Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,301 - 736,320 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#795139 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Bill Clinton has been Obama's biggest booster!!
Shouldn't O'bama be able to stand on his own two feet? with out the help of a President Clinton? the same president Clinton that sold out the American people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
James Madison

Auburn, AL

#795140 Nov 5, 2012
let me see if i've got this right ,Obama and the liberals economic plan is to make their neighbor pay for their gasoline,heating,rent and health care. Did i go through a worm-hole and now i'm in S.Africa !! Because,only a thick-headed knee grow could hatch a scheme like that

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#795141 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>of course, by "bush lock jaw" you mean the right's unwillingness to merely mention him.
I am NO FAN of him, I got laid-off EACH TIME the schmuck got "elected"!!! He SCREWED UP the prosecution of the war AND was complicit in the "rip-off of 2007" when the government went "off budget" and stopped doing them!(Mostly congress, but they could not have done it without him.) Bitching about it won't change a thing! It just sounds whiny and shallow, bush,bush,bush,ok,ok,we get it! Lets all keep looking back and run RIGHT into a wall!!!Pointing fingers and calling each other names will not feed anyone when the power goes out!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#795142 Nov 5, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....a "roll" right off the cliff into Islamic utopia.
WOOHOO!!!Homer round, roll easy.
O Baloney

New York, NY

#795143 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
So, no matter who wins tomorrow night, who promises to come back so we can argue for another four years?
Aren't you excited by getting to post "I told you so?"

Unless of course the ocean finally is cured and unemployment drops to Bush administration percentages and Iran stops plotting to bomb Israel and Michelle doesn't go on super expensive vacations every month.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#795144 Nov 5, 2012
I will be around. Maybe not as much as before. Prior commitments starting to show up on the calender. But I will be around.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795145 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
So, no matter who wins tomorrow night, who promises to come back so we can argue for another four years?
I'll be back, stop crying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795146 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
Fk off.
Still having those "performance problems" little gay man/boy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795147 Nov 5, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Here is another point to made. O'bama was in Madison for the student vote. 42,000 students go to UW Madison, yet he could only draw 15 thousand...total...from....any where....in the entire...city of....liberal....Madison, Wisconsin....population 237,000. Wisconsin is going Red. I predict Romney will get 55% of the vote in Wisconsin.
Cha-ching !

And we al know the liberal lamestream media is either under-reporting facts like this or just not reporting them at all.

Reckon ol' Chris Matthews' leg is tingly

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#795148 Nov 5, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So which promise do you Repubs think Mitt needs to do first? Lower the taxes on the Rich or deregulate the banks. You know all of you want to get back to the Bush days ASAP.
How about Obama care? With that out of the way VP Ryan can go back to making Medicare a voucher system.
Give me a Break the same old recycle rhetoric; Liberal platitudes itís not Working!!! Romney/Ryan

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795150 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer will be here too. If Romney wins the defense of the middle class and the republic begins, if Obama wins look out, this country will be on a roll.
Okay, but no gloating is allowed on anyone's part. Excitement is okay, but no gloating.

I promise not to gloat if Romney wins. You will be depressed enough as it is.

Same goes for you. You have to promise too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795151 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy, I thought you got hit by a bus or a train or a low flying airplane.
Well sorry to disappoint ya there, Homo.....

I sometimes have other stuff to do, but try to check in when in the mood....

Have you really missed me ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795152 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be back, stop crying.
Okay...<sniff>...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#795153 Nov 5, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get a load (no pun intended) of your fellow idiot, Old Raider if a laugh is what you want. That idiot made the case that Obama would not restrict gun rights, yet after the Old Retard Democrat made those statements, Obama said this in the second debate:
Weapons, he said,ďthat were designed for soldiers in war theatres donít belong on our streets.Ē This was the first time heís publicly expressed support for the assault weapons ban since assuming office.
You are an idiot.
Obama has been a huge friend of the Gun lobby, and has not renewed the assault weapons ban.

Romney actually signed and passed legislation restricting the use and ownership of firearms, during his term as Governor of Massachusetts.

Facts matter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#795154 Nov 5, 2012
MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'...Wow!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#795156 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The four gospels were written approximately 60 years after Christ's death.
In today's time, that would be 1952. You couldn't write down something with accuracy based on what you were told about the 1950s?
I can pretty much tell you by heart what my parents told me about someone in my family - someone they knew very well - 60 years later.
Based on what was written about Jesus' own words, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, Jesus would not support abortion or homosexual marriage.
So please don't lecture me about something apparently beyond your understanding. Okay?
Jesus is my favorite god and thatís because heís a lover, not a hater. My Jesus might support abortion, depending on circumstances, and he certainly would support gay marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pres Obama

Costa Mesa, CA

#795158 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you filthy fkn liar.
I will, I will, relax.
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795159 Nov 5, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I am NO FAN of him, I got laid-off EACH TIME the schmuck got "elected"!!! He SCREWED UP the prosecution of the war AND was complicit in the "rip-off of 2007" when the government went "off budget" and stopped doing them!(Mostly congress, but they could not have done it without him.) Bitching about it won't change a thing! It just sounds whiny and shallow, bush,bush,bush,ok,ok,we get it! Lets all keep looking back and run RIGHT into a wall!!!Pointing fingers and calling each other names will not feed anyone when the power goes out!
we only do that with the tards on topix...they want to blame the president for everything that's wrong when we (and they) all know better...nuff said

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795160 Nov 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'...Wow!!!
"accidentally" is right!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795161 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
I'll be here Carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 45 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE