Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,817)

Showing posts 736,321 - 736,340 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DuckObamayinhisA rse

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us Democrats one more time how lowing taxes on the Rich is going to put America back to work again. Any history on that??
perhaps try Reagan b4 he also raised taxes

course i dont expect an assclown cocksuker who supports a gay loving assclown like Obama who promised a 2 year free stay and a chance at citizenship to 12 million Criminals to understand ANYTHING about history

so in your retarded version of hitory I suppose it was Jimmy Carter that defeated the Soviet Union ?

How does it feel to support a President that rewards Criminals with a free stay in the country for 2 years (just long enough for them and their us cousins to vote for him) and makes fun of his wifes sexual performance in fornt of a bunch of Homosexuals...
yes Obama is a real great "man"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try two more days.
The end of an error.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That skanky-a$$ white wh0re of a mother ain't even sure who little Barry's sperm father is......
But in pics I've seen, he sure favors that Communist "mentor" of his, Frank Marshall Davis.
Interesting reading:

http://www.reformation.org/frank-marshall-dav...

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Got a turd in your drawers doll? I never said anything about you using different screen names__did I? You sure the fk haven't spent all those posts on this thread have you.
And I don't need to search for racism on a thread I've been posting on since about # 25,000, under the same screen name.
You're a racist POS IMO.
You posted on the A threads as a teary eyed Caylee lover__some of those folks enjoyed tour comments.
Fraudulent biotch you are!
For a great example of a liberal posting on this thread reference the quoted post.

Once you have read one you have read them all.

Liberals on here are so predictable.

TWO MORE DAYS.

Romney Ryan 2012
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The New York Daily News, the country’s fifth largest newspaper, endorsed Mitt Romney on Sunday, joining the ranks of more than a dozen papers that have turned away from Barack Obama after endorsing his candidacy in 2008.

The paper's endorsement came as a surprise: the News has a staunchly Democratic editorial viewpoint. The Daily News is also owned by one of the country's most respected and influential Top One Percent Democrats, Mort Zuckerman, the billionaire real estate mogul.
-
As Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America and New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Bullshitter:
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>correct. ""Titled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” it was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein."""
Obama NEVER said the unemployment rate would be below 8%. He said the study stated it could be.
So, just like I said, Obama NEVER promised or said the unemployment rate would be below 8%.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Obamatosis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we all want to live in a failed New Greece. How about you work on where you live and leave the United States to the GOOD CITIZENS of the United States. Otherwise, the rest are welcome to live in your third world country where I doubt any are sneaking across YOUR borders to live.
What about that Greece gone south economy? Wonder what went wrong? Could it have been the top wage earners NOT paying taxes??? ALL the Doctors in Greece had strange incomes. No one in Greece had to pay taxes if they made less than $70K per year. It seems no matter if a Dr removed ingrown toe nails or did heart surgery they all made just shy of the magic $70K per year income. You see, Greece didn't have an IRS, it was up to the people to report income.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Just think, tomorrow we can say, "Tomorrow, we'll know who the next president is."

Hard to believe it's a little more than 48 hours away.

Romney has to win. He just has to.

The suspense is almost unbearable.
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
JANE'S FAMILIAR, YAWK, DRIFTED SILENTLY TO WHERE FATHER PADDY STOOD. IT CIRCLED HIM, EXAMINING HIM MINUTELY THROUGH HOODED RED EYES THEN, QUICK AS AQ SNAKE, IT TORE THE SACK FROM HIS SHOULDER AND SCATTERED THE CONTENTS ON THE FLOOR.
"MY, MY," SAID WITCH JANE, "LOOKS LIKE WE'VE INTERRUPTED YOUR DINNER, SWEETIE. CAN'T HAVE THAT CAN WE?" THE WITCH AND HER FAMILIAR WAVED THEIR BONY, PUSTULE COVERED HANDS IN FRONT OF THEM AND THE TWO MEN WERE FROZEN. PADDY TRIED TO MOVE BUT COULDN'T AND FRED WAS CATATONIC, IMAGINING THAT THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER PART OF LIFE'S FOUL PLAN FOR HIM.
BOTH FRED AND PADDY FLOATED IN THE AIR AS THE TWO BEASTS STRIPPED THEM OF THEIR MAKESHIFT CLOTHING. THEN THE THINGS FLOATED NEARER AND NEARER PICKING AT THE MENS' SKINS, LIFTING AND TUGGING THEIR SHRIVELED PENISES, PROBING THEIR DARK RECESSES.
FRED WAS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND CARING BUT PADDY WAS CALCULATING HIS CHANCES WHEN THE TWO "WOMEN" GRABBED HIM, ONE BY EACH LEG, PULLED THEM APART LIKE HE WAS A CHICKEN THEY WERE DIVIDING AND BEGAN STUFFING COMMUNION WAFERS UP HIS PADDY'S ASS LIKE THEY WERE POKER CHIP SIZED SUPPOSITORIES.
THEY LEFT HIM FLOATING THERE, STUFFED, AND PERFORMED THE SAME RITUAL ON FRED WHO DIDN'T RESIST... WAS UNABLE TO RESIST.
THEN THE TWO MEN SIMULTANEOUSLY REALIZED THE WITCHES' EVIL PLAN. AND RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT THE TWO DEMONS STUFFED AN OPEN BOTTLE OF WINE UP EACH MAN'S BEHIND. THEY INTENDED TO HAVE THE BREAD CHIPS SWELL IN THE MENS' COLONS UNTIL THEY EXPLODED!
Ha Ha Ha and a double LOL. When your candidate is a failing POS, this IS ALL YOU CAN POST. Stay in your Mom's basement and keep "busy."
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Panthers 21, Redskins 13 Guess the election is over .....
-
If Washington Redskins lose last home game before presidential election, incumbent party loses White House .. True since 1936 when Redskins played their first season.
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

THEY EMPTIED THE LAST OF WINE INTO THE MEN'S BRUISED ARSES AND THEN CACKLED TOGETHER WATCHING AS THEIR BELLIES SWELLED TO GROTESQUE PROPORTIONS. "OH MYYY," JANE SAID, "IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DINNERS DIDN'T AGREEE WITH YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WELL, WE'VE FINISHED WITH YOU I THINK, AND WE'VE GOT LOTS TO DO. HAVE A NICE EVENING, BOYS!" AND WITH THAT THE TWO DEMONS DISAPPEARED IN A FOUL BLUISH CLOUD.

PADDY AND FRED FLOATED HELPLESSLY AS THEIR DISTENDED BELLIES SWELLED AND GROWLED LIKE LIVING THINGS. THEY WERE HELPLESS TO MOVE, HELPLESS AND DYING. PADDY PRAYED OUT LOUD, "OH, HEAVENLY FATHER, HEAR THIS OLD SINNER NOW. I AM A VILLAIN AND DESERVE TO DIE BUT SAVE HANNIBAL HERE, PLEASE! HE IS INNOCENT!" AND THEN FATHER PADDY BEGAN TO CRY.
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Just think, tomorrow we can say, "Tomorrow, we'll know who the next president is."
Romney will immediately set America on the right course. If Obama wins, there will be so many obstacles to his achieving the complete demise of America, coupled with Americans in a stupor who will be awakened by the horrors of ObamaCare as they are unrolled--will ensure a backlash by 2016.

True patriots here, if Romney wins, will hold his feet to the fire and expect REAL results.

Or, we can continue with the oblivious and pandering O'bots on here who have closed their eyes for four years and still support the failure known as Obama, and can then eventually be told "We told you so," if he is re-elected. We'll have free birth control, but Iran will have The Bomb. You'll be unemployed, but you'll be allowed to wait in line for a physicians assistant who only passed because of affirmative action policies, to treat your illness.

It will be harder to salvage with four more years of economic failure under Obama, but real Americans will care and remember. Or, if Romney is elected---it may not be too late to fix.

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred has honed his narrative while you were gone!
I love it.

No double-talk.
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>What about that Greece gone south economy? Wonder what went wrong? Could it have been the top wage earners NOT paying taxes??? ALL the Doctors in Greece had strange incomes. No one in Greece had to pay taxes if they made less than $70K per year. It seems no matter if a Dr removed ingrown toe nails or did heart surgery they all made just shy of the magic $70K per year income. You see, Greece didn't have an IRS, it was up to the people to report income.
Or, like Germans did, they could have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and made difficult choices vs. retirement at age 50 as in Greece.

The wealthy can easily move, as they are doing in France--or here in the US (think, Denise Richards and others). Killing the golden goose is so passe, when the goose can easily fly away and lay its golden eggs in another country's nest.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Europeans Fear Crisis Threatens Liberal Benefits

PARIS — Across Western Europe, the “lifestyle superpower,” the assumptions and gains of a lifetime are suddenly in doubt. The deficit crisis that threatens the euro has also undermined the sustainability of the European standard of social welfare, built by left-leaning governments since the end of World War II.

Europeans have boasted about their social model, with its generous vacations and early retirements, its national health care systems and extensive welfare benefits, contrasting it with the comparative harshness of American capitalism.

Europeans have benefited from low military spending, protected by NATO and the American nuclear umbrella. They have also translated higher taxes into a cradle-to-grave safety net.“The Europe that protects” is a slogan of the European Union.

But all over Europe governments with big budgets, falling tax revenues and aging populations are experiencing rising deficits, with more bad news ahead.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/23/world/europ...
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
THEY EMPTIED THE LAST OF WINE INTO THE MEN'S BRUISED ARSES AND THEN CACKLED TOGETHER WATCHING AS THEIR BELLIES SWELLED TO GROTESQUE PROPORTIONS. "OH MYYY," JANE SAID, "IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DINNERS DIDN'T AGREEE WITH YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WELL, WE'VE FINISHED WITH YOU I THINK, AND WE'VE GOT LOTS TO DO. HAVE A NICE EVENING, BOYS!" AND WITH THAT THE TWO DEMONS DISAPPEARED IN A FOUL BLUISH CLOUD.
PADDY AND FRED FLOATED HELPLESSLY AS THEIR DISTENDED BELLIES SWELLED AND GROWLED LIKE LIVING THINGS. THEY WERE HELPLESS TO MOVE, HELPLESS AND DYING. PADDY PRAYED OUT LOUD, "OH, HEAVENLY FATHER, HEAR THIS OLD SINNER NOW. I AM A VILLAIN AND DESERVE TO DIE BUT SAVE HANNIBAL HERE, PLEASE! HE IS INNOCENT!" AND THEN FATHER PADDY BEGAN TO CRY.
Mommy is calling you. Time for your "bath." It must really s*ck to have to post what you do, because Obama is such a failure.
BAMBAM

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

we HOPE SO,ROMNEY 2012
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
The above was posted by an Obama supporter. No more needs to be said. LOL. Good night all!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Relax.

President Romney will win 44 states, 400+ electoral votes and a filbuster proof senate repeating President Reagan's crushing victory over the hapless Carter in 1980. On Jan 20, 2013, as his firwst act as president, Romney will sign the repeal of ObamaCare.

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

LIVE on FOX now..........Mitt at huge campaign rally in Morrisville, Pennsylvania !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,321 - 736,340 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]