Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,641 - 736,660 of 1,096,753 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Pres Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow,meet our new butler, Barack Benson Obama
Tomorrow meet our new Bathroom attendant BARACK INSANE OBAMA.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard is a 2003 horror film loosely based on the novel Ratman's Notebooks by Stephen Gilbert and a remake of the 1971 film Willard. It was not billed as a remake by the producers, but as a re-working of the themes from the original, with a stronger focus on suspense.
Willard is a rat!
Nice try.
And you can call a Roadkill "Obama" but the Boy Messiah is still Roadkill. Nice try.

From Wiki - Obama: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_%28surname...

"Obama is an African (Luo) surname. The origin of the name is based on the Luo verb that means “to be bent” or “to be twisted.”[1] It is not an uncommon Luo surname.[2] The name comes from Swahili and refers to members of the Luo tribe who converted to Islam.[3]"

So the Boy Messiah is a twisted, crooked Islamic convert. Get used to it.

Don't like the Wiki piece? Here: http://www.babynames.com/name/OBAMA

"The meaning of the name Obama is Slightly Bent

The origin of the name Obama is African

Notes: From a rare Luo (Kenyan) name, meaning a baby born with bent arm or leg or possibly a breech birth."

We have a crook in the Oval Office *bent* on ruining what is left of this country.
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

(COUGH)
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

My president is black wrote:
<quoted text>
And mitt ronmey , who will be forgotten in 2 days
Does anyone still remember John McCain

Vote for Obama, vote for HOPE, again?
Vote for Romney, vote for real CHANGE!

I don't care what color is Obama, he is a looser, and you to voting for color!!!!!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has released over 10 years of tax returns.

If you'weren't so ignorant, you'd have known that.

Name one President who's released his clooege records.

You can't, because it's nothing but hateful racism aimed at our first minority President.
Oh, I see. Your criticism only applies to white guys!

Clooege records?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
What will some of you here do IF Obama does happen to loose??? Not saying its going to happen, who ever wins it is going to be a very close race......but if the president is not re elected.....what will some of the staunch supporters here do?
Riot, burn, loot...
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow meet our new Bathroom attendant BARACK INSANE OBAMA.
Good 1 ...Maude!
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
their not bias on MSLSD
You mean BSNBC!
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow meet our new Bathroom attendant BARACK INSANE OBAMA.
Don't you have any respect for the President of the USA?
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The Obamacon’s Dilemma

....There is a strong conservative case against Obama, but Mitt Romney has not made it. If Obama now represents the status quo, Romney offers nothing better than a promise to restore the radical policies that created the current conditions. As Daniel Larison notes, Romney is more likely to start a war with Iran by his own admission. It is revealing that his most prominent national security adviser is not a foreign policy wonk but a former Bush PR operative. At a time when the rich have seen unprecedented financial gains, the GOP nominee’s policies remain highly skewed to the wealthy, with special attention to the financial and defense industries. Amazingly, he seems to embrace the worst aspects of the Bush administration at a time when most Americans still (rightly) blame Bush’s policies for our deep economic woes.

To the extent that Obama still offers a brake on the reckless forces of plutocracy and war (the Sheldon Adelson approach), which Romney plainly intends to restore, the conservative is left with no true alternative. In fact, the president’s reelection depends on a consensus around hard truths, the acknowledgment that immediately after the economic crisis, maybe we didn’t “deserve” to have the best years ever. Obama’s reelection, in a landscape hostile to any incumbent, would signify a certain reckoning, some actual grappling with the complexity of the crisis at hand, and a realization that neither Republican flag-waving nor sloganeering for “hope and change” are substitutes for hard choices. In this sense, the re-election of Obama might represent a surprising and mature moment in American politics.

At his best, Obama stands for understated stewardship, pragmatism, and responsible governance in time of global, structural economic shock, and in the face of a Republican opposition that hasn’t even shown an interest in conservative policy outcomes. Even as a lame duck, Obama is more likely to strike a responsible deal on long-term deficit reduction, pursue a policy of restraint on Iran, address the immigration mess, and enact conservative-friendly changes to education policy and, yes, his own health care law.

Neither candidate for president offers a healthy, reality-based conservatism. But one candidate gives a fairer accounting of the realities we face. As a conservative, I opt for the familiar slog, even if it means stasis, and the “long rugged path” predicted by the current president four years ago.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ob...
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tomorrow you can kiss Obama a$$
You already did and idiots like yourself.
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

&fe ature=related

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The face of the Republiclown, anti abortion Party:

Scott DesJarlais Divorce Records Plumbed For Evidence Of Sex, Drugs, Abortion Pressure

""A state judge handed another setback Monday to Rep. Scott Desjarlais (R-Tenn.), ordering the election eve release of divorce records that could shed light on the lawmaker-doctor's old extramarital affairs, the allegations that he wrote prescriptions for his patient-girlfriends, and his now-infamous attempt to persuade one mistress to have an abortion.

The Tennessee Democratic Party sought the release of the records after The Huffington Post revealed a transcript of the phone call made in 2000 in which DesJarlais pressured a patient-sex partner to get an abortion. He later said he had not believed she was actually pregnant and had only wanted to unmask her lie.

Then, another patient came forward with lurid details of her flings with DesJarlais. Gerard Stranch, a lawyer for Democrats, told Judge Jacqueline Bolton that they wanted any documents relating to allegations that the patient made about drug use with the doctor and prescriptions she received from him.

"If they relate to the four women that he's acknowledged having extramarital affairs with, they should be unsealed," said Branch in a video posted by the Tennessean. "If they relate to whether Dr. DesJarlais traded pills for sex, we believe they should be unsealed. If they relate to whether there was any illegal drug use by Dr. DesJarlais, they should be unsealed. If they relate to whether any other women were impregnated by Dr DesJarlais while he was still married, and whether they were pressured to have an abortion, they should be unsealed."

The documents -- part of the 700-page record of DesJarlais' divorce, which was finalized in 2001 -- could be released by Monday afternoon or evening.

DesJarlais, who attended the hearing, was videotaped by Nooga.com getting testy with reporters afterward, saying it was an election year and the details of his unsavory conduct were just "allegations."

The anti-abortion, family-values Republican had been headed to an easy victory over Democratic state Sen. Eric Stewart. He may still win, but a number of prognosticators have moved the race for Tennessee's 4th District into the competitive, leaning-Republican category.""

----------

The redneck nitwits will probably ignore his sex and drugs and abortion criminal past and elect him.

It will be fun to see the TN Congressman perp-walked out of the House!!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

<quoted text>
Tomorrow you can kiss Obama a$$ goodbye
Right on
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for Obama, vote for HOPE, again?
Vote for Romney, vote for real CHANGE!
I don't care what color is Obama, he is a looser, and you to voting for color!!!!!
You don't know why I voting for him, I voting to help my family and myself in the future
I don't care who your voting for , your an idiot
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

K, UM, WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR NEXT? YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMIN' DON' YOU GIRLS?
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You already did and idiots like yourself.
Just like Ronmey did to obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••