Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

#795543 Nov 5, 2012
James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
their not bias on MSLSD
You mean BSNBC!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#795544 Nov 5, 2012
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow meet our new Bathroom attendant BARACK INSANE OBAMA.
Don't you have any respect for the President of the USA?
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795545 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795546 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#795547 Nov 5, 2012
The Obamacon’s Dilemma

....There is a strong conservative case against Obama, but Mitt Romney has not made it. If Obama now represents the status quo, Romney offers nothing better than a promise to restore the radical policies that created the current conditions. As Daniel Larison notes, Romney is more likely to start a war with Iran by his own admission. It is revealing that his most prominent national security adviser is not a foreign policy wonk but a former Bush PR operative. At a time when the rich have seen unprecedented financial gains, the GOP nominee’s policies remain highly skewed to the wealthy, with special attention to the financial and defense industries. Amazingly, he seems to embrace the worst aspects of the Bush administration at a time when most Americans still (rightly) blame Bush’s policies for our deep economic woes.

To the extent that Obama still offers a brake on the reckless forces of plutocracy and war (the Sheldon Adelson approach), which Romney plainly intends to restore, the conservative is left with no true alternative. In fact, the president’s reelection depends on a consensus around hard truths, the acknowledgment that immediately after the economic crisis, maybe we didn’t “deserve” to have the best years ever. Obama’s reelection, in a landscape hostile to any incumbent, would signify a certain reckoning, some actual grappling with the complexity of the crisis at hand, and a realization that neither Republican flag-waving nor sloganeering for “hope and change” are substitutes for hard choices. In this sense, the re-election of Obama might represent a surprising and mature moment in American politics.

At his best, Obama stands for understated stewardship, pragmatism, and responsible governance in time of global, structural economic shock, and in the face of a Republican opposition that hasn’t even shown an interest in conservative policy outcomes. Even as a lame duck, Obama is more likely to strike a responsible deal on long-term deficit reduction, pursue a policy of restraint on Iran, address the immigration mess, and enact conservative-friendly changes to education policy and, yes, his own health care law.

Neither candidate for president offers a healthy, reality-based conservatism. But one candidate gives a fairer accounting of the realities we face. As a conservative, I opt for the familiar slog, even if it means stasis, and the “long rugged path” predicted by the current president four years ago.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ob...
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES

United States

#795548 Nov 5, 2012
My president is black wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow you can kiss Obama a$$
You already did and idiots like yourself.
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795550 Nov 5, 2012

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#795551 Nov 5, 2012
The face of the Republiclown, anti abortion Party:

Scott DesJarlais Divorce Records Plumbed For Evidence Of Sex, Drugs, Abortion Pressure

""A state judge handed another setback Monday to Rep. Scott Desjarlais (R-Tenn.), ordering the election eve release of divorce records that could shed light on the lawmaker-doctor's old extramarital affairs, the allegations that he wrote prescriptions for his patient-girlfriends, and his now-infamous attempt to persuade one mistress to have an abortion.

The Tennessee Democratic Party sought the release of the records after The Huffington Post revealed a transcript of the phone call made in 2000 in which DesJarlais pressured a patient-sex partner to get an abortion. He later said he had not believed she was actually pregnant and had only wanted to unmask her lie.

Then, another patient came forward with lurid details of her flings with DesJarlais. Gerard Stranch, a lawyer for Democrats, told Judge Jacqueline Bolton that they wanted any documents relating to allegations that the patient made about drug use with the doctor and prescriptions she received from him.

"If they relate to the four women that he's acknowledged having extramarital affairs with, they should be unsealed," said Branch in a video posted by the Tennessean. "If they relate to whether Dr. DesJarlais traded pills for sex, we believe they should be unsealed. If they relate to whether there was any illegal drug use by Dr. DesJarlais, they should be unsealed. If they relate to whether any other women were impregnated by Dr DesJarlais while he was still married, and whether they were pressured to have an abortion, they should be unsealed."

The documents -- part of the 700-page record of DesJarlais' divorce, which was finalized in 2001 -- could be released by Monday afternoon or evening.

DesJarlais, who attended the hearing, was videotaped by Nooga.com getting testy with reporters afterward, saying it was an election year and the details of his unsavory conduct were just "allegations."

The anti-abortion, family-values Republican had been headed to an easy victory over Democratic state Sen. Eric Stewart. He may still win, but a number of prognosticators have moved the race for Tennessee's 4th District into the competitive, leaning-Republican category.""

----------

The redneck nitwits will probably ignore his sex and drugs and abortion criminal past and elect him.

It will be fun to see the TN Congressman perp-walked out of the House!!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#795552 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Tomorrow you can kiss Obama a$$ goodbye
Right on
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#795553 Nov 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for Obama, vote for HOPE, again?
Vote for Romney, vote for real CHANGE!
I don't care what color is Obama, he is a looser, and you to voting for color!!!!!
You don't know why I voting for him, I voting to help my family and myself in the future
I don't care who your voting for , your an idiot
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795554 Nov 5, 2012
K, UM, WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR NEXT? YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMIN' DON' YOU GIRLS?
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#795556 Nov 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOhiMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You already did and idiots like yourself.
Just like Ronmey did to obama
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795559 Nov 5, 2012
FEW';OGKN 'ITJSPWE'PRERW'PITIWERPTURT'UI ER'TP9WRI[3H;O5W4Wur[othn wreuye4;'oh'qpwerut bn'eoruti;per8ti'pdsfutih'p[t re;ouyaern h'p9ursd t;ouyusdr 6luusd ;puerp083q-=08534-967854 n09347 n[023480-4569-0568-06y9=]07695 6-=08543-907856908uw34h]pirt[- t0g inahd r['oig nr'po;ift ghn'psrtuin 'pauerin h'p[srt in 'psretuin p9'u n[p9 eartup'9auern [0p9 aer87n 6t-9058en 6-903486n 3-86 ]-05348n 3h]3p n69\0q63b hn34
Burrito Billiy

Costa Mesa, CA

#795561 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
I thought I just flushed you down the toilet.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#795564 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
uh....Lou Reed – Walk on the Wild Side? Lola?
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795565 Nov 5, 2012
Burrito Billiy wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I just flushed you down the toilet.
WELL, THAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT YOU THOUGHT AN' REALITY
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795566 Nov 5, 2012
THIS GON' BE FUN, AIN'T IT? WELL, AIN'T IT???
THE DEBIL

Northolt, UK

#795567 Nov 5, 2012
KISS IT. G'HEAD. YOU GOT NO CHOICE. YOU STICK AROUN' YOU GON' KISS DEBIL'S HAIRY BALLS. HEHEHEHEHEHEH, ENJOY, HONEYS... NO TEEF!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#795568 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Lol I'm gonna make it poster size and hang it in the hallway of my college
Sweet!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#795569 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THIS GON' BE FUN, AIN'T IT? WELL, AIN'T IT???
Queen – I Want To Break Free?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,285
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,488
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 4 hr Karma is a B 43
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,024
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 9 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]