Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,833)

Showing posts 736,641 - 736,660 of1,072,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone post on your facebook wall too Retard Fred?
If you got junk mail today that's the trifecta!
He thinks "Occupant" is some title conferring secret nobility because all the others are just overdue notices.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck the worst advertisement for Obama's policies is Obama himself. His 2011 income was lower than his 2010 income proving that even he suffered under his own economic policies. LOL
Hopey changey 2012 then!!!
No mo' fweeDUHM rides and phones for ozombieTICS!!!
Dem has to PAY for dem own--like the REST of the REAL world has to (as in NO scumming off of OTHERS backs!!!)
ROMNEY/RYAN/Christie et al 2012!
ROMNEY 2012

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a fun day, Tenzing!!
The wingnuts are in full panic mode.
They all know Rmoney's dead meat, and it's driving the lot of them nuts.
We've even got a couple of wingnuts threatening gun violence!!
And Lorac has been busy posting lies and running away from discussions.
Just like she always does!!
PANIC ! PANIC ! THE HIGH YELLOW is GOING BACK TO IL!!!NOT DC!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Step away from the meth pipe!! NOW!!
Now, step off the coerner ghetto/curb-Stop harrasing the man in the hawked items for sale trench coat and repeat that to yourself 10 times, write it 100, and then do it again until YOU do it!!!
And then go pay you ozombie fweeduhm cell bill youself!!

NOW. And kiss my two dogs assez while you're at it!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE/Uncle Joe can still hang out 2012!
REAL QUALIFIED Experience FOR All of AMerica again-NOT just sme!

“The end justifies the means”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Lol!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

What will some of you here do IF Obama does happen to loose??? Not saying its going to happen, who ever wins it is going to be a very close race......but if the president is not re elected.....what will some of the staunch supporters here do?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

bagz of schit 4 obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Lorac
Calling someone a Dr Seuss character as an insult is not something i'd expect from a person with a graduate degree.....dum a zzz
Ah...the Dr. Seuss character would be the Lorax--he speaks for the trees. carol speaks for idiots like you, with no degrees and forked tongues, but she's basically a harmless old Church Lady with no life...
mexican man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

To be american YOU have to love,live and be willing to die for this country instead of always be living out of someone else is pocket ( what race is it always asking for 1cigarrete or 1dollar for free?) Come on!! Really?? Just because you were born in this country it shouldn't make you an american, i think everybody that its not white or indian (reservation) should EARN the title of "BEING AMERICAN" (military service)
Personally to me there is no such thing as a "african-american" EITHER YOU ARE AFRICAN OR YOU ARE AMERICAN...period. WHITE AMERICA ITS TIME TO OPEN YOUR EYES!
NuculursDawctaw

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nutcaseulur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Step away from the meth pipe!! NOW!!
When the new Nutcaseular option was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session, "I'm not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."

"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth..."

You Might Be A Redneck Jedi Knight If...

You have a confederate flag painted on yer tin foil hat!

REAL QUALIFIED Expereince FOR ALL of America again!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Gotta go.
Scummer can come out of his underground bunker now!!
"nutsucker"
You got ran off again? No surprize.
Peace
KMA
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, step off the coerner ghetto/curb-Stop harrasing the man in the hawked items for sale trench coat and repeat that to yourself 10 times, write it 100, and then do it again until YOU do it!!!
And then go pay you ozombie fweeduhm cell bill youself!!
NOW. And kiss my two dogs assez while you're at it!
REAL QUALIFIED Experience FOR All of AMerica again-NOT just sme!
Wow,it sounds like you speak from experience! Like you've been on that corner before. Just think 4 more of Obama you'll have a real job.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
What will some of you here do IF Obama does happen to loose??? Not saying its going to happen, who ever wins it is going to be a very close race......but if the president is not re elected.....what will some of the staunch supporters here do?
"loose"??? Well, I dare say we'll just wait for the election fraud trials to be completed and have a few chuckles seeing how badly Mittler and the Munster f*ck you over on DAY ONE.

Win or lose, I'm not going to be back here more than a week--too many bat-sh*t crazy socks with no ideas or skills.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
Jeez, I've heard about everything from cok punching to burning hoods and "muthas" down!(got my cup on and damn glad I'm not a "mutha" or a hood)
NuculursDawctaw

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

mexican man wrote:
To be american YOU have to love,live and be willing to die for this country instead of always be living out of someone else is pocket ( what race is it always asking for 1cigarrete or 1dollar for free?) Come on!! Really?? Just because you were born in this country it shouldn't make you an american, i think everybody that its not white or indian (reservation) should EARN the title of "BEING AMERICAN" (military service)
Personally to me there is no such thing as a "african-american" EITHER YOU ARE AFRICAN OR YOU ARE AMERICAN...period. WHITE AMERICA ITS TIME TO OPEN YOUR EYES!
Where you posting from?

GOD Bless America, all Legal AMERICANS, our troops, the CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS in the office of POTUS.

And help the rest- when possible.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE/Uncle Joe can still hang around 2012!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Why would there be accusations of fraud if the president is not re elected? Would it be possible that maybe he just did'nt get the same support he got in 2008?
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>That's pure rubbish, Ed.

Yu seem to like proving how ignorant you are.

Unless he's audited, the IRS can be fooled easily. Especially with rich folks like Rmoney, who have teams of CPA's to massage his tax returns.

the fact he won't release his returns, as his father did, is proof he's a tax cheat.

You remain a totally clueless dimwit, Ed.
What about rich people like Obama? Is he a tax cheat also?

Also, does the fact that Obama will not release his college records prove he was last in his class and stupid?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,it sounds like you speak from experience! Like you've been on that corner before. Just think 4 more of Obama you'll have a real job.
95 -running through the Bronx.
Look duh homies up s'mtime. Center lane-just reach out duh window--good an hot!!

REAL enuf fer ya?

(PASS on dat kinda job thank you!!!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE/Uncle Joe can still hang out 2012!!
REAL Economic Expereince FOR ALL of America again-NOT just some!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Dodged $102 Million In Taxes By Using Dutch Tax Loophole, Newspaper Writes

"Bain Capital evaded about €80 million (or $102 million) in taxes by using a financial loophole in the Netherlands, according to a HuffPost translation of an article in the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant Monday.

De Volkskrant and the website Follow the Money claim that by routing its 2004 investments in the Irish pharmaceutical company Warner Chilcott through the Netherlands, Bain was able to dodge dividends and capital gains taxes. Financial adviser Jos Peters estimates that the loophole allowed Bain to save about $102 million.

In 2009, 4 years after investing in Warner Chilcott, Bain moved the company's seat from Bermuda to the Netherlands to evade possible stricter tax laws on the island, De Volkskrant explains.

Radio Netherlands Worldwide summarized what happened next:

Then two years ago, Bain registered its interest in Warner Chilcott with the private Dutch company Alter Domus, which provides administrative services for multinational corporations and investment funds. If a Dutch company owns more than five percent of the shares in another company, then that other company is exempt from paying taxes on all capital gains.
Through exemptions like that and a host of other complicated tax treaties, the Netherlands offers huge tax breaks to companies like Bain, which is reported to have evaded 80 million euros in dividend taxes by running through the Netherlands."

----------

And the nitwits want this criminal for President??

Good thing most Americans aren't fooled by this used car salesman/fraud.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
Why would there be accusations of fraud if the president is not re elected? Would it be possible that maybe he just did'nt get the same support he got in 2008?
Have you voted in Ohio yet? Bet you "did'nt"...They call it voter suppression, "Looser," and it's been documented in every swing state. However, http://youtu.be/xB7pQpNx-F4

Good night, somebody's your girl (Mi nina).

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelled lose wrong again you pathetic little azzhole.
Spelled dem wrong you stupid piece of sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,641 - 736,660 of1,072,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 6 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 173,711
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min HoneyBear1 1,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min HoneyBear1 97,452
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Mothra 45,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 59 min andet1987 401
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr meme 16
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••