Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#795282 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Now that's REALLY interesting.
Chick with a dk. For sure
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#795283 Nov 5, 2012
Handwriting. Wall.

House GOP warns Obama to think twice on tax hikes

House Republicans are sending a stark message to the White House: If President Barack Obama pushes for tax increases during the lame-duck session, it would ruin his chances for a productive second term.

Republicans aren’t conceding that Obama will win Tuesday, but they’re warning that allowing tax rates on high-income Americans to increase at the end of the year — as Obama and Hill Democrats have proposed — will set a bad tone that would complicate major deal making in the 113th Congress.

“Poisoning the well right out of the gate makes no sense if the goal is a productive second term,” said one senior House GOP leadership aide.

The warning shows that Republicans are in a defensive posture already regarding the impending negotiations over taxes and spending that loom during the lame duck. And they fear Obama would use his reelection to justify an upper income tax increase.

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm...

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#795285 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've been around watching what went down the entire time, apparently unlike you brainwashed for Gormless Old Prevaricators, who seem to have spent the entire four years stoned and gazing into a Fauxhouse mirror. I've been a bit disappointed that he was so insistent on being bipartisan with a group whose hidebound, parasitic existence was totally focused on making him a one-term president--the hell with the country. Did your taxes go up? Did your insurance have to start paying for college kids, pre-existing conditions, and wellness tests? You're thanking Paul Ryan for that?
When you can show me the red print version of Jesus condemning homosexuality and abortion, I might be more willing to accept your version of the brown, homeless guy that hung out with lepers and hookers and was opposed to public prayer...
Want to know what Mittler R'Money believes? http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE
I looked it up and found that Jesus said that a man was to have only one wife and that they should "become as one flesh". That was his definition of marriage; one man and one woman, together (Mt 19:3-9). And he condemned the abortion version of murder in Matthew 15:19-20 by saying, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts (reasonings/rationalizations), murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man." To kill an unborn baby for the sake of convenience alone and/or as a form of birth control is an evil rationalization of a selfish person.
fred

Milford, CT

#795286 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Now that's REALLY interesting.
Really? Why? MKH started out at a youtube sensation.. now makes 500 gs She snarked fred. so fred responded...you tube girl rips on right wingers...etc

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#795287 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
As you have no source listed, I call bullsheets.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#795288 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Last days for the thread here....
The Constitution lives or dies tomorrow.
Marxists entrench themselves in the government or get tossed out on their Marxist asses tomorrow.
The path to the truth opens up or gets buried forever tomorrow.
Our government gets off the suicidal path it's on now, or we rush headlong to collapse tomorrow.
People remain free or are made subjects of a dictator tomorrow.
Truth lives or dies tomorrow.
By the way, what is the name of our president?
Does anyone really know?
You know it has to be one of the worst situations imaginable to have a president nobody even knows what his name is.
This video puctuates your post pretty well.

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2012/10/an-urgent...

One more day left for the Obama administration

Romney Ryan 2012
fred

Milford, CT

#795289 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no, Silver Springs is part of the Silver River and has been a tourist attraction here in Ocala for many years. It's about 2 miles from our house. They are famous for their glass bottom boats and have a large zoo, shops, rides, and during the summer they have concerts out there too. Right next to it is a water park. It's totally beautiful and you should plan on seeing it soon.
I don't play golf, I remember we had a section on golf in PE in high school and it seemed complicated just to get your hands wrapped around the club right...LOL!
You'll love it here!
:)
To hold a golf club properly, just imagine that you are holding a bird in your hand...sway to the right....then thrust downward...and through the ball...easy peasy =)

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#795290 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot just one little bitty minor detail.
Romney's going to get at least 53 percent of the vote. That spells a landslide tossing of Obama out on his useless Marxist fraud ass.
Are the Tantrum Riots already planned?
I've got my garden hose ready for the arsonist arses.
THE DEBIL

UK

#795291 Nov 5, 2012
OK, I'M SET... I GUESS I'LL LOG IN SOME OTHER MACHINES JUST TO MAKE THIS COMPLETE? BRB..
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#795292 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
YUP, SEEMS TO WORK, OK? HOW'S IT LOOK ON YOUR END?
Is that "LONDON-ISTAN" calling? Pipe down guv'na your like has surrendered to the muzzies! WTF happened to your soccer hooligans when they are needed, they should CLEANSE that island before...Oh well...too bad...guess the sun finally set there...y'all had a good run!(salute)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#795293 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
Your dog is definitely smarter than you.

Obama did argue cases in court.

Why are you such a lying POS?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#795294 Nov 5, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants your eurotrash....
Romney?
You mean three cold cans o corn.
No power no heat,
Mitt brings cold corn for you to eat!
MITT ROMNEY PHOTO HAG
What a giant dooouuuccchhheeee!
Just like all right wing tea scum.
America votes: PRESIDENT OBAMA WINS AGAIN!!!
Right wing tea losers club: meeting again around 9pm tomorrow night!
Don't be late!! Romney can't win!! LOL!
WTF you talkin about Jasbro? You leftists always try to emulate Europe and Obama follows France. Didn't you get the memo Mr. Magoo?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#795295 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful Ocala National Forest, gorgeous Silver Springs with glass bottom boats to view the deep springs and the fish, lovely country surrounding with a few very gently rolling hills dotted with large horse farms raising and training race horses.
Yeah, it's so yuck!(You're SOOOOO wrong, as per usual). Doesn't it get old for ya?
I love those boats.I've been there a couple times. I have family in Bartow.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#795296 Nov 5, 2012
PUT A LID on it, OBAMA IS DUNE, WHY??? Becouse America made a Mistake. A big MISTAKE OBAMA ==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica.

Location hidden

#795297 Nov 5, 2012
Gunner wrote:
500 Generals, Admirals Support Romney

Continuing a trend among military members who have serious concerns about President ObamaÂ’s tenure as commander-in-chief, over 500 former generals and admirals from all branches of the military have publicly came out in support of Romney.

The admirals and generals announced their support for Republican challenger Mitt Romney in a full page ad they purchased which ran in the Washington Times. Among the generals on the list are Gen. Tommy Franks and Marine Commandant Gen. James Conway.

Franks was the commander of the U.S. Central Command who oversaw the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan following the attacks by Muslim terrorists on September 11 as well as the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...
Greeley CO community newspaper? Reputable? I don't believe 500 admirals and generals would risk their healthy taxpayer pensions on this garbage.

Location hidden

#795299 Nov 5, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Get outta here freak, that bullsht has been thoroughly debunked__matter of fact intelligent folks had it figured out within a few days. Go back to wherever you came from__this thread is full up with right wing lying idiots.
Truth is Faux news, Donald Trump, and the National Enquirer? You betcha!

Location hidden

#795300 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
(DEBIL CLEAR HIS THROAT AN' TEST THE EQUIPMENT...) "THIS IS A TEST OF THE NATIONAL BROADCASTING SERVICE. IN THE EVENT OF A REAL EMERGENCY, YOU WOULD BE INSTRUCTED TO PUT YOU HEAD BETWEEN YOU LEGS AN' KISS YOU ASS GOODBYE. THIS IS ONLY A TEST."
You're still around? The great almighty wonder didn't kill you off last night? His threats were so, so ... scary? Hardly!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#795301 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Canada waits on election here to decide whether to sell Nexen Oil Company to China.
If Obama wins, Canada sells Nexen to China.
If Romney wins, Canada keeps Nexen and does business with the USA.
http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121828/...
Your article said no such thing. Lying once again. As usual.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#795302 Nov 5, 2012
Hey did you see that 28 newspapers have switch to the Romney camp? Two the them were the New York Daily news, and the Long Island Newsday, and also the New York Post, just to mention a few.

Swing-state papers flip to Romney ahead of Election Day

Published November 05, 2012

FoxNews.com

The race for the White House is airtight hours before Election Day. But in the battle of swing-state newspaper endorsements, Mitt Romney appears to be winning -- aided in large part by papers that switched from backing Obama in 2008 to supporting the 2012 Republican nominee.

According to an analysis by Poynter, Romney has bagged a total of 24 swing-state newspaper endorsements, to Obama's 15. Across the country, at least 30 newspapers also flipped from backing Obama in 2008 to backing Romney this year.

They include some major swing-state papers, including the Wisconsin State Journal. In its editorial Sunday, the newspaper called Obama the "more likable and inspiring speaker." However, the editorial said, "this election is about jobs ... This is now Obama's economy, even though the GOP shares in the blame for partisan games."

The State Journal joined the Des Moines Register, Naples Daily News, Reno Gazette-Journal and the Orlando Sentinel, among others, in flipping to back Romney.

The New York Daily News also made waves this weekend by endorsing Romney, after having backed Obama in 2008.

"Four years ago, the Daily News endorsed Obama, seeing a historic figure whose intelligence, political skills and empathy with common folk positioned him to build on the small practical experience he would bring to the world's toughest job," the endorsement in part states. "We valued Obama's pledge to govern with bold pragmatism and bipartisanship. The hopes of those days went unfulfilled."

According to Poynter, at least three papers flipped from Sen. John McCain in 2008 to Obama this year. They were the San Antonio Express-News, The San Francisco Examiner and the Winston-Salem Journal.

Several other newspapers abstained from endorsing anybody this year after backing Obama four years ago -- including the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Palm Beach Post and the Dayton Daily News.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/05/sw...

“The end justifies the means”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#795303 Nov 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I love those boats.I've been there a couple times. I have family in Bartow.
Same here; (boats) they're really something !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info