Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#795190 Nov 5, 2012
This Thread ends in 2 days for humans

Barack Obama, our next President

YOU TEABAG RACIST LOSE FINAL BATTLE

HILLARY CLINTON our next President 2016

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795191 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Only two morons like you two fools would post on this mess after we whip you again...After tomorrow nothing you ignorant racist post will ever again mean anything.
Please change the name to losers anonymous or Fox sheep to stupid to know they are losers...
Better not wear your Sunday white shirt tomorrow. We'll be stripping it off of you so you can really feel that whuppin.))))

By the way, you never told us whether those tantrum riots are already planned.
Are the 80 percent black population of DC going to burn DC when Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist elitist useless ass?
Do you think we'll need to move the seat of government because of the Tantrum Riot by Obama's base?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#795192 Nov 5, 2012
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!2727
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795193 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way, after 4 years of whining from you rightwingers, Homer will be gloating until it hurts. Of course I didn't gloat when he one the first time. I may rent an apartment with Fred and DBWriter so I can gloat 24/7.
'one', it's 'won', jackass. Homer you can be an idiot at times.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795194 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Let's send Romnuts to china to supervise JEEP production.....
when a black man beats you in your game in your world,,, your the worlds biggest loser ....
... pssssst....
Obama's not black. He's a mulatto.
Thought you might want to know that before you vote.
))))))))))

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#795195 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way, after 4 years of whining from you rightwingers, Homer will be gloating until it hurts. Of course I didn't gloat when he one the first time. I may rent an apartment with Fred and DBWriter so I can gloat 24/7.
Yeah, I'm gonna' be back for at least a day just doing an insufferable gloat, but close proximity with Damnably Bad and Fried would not make for as pleasurable an activity as gloating at them should be.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795196 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you pay for everything I have, I'll vote for Obama.)))))))
... just like everyone else that's voting for Obama.
homer i'll loan you the 12 dollars to buy out db estate
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795197 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you pay for everything I have, I'll vote for Obama.)))))))
... just like everyone else that's voting for Obama.
What is Obama paying for? What programs has he instituted that pay people that were not already in place by prior administrations? Welfare? Food Stamps? Unemployment benefits? Medicare? Social Security? What has Obama changed so dramtically?

You can just reply with your usually nonsensical diatribe if you want, Homer's probably not going to read it anyhows.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#795198 Nov 5, 2012
stanchaz wrote:
Whaaaa?
ONLY 777777 zillion comments.
READ THIS ONE OR DIE!
Paul Ryan (does that guy have a vested interest?) says that
Mr. Romney will  make a great President.
I agree- Romney WILL indeed be a very great President --for the super-rich.
But at least Hurricane Sandy has done of us all a favor-
by causing us to focus on Romney's skewed thinking:
Consider Romney’s advice for storm & disaster survivors:
"Don’t be a victim, and stop looking for handouts!"
And.... ask your parents for help!
Heck, Romney will dismantle FEMA and the EPA 
(= more $$$ for his people/corporations).
Leave it to the states, he says. 
Yeah, sure. The damage from Katrina was FOUR times Louisiana’a state budget!
Maybe Romney will make us dams.... out of&#65279; his used Etch-A-Sketches?
What we need is a tidal wave.......of voters.....
 to sweep these kind of guys out of power.
THAT is the BEST way to help the victims of present and future Sandys.
...AND ....the best way to help yourself, and your family.
Obama does not dismiss 47% of America like Romney.
Obama says: This is not a Republican America. 
This is not a Democratic America.
This is the UNITED States of America.
p.s. This is not mere rhetoric. For in many ways, Mitt Romney's opposition to federal disaster relief programs is what the election is all about.
 President Barack Obama supports using government to help those in a crisis get back on their feet. Mitt Romney believes that government 
has no role in helping people who are dealing with disaster. Those two very different views of America's future are on the ballot next week. 
Your choice.  Choose well.  Choose as if your life depended on it. 
Because some day.....it just might.
We know from Mitt's values (or lack of them) that he's not a Christian.
But heck, he's not even a Mormon. Come on Mitt, let’s be honest: 
YOUR REAL GODS ARE MONEY AND GREED.
And your saints are those who have the most money
..... those who want to BUY this ELECTION - and this COUNTRY
   ......and FORGET the rest of us.
They try to drown us out with their dollars. 
But WE still have a voice. And it’s called our VOTE.
We need a President for ALL the people -
NOT a President of the wealthy, by the wealthy, 
and for the wealthy.
And for sure, that AIN’T you Mitt.....
O'bama said today in Madison: More Americans are in poverty than ever before. We aren't done yet. I need more time.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795199 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm gonna' be back for at least a day just doing an insufferable gloat, but close proximity with Damnably Bad and Fried would not make for as pleasurable an activity as gloating at them should be.
Fred is going to lose all 3 of his followers on Twitter if Romney loses.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#795201 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've been around watching what went down the entire time, apparently unlike you brainwashed for Gormless Old Prevaricators, who seem to have spent the entire four years stoned and gazing into a Fauxhouse mirror. I've been a bit disappointed that he was so insistent on being bipartisan with a group whose hidebound, parasitic existence was totally focused on making him a one-term president--the hell with the country. Did your taxes go up? Did your insurance have to start paying for college kids, pre-existing conditions, and wellness tests? You're thanking Paul Ryan for that?
When you can show me the red print version of Jesus condemning homosexuality and abortion, I might be more willing to accept your version of the brown, homeless guy that hung out with lepers and hookers and was opposed to public prayer...
Want to know what Mittler R'Money believes? http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE
Forget much? The FIRST DAY of obbabba's term he raised one of my taxes! Care to guess which one? Don't bother,TOBACCO!!(THANK YOU) And he just kept on a-goin with broken and FAILED policies.

NEXT!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795202 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>homer i'll loan you the 12 dollars to buy out db estate
12 bucks? What does he have a second mortgage?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795203 Nov 5, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!2727
Has Obama signed any laws at all pertaining to abortion/abortion rights?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#795204 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy was there, he says they were smoking papyrus, which is where/why they coined the term 'condensed version'. Hey if rightwingers can make up history, why can't Homer?
Hah, speaking of making sht up__Mitt is in Fairfax lying at warp speed about "you name it."

Sorry about your Giants Homer__but it was a spirit lifting sellout.

Were do you suppose they get those big flags?

BTW Michelle is here this afternoon__Ricky Martin was opening act. Mitt was here this morning__no music, not much of a turnout either, a few hundred tops. Have you noticed that Mitt doesn't draw any black or brown folk but wrinkled folk and round women with boy haircuts.

I'll bet Carol has a boy haircut.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#795205 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd even bet that that anti muslim video released in Libya was the work of Karl Rove.
What video was released in libya? Stupid lush.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795208 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Better not wear your Sunday white shirt tomorrow. We'll be stripping it off of you so you can really feel that whuppin.))))
By the way, you never told us whether those tantrum riots are already planned.
Are the 80 percent black population of DC going to burn DC when Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist elitist useless ass?
Do you think we'll need to move the seat of government because of the Tantrum Riot by Obama's base?
I have no clue what your ranting about and sadly nether do you.....

Is whuppon texas mush mouth bgot speak ??

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795209 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Under which name, you troll of a thousand characters.
I only have one name, you paranoid little flaaaaacid man/boy. I don't have to hide like you do.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#795210 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever check on how much aluminum you are eating with that sugar coated poison?
No wonder we have so many cases of alzheimers, dementia and diabetes. You people don't know how to eat. I see all the fatsos in their hoverrounds buying gallons and gallons of ice cream, cereal, crackers, white bread, cookies, processed food; did it ever occur to them that the reason they can't walk is because of what they eat?
Quit stalking people in the super market, fckn lush. If they want to spend their food stamps on that stuff it's their business

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795211 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>12 bucks? What does he have a second mortgage?
good one Homer
fred

Milford, CT

#795212 Nov 5, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, Obama has given you some golden opportunities and you still have your money. You should have the prayer mat out pointed towards the whitehouse and bowing your head.
Yet like all conservatives you still complain, seeing no bills were allowed pass by your Republican buds, just what changes did Obama make to change your vote. All you got was Healthcare and economic recovery, id say they a pretty much biggies straight up.
He didn't take your guns away, last time you looked your still your pick up track parked outside. so stop whining and vote Obama
The Kenyan's entire economic program passed. It failed. Then the Tea Party took and the Kenyan wanted another stimulus to which the reply was F NO! Then the Kenyan wanted wanted a tax increase. Again F NO! Then to avoid a government shutdown over the debt limit. Dem and Rep leaders ignored the incompetent Kenyan and passed a doomsday bill.

And that is the history of the Kenyan's entire economic plan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Saint Demetrius 50,006
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 24 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 27 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 30 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]