Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,701 - 736,720 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795593
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Romney losing by 3% in Ohio sews up the election for Obama.
The Bickers/Berry model predicts a landslide for Romney and they have been correct for every election since 1980 including calling the Bush electoral majority/ Gore popular majority in 2000.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795594
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DEBIL TOASTY, BUT THIS JUS' PRACTICE, GIRLS. BES' IS YET TO COME. BES' MORMON IS A DEAD MORMON, JOE SMITH OR ONE OF THEM... DEBIL UNLOAD ON YOU TOMORROW... FROM HIS "TOASTY COMPUTER" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH, YOU FCUKIN' IDIOTS.
ROMNEY 2012

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795595
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Read my other post
FOS!!!
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795597
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SO, UM, HOW YOU SEE ELECTION DAY? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, YEAH, ME TOO. WHEN CAROL COME BACK FO' HER GROUP HUG SHE LIKELY TO GET A NASTY SURPRISE...

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795598
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>So now you decide when /what is talked about? JFC!!! This is the tolerant side? The tolerant "left"? The "all inclusive,love will heal the planet" left??? You espouse killing out of hand those who disagree with you about such trivial things as politics??? Ripping off about "gonna deal with" bla,bla,bla,"if allowed to live",bla,bla,bla! I bet you are a bunch-a fun to hang out with!(Jeez) How come there ain't no swastika on your coexist bumpersticker???LOL Or you just waiting to bust that one out if your boy wins.(oops,said boy,gonna get called a racist now for sure)
This is the kind of respoce we can expect from "open minded well educated liberals."

I guess their education taught them to demean others, use profanity, and hurl insults as a part of their "education."

It makes you wonder which "college" they were educated at doesn't it?

One other quick point. If their "education" was so good that they can pass judgement and demean on others they disagree with even if they have no clue what the other person is like (except for disagreeing on political views), then they must have had an inferior college education. If they had as good an education as they claim they should be in the 1% amd not the 99%. They would be the rich elite Obama complains about (even though he himself IS one).

I watched a video from a New Zealand citizen that claims this whole thing regarding Obama is a communist plot to weaken our military strength to the point that we cannot defend ourselves.
He does make some pretty sound and valid points.

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2012/10/an-urgent...
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795599
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DEBIL THINKIN' YOU GET THE PICTURE NOW? DO YA? WELL, DO YA, PUNK?
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795600
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking the Bush FEMA trailers?
bommie said his campening is over, he is going to sleep in his bed tonight, tomorrow he is playing basketball, wow what a president.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795601
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>You sure you want to pass on that job? Obama,s looking out for all of us Americans! Even thou you are driving 95 mph, slow down take a deep breath of Obama fragrance 2012 edition coming out Nov 7th 2012! Guaranteed to smell fresh till 2016!!! Now that's good!!
1. I am one of the UNcounted UNemployed-in the MESS of the past four years.

WITH REAL credentials-HONESTLY earned and WORKED for.
Add to THAT-

2.WTH were we doing in Libya, aside from aiding and abetting failed statehoods, with blatant and Shameful disregard for our American personal and diplomats ? 3.Why are gas prices at record level highs of the past TEN years? 4.Why was the Constitution breached and AZ sued by the DOJ? 5.Why is the EPA so strongheld in red tape bureaucracy, that the tried and true economics of this nation have gotten to a screeching hault, so much so, that the first step to even starting recovery from a catastrophic storm-meant groveling for some of the stranglehold to be released? 6.NO NEW TAXES-means NO NEW HIDDEN TAXES as well--TAX AND FINING @ Federal levels- the clueless working class poor especially-is NOT REFORM-FOR ALL of America!

When the CON's out weight the Pro's--SOME of us WILL then indeed-VOTE for the PRO's again!!
As in-
ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
REAL Economic Experience (JOBS) and Leadership FOR America again-NOT against it!!
THE DEBIL

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795602
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your scrambled brain, moron? You can't stop anyone here just showing how immature you are, looser...SCRAMBLED BRAIN OBAMA ZOMBIE!
WORKS FO' ME!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795603
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

THE DEBIL wrote:
(COUGH)
You forgot to bend over.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795604
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>"""This election is all about communism versus America. Obama does not represent America if you haven't figured that out yet."""" "
Wish all you Repubs would get together on your talking points... Is Obama a communist or a socialist? Impossible to be both.
.
Here is a refresher cource for all of you college educated liberal idiots out there.

The definition of communism from Merrium Webster follows:

com·mu·nism
noun \&#712;käm-y&#601;- &#716;ni-z&#601;m,-yü- \

Definition of COMMUNISM

1

a: a theory advocating elimination of private property

b: a system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed

2

capitalized

a: a doctrine based on revolutionary Marxian socialism and Marxism-Leninism that was the official ideology of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

b: a totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian party controls state-owned means of production

c: a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably

d: communist systems collectively

See communism defined for English-language learners »

See communism defined for kids »

Examples of COMMUNISM

On one side stood Hitler, fascism, the myth of German supremacy; on the other side stood Stalin, communism, and the international proletarian revolution.—Anne Applebaum, New York Review of Books, 25 Oct. 2007

Communism IS a form of socialism idiot.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795605
Nov 5, 2012
 
ROMNEY 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>MI TRASH -EVEN in south FLORIDA!!!
I see you had to comment on Mi, look out your door,just as much trash as any where else.But you guys in Florida are good hiding that trash!
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795607
Nov 5, 2012
 
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet!!
Hell yeah I'm put LOSER next to it
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795608
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>losersnana asked where was it that Jesus condemned abortion or homosexuality and I googled it to see where it was. She brought the subject up, so why don't you flame her butt? Get over it.
Thou shall ot kill, it also tell how a man must treat his wife, he is to love his wife as much as Christ loved the Church and gave his life for it. Do you need book chapter and verse for this? I can give it to you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795610
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Our Next President wrote:
Tomorrow, meet Barack Obama, Our Next President!!
Wow...that'd be a change-from CAMPAIGNER IN CHIEF!!

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012 or let the 1460 day countdown of no'mo phat crayon gutter snipe kiddie ads campaigning begin!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
LEADERSHIP! NOT campaigning! FOR America again!
ROMNEY 2012

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795611
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I am one of the UNcounted UNemployed-in the MESS of the past four years.
WITH REAL credentials-HONESTLY earned and WORKED for.
Add to THAT-
2.WTH were we doing in Libya, aside from aiding and abetting failed statehoods, with blatant and Shameful disregard for our American personal and diplomats ? 3.Why are gas prices at record level highs of the past TEN years? 4.Why was the Constitution breached and AZ sued by the DOJ? 5.Why is the EPA so strongheld in red tape bureaucracy, that the tried and true economics of this nation have gotten to a screeching hault, so much so, that the first step to even starting recovery from a catastrophic storm-meant groveling for some of the stranglehold to be released? 6.NO NEW TAXES-means NO NEW HIDDEN TAXES as well--TAX AND FINING @ Federal levels- the clueless working class poor especially-is NOT REFORM-FOR ALL of America!
When the CON's out weight the Pro's--SOME of us WILL then indeed-VOTE for the PRO's again!!
As in-
ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
REAL Economic Experience (JOBS) and Leadership FOR America again-NOT against it!!
YOU ARE TALKING TO MI TRASH ! DONT BOTHER ! TALK TO me TOMARROW I WILL GIVE YOU A JOB !TOP PAY !3 STATES -OH-KY-FL!!!ROMNEY 2012
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795614
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a refresher cource for all of you college educated liberal idiots out there.
The definition of communism from Merrium Webster follows:
com·mu·nism
noun \&#712;käm-y&#601;- &#716;ni-z&#601;m,-yü- \
Definition of COMMUNISM
1
a: a theory advocating elimination of private property
b: a system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed
2
capitalized
a: a doctrine based on revolutionary Marxian socialism and Marxism-Leninism that was the official ideology of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
b: a totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian party controls state-owned means of production
c: a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably
d: communist systems collectively
See communism defined for English-language learners »
See communism defined for kids »
Examples of COMMUNISM
On one side stood Hitler, fascism, the myth of German supremacy; on the other side stood Stalin, communism, and the international proletarian revolution.—Anne Applebaum, New York Review of Books, 25 Oct. 2007
Communism IS a form of socialism idiot.
Communism is what DRIVES socialism-which is the doorbell to ringing in the permeating PLAGUE of communism!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
SAVE AMERICA!
ROMNEY 2012

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795615
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you had to comment on Mi, look out your door,just as much trash as any where else.But you guys in Florida are good hiding that trash!
FOS!!!
THE DEBIL

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795616
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

finding wrote:
<quoted text>Thou shall ot kill, it also tell how a man must treat his wife, he is to love his wife as much as Christ loved the Church and gave his life for it. Do you need book chapter and verse for this? I can give it to you.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, IF DEBIL HAVE A NICKEL FO' EVERY TIME HE SAY THIS....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#795617
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ah...the Dr. Seuss character would be the Lorax--he speaks for the trees. carol speaks for idiots like you, with no degrees and forked tongues, but she's basically a harmless old Church Lady with no life...
Lorac...not lorax. Otherwise, my name spelled backwards would be xarol. Sounds like something sci-fi.

But if Obama should win, lorac will probably be back. My world and everything I wanted to believe about my country will be backwards, and I will be convinced we are, indeed, reaping what we have sown.

My faith was in the American people - not in past leaders or past mistakes. If Obama wins, my faith in my countrymen will be a thing of the past.

But I'd rather think positive. Romney has as good a chance of winning this election as Obama - if not more. It's what I'm counting on. My fellow countrymen.

Romney has to win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••