Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,823)

Showing posts 736,441 - 736,460 of1,073,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>If this jackass is christanity..... Mohammad sign me up
You're already signed up, dumbass. Aren't you voting for that muslim to stay in office?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS
Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!
This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...
As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything
From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....
Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.
READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:
"""Barack Obama, our next President"""
Are really that stupid/vicious/insanely/threat ening in real life or do you just play one on topix?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
this place is infested with idiot teabag trash
So will your government for the foreseeable future.)))))
You're going to get some trickle-down Constitution. We're going to put the Constitution back into the government, and you'll bet the benefits.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>no shit that what I said. ever seen ocala yuck
Beautiful Ocala National Forest, gorgeous Silver Springs with glass bottom boats to view the deep springs and the fish, lovely country surrounding with a few very gently rolling hills dotted with large horse farms raising and training race horses.

Yeah, it's so yuck!(You're SOOOOO wrong, as per usual). Doesn't it get old for ya?

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocala is near the future home of fred at The Villages!
Hey there future neighbor. That place looks GREAT! Very pretty, lotsa fun stuff going on I hear. You'll be pretty close.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are you? Oh, hidden location. Like Obama hides his school records to cover up his past. What are you covering up?
key-your-car-after-I-jack-it-f or-a-drive-by is our tax dollars at work here.

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The so-called "Affordable Health Care Act".
But, immediately after signing that law, he signed an executive order stating that no federal money can pay for an abortion, as if something a president signs changes the law.
... constitutional lawyer, my ass.
It would go a long way to increasing Obama's credibility if he didn't display such gross ignorance of the Constitution.
Gross ignorance and gross disregard. He must have failed Constitution 101 and that's why he keeps his records sealed. Among other reasons.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS
Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!
This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...
As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything
From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....
Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.
READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:
"""Barack Obama, our next President"""
Valerie Jarrett, is that you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Canada waits on election here to decide whether to sell Nexen Oil Company to China.
If Obama wins, Canada sells Nexen to China.
If Romney wins, Canada keeps Nexen and does business with the USA.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121828/...

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
this place is infested with idiot teabag trash
And yet....here you are still.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross ignorance and gross disregard. He must have failed Constitution 101 and that's why he keeps his records sealed. Among other reasons.
He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

500 Generals, Admirals Support Romney

Continuing a trend among military members who have serious concerns about President Obama’s tenure as commander-in-chief, over 500 former generals and admirals from all branches of the military have publicly came out in support of Romney.

The admirals and generals announced their support for Republican challenger Mitt Romney in a full page ad they purchased which ran in the Washington Times. Among the generals on the list are Gen. Tommy Franks and Marine Commandant Gen. James Conway.

Franks was the commander of the U.S. Central Command who oversaw the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan following the attacks by Muslim terrorists on September 11 as well as the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Once Romney takes the keys to the white house! I wonder if the bust of Winston Churchill that was so rudely discarded by Obama can be returned to the Oval office?

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to overuse that term there, Abby...did you ever think it might just be a reaction to you personally? Like George and Jerry referred to as "shrinkage"?(BTW, limpet was a cold fish--kinda' like Romney.)
Naaaah....he posts his pitiful filth on here WAY too much for it to be just me. Nice try though.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Katharine Ham finds that in the waning days of this election, Mitt Romney has closed the “likeability gap,” formerly thought to be President Obama’s greatest asset, in three national polls.

The polls in question are:

Washington Post/ABC News (Obama viewed favorably by 54 percent, Romney by 53 percent);

Politico/GW (Obama 51 percent; Romney 50 percent);

Fox News (Obama 52; Romney 51).

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Now THAT's funny. When you can't think of ANYTHING to say, you post these nonsensical words. Stuck in nostril-land, droops?

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Canada waits on election here to decide whether to sell Nexen Oil Company to China.
If Obama wins, Canada sells Nexen to China.
If Romney wins, Canada keeps Nexen and does business with the USA.
http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121828/...
That crap is scary as h e ll.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

ATTN. ALL LOOTERS AND MAU MAU'S PLEASE CONVERGE ON THE 434 AREA OF THE GREAT STATE OF VA. WE EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL WE HAVE BAITED PARKING LOTS [KEYS IN IGNITIONS] BAITED FIELDS [FAKE WATERMELONS] PRE STACKED BRICKS STRATEGICALY PLACED IN FRONT OF LIQUOR STORES , IMPORTED FAT WHITE WOMEN FROM RUNDOWN HALFWAY HOUSES IN BOCA RATON FLA. HURRY UP AND BRING A FRIEND AND SOME OF THE LITTLE ONES THAT ARE YOUNG AND FAST AND HARD TO HIT WHILE RUNNING , WE NEED TO ROTATE OUR STOCK OF AMMO ,.223'S FREE WHILE THEY LAST COME AN GET EM !

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
My still is worth at least 13 dollars. And my old Ford pickup is worth at least a hundred. I'll put the wheels on the trailer, too. I'll throw in the junk cars in the back. Ya see, in our neighborhood, we keep our junk cars in the BACK yard.
))))
It's been fun sparing with you but I'm glad it's over..

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
Well, if you put it that way, mine is too! And either would do as good a job as president as Obama has over the past 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,441 - 736,460 of1,073,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,593
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 2 hr Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 2 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 3 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••