist bankers knowingly made bad loans. Then the capitalist Wall St. billionaires sold those bad loans to the world. We can't stand no more capitalism.
There have been two landmark cases in Australia over the past month or so. One against Lehman Bros and another against Standard & Poor's the ratings agency. For falsely packing bs triple AAA products in investment packages. Both decisions went againt those companies to seize any assets within the country. Of course it won't cover the billion$ lost by Church organisations, Charities, local counties , retirement funds etc. But it will open doors for all other countries in Europe and all over the world to start the same case against these Wall St criminals. Their days & the Republican party who have been their lap dogs are numbered. It started with Reagan doing their bidding ending with Bush. Eventually these ppl will get what is coming to them, including four more years of Obama.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dumb dems.

There is NO Christian Taliban. The Taliban is comprised of militant radical Muslims.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Remember the Oil Spill in the Gulf? Remember Benghazi? Remember the Jerk-In-Chief's order to follow the failed Russian strategies in Afghanistan?

This Boy Messiah is great with photo-ops with his shirt sleeves rolled up and unbuttoned shirts. But in the real world, he plays golf, rubs shoulders with Hollywood celebs and sings Al Green on the Letterman Show.

We need a President. We don't have one.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You make up everything you post. So liberal-esque.
OK, you want to challenge what i said??

Dems overrode 700 of Romney's vetoes. Look it up.

""Romney vetoed an astounding 844 bills (do the math: that one veto every 1.7 days) passed by the mostly Democratic Massachusetts state legislature, over 700 of which had to be overridden just to pass. And not just by Democrats. Governor Romney's 2006 veto of an increase in the minimum wage was overturned unanimously by both Republicans and Democrats alike. So it is beyond belief in these closing days that Governor Romney is running TV ads and giving stump speeches touting his ability to "work across the aisle" while governor of a state with an "85% Democrat legislature."

----------

Romney is down by 18 points in MA, where he was Governor.

Couldn't have been a very good Governor if he can't carry his home state.

I can back up what i say, Lorac. You run away from your lies, as Lily, Jean, Tenzing, Leosnana, and even Fred can attest to.

That's why you refuse discussion. Because your simple minded cluelessness can't compete.

You don't even understand what Jesus was about. Evangelicals are extremely naive concerning Christianity. It's a southern thang!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,801 - 736,820 of1,078,383
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min FACT 67,853
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 4 hr Guess what 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••