Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795147 Nov 5, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Here is another point to made. O'bama was in Madison for the student vote. 42,000 students go to UW Madison, yet he could only draw 15 thousand...total...from....any where....in the entire...city of....liberal....Madison, Wisconsin....population 237,000. Wisconsin is going Red. I predict Romney will get 55% of the vote in Wisconsin.
Cha-ching !

And we al know the liberal lamestream media is either under-reporting facts like this or just not reporting them at all.

Reckon ol' Chris Matthews' leg is tingly

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#795148 Nov 5, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So which promise do you Repubs think Mitt needs to do first? Lower the taxes on the Rich or deregulate the banks. You know all of you want to get back to the Bush days ASAP.
How about Obama care? With that out of the way VP Ryan can go back to making Medicare a voucher system.
Give me a Break the same old recycle rhetoric; Liberal platitudes its not Working!!! Romney/Ryan

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795150 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer will be here too. If Romney wins the defense of the middle class and the republic begins, if Obama wins look out, this country will be on a roll.
Okay, but no gloating is allowed on anyone's part. Excitement is okay, but no gloating.

I promise not to gloat if Romney wins. You will be depressed enough as it is.

Same goes for you. You have to promise too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795151 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy, I thought you got hit by a bus or a train or a low flying airplane.
Well sorry to disappoint ya there, Homo.....

I sometimes have other stuff to do, but try to check in when in the mood....

Have you really missed me ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795152 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be back, stop crying.
Okay...<sniff>...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#795153 Nov 5, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get a load (no pun intended) of your fellow idiot, Old Raider if a laugh is what you want. That idiot made the case that Obama would not restrict gun rights, yet after the Old Retard Democrat made those statements, Obama said this in the second debate:
Weapons, he said,that were designed for soldiers in war theatres dont belong on our streets. This was the first time hes publicly expressed support for the assault weapons ban since assuming office.
You are an idiot.
Obama has been a huge friend of the Gun lobby, and has not renewed the assault weapons ban.

Romney actually signed and passed legislation restricting the use and ownership of firearms, during his term as Governor of Massachusetts.

Facts matter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#795154 Nov 5, 2012
MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'...Wow!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#795156 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The four gospels were written approximately 60 years after Christ's death.
In today's time, that would be 1952. You couldn't write down something with accuracy based on what you were told about the 1950s?
I can pretty much tell you by heart what my parents told me about someone in my family - someone they knew very well - 60 years later.
Based on what was written about Jesus' own words, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, Jesus would not support abortion or homosexual marriage.
So please don't lecture me about something apparently beyond your understanding. Okay?
Jesus is my favorite god and thats because hes a lover, not a hater. My Jesus might support abortion, depending on circumstances, and he certainly would support gay marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pres Obama

Costa Mesa, CA

#795158 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you filthy fkn liar.
I will, I will, relax.
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795159 Nov 5, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I am NO FAN of him, I got laid-off EACH TIME the schmuck got "elected"!!! He SCREWED UP the prosecution of the war AND was complicit in the "rip-off of 2007" when the government went "off budget" and stopped doing them!(Mostly congress, but they could not have done it without him.) Bitching about it won't change a thing! It just sounds whiny and shallow, bush,bush,bush,ok,ok,we get it! Lets all keep looking back and run RIGHT into a wall!!!Pointing fingers and calling each other names will not feed anyone when the power goes out!
we only do that with the tards on topix...they want to blame the president for everything that's wrong when we (and they) all know better...nuff said

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795160 Nov 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
MSNBC accidentally shows Romney 'winning'...Wow!!!
"accidentally" is right!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795161 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
So, no matter who wins tomorrow night, who promises to come back so we can argue for another four years?
I'll be here Carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795162 Nov 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a Break the same old recycle rhetoric; Liberal platitudes its not Working!!! Romney/Ryan

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#795163 Nov 5, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>QUICK! Get the hydraulic pry-bars! We got another case of Bush-lock-jaw syndrome!!! This is getting tougher, the longer he is out of office the harder they hold on!!!!
Romney's policies are the Bush policies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Riverdale, IL

#795164 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
It really looks to my eye as if Romney basically agrees with Nate Silver and other poll aggregators that he’s losing; a victory would probably surprise his team as much as it would surprise Axelrod etc.. So they’re lashing out wildly in the hope that something will connect.
i think it's funny that walsh is still spending money on ads...he should just take that corporate money and start over in...i don't know...candyland?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#795165 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The four gospels were written approximately 60 years after Christ's death.
In today's time, that would be 1952. You couldn't write down something with accuracy based on what you were told about the 1950s?
I can pretty much tell you by heart what my parents told me about someone in my family - someone they knew very well - 60 years later.
Based on what was written about Jesus' own words, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, Jesus would not support abortion or homosexual marriage.
So please don't lecture me about something apparently beyond your understanding. Okay?
Put down the bong Carol__60 years in Christ's day was two lifetimes and then there were, at least, three distinctly different languages involved in the earliest translations of the old testament. Your beloved "true word of God" KJV didn't come along for another century and a half and the ,cough, scholars are still trying to figure out what the scribes were smoking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795166 Nov 5, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Even after 4 years we have no liquidity and credit. Even with the Fed doing all the printing and asset buying we have none. If Obama wins tomorrow it will be 4 more years before we get any. Nobody is going to turn loose of any major money as long as he is in there. But if Romney wins that money will be turned loose like a cofferdam being remove once it's job is done.
I own some land. I have some money. I can get a loan.
If Romney wins I build a house.
If Obama wins I sit tight and don't do anything.

That's exactly what businesses are thinking, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#795167 Nov 5, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So which promise do you Repubs think Mitt needs to do first? Lower the taxes on the Rich or deregulate the banks. You know all of you want to get back to the Bush days ASAP.
How about Obama care? With that out of the way VP Ryan can go back to making Medicare a voucher system.
I give most Americans credit for having enough common sense not to be taken in by the likes of Romney and Ryan. On Wednesday, theyll be divvying up the take from unused campaign funds and continue to benefit from government programs. Both will be continuing to use our infrastructure and I suspect both will collect social security benefits as soon as their age permits and, of course, Medicare and ObamaCare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#795168 Nov 5, 2012
James Madison wrote:
Do you think your neighbor should pay for your gasoline,and contraceptives ??? Obama thinks your neighbor should pay for it !!!!
More lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#795169 Nov 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's policies are the Bush policies.
RealDave's posts are Realtime's posts.

See what an idiot you are?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]