Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,812)

Showing posts 736,221 - 736,240 of1,071,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hey dave, let's go head to head swatting freds point down one by one:
ObamaCare doubled fred's health insurance premium:
no, your bowling ball sized prostate, morbid obesity and profound dementia did that
fred's health care premium went from 200 to 500 a month with higher deductibles. duh

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Wal-Mart just the other day and overheard a woman who looked completely stressed out say with a lot of sadness in her voice "prices are going up..."
Almost made me cry. Truly. Especially when I saw how little costs so much when I checked out myself.
It's the elistists who are the most unaffected. For now anyway.
It's getting horrible. You see how small a box of cereal costs while the box is half the size? I don't know how some people are making it. WalMart is cheaper than the main grocery stores. Even people I know who never used coupons are now asking me if I'm going to use coupons that come in the mail and paper.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred's house is worth less:

dave covered this one quite nicely

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romney giving 10 times as much bull and you bought all of it, every drop. I worry about how easily duped you are. Homer is smart which is why I see right through Romney, he is the worst of the worst, he will lie right to your face and say whatever to get elected. Wake up already!
You never explained how you were duped into thinking Obama killing the American ambassador and 3 other Americans in Libya.

And, you never told us who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN when she repeated the obvious lie that the American ambassador to Libya and 3 other Americans were killed by a spontaneous demonstration about a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and around the whole world that video had a grand total of 17 hits before Obama blamed the Al Qaeda attack on the US consulate on it.

So, dupe, who told Susan Rice what to say on all the television networks and at the UN?

... well, dupe?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred has been called a racist because he is a Tea Party member:

yep
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, huh? Especially after all that was said by him and Hillary back in 2008...
Bill had to be dragged out of the shadows to try and save Obama's butt in the name of party loyalty. Nothing more.
Remember how the Bush' trashed John McCain? Saying his adopted daughter from Bangladesh was his "love child"?
The Republicans play the dirtiest, even with their own.

I'd even bet that that anti muslim video released in Libya was the work of Karl Rove.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romney giving 10 times as much bull and you bought all of it, every drop. I worry about how easily duped you are. Homer is smart which is why I see right through Romney, he is the worst of the worst, he will lie right to your face and say whatever to get elected. Wake up already!
You never explained how you were duped into thinking Obama killing the American ambassador and 3 other Americans in Libya isn't a significant event.

And, you never told us who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN when she repeated the obvious lie that the American ambassador to Libya and 3 other Americans were killed by a spontaneous demonstration about a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and around the whole world that video had a grand total of 17 hits before Obama blamed the Al Qaeda attack on the US consulate on it.

So, dupe, who told Susan Rice what to say on all the television networks and at the UN?

... well, dupe?
czle77

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Time to find out if Fox's blatant republican partisanship for the last 4 years has worked on the American people !!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. A consensus of pundits and economists agree with fred that Democrats collapsed the economy with high energy prices and sub prime mortgages.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
What Caused the Financial Crisis?
An article in the NY Times, "Pressured to Take on Risk, Fannie Hit a Tipping Point," is causing many people to wonder if Fannie and Freddie caused the financial crisis.
First, let me clarify the question. We are asking what caused the housing bubble, and, by definition, the cause cannot be explained by changes in an underlying market fundamental. I don't mean that we can't point to, say, a rumor that led to a rapid increase in the price of some good as speculators rush in, just that bubbles - by definition - are divorced from market fundamentals.
I think a more interesting question is what sets the stage for a bubble to emerge - what allows the rumor, irrational exuberance, etc., to express itself as a bubble? One thing that is needed is liquidity and credit, some way of substantially increasing demand. This is the air that inflates the bubble. Even if all the other conditions for a bubble to emerge are present, if there is no way to inflate the bubble - no way for speculators to rush in and drive up the price - then it won't inflate.
Wrong!!

Here's what did it:

Bush offers up 'ownership society'

""Bush is placing new emphasis on restructuring Social Security, the centerpiece of his ownership pitch, as he lays out his second-term priorities in Wednesday’s State of the Union address and his 2006 budget next week.

The phrase “ownership society” began popping up in presidential speeches three years ago, as Bush took note of the growing numbers of Americans who own stock and of the importance of home ownership.

As early as February 2002, Bush said at a conference on retirement savings,“I want America to be an ownership society, a society where a life of work becomes a retirement of independence.” Even as Texas governor, he told senior citizens:“Ownership in our society should not be an exclusive club.... Everyone should be a part owner in the American dream.”

Bush made the banks loan money to people who couldn't pay it back because it made him look good - until the loans defaulted.

America gets it - that's why Obama will be reelected!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in a lansslide, dufus.
Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado, and even Pennsylvania are going Romney.
Michigan is a toss-up now. That's how bad it is for Obama.
Obama will take Maine, Connecticutt, Massachussettes, Vermont, New York, Illinois, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada. And that's about it.
Iowa is likely to go Romney.
Romney wins in a landslide.
while you're dreaming maybe you can wish for less stumpy legs
czle77

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

This country has always been divided , between the objective left and the stubborn right .
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how the Bush' trashed John McCain? Saying his adopted daughter from Bangladesh was his "love child"?
The Republicans play the dirtiest, even with their own.
I'd even bet that that anti muslim video released in Libya was the work of Karl Rove.
i have little doubt...christie is honest for one second and they call out the firing squad. christie is done as far as far right tards are concerned forever. truth is forbidden

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in a lansslide, dufus.
Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado, and even Pennsylvania are going Romney.
Michigan is a toss-up now. That's how bad it is for Obama.
Obama will take Maine, Connecticutt, Massachussettes, Vermont, New York, Illinois, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada. And that's about it.
Iowa is likely to go Romney.
Romney wins in a landslide.
We'll save this one for tomorrow!!

It will go into the long file of lies that Dweeb has been posting on this thread for most of this year, after abandoning the birfer thread.

Suffice it to say you're having crackhead delusions again!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>gee paulsy, after obama wins, you're gonna sleep for a week. you must be one tuckered out lil guy...maintaining this crazy fiction of yours for this many years (i'm holding up four fingers)
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Obama: voting is the best revenge. Jarret: If we win, pay back is coming. What more do we need to know about the second term agenda?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing we have done for the last four years , be burdened by the leftist policies that have brought this nation to her knees .
Word has it that you've been on your knees since diapers.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama will start packing his shit by tomorrow ! Hes DONE ! Stick a FORK IN HIM !
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama’s Presidency for the Past Four Years…EXCUSES!!!! Romney/Ryan
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll save this one for tomorrow!!
It will go into the long file of lies that Dweeb has been posting on this thread for most of this year, after abandoning the birfer thread.
Suffice it to say you're having crackhead delusions again!!
asscrack-head delusions

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We went off the fiscal cliff 10 years ago.
Actually, we were climbing out of it in January, 2007, when the Democrats took over all the purse strings of the US government and were handed a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit DURING A WAR, and a total debt of 5 trillion dollars.
What have the Demcorats done to that since?
Did you say they increased the deficit by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT?
Did you say the more than tripled the debt to the 16 trillion dollars it is today?

Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Romney's double-digit lead with Independents remains biggest untold story of the race - and the reason he will likely win.
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,221 - 736,240 of1,071,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-9 46 min NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE