Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#795512 Nov 5, 2012
Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Dodged $102 Million In Taxes By Using Dutch Tax Loophole, Newspaper Writes

"Bain Capital evaded about €80 million (or $102 million) in taxes by using a financial loophole in the Netherlands, according to a HuffPost translation of an article in the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant Monday.

De Volkskrant and the website Follow the Money claim that by routing its 2004 investments in the Irish pharmaceutical company Warner Chilcott through the Netherlands, Bain was able to dodge dividends and capital gains taxes. Financial adviser Jos Peters estimates that the loophole allowed Bain to save about $102 million.

In 2009, 4 years after investing in Warner Chilcott, Bain moved the company's seat from Bermuda to the Netherlands to evade possible stricter tax laws on the island, De Volkskrant explains.

Radio Netherlands Worldwide summarized what happened next:

Then two years ago, Bain registered its interest in Warner Chilcott with the private Dutch company Alter Domus, which provides administrative services for multinational corporations and investment funds. If a Dutch company owns more than five percent of the shares in another company, then that other company is exempt from paying taxes on all capital gains.
Through exemptions like that and a host of other complicated tax treaties, the Netherlands offers huge tax breaks to companies like Bain, which is reported to have evaded 80 million euros in dividend taxes by running through the Netherlands."

----------

And the nitwits want this criminal for President??

Good thing most Americans aren't fooled by this used car salesman/fraud.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#795514 Nov 5, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
Why would there be accusations of fraud if the president is not re elected? Would it be possible that maybe he just did'nt get the same support he got in 2008?
Have you voted in Ohio yet? Bet you "did'nt"...They call it voter suppression, "Looser," and it's been documented in every swing state. However, http://youtu.be/xB7pQpNx-F4

Good night, somebody's your girl (Mi nina).

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#795516 Nov 5, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelled lose wrong again you pathetic little azzhole.
Spelled dem wrong you stupid piece of sh!t.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#795517 Nov 5, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
What about rich people like Obama? Is he a tax cheat also?
Also, does the fact that Obama will not release his college records prove he was last in his class and stupid?
Obama has released over 10 years of tax returns.

If you'weren't so ignorant, you'd have known that.

Name one President who's released his clooege records.

You can't, because it's nothing but hateful racism aimed at our first minority President.
fred

Milford, CT

#795518 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks "Occupant" is some title conferring secret nobility because all the others are just overdue notices.
Get back to fred when you're retweeted.

Until then.. just fluker slut yourself
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#795519 Nov 5, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Kodak moment !
Lol I'm gonna make it poster size and hang it in the hallway of my college
Our Next President

New Britain, CT

#795520 Nov 5, 2012
Tomorrow, meet Barack Obama, Our Next President!!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#795523 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has released over 10 years of tax returns.
If you'weren't so ignorant, you'd have known that.
Name one President who's released his clooege records.
You can't, because it's nothing but hateful racism aimed at our first minority President.
How did anybody find out about GW Bush's grade point average? Seems like I remember you leftists making a big deal about it, supposedly proving how stupid he is (even though his undergrad GPA was better than Gore's).
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#795525 Nov 5, 2012
Our Next President wrote:
And mitt ronmey , who will be forgotten in 2 days
Does anyone still remember John McCain
Pres Romney

Costa Mesa, CA

#795526 Nov 5, 2012
Our Next President wrote:
Tomorrow,meet our new butler, Barack Benson Obama

Spokane, WA

#795527 Nov 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
3,589,000??
Wow, and at least another dozen viewers watched CNN
"downhill246"
CNN's viewership was a little more than twice MSNBC.
Peace

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#795528 Nov 5, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did anybody find out about GW Bush's grade point average? Seems like I remember you leftists making a big deal about it, supposedly proving how stupid he is (even though his undergrad GPA was better than Gore's).
It doesn't matter what Gore's grades actually were, or Obama's for that matter, their 'intentions' were good.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#795531 Nov 5, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what Gore's grades actually were, or Obama's for that matter, their 'intentions' were good.
Obama shouldn't charge for his intentions ,because there good for nothing !!!
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#795532 Nov 5, 2012
Pres Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow,meet our new butler, Barack Benson Obama
Tomorrow you can kiss Obama a$$
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#795533 Nov 5, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"downhill246"
CNN's viewership was a little more than twice MSNBC.
Peace
their not bias on MSLSD
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#795534 Nov 5, 2012
NuculursDawctaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you posting from?
GOD Bless America, all Legal AMERICANS, our troops, the CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS in the office of POTUS.
And help the rest- when possible.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE/Uncle Joe can still hang around 2012!!
Yes, people come to America illegally and demand all the rights. There is no country that would put up with something like that. You have to come through an immigration office and not the "back door". You have to learn English, have respect for America, become American citizen.

God bless America and our troops where ever they are and God keep them safe!

Love my country, my America!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#795535 Nov 5, 2012
Pres Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow,meet our new butler, Barack Benson Obama
Tomorrow meet our new Bathroom attendant BARACK INSANE OBAMA.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#795536 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard is a 2003 horror film loosely based on the novel Ratman's Notebooks by Stephen Gilbert and a remake of the 1971 film Willard. It was not billed as a remake by the producers, but as a re-working of the themes from the original, with a stronger focus on suspense.
Willard is a rat!
Nice try.
And you can call a Roadkill "Obama" but the Boy Messiah is still Roadkill. Nice try.

From Wiki - Obama: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_%28surname...

"Obama is an African (Luo) surname. The origin of the name is based on the Luo verb that means “to be bent” or “to be twisted.”[1] It is not an uncommon Luo surname.[2] The name comes from Swahili and refers to members of the Luo tribe who converted to Islam.[3]"

So the Boy Messiah is a twisted, crooked Islamic convert. Get used to it.

Don't like the Wiki piece? Here: http://www.babynames.com/name/OBAMA

"The meaning of the name Obama is Slightly Bent

The origin of the name Obama is African

Notes: From a rare Luo (Kenyan) name, meaning a baby born with bent arm or leg or possibly a breech birth."

We have a crook in the Oval Office *bent* on ruining what is left of this country.
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795537 Nov 5, 2012
(COUGH)
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

#795538 Nov 5, 2012
My president is black wrote:
<quoted text>
And mitt ronmey , who will be forgotten in 2 days
Does anyone still remember John McCain

Vote for Obama, vote for HOPE, again?
Vote for Romney, vote for real CHANGE!

I don't care what color is Obama, he is a looser, and you to voting for color!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-18 10 min ralph 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Brian_G 46,648
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min NevadaBob 1,925
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min In the Crosshairs 4,028
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 178,036
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Rage Poster 49,826
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,474
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 10 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info