Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795241 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocala is near the future home of fred at The Villages!
Hey there future neighbor. That place looks GREAT! Very pretty, lotsa fun stuff going on I hear. You'll be pretty close.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795242 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are you? Oh, hidden location. Like Obama hides his school records to cover up his past. What are you covering up?
key-your-car-after-I-jack-it-f or-a-drive-by is our tax dollars at work here.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795243 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The so-called "Affordable Health Care Act".
But, immediately after signing that law, he signed an executive order stating that no federal money can pay for an abortion, as if something a president signs changes the law.
... constitutional lawyer, my ass.
It would go a long way to increasing Obama's credibility if he didn't display such gross ignorance of the Constitution.
Gross ignorance and gross disregard. He must have failed Constitution 101 and that's why he keeps his records sealed. Among other reasons.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#795245 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS
Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!
This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...
As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything
From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....
Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.
READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:
"""Barack Obama, our next President"""
Valerie Jarrett, is that you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795246 Nov 5, 2012
Canada waits on election here to decide whether to sell Nexen Oil Company to China.
If Obama wins, Canada sells Nexen to China.
If Romney wins, Canada keeps Nexen and does business with the USA.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121828/...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795247 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
this place is infested with idiot teabag trash
And yet....here you are still.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#795248 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross ignorance and gross disregard. He must have failed Constitution 101 and that's why he keeps his records sealed. Among other reasons.
He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#795249 Nov 5, 2012
500 Generals, Admirals Support Romney

Continuing a trend among military members who have serious concerns about President Obama’s tenure as commander-in-chief, over 500 former generals and admirals from all branches of the military have publicly came out in support of Romney.

The admirals and generals announced their support for Republican challenger Mitt Romney in a full page ad they purchased which ran in the Washington Times. Among the generals on the list are Gen. Tommy Franks and Marine Commandant Gen. James Conway.

Franks was the commander of the U.S. Central Command who oversaw the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan following the attacks by Muslim terrorists on September 11 as well as the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...
Mile

Burnley, UK

#795250 Nov 5, 2012
Once Romney takes the keys to the white house! I wonder if the bust of Winston Churchill that was so rudely discarded by Obama can be returned to the Oval office?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795251 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to overuse that term there, Abby...did you ever think it might just be a reaction to you personally? Like George and Jerry referred to as "shrinkage"?(BTW, limpet was a cold fish--kinda' like Romney.)
Naaaah....he posts his pitiful filth on here WAY too much for it to be just me. Nice try though.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#795252 Nov 5, 2012
Mary Katharine Ham finds that in the waning days of this election, Mitt Romney has closed the “likeability gap,” formerly thought to be President Obama’s greatest asset, in three national polls.

The polls in question are:

Washington Post/ABC News (Obama viewed favorably by 54 percent, Romney by 53 percent);

Politico/GW (Obama 51 percent; Romney 50 percent);

Fox News (Obama 52; Romney 51).

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795253 Nov 5, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Now THAT's funny. When you can't think of ANYTHING to say, you post these nonsensical words. Stuck in nostril-land, droops?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795254 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Canada waits on election here to decide whether to sell Nexen Oil Company to China.
If Obama wins, Canada sells Nexen to China.
If Romney wins, Canada keeps Nexen and does business with the USA.
http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121828/...
That crap is scary as h e ll.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#795255 Nov 5, 2012
ATTN. ALL LOOTERS AND MAU MAU'S PLEASE CONVERGE ON THE 434 AREA OF THE GREAT STATE OF VA. WE EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL WE HAVE BAITED PARKING LOTS [KEYS IN IGNITIONS] BAITED FIELDS [FAKE WATERMELONS] PRE STACKED BRICKS STRATEGICALY PLACED IN FRONT OF LIQUOR STORES , IMPORTED FAT WHITE WOMEN FROM RUNDOWN HALFWAY HOUSES IN BOCA RATON FLA. HURRY UP AND BRING A FRIEND AND SOME OF THE LITTLE ONES THAT ARE YOUNG AND FAST AND HARD TO HIT WHILE RUNNING , WE NEED TO ROTATE OUR STOCK OF AMMO ,.223'S FREE WHILE THEY LAST COME AN GET EM !

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#795256 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
My still is worth at least 13 dollars. And my old Ford pickup is worth at least a hundred. I'll put the wheels on the trailer, too. I'll throw in the junk cars in the back. Ya see, in our neighborhood, we keep our junk cars in the BACK yard.
))))
It's been fun sparing with you but I'm glad it's over..

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#795257 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
Well, if you put it that way, mine is too! And either would do as good a job as president as Obama has over the past 4 years.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#795258 Nov 5, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Mary Katharine Ham finds that in the waning days of this election, Mitt Romney has closed the “likeability gap,” formerly thought to be President Obama’s greatest asset, in three national polls.
The polls in question are:
Washington Post/ABC News (Obama viewed favorably by 54 percent, Romney by 53 percent);
Politico/GW (Obama 51 percent; Romney 50 percent);
Fox News (Obama 52; Romney 51).
Mr Governor Romney has a nice smile going on today :-)...and Christie was rocking as usual with his working FOR the People, By the People, Of the People...and his national RE-Endorsement of Romney/Ryan!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/Christie 2012!
Leadership FOR ALL of America again!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#795259 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He never even attended classes at Columbia, and Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
... and the loon dupes call him a constitutional lawyer. If that's all it takes, my dog is a constitutional lawyer. He never attended classes at Columbia, and he never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
.... damn. My dog is a constitutional lawyer.))))
Ah like yew....cause yew have a still too lol.
2nd ammendment

Costa Mesa, CA

#795261 Nov 5, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
ATTN. ALL LOOTERS AND MAU MAU'S PLEASE CONVERGE ON THE 434 AREA OF THE GREAT STATE OF VA. WE EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL WE HAVE BAITED PARKING LOTS [KEYS IN IGNITIONS] BAITED FIELDS [FAKE WATERMELONS] PRE STACKED BRICKS STRATEGICALY PLACED IN FRONT OF LIQUOR STORES , IMPORTED FAT WHITE WOMEN FROM RUNDOWN HALFWAY HOUSES IN BOCA RATON FLA. HURRY UP AND BRING A FRIEND AND SOME OF THE LITTLE ONES THAT ARE YOUNG AND FAST AND HARD TO HIT WHILE RUNNING , WE NEED TO ROTATE OUR STOCK OF AMMO ,.223'S FREE WHILE THEY LAST COME AN GET EM !
Follow it, scope it, clip it, bag it, dig it, bury it.
fred

Milford, CT

#795262 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there future neighbor. That place looks GREAT! Very pretty, lotsa fun stuff going on I hear. You'll be pretty close.
fred will be sure to look you up. fred will be down in March.

Play golf ..do ya?

Did you mean Homosassa springs? fred has been there many times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 52,898
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Cracker Jack 90
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr red and right 187,430
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,715
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 5,919
Important! 5 hr Vote 1
Dear Abby 4-27-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 10
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]