Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,401 - 736,420 of 1,082,469 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>This fool lives in Ocala thats like Georga not florida.. Nothing to hide, nothing to have, nothing is what you are...
ocala is in central florida about 25 miles north of Orlando...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>homer i'll loan you the 12 dollars to buy out db estate
My still is worth at least 13 dollars. And my old Ford pickup is worth at least a hundred. I'll put the wheels on the trailer, too. I'll throw in the junk cars in the back. Ya see, in our neighborhood, we keep our junk cars in the BACK yard.
))))
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!2727
Out law abortion (Nut basket)> So all these pregnancies will add up to more people with children,that are going to be slammed by the republican party for needing government assistance. Then you send them to one of many useless wars, knowing some of them are not coming back.Give the women the choice!!! their the ones who will be judged in the end.Thou shall not judge lest you be judged

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What is Obama paying for? What programs has he instituted that pay people that were not already in place by prior administrations? Welfare? Food Stamps? Unemployment benefits? Medicare? Social Security? What has Obama changed so dramtically?
You can just reply with your usually nonsensical diatribe if you want, Homer's probably not going to read it anyhows.
He's not paying anything for me. I'm in that 53 percent of the people that pay for everything the 47 percent are getting for free.
That's the problem.
Coincidentally, Romney's going to get 53 percent of the vote.))))

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!2727
If this jackass is christanity..... Mohammad sign me up
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>homer i'll loan you the 12 dollars to buy out db estate
What did you do shine the mans shoes while you were down there on your knees giving an obummer ball washing , well good for you youv;e never had 12 dollars at one time in your 68 years of doing the mans bidding ,now fix that smudge on the left shoe and for goodness sake wipe your chins .

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue what your ranting about and sadly nether do you.....
Is whuppon texas mush mouth bgot speak ??
Sure...it premiered at the Jihadist Bijou Drive In. Didn't you see the trailer? They had to turn cars away.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have one name, you paranoid little flaaaaacid man/boy. I don't have to hide like you do.
How do you know he's flaaaaacid. Nevermind, Homer doesn't want to know.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>ocala is in central florida about 25 miles north of Orlando...
no shit that what I said. ever seen ocala yuck
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>ocala is in central florida about 25 miles north of Orlando...
Ocala is near the future home of fred at The Villages!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Has Obama signed any laws at all pertaining to abortion/abortion rights?
Yes. The so-called "Affordable Health Care Act".
But, immediately after signing that law, he signed an executive order stating that no federal money can pay for an abortion, as if something a president signs changes the law.
... constitutional lawyer, my ass.

It would go a long way to increasing Obama's credibility if he didn't display such gross ignorance of the Constitution.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

this place is infested with idiot teabag trash

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What video was released in libya? Stupid lush.
Sure...it premiered at the Jihadist Bijou Drive In. Didn't you see the trailer? They had to turn cars away.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS

Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!

This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...

As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything

From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....

Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.

READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:

"""Barack Obama, our next President"""

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>This fool lives in Ocala thats like Georga not florida.. Nothing to hide, nothing to have, nothing is what you are...
And where are you? Oh, hidden location. Like Obama hides his school records to cover up his past. What are you covering up?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue what your ranting about and sadly nether do you.....
Is whuppon texas mush mouth bgot speak ??
What is a b-g-o-t?
Do you speak English?

And, that's "mush mouff" dumbass.

Romney gets at least 53 percent of the vote.

You never told us if the Tantrum Riots are already planned?
Is Obama's base going to throw a Tantrum Riot in DC after Obama gets tossed out on his useless fraud ass?
Do you think we'll have to move the seat of government?
The nation's capital hasn't been burned since 1812 when the last time a foreign army invaded the United States.
Wouldn't that make Obama's base as bad for our country as an invading army?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
The incredible Mr. Limpet for sure. Except for the incredible that is.
FLAAAAACID!
You seem to overuse that term there, Abby...did you ever think it might just be a reaction to you personally? Like George and Jerry referred to as "shrinkage"?(BTW, limpet was a cold fish--kinda' like Romney.)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS
Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!
This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...
As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything
From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....
Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.
READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:
"""Barack Obama, our next President"""
You forgot just one little bitty minor detail.
Romney's going to get at least 53 percent of the vote. That spells a landslide tossing of Obama out on his useless Marxist fraud ass.

Are the Tantrum Riots already planned?

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he's flaaaaacid. Nevermind, Homer doesn't want to know.
'Sokay, I'll tell you.

Those that can......DO.

Those that can't....post about fantesy homoo sex on Topix.
Slurpee Summit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a stretch.
The increased production of opium in Afghanistan began after 9/11 when resources in that country were diminished thanks to the actions by the Taliban on 9/11.
According to EU agencies, it's not the U.S. but Europe who is most affected by these narcotics. The estimated number of problem opioids users in EU is 1.5 million. In 2005, there were around 7,000 acute drug deaths with opioids being found in 70% of them.
The countries reporting the largest number of seizures of opioids are the UK, Spain, Germany, Greece and France. Countries reporting the largest quantities of heroin seized in 2005 are Turkey, UK, Italy, France and the Netherlands.
Maybe you need to go back and reconnect some of the dots.
I was speaking of prescriptions. And of course Britain should profit, they import heroin legally. No need to attack America with traditional weaponry, Whites Males and their uncertainties need to be addressed directly, oxycodone and precocets. They'll be increasing consumption after tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info