Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795179 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
The incredible Mr. Limpet for sure. Except for the incredible that is.

FLAAAAACID!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795180 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've been around watching what went down the entire time, apparently unlike you brainwashed for Gormless Old Prevaricators, who seem to have spent the entire four years stoned and gazing into a Fauxhouse mirror. I've been a bit disappointed that he was so insistent on being bipartisan with a group whose hidebound, parasitic existence was totally focused on making him a one-term president--the hell with the country. Did your taxes go up? Did your insurance have to start paying for college kids, pre-existing conditions, and wellness tests? You're thanking Paul Ryan for that?
When you can show me the red print version of Jesus condemning homosexuality and abortion, I might be more willing to accept your version of the brown, homeless guy that hung out with lepers and hookers and was opposed to public prayer...
Want to know what Mittler R'Money believes? http://youtu.be/TxMD02zU9SE
Do you think you can say that without spraying the room with venom?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795181 Nov 5, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the bong Carol__60 years in Christ's day was two lifetimes and then there were, at least, three distinctly different languages involved in the earliest translations of the old testament. Your beloved "true word of God" KJV didn't come along for another century and a half and the ,cough, scholars are still trying to figure out what the scribes were smoking.
Peppy was there, he says they were smoking papyrus, which is where/why they coined the term 'condensed version'. Hey if rightwingers can make up history, why can't Homer?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#795182 Nov 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
James Madison wrote:
Alot of Americans don't realize Obama is raising the income tax rate Jan 1 2013 if you pay 35% now,it will increase to 39.5% if you pay 25% now ,it will increase to 29.5%!!
The average American will owe $2000.00 more for taxes, in 2013
90% of Americans live pay check to pay check ,they will have to get a personnel, one year loan charging XX% interest, Every Year !!!
Take what you made this year and multiply it by 4.5%. That's what you will owe the IRS.
you can find these tax increases for 2013 on the web.
but their are people like lord fag and lilly the big rat don't care,because their part of the problem

reality-challenged dave wrote:
Liar.
Can you put some text in your post? Your lips moved, but you didn't say anything.
What are the numbers you have that cause you to disagree with the truth?

Care to mention that the health insurance benefit that comes from the company you work for will be included in your taxable income because of ObamaKare...
Everyone who has health insurance from their company will have their taxes increased.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#795183 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be here Carol.
Only two morons like you two fools would post on this mess after we whip you again...After tomorrow nothing you ignorant racist post will ever again mean anything.

Please change the name to losers anonymous or Fox sheep to stupid to know they are losers...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795184 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy was there, he says they were smoking papyrus, which is where/why they coined the term 'condensed version'. Hey if rightwingers can make up history, why can't Homer?
Homer can do anything Homer wants

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#795185 Nov 5, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, Obama has given you some golden opportunities and you still have your money. You should have the prayer mat out pointed towards the whitehouse and bowing your head.
Yet like all conservatives you still complain, seeing no bills were allowed pass by your Republican buds, just what changes did Obama make to change your vote. All you got was Healthcare and economic recovery, id say they a pretty much biggies straight up.
He didn't take your guns away, last time you looked your still your pick up track parked outside. so stop whining and vote Obama
Your definition of health care and economic recovery are drastically different than the definition most Americans use.
You're going to get the numbers on that tomorrow.:-D

Romney in a landslide.
stanchaz

Forest Hills, NY

#795186 Nov 5, 2012
Whaaaa?
ONLY 777777 zillion comments.
READ THIS ONE OR DIE!

Paul Ryan (does that guy have a vested interest?) says that
Mr. Romney will  make a great President.
I agree- Romney WILL indeed be a very great President --for the super-rich.
But at least Hurricane Sandy has done of us all a favor-
by causing us to focus on Romney's skewed thinking:
Consider Romney’s advice for storm & disaster survivors:
"Don’t be a victim, and stop looking for handouts!"
And.... ask your parents for help!
Heck, Romney will dismantle FEMA and the EPA 
(= more $$$ for his people/corporations).
Leave it to the states, he says. 
Yeah, sure. The damage from Katrina was FOUR times Louisiana’a state budget!
Maybe Romney will make us dams.... out of&#65279; his used Etch-A-Sketches?
What we need is a tidal wave.......of voters.....
 to sweep these kind of guys out of power.
THAT is the BEST way to help the victims of present and future Sandys.
...AND ....the best way to help yourself, and your family.
Obama does not dismiss 47% of America like Romney.
Obama says: This is not a Republican America. 
This is not a Democratic America.
This is the UNITED States of America.
p.s. This is not mere rhetoric. For in many ways, Mitt Romney's opposition to federal disaster relief programs is what the election is all about.
 President Barack Obama supports using government to help those in a crisis get back on their feet. Mitt Romney believes that government 
has no role in helping people who are dealing with disaster. Those two very different views of America's future are on the ballot next week. 
Your choice.  Choose well.  Choose as if your life depended on it. 
Because some day.....it just might.
We know from Mitt's values (or lack of them) that he's not a Christian.
But heck, he's not even a Mormon. Come on Mitt, let’s be honest: 
YOUR REAL GODS ARE MONEY AND GREED.
And your saints are those who have the most money
..... those who want to BUY this ELECTION - and this COUNTRY
   ......and FORGET the rest of us.
They try to drown us out with their dollars. 
But WE still have a voice. And it’s called our VOTE.
We need a President for ALL the people -
NOT a President of the wealthy, by the wealthy, 
and for the wealthy.
And for sure, that AIN’T you Mitt.....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795187 Nov 5, 2012
Let's send Romnuts to china to supervise JEEP production.....

when a black man beats you in your game in your world,,, your the worlds biggest loser ....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#795188 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way, after 4 years of whining from you rightwingers, Homer will be gloating until it hurts. Of course I didn't gloat when he one the first time. I may rent an apartment with Fred and DBWriter so I can gloat 24/7.
If you pay for everything I have, I'll vote for Obama.)))))))
... just like everyone else that's voting for Obama.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795189 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but no gloating is allowed on anyone's part. Excitement is okay, but no gloating.
I promise not to gloat if Romney wins. You will be depressed enough as it is.
Same goes for you. You have to promise too.
Homer won't be depressed and unlike the rightwingers who sat on the sidelines the last 4 years I will continue to due my part to help the economy.

On a side note Homer had storm refugees at his house yesterday. They may not have electricity for another month. A nice hot shower and good meal, some tv and it was back out into the cold with them. Actually while they were visiting yesterday the electrician was wiring their heat to their generator. They should have running water in a couple more days.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795190 Nov 5, 2012
This Thread ends in 2 days for humans

Barack Obama, our next President

YOU TEABAG RACIST LOSE FINAL BATTLE

HILLARY CLINTON our next President 2016

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#795191 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Only two morons like you two fools would post on this mess after we whip you again...After tomorrow nothing you ignorant racist post will ever again mean anything.
Please change the name to losers anonymous or Fox sheep to stupid to know they are losers...
Better not wear your Sunday white shirt tomorrow. We'll be stripping it off of you so you can really feel that whuppin.))))

By the way, you never told us whether those tantrum riots are already planned.
Are the 80 percent black population of DC going to burn DC when Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist elitist useless ass?
Do you think we'll need to move the seat of government because of the Tantrum Riot by Obama's base?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#795192 Nov 5, 2012
Remember you Christians. If you vote for Obama, you re guilty of the Murder of all of the innocent children that will be killed because of your voting for a PRO-ABORIONIST, and his EVIL cabinet and staff.
When your time comes to be judged DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL BE FORGOTEN BY GOD!2727
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795193 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way, after 4 years of whining from you rightwingers, Homer will be gloating until it hurts. Of course I didn't gloat when he one the first time. I may rent an apartment with Fred and DBWriter so I can gloat 24/7.
'one', it's 'won', jackass. Homer you can be an idiot at times.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#795194 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Let's send Romnuts to china to supervise JEEP production.....
when a black man beats you in your game in your world,,, your the worlds biggest loser ....
... pssssst....
Obama's not black. He's a mulatto.
Thought you might want to know that before you vote.
))))))))))

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#795195 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
Yeah, I'm gonna' be back for at least a day just doing an insufferable gloat, but close proximity with Damnably Bad and Fried would not make for as pleasurable an activity as gloating at them should be.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#795196 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
homer i'll loan you the 12 dollars to buy out db estate
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#795197 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Obama paying for? What programs has he instituted that pay people that were not already in place by prior administrations? Welfare? Food Stamps? Unemployment benefits? Medicare? Social Security? What has Obama changed so dramtically?

You can just reply with your usually nonsensical diatribe if you want, Homer's probably not going to read it anyhows.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#795198 Nov 5, 2012
stanchaz wrote:
Whaaaa?
ONLY 777777 zillion comments.
READ THIS ONE OR DIE!
Paul Ryan (does that guy have a vested interest?) says that
Mr. Romney will  make a great President.
I agree- Romney WILL indeed be a very great President --for the super-rich.
But at least Hurricane Sandy has done of us all a favor-
by causing us to focus on Romney's skewed thinking:
Consider Romney’s advice for storm & disaster survivors:
"Don’t be a victim, and stop looking for handouts!"
And.... ask your parents for help!
Heck, Romney will dismantle FEMA and the EPA 
(= more $$$ for his people/corporations).
Leave it to the states, he says. 
Yeah, sure. The damage from Katrina was FOUR times Louisiana’a state budget!
Maybe Romney will make us dams.... out of&#65279; his used Etch-A-Sketches?
What we need is a tidal wave.......of voters.....
 to sweep these kind of guys out of power.
THAT is the BEST way to help the victims of present and future Sandys.
...AND ....the best way to help yourself, and your family.
Obama does not dismiss 47% of America like Romney.
Obama says: This is not a Republican America. 
This is not a Democratic America.
This is the UNITED States of America.
p.s. This is not mere rhetoric. For in many ways, Mitt Romney's opposition to federal disaster relief programs is what the election is all about.
 President Barack Obama supports using government to help those in a crisis get back on their feet. Mitt Romney believes that government 
has no role in helping people who are dealing with disaster. Those two very different views of America's future are on the ballot next week. 
Your choice.  Choose well.  Choose as if your life depended on it. 
Because some day.....it just might.
We know from Mitt's values (or lack of them) that he's not a Christian.
But heck, he's not even a Mormon. Come on Mitt, let’s be honest: 
YOUR REAL GODS ARE MONEY AND GREED.
And your saints are those who have the most money
..... those who want to BUY this ELECTION - and this COUNTRY
   ......and FORGET the rest of us.
They try to drown us out with their dollars. 
But WE still have a voice. And it’s called our VOTE.
We need a President for ALL the people -
NOT a President of the wealthy, by the wealthy, 
and for the wealthy.
And for sure, that AIN’T you Mitt.....
O'bama said today in Madison: More Americans are in poverty than ever before. We aren't done yet. I need more time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min AGW sheep 51,549
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr swedenforever 54,547
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Stella 185,098
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Non _cents 5,079
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,964
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM