Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,824)

Showing posts 736,461 - 736,480 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are the GOP's worst nightmare.
Be careful who you call dumb/stupid/not too bright or facts when you're losing idiot. It only proves you've already lost loser...
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
After endorsing Barack Obama for president in 2008,the NY Daily News, the fifth largest newspaper, endorses Mitt Romney for president in 2012.
and he's still gonna lose...you know it and i know it
THE DEBIL

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I DON'T KNOW, IF NOBODY READS THIS STUFF WHY BOTHER TO WRITE IT? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, OH, YEAH... I REMEMBER

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>How to piss off a liberal? Tell them the truth...
-
obama's father was a polygamist married to more than one womem and obama's mother slept with every black man around town...
-
Who is obama's real father Ruthie??
-
It's the culture...
OBAMA, ROMNEY FAMILY TIES SHARE POLYGAMY, MORE

http://news.discovery.com/history/obama-romne...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
Mitt Romney: "On day one, I will announce deficit-reduction measures that end the era of big government ushered in by President Obama."
"Not sure how I will do it, but I'm going to make the announcement."
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no such thing as facts...there's no such thing as facts...there's no such thing as facts...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like 49 million Americans on food stamps and a 7.9% unemployment rate to go with a labor participation rate that has never been higher than the lowest number recorded under Bush? How about average household income down over $4000 and 2/3s of all jobs created under Obama went to aliens, both legal and illegal. Obama is destroying America with his economic policies or lack thereof and the sad part is he offers nothing different. A vote for Obama is like another lemming over the cliff.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts like Obama is responsible for the deaths of the Libya Ambassador and his colleagues? Facts like Obama has completely dropped the ball during this Sandy disaster. Facts like Obama is totally incompetent, arrogant and has absolutely no business being president? Those kinds of facts?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more days until you eat crow.
Whatcha want on your crow pie?
... boiled coon.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
IT WAS THE SIGN THAT FRED HAD BEEN WAITING FOR. AN INDICATION THAT THERE WAS SOME FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE BIGGER THAN HE WAS, WHICH WAS SAYING A LOT IN HIS CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
FRED BEGAN TO PUSH, AND AS HE PUSHED WITH ALL HIS REMAINING STRENGTH, THE WAD OF WINE-SOAKED WAFERS BEGAN TO BLOW OUT OF HIM IN BIG ODORIFEROUS CHUNKS. THE CHURCH WAS FLOODED BY IT AND THE LONG-SUFFERING FATHER PADDY WATCHED, RAPT, AS FRED RIGHTED HIMSELF, COLLECTED HIS LAPTOP, AND SANK SLOWLY TO THE FLOOR, ONCE MORE A NORMAL HOMELESS MAN.
HE PUT HIS HANDS ON HIS HIPS, OR, AT LEAST, WHERE A MAN'S HIPS WOULD BE IF HE HAD ANY, AND HE LOOKED UP AT FATHER PADDY WITH A NEW LIFE IN HIS EYES. PADDY LOOKED AT HIM IN WONDER AS FRED SAID, "FATHER... LET'S DO THIS THING!"
you've really captured his essence...bravo!!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More GOP racism.
You condemn an entire culture on the basis of a minority of extremists in its ranks.
That's like condemning all of America because of the KKK.
Islamic extremists killed more Americans in one day than the KKK did in 86 years.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful who you call dumb/stupid/not too bright or facts when you're losing idiot. It only proves you've already lost loser...
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
nov 7th...your family yanks the plug...gonna miss you pal
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The libtards will be changing names and avatars faster than one can say obama has lost the election come Wednesday....
-
It's the culture...
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Imagine if you will for a moment or a yr. finding out that ALL the lies of SYNDROMES are treatable infections and all the public is infected from vaccines....

And Mittens and Lyin Ryan/AYN RAND worshipers take your healthcare/Medicare/SS/FOOD STAMPS and you are on your own despite the face govt. says you cannot sue the manufacturers cos they say so and they have no intentions of helping you get well because they support the very people and corp.s who have been killing US....LOL

Don't believe it? You better! Because not only 1 in 29 of our kids already suffer it, all the syndromes and you will eventually too....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Finally someone with the guts to treat the truth instead of lying for the profits.

Thank You Pres. Obama---I will vote Obama 2012!!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts like Obama is responsible for the deaths of the Libya Ambassador and his colleagues? Facts like Obama has completely dropped the ball during this Sandy disaster. Facts like Obama is totally incompetent, arrogant and has absolutely no business being president? Those kinds of facts?
he said FACTS...not republican facts...
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
A
Don't be silly. The majority of voters in the ten most violent cities in the nation cast their ballots for Barack Obama in 2008. They didn't get their well earned reputations by having Republicans doing their dastardly deeds.
Armed militias? Most of your Black Bloc member are left wing anarchists who are trained to harass and hurt law enforcement.
This is the usual tap-dance around my frontal assault because, frankly, you lack the power to answer the challenge head on.

I will renew my attack again, straight at you. Yours in the party of violence. I see you don't deny the GOP break-ins and assaults on recount workers in Florida during the 2000 election.

So you lose on that point.

I see you do not deny it was the right who went about smashing Democrat headquarter windows when healthcare reform passed.

So you lose on that point, too.

And I see you don't deny the existence of heavily armed right wing militias who constantly spew violence against Democrat administrations.

So you lose on that.

As for your point, it fails miserably. Because violent crime is carried out by a very small percentage of people. Less than 1%.

But you, in your sick, racist mind, attempt to conjure up images of Detroit, and then have us believe by way of slimey inuendo, that all these voters are violent who support Obama. Again, in refutation of that, violence is always perpetrated by a minority of any group.

You further fail to prove if these voters are the ones making the current threats.

Your comebacks are incredibly weak.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic extremists killed more Americans in one day than the KKK did in 86 years.
that's it...stick up for your bowling buddies
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I think they called them "The Brick", except they weighed more than a brick. There was also the ever popular "bagphone".
RealDave is so full of shit, his old azz leaks continual idiot...
-
It's the culture...
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Anyone that votes for Obama again needs to have their head examined !!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

"Evil" giant corporation Pepsico has donated six tractor trailer loads of soft drinks and snacks to the stricken areas in New Jersey and New York. Mayor Bloomberg thanked them, but reminded them to not send any drinks over 16 oz. and to make sure the snacks are sugar-free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,461 - 736,480 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs