Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251807 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

brown eyes

Salem, VA

#795780 Nov 6, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a great day for an erection too
Rush Linbaugh is out of Viagra. Virginia will go Obama destroying Romneys chances.

Judged:

19

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#795781 Nov 6, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just spent a weekend in Biloxi.
If you go north on Interstate 59, you'll see hundreds of acres filled with unused trailers that have been sitting in the hot, humid semi-tropic environment since Katrina. The government didn't maintain them, or sell them. They just parked them and made them useless.
And, on Interstate 10, you'll see another couple of hundred or so acres filled with the Katrina trailers.
How about this, you idiot Democrats.
If the government insists on keeping trailers to use in an emeergency, how about doing something an idiot would know to do, maintain them.
Or, how about selling them after they are used.
Obama's FEMA trailers are sitting where they have been sitting since the first day he took office.
... goddam idiot Democrats. Those trailers could have been refurbishes with money from Porkulus, if the Democrat cronies didn't steal it all.
Another Obama f**kup.
But, Obama is out on his Marxist fraud ass.
Back to sanity.
I think Obama's EPA condemned all those trailers because they aren't handicap accessible and they don't meet environmental standards.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#795782 Nov 6, 2012
Obama is expected to take an early lead in today's voting but Romney's numbers will rebound tonight after all his supporters get off work.

Judged:

21

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#795783 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing Bloomie endorsed the Kenyan. Left wing birds of a feather fluk together...
HECKUVA JOB, BLOOMIE: Mayor Bloomberg’s Response to Sandy Leaves Many New Yorkers Out in the Cold.“The mayor has brilliantly stage-managed his handling of the storm, but outside the city’s affluent precincts numerous angry residents feel abandoned by his administration as days have passed and help has remained distant.” Ray Kelly not looking so good either. Plus this:
In any event, we had only two FEMA sightings over the day while driving over much of the island—a phone number for them written in marker on the back of an OEM trailer at Midland, and eight people wearing FEMA Corps light blue jackets huddled outside a Hess Express, seeming oblivious to or disinterested in the huge line of cars on the road beside them.
Not very impressive. But hey, there’s an election on.
Bloomberg is an idiot. He want's to ban soft drinks and sugar but at the same time he hosted the Nathan's Hot-dog Eating Contest.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#795784 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
You mean those con 47%ers? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Obama 303

rugby 220

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#795785 Nov 6, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Rush Linbaugh is out of Viagra. Virginia will go Obama destroying Romneys chances.
Boo hoo..the Kenyan cries like a baby at his last campaign stop. Must have seen the internal polls that it's over.

FOUR MORE TEARS

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#795786 Nov 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing Bloomie endorsed the Kenyan. Left wing birds of a feather fluk together...
HECKUVA JOB, BLOOMIE: Mayor Bloomberg’s Response to Sandy Leaves Many New Yorkers Out in the Cold.“The mayor has brilliantly stage-managed his handling of the storm, but outside the city’s affluent precincts numerous angry residents feel abandoned by his administration as days have passed and help has remained distant.” Ray Kelly not looking so good either. Plus this:
In any event, we had only two FEMA sightings over the day while driving over much of the island—a phone number for them written in marker on the back of an OEM trailer at Midland, and eight people wearing FEMA Corps light blue jackets huddled outside a Hess Express, seeming oblivious to or disinterested in the huge line of cars on the road beside them.
Not very impressive. But hey, there’s an election on.
FEMA - Just more of Obama's underworked, overpaid pencil pushers.

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#795788 Nov 6, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Rush Linbaugh is out of Viagra. Virginia will go Obama destroying Romneys chances.
It's unfortunate our first black president ended up being a sellout and America's worst president... Probably our last..
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#795789 Nov 6, 2012
Hopefully we will have a new president by the end of the day!

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#795790 Nov 6, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those con 47%ers? hahahahahahahahahahaha
Obama 303
rugby 220
A sellout obama has spent trillions of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts....
-
It's the culture

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#795791 Nov 6, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Rush Linbaugh is out of Viagra. Virginia will go Obama destroying Romneys chances.
Rush is out of a lot of things,it's extremist like him that destroy America from the inside. but his days are numbered now...

VOTE

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#795792 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Bloomberg is an idiot. He want's to ban soft drinks and sugar but at the same time he hosted the Nathan's Hot-dog Eating Contest.
Bloomberg took it on the chin by mishandling Sandy. People are suffering and he's bored with being mayor.

fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@OWLUSA Ct is a hopelessly blue state. Can't wait until I immigrate to a nice red state like SC!

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#795793 Nov 6, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I think Obama's EPA condemned all those trailers because they aren't handicap accessible and they don't meet environmental standards.
they were full of formaldehyde as all campers built of treated lumber, weren't suitable for long term occupancy just camping.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#795794 Nov 6, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>A sellout obama has spent trillions of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts....
-
It's the culture
Man do you need to relax..the game isn't over just because you don't Win every round..Just this forum

This is how Democracy works We vote someone wins... it will go on just fine.We the people keep the nuts in check and Democracy works...

Relax,,, watch the coverage. see who makes a fool of themselves predicting the wrong outcome and have a nice day...You can't do anything about it but vote....

unless of course your one of the nuts in witch case you have no life anyway so carry on with your useless rants....

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#795795 Nov 6, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
WARNING TO ALL CONSERVATIVES !!!!!
FOX News has uncovered a plot by Obama to void their votes. Disappearing black ink has been sent to voting districts that traditionally vote Republican. To insure that your vote will count FOX is encouraging all their viewers to bring a red crayon with them today and use it to insure that their vote will count.
Eh, Old Retard? Which Alzheimer's unit were you in when you heard this about Fox News?

Our fellow geezers have asked me why you lied about Obama and gun control a couple of months ago when you made a fool out yourself with your ammo rants. In the second debate, Obama said this:

"But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets"

He also thinks the mentally ill should not have them, so you better hand your in.

See you at bingo tonight, goob. Did you vote yet, Old Retard?

Judged:

20

20

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#795796 Nov 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How has the president made you suffer?
About once a week whenever I purchase gas.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#795797 Nov 6, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Rush is out of a lot of things,it's extremist like him that destroy America from the inside. but his days are numbered now...
VOTE
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Obama sheds tears at last campaign stop. No more Air Force One ..boo hoo

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#795798 Nov 6, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Rush is out of a lot of things,it's extremist like him that destroy America from the inside. but his days are numbered now...
VOTE
keyedup Post #512399:- I am proud to be a democratic socialist.

Yep it's about the early vote and communists... It's raining here today in Florida... One can't get a socialist welfare lib out of bed on a rainy day to vote or to work, and always complaining they weren't given enough time to vote...
-
It's the culture....

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#795799 Nov 6, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>I expect riot's to break out, that their culture.
Yep, the Black Panthers are organizing riots as we type.

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#795800 Nov 6, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Man do you need to relax..the game isn't over just because you don't Win every round..Just this forum
This is how Democracy works We vote someone wins... it will go on just fine.We the people keep the nuts in check and Democracy works...
Relax,,, watch the coverage. see who makes a fool of themselves predicting the wrong outcome and have a nice day...You can't do anything about it but vote....
unless of course your one of the nuts in witch case you have no life anyway so carry on with your useless rants....
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is keyedup a sellout communist?
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min JRB 192,341
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Ratloder 70,147
News 3 dead, 5 wounded in Chicago as July 4th weeken... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,994
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Analog man 6,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Sublime1 99,902
Word (Dec '08) 22 hr RACE 5,325
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages