Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#795409 Nov 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's because you don't understand who this guy really is. But if re-elected you will, oh yes, you will and you won't like it. Be afraid Lily, be very afraid.
"flack
You are wrong!!!!! "silly" will be thrilled if president nobama somehow pulled out the election and won. She loves the freebies, she wants her free health insurance, she wants religious groups to be forced to pay for abortion coverage and birth control pills. She would love to see a bill passed that stopped any religious leader to express his anti abortion feelings. She despises those who made it on their own, invested their own dollars and sweat to build a business. She knows nobama is right, the government is responsible for their success. She is happy that household income is down by 10%. She is thrilled that millions more Americans are getting food stamps. She is thrilled that nearly 1/2 of all Americans pay no Federal Income tax, and despite not paying the tax, get a refund.
She dreams America becomes Greece, cradle to death handouts.
Peace

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#795410 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning of the name Willard is 'hardy, brave, strong'.
Nice try.
Willard is a 2003 horror film loosely based on the novel Ratman's Notebooks by Stephen Gilbert and a remake of the 1971 film Willard. It was not billed as a remake by the producers, but as a re-working of the themes from the original, with a stronger focus on suspense.

Willard is a rat!

Nice try.
carol

Orlando, FL

#795412 Nov 5, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why Romney is getting slaughtered im Mass where they know him. I realize the electoral college is too much for your feeble mind.
National polls don't mean diddley. Ob as ma wins Ohio and PA, and wins the election.
You mean the same Massachusetts that was Ted Kennedy's stomping grounds? The same Massachusetts that is predominatly democrat?

The same Massachusetts where Romney's approval rating was above 55%- and as high as 60%- for most of his governorship up until the end of his last year when he said he wouldn't run for reelection and was running for the presidency instead?

That Massachusetts?
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#795413 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A suspicious bag was discovered at a voting site in Orange County.
The poll was closed down until the coast was clear.
Florida early voting was not discouraged. It was done all over the state.
Your stupidity on display again.
Gov Tea Turd Scott shortened early voting. Pick up a newspaper.
Remeber Bengahzi

San Diego, CA

#795414 Nov 5, 2012
I see now the Russians have nuclear subs position off our east coast but don't worry be happy, Obama will let the rest of the nation know that New York was wiped out two weeks later after the elections.

Location hidden

#795416 Nov 5, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahha There it is! There's that shit again! Hell yeah! Everybody is a racist when they call these bastards on their bullshit! It's one of the main reasons we're expelling them from our Government completely! Way to shine the bright light on the lowlife filth you really are!
BTW, while we're on that topic, thanks to their lowlife son of a bitch they themselves put into our White House, they've done more to assure that race relations will be setback for 50 or more years than anyone else. They are the true racists, but unfortunately have made the term racist near meaningless...even for the filth that truly is, but being the racists they are is the least of their problems...That PALES in comparison to what is coming their way in mere hours.
Like the coward you so obviously are, you'll never return after Obama wins!!

You'll hide in Momma's basement, smashing your head into the wall and wailing.
bagz of schit 4 obama

United States

#795417 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting.
Put up or shut up, Lorac.
I bet herve valachez was taller than you...
fred

Milford, CT

#795419 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!
You need a checkup from the neckup, boy!!
I can see your veins popping out! Time for the big one, old man!! Time to join your inbred racist ancestors!!
fred was retweeted!

@vickikellar Gods forbid Obama wins, buy yourself a calf made of gold. If Romney wins, ExxonMobile

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795420 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of a transvestite like you??
EEEEWWWWWW!!!
dem too dumb for any kind of comeback and needs help from the likes of you?

Or are you yet another dem halloween costume to hide behind on here?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#795421 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Chris Christie Denied Mitt Romney Request To Appear At Campaign Event Days Ahead Of 2012 Election"
"New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who was effusive in his praise of President Barack Obama when the two leaders toured damage from Hurricane Sandy last week, turned down a request by Mitt Romney to appear with him at a rally on Sunday night in Pennsylvania, The Huffington Post has learned.
Christie's decision will only add to questions among Republicans about what the governor -- who is up for reelection a year from now -- is thinking, and why he went out of his way to heap praise on the president, and then refused to appear with Romney."
----------
If you'd get yo mouf off the meth pipe or Dweebs Johnson for awhile, you'd see the big fat rat has abandoned the USS Rmoney, which is taking on water and will sink tomorrow.
Christie is firmly in Obama's camp. He's looking for a cabinet job!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Get a clue. Oh wait, OzombieTICS don't grasp anything that relates to REALITY. Don't you EVER get tired of being WRONG?
(and ifn yew look real hard-somewhars on one o'dem dar telebsion shews, was an actual AUDIO--for you brain impaired types, of Christie speaking the same =loud and CLEAR.)

N.J. Gov. Christie pledges to vote Romney despite Obama plug

JERUSALEM - New Jersey Governor Chris Christie defended his praise for President Barack Obama's support after superstorm Sandy, but said he would stick with his Republican ticket and vote for Mitt Romney in this Tuesday's election.

"The fact of the matter is what New Jerseyans expect from their governor is to work for them, not to work for any particular political party," Christie told Israel's Channel 2 television in an interview broadcast on Sunday.

"I'm a Republican and I have endorsed Mitt Romney, I support him and I intend to vote for him on Tuesday," said Christie, interviewed in his home state by a visiting Israeli television reporter.

Christie, a popular governor widely seen as a possible Republican contender in 2016, had frustrated some in the Romney campaign who feared he had given what could be a critical boost to Obama, a Democrat.

He referred to Obama's pledge of federal aid during a visit to help New Jersey recover from the storm that knocked out power to some 2.4 million of its residents and said:

"If the president of United States comes here and he's willing to help my people and he does it then I'm gonna say nice things about him because he's earned it."

Obama "provided help to my people at one of the worst crises that this state has ever faced," Christie added. "When somebody does a good job, they deserve credit."

"Anybody who is upset in the Republican Party about this, they haven't been to New Jersey. Come see the destruction, come see the loss."

Fisher-Ilan, A. N.J. Gov. Christie pledges to vote Romney despite Obama plug. Rueters 11/4/2012.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE (ROCKS) et al 2012!
REAL People, REAL WORK, Real PROVEN QUALIFICATIONS, REAL Experience FOR America again-not twisted and distorted phat crayon ghetto/gutter sniping.
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#795422 Nov 5, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahha There it is! There's that shit again! Hell yeah! Everybody is a racist when they call these bastards on their bullshit! It's one of the main reasons we're expelling them from our Government completely! Way to shine the bright light on the lowlife filth you really are!
BTW, while we're on that topic, thanks to their lowlife son of a bitch they themselves put into our White House, they've done more to assure that race relations will be setback for 50 or more years than anyone else. They are the true racists, but unfortunately have made the term racist near meaningless...even for the filth that truly is, but being the racists they are is the least of their problems...That PALES in comparison to what is coming their way in mere hours.
How much Jack ya gonna drink when Mittens goes down? There is no reality based option of a Romney landslide.

Location hidden

#795423 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A suspicious bag was discovered at a voting site in Orange County.
The poll was closed down until the coast was clear.
Florida early voting was not discouraged. It was done all over the state.
Scott cut the early voting days in half. That is a fact. 5-6 hour waits in minority districts.

Why are you such a filthy liar?? Do you believe in a Jesus that likes liars like you??

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#795425 Nov 5, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>So now you decide when /what is talked about? JFC!!! This is the tolerant side? The tolerant "left"? The "all inclusive,love will heal the planet" left??? You espouse killing out of hand those who disagree with you about such trivial things as politics??? Ripping off about "gonna deal with" bla,bla,bla,"if allowed to live",bla,bla,bla! I bet you are a bunch-a fun to hang out with!(Jeez) How come there ain't no swastika on your coexist bumpersticker???LOL Or you just waiting to bust that one out if your boy wins.(oops,said boy,gonna get called a racist now for sure)
Is broken English your second language?

Jus' askin'.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#795427 Nov 5, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why Romney is getting slaughtered im Mass where they know him. I realize the electoral college is too much for your feeble mind.
National polls don't mean diddley. Ob as ma wins Ohio and PA, and wins the election.
Romney wins in a landslide -- Las Vegas oddsmaker doubles down on prediction

"In November of 2004, only days before the presidential election, I went on CNBC and predicted a Bush victory by 3 points and 30 electoral votes. Every poll at the time showed Kerry in the lead. Bush won by 3 and 35. Newsmax magazine called it the most accurate prediction of 2004.
In October of 2006, I went on Fox News to predict the GOP would get slaughtered in the midterm election and lose Congress. They did.
In December 2011, before the GOP primary, I predicted Mitt Romney would win the GOP presidential nomination and go on to win the presidency. For the next few months, Romney trailed by a wide margin to a range of contenders -- Donald Trump, Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum. It seemed no one wanted Mitt for president. It seemed no one believed in Mitt. No one, that is, except this Las Vegas oddsmaker and capitalist evangelist.
Fast forward to Spring 2012 after Romney clinched the GOP nomination, but trailed in every poll to President Obama. I boldly predicted a Mitt Romney landslide on Election Day, November 6.
Fast forward to June 2012, when experts predicted a defeat for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker in his recall election. Unions were pouring unheard of sums into the race in a longtime Democratic state that welcomes union rights. I boldly predicted a Walker landslide victory of 7 to 10 points. He won by exactly 7 (despite reported Democratic voter irregularities).
For the past month, as Mitt Romney trailed badly in almost every poll, especially in the all-important battleground states, I continued to predict a big Romney victory. Today Iím making it official:
Iím doubling down. Mitt Romney will win the presidency, and it wonít be close.
Iím predicting a 5 to 7 point popular vote victory. Electorally it wonít even be that close. Romney will win many states that went to Obama in 2008. Iím predicting Romney victories in Ohio, Florida, Colorado, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Indiana. I predict a Romney victory by 100 to 120 electoral votes."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/09/rom...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#795428 Nov 5, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I looked it up and found that Jesus said that a man was to have only one wife and that they should "become as one flesh". That was his definition of marriage; one man and one woman, together (Mt 19:3-9). And he condemned the abortion version of murder in Matthew 15:19-20 by saying, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts (reasonings/rationalizations), murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man." To kill an unborn baby for the sake of convenience alone and/or as a form of birth control is an evil rationalization of a selfish person.
Sorry, stupid, but that does not address abortion nor homosexuality...we have a religious difference: you baggers seem to think you are God; I know you're not. Here are the only condemnations the only you hypocrites claim to support ever made (red print): Did Jesus condemn anyone, in the sense of saying "You will go to Hell?"?

These are the only instances of the top of my head where Jesus comments on people in this tone.

Matthew 26:24 (Douay Rheims)

24 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man shall be betrayed: it were better for him, if that man had not been born.

Matthew 18:6 (Douay Rheims)

6 But he that shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 19:23 (Douay Rheims)

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples: Amen, I say to you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:27 (Douay Rheims)

27 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you are like to whited sepulchres, which outwardly appear to men beautiful, but within are full of dead men's bones, and of all filthiness.

Location hidden

#795429 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same Massachusetts that was Ted Kennedy's stomping grounds? The same Massachusetts that is predominatly democrat?
The same Massachusetts where Romney's approval rating was above 55%- and as high as 60%- for most of his governorship up until the end of his last year when he said he wouldn't run for reelection and was running for the presidency instead?
That Massachusetts?
He stole the election for Governor.

Dems overrode his vetoes.

MA hates him, and Scott Brown is going down with Rmoney!!

You're going to have a miserable day tomorrow, Lorac.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#795430 Nov 5, 2012
Racism in plain sight?

On here?

Wow! Grow up!

That "big government" Romney wants to dismantle?

Yeah! That includes FEMA!

Currently saving States all over the east coast.

Helping citizens recover.

Mitt Romney hates that: calls it communism?

Said: FEMA should be de funded! Gone!

Just like other "communist" programs:
Medicare? Social Security? Medicaid? FDIC?

Mitt Romney: let grandma sit on the curb, rich folks need tax cuts, not nursing homes!

SO GLAD OBAMA WINS AGAIN!!

save the kids and the old folks!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#795431 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another question that can't be answered by either one of us.
you're not doing a very good job of making me look the fool.
"sonic" One more time you prove yourself to be a troll. You know damn well if any discrepancies had shown up in Mr. Romney's Federal Income tax returns, all would know of them.
Try being honest, just once. You need no one to make you look like a fool, you prove you are a fool with nearly every post y6ou offer.
Peace
KMA
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#795432 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Massachusetts where Romney's approval rating ywas above 55%- and as high as 60%- for most of his governorship up until the end of his last year when he said he wouldn't run for reelection and was running for the presidency instead?
That Massachusetts?
Yeah, the one where he's getting 33% of the vote. Prove that those were his approval ratings.

Location hidden

#795434 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
dem too dumb for any kind of comeback and needs help from the likes of you?
Or are you yet another dem halloween costume to hide behind on here?
You the Topix Nazi, who gets to decide who can respond to posts??

It figures. You're a Nobraina sockpuppet, you admitted to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 71,002
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,758
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]