Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#795132 Nov 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
Wednesday morning we the American People will began a New Era a New Direction with moving the Country Forward like they say : There’s Light At The Other End Of The Tunnel” Romney/Ryan!!
So which promise do you Repubs think Mitt needs to do first? Lower the taxes on the Rich or deregulate the banks. You know all of you want to get back to the Bush days ASAP.
How about Obama care? With that out of the way VP Ryan can go back to making Medicare a voucher system.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795133 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! Posting here has kept me sane.=)
<wink>
Me too !

Feels like old friends.....well SOME of us .....

Hope you're doing good today--I'm excited !

;-))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795134 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer will be here too. If Romney wins the defense of the middle class and the republic begins, if Obama wins look out, this country will be on a roll.
Yeah....a "roll" right off the cliff into Islamic utopia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#795135 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Walker turns WI into a red state for President Romney
REPORT: A Disappointing Turnout For The Obama Rally In Madison, Wisconsin.“Meade is on the scene, where he talked to a police officer who said they’d planned for 30,000 but were estimating the crowd at 15,000. And Meade encountered a friend who said he’d heard reports that it would be a nightmare trying to park downtown, but he pulled into a parking garage and was the first car there.”
Here is another point to made. O'bama was in Madison for the student vote. 42,000 students go to UW Madison, yet he could only draw 15 thousand...total...from....any where....in the entire...city of....liberal....Madison, Wisconsin....population 237,000. Wisconsin is going Red. I predict Romney will get 55% of the vote in Wisconsin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#795136 Nov 5, 2012
SOYLENT PINK wrote:
MADISON, Wis.—The tea party, at least its widespread influence on Republican congressional candidates, "is over," declared the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the party group charged with electing Democrats to the House.
"House Republican incumbents—and their candidates—are running as far away from the Tea Party as they can," a pre-election DCCC memo provided to Yahoo News reads. "Regardless of whether [Republicans] win or lose, the Tea Party of 2010 is over. They've been forced on defense in the message fight all cycle long, and now those who win will have done so by giving up on the Tea Party."
The memo argues that Republican lawmakers who arose from the tea party are now promoting bipartisanship and willingness to compromise in their re-election bids instead of embracing the hard-line messages that propelled their campaigns two years ago.
It is possible, of course, that this Democratic declaration is premature. Tea party-backed candidates dominated Republican primary contests across the country in 2012, launching what could be a new class of future Republican leaders. In Texas, Ted Cruz defeated the establishment candidate backed by Gov. Rick Perry, and in Indiana, Richard Mourdock forced longtime Republican Sen. Richard Lugar into early retirement. Looking to 2013, tea party groups who are begrudgingly backing Mitt Romney have vowed to press him, should he become president, toward conservative positions.
The tea party, a grass-roots network of conservative activists, drove many Republican House and Senate candidates to victory in the midterm elections two years ago, but its influence seems to be overshadowed in 2012 by the presidential election. Still, the infrastructure that was built since the movement launched in 2009 has been used to promote Republican congressional candidates and serve as a backup ground game for Romney's presidential campaign.
Regardless of the health of the tea party's influence this election cycle, Republicans are widely expected to retain control of the House.
Tishomingo Blues, by Elmore Leonard of Get Shorty fame is a hell of a good read. Leonard's, Hiaasen's and Sandford's works should be recommended reading for FOX/Rush addled loons addicted to anonymous blogs and forums such as this sorry, racist POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
O Baloney

New York, NY

#795137 Nov 5, 2012
'Woman Suicidal Due to Severe Exhaustion
UPDATED: 010:00pm EST, 6 NOVEMBER 2012
I'VE BEEN DEFENDING YOU FOR FOUR YEARS AND I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE'

President Barack Obama was left in no doubt as to the strength of ill-feeling among his most loyal supporters tonight when upon hearing of his win for re-election, Velma Hart was placed on suicide watch.

As many recall, Velma was the woman telling him:‘I’m exhausted defending you’ at the Town Hall Meeting held in 2010.
Staring intently at Mr Obama, Velma Hart told him she was ‘deeply disappointed’ and was losing patience waiting for him to deliver the change he promised.
In an impassioned rebuke the mother-of-two said she fears returning to the ‘hot dogs-and-beans era’ of her life because he is not helping the financially strapped middle class.

When interview, Mrs. Hart's family members expressed concern that Velma could not face four more exhausting years of explaining why Barack Obama is such a failure. Not only has the family not been able to afford more than store brand hot dogs and beans, they can no longer afford to drive their car to the supermarket. Mr. Hart has not been able to find a job since fall 2010 and has stopped looking.'

Upon hearing of the dire predicament of Mrs. Hart, Obama expressed concern for her well being and left for vacation in Vegas.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13140...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795138 Nov 5, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, I thought you got hit by a bus or a train or a low flying airplane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#795139 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Bill Clinton has been Obama's biggest booster!!
Shouldn't O'bama be able to stand on his own two feet? with out the help of a President Clinton? the same president Clinton that sold out the American people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
James Madison

Auburn, AL

#795140 Nov 5, 2012
let me see if i've got this right ,Obama and the liberals economic plan is to make their neighbor pay for their gasoline,heating,rent and health care. Did i go through a worm-hole and now i'm in S.Africa !! Because,only a thick-headed knee grow could hatch a scheme like that

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#795141 Nov 5, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>of course, by "bush lock jaw" you mean the right's unwillingness to merely mention him.
I am NO FAN of him, I got laid-off EACH TIME the schmuck got "elected"!!! He SCREWED UP the prosecution of the war AND was complicit in the "rip-off of 2007" when the government went "off budget" and stopped doing them!(Mostly congress, but they could not have done it without him.) Bitching about it won't change a thing! It just sounds whiny and shallow, bush,bush,bush,ok,ok,we get it! Lets all keep looking back and run RIGHT into a wall!!!Pointing fingers and calling each other names will not feed anyone when the power goes out!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#795142 Nov 5, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOHOO!!!Homer round, roll easy.
O Baloney

New York, NY

#795143 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
So, no matter who wins tomorrow night, who promises to come back so we can argue for another four years?
Aren't you excited by getting to post "I told you so?"

Unless of course the ocean finally is cured and unemployment drops to Bush administration percentages and Iran stops plotting to bomb Israel and Michelle doesn't go on super expensive vacations every month.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#795144 Nov 5, 2012
I will be around. Maybe not as much as before. Prior commitments starting to show up on the calender. But I will be around.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795145 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
So, no matter who wins tomorrow night, who promises to come back so we can argue for another four years?
I'll be back, stop crying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795146 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
Fk off.
Still having those "performance problems" little gay man/boy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795147 Nov 5, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Here is another point to made. O'bama was in Madison for the student vote. 42,000 students go to UW Madison, yet he could only draw 15 thousand...total...from....any where....in the entire...city of....liberal....Madison, Wisconsin....population 237,000. Wisconsin is going Red. I predict Romney will get 55% of the vote in Wisconsin.
Cha-ching !

And we al know the liberal lamestream media is either under-reporting facts like this or just not reporting them at all.

Reckon ol' Chris Matthews' leg is tingly

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#795148 Nov 5, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So which promise do you Repubs think Mitt needs to do first? Lower the taxes on the Rich or deregulate the banks. You know all of you want to get back to the Bush days ASAP.
How about Obama care? With that out of the way VP Ryan can go back to making Medicare a voucher system.
Give me a Break the same old recycle rhetoric; Liberal platitudes it’s not Working!!! Romney/Ryan

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795150 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer will be here too. If Romney wins the defense of the middle class and the republic begins, if Obama wins look out, this country will be on a roll.
Okay, but no gloating is allowed on anyone's part. Excitement is okay, but no gloating.

I promise not to gloat if Romney wins. You will be depressed enough as it is.

Same goes for you. You have to promise too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#795151 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy, I thought you got hit by a bus or a train or a low flying airplane.
Well sorry to disappoint ya there, Homo.....

I sometimes have other stuff to do, but try to check in when in the mood....

Have you really missed me ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#795152 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be back, stop crying.
Okay...<sniff>...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 14 min Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-23-14 5 hr pde 10
Amy 10-24 6 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 6 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]