Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,341 - 736,360 of 1,079,803 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy, I thought you got hit by a bus or a train or a low flying airplane.
Well sorry to disappoint ya there, Homo.....

I sometimes have other stuff to do, but try to check in when in the mood....

Have you really missed me ?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be back, stop crying.
Okay...<sniff>...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get a load (no pun intended) of your fellow idiot, Old Raider if a laugh is what you want. That idiot made the case that Obama would not restrict gun rights, yet after the Old Retard Democrat made those statements, Obama said this in the second debate:
Weapons, he said,that were designed for soldiers in war theatres dont belong on our streets. This was the first time hes publicly expressed support for the assault weapons ban since assuming office.
You are an idiot.
Obama has been a huge friend of the Gun lobby, and has not renewed the assault weapons ban.

Romney actually signed and passed legislation restricting the use and ownership of firearms, during his term as Governor of Massachusetts.

Facts matter.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'...Wow!!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The four gospels were written approximately 60 years after Christ's death.
In today's time, that would be 1952. You couldn't write down something with accuracy based on what you were told about the 1950s?
I can pretty much tell you by heart what my parents told me about someone in my family - someone they knew very well - 60 years later.
Based on what was written about Jesus' own words, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, Jesus would not support abortion or homosexual marriage.
So please don't lecture me about something apparently beyond your understanding. Okay?
Jesus is my favorite god and thats because hes a lover, not a hater. My Jesus might support abortion, depending on circumstances, and he certainly would support gay marriage.
Pres Obama

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you filthy fkn liar.
I will, I will, relax.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I am NO FAN of him, I got laid-off EACH TIME the schmuck got "elected"!!! He SCREWED UP the prosecution of the war AND was complicit in the "rip-off of 2007" when the government went "off budget" and stopped doing them!(Mostly congress, but they could not have done it without him.) Bitching about it won't change a thing! It just sounds whiny and shallow, bush,bush,bush,ok,ok,we get it! Lets all keep looking back and run RIGHT into a wall!!!Pointing fingers and calling each other names will not feed anyone when the power goes out!
we only do that with the tards on topix...they want to blame the president for everything that's wrong when we (and they) all know better...nuff said
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'...Wow!!!
"accidentally" is right!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
So, no matter who wins tomorrow night, who promises to come back so we can argue for another four years?
I'll be here Carol.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a Break the same old recycle rhetoric; Liberal platitudes its not Working!!! Romney/Ryan
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>QUICK! Get the hydraulic pry-bars! We got another case of Bush-lock-jaw syndrome!!! This is getting tougher, the longer he is out of office the harder they hold on!!!!
Romney's policies are the Bush policies.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
It really looks to my eye as if Romney basically agrees with Nate Silver and other poll aggregators that he’s losing; a victory would probably surprise his team as much as it would surprise Axelrod etc.. So they’re lashing out wildly in the hope that something will connect.
i think it's funny that walsh is still spending money on ads...he should just take that corporate money and start over in...i don't know...candyland?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The four gospels were written approximately 60 years after Christ's death.
In today's time, that would be 1952. You couldn't write down something with accuracy based on what you were told about the 1950s?
I can pretty much tell you by heart what my parents told me about someone in my family - someone they knew very well - 60 years later.
Based on what was written about Jesus' own words, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, Jesus would not support abortion or homosexual marriage.
So please don't lecture me about something apparently beyond your understanding. Okay?
Put down the bong Carol__60 years in Christ's day was two lifetimes and then there were, at least, three distinctly different languages involved in the earliest translations of the old testament. Your beloved "true word of God" KJV didn't come along for another century and a half and the ,cough, scholars are still trying to figure out what the scribes were smoking.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Even after 4 years we have no liquidity and credit. Even with the Fed doing all the printing and asset buying we have none. If Obama wins tomorrow it will be 4 more years before we get any. Nobody is going to turn loose of any major money as long as he is in there. But if Romney wins that money will be turned loose like a cofferdam being remove once it's job is done.
I own some land. I have some money. I can get a loan.
If Romney wins I build a house.
If Obama wins I sit tight and don't do anything.

That's exactly what businesses are thinking, too.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So which promise do you Repubs think Mitt needs to do first? Lower the taxes on the Rich or deregulate the banks. You know all of you want to get back to the Bush days ASAP.
How about Obama care? With that out of the way VP Ryan can go back to making Medicare a voucher system.
I give most Americans credit for having enough common sense not to be taken in by the likes of Romney and Ryan. On Wednesday, theyll be divvying up the take from unused campaign funds and continue to benefit from government programs. Both will be continuing to use our infrastructure and I suspect both will collect social security benefits as soon as their age permits and, of course, Medicare and ObamaCare.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
Do you think your neighbor should pay for your gasoline,and contraceptives ??? Obama thinks your neighbor should pay for it !!!!
More lies.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's policies are the Bush policies.
RealDave's posts are Realtime's posts.

See what an idiot you are?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He's moved about as much to the center as a boulder would move to the center.
It's his way or the highway. Where have you been the past four years?
I've been around watching what went down the entire time, apparently unlike you brainwashed for Gormless Old Prevaricators, who seem to have spent the entire four years stoned and gazing into a Fauxhouse mirror. I've been a bit disappointed that he was so insistent on being bipartisan with a group whose hidebound, parasitic existence was totally focused on making him a one-term president--the hell with the country. Did your taxes go up? Did your insurance have to start paying for college kids, pre-existing conditions, and wellness tests? You're thanking Paul Ryan for that?

When you can show me the red print version of Jesus condemning homosexuality and abortion, I might be more willing to accept your version of the brown, homeless guy that hung out with lepers and hookers and was opposed to public prayer...

Want to know what Mittler R'Money believes? http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>we only do that with the tards on topix...they want to blame the president for everything that's wrong when we (and they) all know better...nuff said
For Obama to be blamed for something, he actually would have had to done something. He spent his entire life riding in the gold seat on the government gravy train and has never done anything in his entire life. Obama has absolutely no function in government.
... nuff said.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but no gloating is allowed on anyone's part. Excitement is okay, but no gloating.
I promise not to gloat if Romney wins. You will be depressed enough as it is.
Same goes for you. You have to promise too.
No way, after 4 years of whining from you rightwingers, Homer will be gloating until it hurts. Of course I didn't gloat when he one the first time. I may rent an apartment with Fred and DBWriter so I can gloat 24/7.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,606
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 9 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Mothra 45,790
UNIPORT PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 S... 16 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 17 min Toj 23
Avondale and Chicago's Polish Village Celebrate... 17 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Sublime1 97,528
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••