Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,241 - 736,260 of 1,100,137 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795069 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
Official death of the tea party tomorrow.
tea party?? What's that? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!
reality

Germantown, OH

#795070 Nov 5, 2012
Q) What the acronym O.B.A.M.A. represent?
A) One Big Ass Mistake, America!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#795071 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred's health care premium went from 200 to 500 a month with higher deductibles. duh
Only because of your preexisting condition, dementia, allows the healthcare companies to raise your premiums.

Obamacare will save you, Fretard!! Come 2014, rthey cannot charge more, even though your mental health expenses are in the 6 figure range annually!!

You really should vote for Obama!!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#795072 Nov 5, 2012
All Hail Obama! Four More Years!
fred

Milford, CT

#795073 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>pretty lame joke...yep, republican
fred was retweeted!

@GOPGirlLA @nicoleb977 Liberals riot? They used to threaten to leave the country if W was elected. They didn't do that either.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#795074 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>nope...watchin' you make an ass of yourself on the internet.
Tomorrow you’re going to have to remove your Head out of Your Ass and deal with Reality!!! The 45th president of the United States….President Romney!!!
fred

Milford, CT

#795075 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is showing, Lorac!!
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was favorited!

@GOPGirlLA @nicoleb977 Yea Greece! And libs can sun bath topless and sing ABBA songs!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#795076 Nov 5, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Go team go.....
Luke the geaaaaayyyyy basher!! Right winger!
So en vouge!
DO YOU SLURP MITTY'S HOLE WITH THAT MOUTH?
No but you likely would go down on Obama's smelly Kenyan ass.
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795077 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred plays golf, been married 38 years to mrs fred and has a wonderful right wing daughter who has a wonderful civil engineer rightwing bf who looks like Keanu Reeves. Oh and fred works and makes enough money for a comfortable life and retirement
You, who has nothing, GFY!
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
@nonutjob @GregWHoward @GovChristie Christie went wobbly and gave Obama a photo op.Obama made a sap out of him. Go see Cuomo or Malloy
is that the daughter you f*cked out of a normal life with your demented sperm? just wondering. keanu reeves does seem like a retard so i guess that makes sense
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#795078 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how the Bush' trashed John McCain? Saying his adopted daughter from Bangladesh was his "love child"?
The Republicans play the dirtiest, even with their own.
I'd even bet that that anti muslim video released in Libya was the work of Karl Rove.
Why would you say that?
James Madison

Auburn, AL

#795079 Nov 5, 2012
Alot of Americans don't realize Obama is raising the income tax rate Jan 1 2013 if you pay 35% now,it will increase to 39.5% if you pay 25% now ,it will increase to 29.5%!!
The average American will owe $2000.00 more for taxes, in 2013
90% of Americans live pay check to pay check ,they will have to get a personnel, one year loan charging XX% interest, Every Year !!!
Take what you made this year and multiply it by 4.5%. That's what you will owe the IRS.
you can find these tax increases for 2013 on the web.

but their are people like lord fag and lilly the big rat don't care,because their part of the problem

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#795080 Nov 5, 2012
reality wrote:
Q) What the acronym O.B.A.M.A. represent?
A) One Big Ass Mistake, America!
B.O.M.M.H.S.(Barack,Obama,Marx ist, Muslim, Homosexual,Scum).
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#795081 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie probably voted for President Obama anyway
Why would you say that?

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#795082 Nov 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow you’re going to have to remove your Head out of Your Ass and deal with Reality!!! The 45th president of the United States….President Romney!!!
Great day for America. The beginning of real change to restore America's greatness.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795083 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Define 'news'.
Because can't it be considered entertainment when you can't cite a source? Or infotainment if you'd like.
News: There is an apparent coverup which started with Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton pushing an agenda that the attack on Benghazi was caused by the trailer of an anti-Islamic video. Who instructed them to lie? Questions about the deaths in Benghazi that should be asked by news outlets and is being ignord and swept under the rug by them.(Imagine how interested they would be if it were a Republication administration doing a coverup.)

News: People in NY standing on street corners screaming for help from FEMA and wondering where the government help is, AFTER the President got his photo op and fake credit for helping the situation.

News: Some states are in play now for republicans that democrats thought were sewn up.

If you only watch lame stream, how do you know what they are covering up or not showing or choosing to ignore?
James Madison

Auburn, AL

#795084 Nov 5, 2012
I cant't believe O-butt-hole is insulting women intelligents by saying Romney going to over-turn
roe ver wade . if i was a women, i wouldn't put up with That !!!
fred

Milford, CT

#795085 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>poor fred...obsolescence must be a bitch.
Little White Dove Warren says she has photos that prove she is an Indian...pfft

fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@gahome1 @theblaze How do photos prove Little White Dove Warren is an Indian? How about DNA? Dig up an Indian relative.
James Madison

Auburn, AL

#795087 Nov 5, 2012
Do you think your neighbor should pay for your gasoline,and contraceptives ??? Obama thinks your neighbor should pay for it !!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795088 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is showing, Lorac!!
you would associate a boulder with racism...

...typical.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#795089 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Jesus would have taught people to hate gay people or women either. He was into teaching things like loving your neighbor as yourself.
Pretty sure Jesus would not have been pro abortion or attended a gay marriage though.
You know that too, right?
You have no clue as to Jesus or his personal beliefs. Remember, we have no writing from the hand of Jesus, only those who wrote it down long after his death, the Bible has been bastardized countless times, due to translation problems and the beliefs and biases of the translators and early Popes.

The thing you call the Bible is a construct of early Catholic Popes, with many important writings left out, at the whim of the Vatican.

It's been proven over and over. You quietly walk off when Jesus is discussed.

Jesus was a community organizer for the poor. It's that simple.

Yet you believe he was a supporter of the wealthy, proving you have no clue as to what Jesus was all about.

Of course, having a clue about anything is not your forte'.

Proof is how quickly you came to support Rmoney, after you mistrusted him throughout the Republiclown primaries.

Goes for every one of the right wingnuts on this thread.

It's not that you're for Rmoney so much as you hate Obama, due to your racist upbringing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 177,369
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 1 hr peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 1 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 4 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000