Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,805)

Showing posts 736,081 - 736,100 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

People Walk Out on Obama at Virginia Rally

When that man is your opening act, and then you climb on stage as President of the United States and people walk out halfway through your speech three days before the vote for your reelection, that’s not good.

But that’s what happened yesterday to Barack Obama in Virginia. Famous liar, womanizer, and accused rapist Bill Clinton kept the audience in their seats, but as Obama was speaking, many people had had enough; they got up and left so they could beat the parking lot traffic.

As Charlie Spiering of the Washington Examiner tweeted:

Wow. Steady stream of cold people trotting towards the exit in the middle of Obama's speech.

And even Obama’s hot air wasn’t enough to hold them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You went there in between posts? You're a liar
Hitting the sauce kind of early today, aren't you?

You won't see a post from me here between very, very early Friday morning and late Sunday evening.
The reason for that is:

I was in Biloxi, you drunk skanque.

Now, check the information I gave you about the location of the Katrina trailers.
I-59 and I-10.
How about you come back to us with the actual number of the thousands and thousands of trailers that have been rotting in the hot humid semi-tripic environment on the Gulf Coast since Obama took office.
And, tell us why none of the Porkulus money, or any FEMA money was used to maintain them, and today they are completely and utterly useless.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You went there in between posts? You're a liar
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@townhallcom Pres Romney sweeps the battleground states. Wins 40 states..400+ electoral votes with coat tails for a filibuster proof senate
dim

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fred is the President of the Dan Quayle fan club. A reliable source.
Remember President Gingrich?
lily is the president of the Michael Dukakis fan club. She rides around in a tank with an oversized helmet every weekend with her fellow dingbats.

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0309/images...
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Krauthammer: "Revenge" Comment Is "A Mistake Obama Will Regret"

"[R]evenge is not a word you want to use in your closing argument and I think Romney pounced on that extremely effectively. I think it was within 6 hours he had the ad out...why should you vote? Obama says for revenge, I say for love of country. That is the perfect contrast of large versus small, and I think it is a mistake Obama will regret."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's see....122,394,724 people voted in 2008.
3,589,000 watched FOX last Thursday night.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/02/c...
2.9% of the voting public.
Was there a football game on?
... you're a goddam idiot.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

If we really want to see what Four More Years of Obama would look like all you need to do is Look No Further than NY!! Obama was given an opportunity to look Presidential and he failed!!
dim

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't see a post from me here between very, very early Friday morning and late Sunday evening.
The reason for that is:
Now, check the information I gave you about the location of the Katrina trailers.
I-59 and I-10.
How about you come back to us with the actual number of the thousands and thousands of trailers that have been rotting in the hot humid semi-tripic environment on the Gulf Coast since Obama took office.
And, tell us why none of the Porkulus money, or any FEMA money was used to maintain them, and today they are completely and utterly useless.
skanque

You have summed lily up perfectly with one word.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Jarrett Threatens Those Who Oppose Obama

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

There you go, fellow Americans.

Don't support Obama, you're f**ked. But hey, we knew that anyway. Unfortunately the idiots who vote for him don't realize they're f**ked, too.
dim

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama said voting is the best revenge.

That is really how the man feels towards America.

Think about that.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrendering to the muslim terrorists isn't centrist.
Running guns to the Mexican drug cartels isn't centrist.
Killing the American ambassador in Libya isn't centrist.
Instituting a Marxist health program that makes the crackhead equal to the engineer in every way but who pays for everything isn't centrist.
Eliminating the Posse Comitatus law and instituting the authority of the president being able to identify any individual citizen within the United States at his whim, and order the standing Armed Forces of the United States to invade their home/privacy/whatever and detain them without charges until it is the whim of the president to release them isn't centrist.
Buying enough ammunition for the FBI and BATF to kill every citizen in the entire United States three times over isn't centrist.
... etc., etc., etc.
You are a lying dupe.
Oh please please please, ell us the ammo story again.

We need a good laugh.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney's double-digit lead with Independents remains biggest untold story of the race - and the reason he will likely win.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was a liberal Thats a fact.
as far as abortions go i don't think that was an issue then...
You forget dirtbagger everyone here has been skipping over your ridiculous rants for years now.. we all know your a godless racist skin head trash from dirtwater yahootexass
No, abortion wasn't an issue then, but the 10 commandments stood in Jesus' day, as they SHOULD now. Remember "Thou shalt not KILL"?
Even though you don't believe it. BTW, IF you don't believe kn it, don't argue by referencing the Bible. You can't base arguements on what you DON'T believe.
dim

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Krauthammer: "Revenge" Comment Is "A Mistake Obama Will Regret"
"[R]evenge is not a word you want to use in your closing argument and I think Romney pounced on that extremely effectively. I think it was within 6 hours he had the ad out...why should you vote? Obama says for revenge, I say for love of country. That is the perfect contrast of large versus small, and I think it is a mistake Obama will regret."
Obama really hates our country and what it has stood for. It goes much deeper than his and the lefts rhetoic about GWB.

It's funny how a single statement can reveal what a persons perspective is.

Democrats and others who voted for Obama sold us all out, including themselves.

As far as tactics go, Krauthammer is correct, but that statement about "revenge" by Obama goes far deeper than what most people think.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama summed up his entire ideology when he stressed getting revenge on the American people.

His base is only about revenge. That's obvious. They are filled with blind hatred.

When Obama (or whatever his name is) loses this election, his base will do what they normally do and throw a tantrum riot getting revenge on democracy for not giving them what they want.

We need to start planning to move the seat of government. DC is 80 percent black, and you can bet they will get revenge there and burn the city. Government will not be able to function.

During the Cold War there were plans developed to move the seat of government in the case of a catastrophic event. We need to review and update those plans. We will need them.

Obama - get some revenge.

Here come the Tantrum Riots after Obama loses.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer good assessment… Romney Wins Big!!
It was more of an observation than an assessment. You just said he was an underdog, make up your mind already.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Romney's double-digit lead with Independents remains biggest untold story of the race - and the reason he will likely win.
What are you going to do if Romney loses?

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please please please, ell us the ammo story again.
We need a good laugh.
Then get a load (no pun intended) of your fellow idiot, Old Raider if a laugh is what you want. That idiot made the case that Obama would not restrict gun rights, yet after the Old Retard Democrat made those statements, Obama said this in the second debate:

Weapons, he said,“that were designed for soldiers in war theatres don’t belong on our streets.” This was the first time he’s publicly expressed support for the assault weapons ban since assuming office.

You are an idiot.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for that is:
I-59 and I-10.
Spent the weekend snuggling up to your crack pipe, eh??

The trailers are all BUSH trailers, left over from the complete debacle from the Katrina recovery.

Most storms are expected to hit the Gulf and FL. That'sa why the trailers are there. DUH But I'm sure that never occurred to a sub 80 IQ midget like you.

Why don't you hook a thousand or so to the back of your Honda Rebel and drag them up to NJ, dweeb??

You've got a lie and a ridiculous story for everything else, how about another telling us how you saved NJ from Sandy!! LOL

Meanwhile, Chris Christie is campaigning for his new best buddy Obama. Christie might get a Cabinet Post in Obama's second term!!

Your gray faced boy Rmoney never made it to NJ to offer his condolences to those affected. Because he doesn't care. If it had been Rmoney in office, the victime of Sandy would be told to fend for themselves, they're 47%ers.

Surprised you showed up today. Tomorrow you'll get your azz handed to you when Rmoney and the TP loses - BIG TIME!!

I just hope you'll stick around for us to laugh at you once again!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What are you going to do if Romney loses?
he'll just continue beating off and whining

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,081 - 736,100 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search