Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,741 - 736,760 of 1,101,474 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#795673 Nov 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>National '12 President General Election

Barack Obama
48%

Mitt Romney
48%

Other candidate
2%

Undecided
2%

Monmouth University

11/01/2012-11/04/2012

1417 likely voters

National '12 President General Election

Mitt Romney
49%

Barack Obama
48%

Other
2%

Undecided
1%

Rasmussen Reports

11/01/2012-11/04/2012

3000 likely voters

National '12 President General Election

Barack Obama
50%

Mitt Romney
47%

No opinion
3%

Washington Post/ABC News

11/01/2012-11/04/2012

2,345 likely voters

http://www.politico.com/p/2012-election/polls...
Apples to oranges.

Today is November 5; check a current poll. Here's a starter for you:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/lates...
carol

Orlando, FL

#795674 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I do not believe that the son of God would judge or reject anyone.
Of course he wouldn't reject anyone with a repentent heart.

Not everyone wants to receive his free gift of grace, you know.

Jesus would no more approve of killing an unborn baby because of bad behavior and irresponsibility on the part of the mother or call the union between same sex couples a marriage any more than he would approve of pedophilia.

It's about loving the sinner and hating the sin. But the sinner has to want to be free of their sin. That's just the way it works.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#795675 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Last Friday and Saturday, the last two official days of early voting, black voters and NAACP members were upset when Republican poll watchers challenged NAACP members for passing out water and offering chairs to voters standing in long lines in the hot sun.
you must be proud of your teammates
Don't forget signing up people to vote, then trashing the democratic forms.
a working man

Prestonsburg, KY

#795676 Nov 5, 2012
Just how bad are the republicans, that a poor Black man whip them?(2008), That's a good switch, a black man whipping a white man. Its about time the majority wins the people win and businessmen loose. And the president will win again 2012!!:) Hey which 5 states have the dumbest high school students per their SAT scores? Answer 5 republican states. Miss, Alabama, Louisiana, Ky, Missouri. HMMM all Republican states. Must get it from their parents. Open you eyes Ky.
carol

Orlando, FL

#795678 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Last Friday and Saturday, the last two official days of early voting, black voters and NAACP members were upset when Republican poll watchers challenged NAACP members for passing out water and offering chairs to voters standing in long lines in the hot sun.
you must be proud of your teammates
Where did you read that?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#795680 Nov 5, 2012
a working man wrote:
Just how bad are the republicans, that a poor Black man whip them?(2008), That's a good switch, a black man whipping a white man. Its about time the majority wins the people win and businessmen loose. And the president will win again 2012!!:) Hey which 5 states have the dumbest high school students per their SAT scores? Answer 5 republican states. Miss, Alabama, Louisiana, Ky, Missouri. HMMM all Republican states. Must get it from their parents. Open you eyes Ky.
It's easy to see that you are one of the dumbest, supporting the incompetent Obama.

Since: Oct 12

Birmingham, AL

#795681 Nov 5, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
So your saying Romney can do better?
carol

Orlando, FL

#795682 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
i'm gonna go out and buy three more computers just so i can f*ck with you tards in bulk tomorrow!!!
oh my god this is gonna be great!
Which is exactly why I hope Obama and you lose tomorrow.

Many of us are longing for sanity and some measure of civility again.

Another four years of Obama pitting us against each other will just make people like you even worse.
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#795683 Nov 5, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Fivethirtyeight blog
Chances of WINNING
Obama 92.2%
Romney 7.8%
Ohio - Safely OBAMA
No contest
carol

Orlando, FL

#795684 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
No he doesn't ,
Yes, he does. He just wants to argue for arguing's sake and hurl insults.

He makes up all kinds of stuff. Out of thin air. Which is apparently what's in his head.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#795685 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he wouldn't reject anyone with a repentent heart.
Not everyone wants to receive his free gift of grace, you know.
Jesus would no more approve of killing an unborn baby because of bad behavior and irresponsibility on the part of the mother or call the union between same sex couples a marriage any more than he would approve of pedophilia.
It's about loving the sinner and hating the sin. But the sinner has to want to be free of their sin. That's just the way it works.
I don't buy your man made rules, live and let live. You represent the Christian Taliban

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kaboom

Costa Mesa, CA

#795686 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
i'm gonna go out and buy three more computers just so i can f*ck with you tards in bulk tomorrow!!!
oh my god this is gonna be great!
The librarian is just going to tell you to leave if you don't share.
carol

Orlando, FL

#795687 Nov 5, 2012
James Madison wrote:
Alot of working americans don't realize obama is raising the tax rate on jan 1 2013
if you are taxed now 35%,your new tax rate will be 39.5%
if you are taxed now 25%,your new tax rate will be 29.5%
90% of working american families work pay check to pay check ,they will have to get personnel loans to pay the increased tax rate .
average americaln family will owe $2000.00 more to the IRS.
take what you've earned this year and multiply it by 4.5% that will be your addition tax you owe to robin hood obama and his handout programs
(look it up on the web,if you don't believe me)
They don't care. They just don't get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

#795688 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he does. He just wants to argue for arguing's sake and hurl insults.
He makes up all kinds of stuff. Out of thin air. Which is apparently what's in his head.
Romney will not win the presidency without ohio, in which he stills behind at least by 3 points.
Give it up Carol, it's time.
carol

Orlando, FL

#795689 Nov 5, 2012
While Obama drops by New Jersey between campaigning and has a photo op meeting after Sandy's destruction, this is the reality of New Yorkers - begging Obama for help.

The Sandy "October surprise" honeymoon is over.

People are suffering - really suffering - and Obama can't be found except at his rallies.

Yeah, let's have four more years of an invisible president and even more incompetence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Boca Raton Fl

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#795691 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't buy your man made rules, live and let live. You represent the Christian Taliban
You really believe thats worse than the leftist loons you represent?
carol

Orlando, FL

#795692 Nov 5, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> Romney will not win the presidency without ohio, in which he stills behind at least by 3 points.
Give it up Carol, it's time.
The polls in Ohio are tilted toward polling more Democrats by a pretty big margin.

Obama's support in Ohio has diminished by over 200,000 people.

It's pretty much tied even with these facts. Based on election history, incumbents don't win in ties below 50%.

But we shall see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#795694 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
While Obama drops by New Jersey between campaigning and has a photo op meeting after Sandy's destruction, this is the reality of New Yorkers - begging Obama for help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IkwBQRH42J0XX
The Sandy "October surprise" honeymoon is over.
People are suffering - really suffering - and Obama can't be found except at his rallies.
Yeah, let's have four more years of an invisible president and even more incompetence.
And Mitt said, "quit yer bellyaching and call yer parents"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#795695 Nov 5, 2012
Conservatives Are Being Taken For a Ride By Romney, and They Don’t Care

What we do know is that a vote for Romney is a major defeat of populist politics inside the GOP. He is the embodiment of everything that conservative populists claim to dislike about the current political class. Whatever conservative populists have tried to promote in the last twenty or thirty years, Romney has typically been against it before he was for it, and even once he is for the things that some conservative populists want there is no reason to believe that he will do anything to advance their preferred policies. Even now, he is often on the side of those in the Republican Party that wish that conservative populists didn’t exist.

Romney has never stood for the “rollback of the federal leviathan.” He wouldn’t even know why that would be desirable, and he wouldn’t pay lip service to it until someone told him that it might gain him a few votes. On the contrary, he has represented everything in the GOP that favors its continued, gradual expansion, and he will continue to do so should he be elected to office. Conservatives are obviously being taken for a ride by Romney, who will end up doing very little that they want and will frequently abuse their trust. The amazing thing is that their antipathy to Obama is so great that most of them long ago ceased to care.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LUCIFER

Costa Mesa, CA

#795696 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
You tell em Lily:Obama/Biden

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min KiMare 49,504
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,378
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 577
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,091
Word (Dec '08) 11 min andet1987 4,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Sublime1 97,959
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min andet1987 1,262
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min wojar 177,528
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE