Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,804)

Showing posts 736,061 - 736,080 of1,071,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only enough folks bought into right wing realistic, you folks wouldn't have to make a big deal about FOX being the only news source American should watch.
Because you see....you're just pointing out the fact that very few Americans pay attention to FOX.
<nuts>
<spam>
<clueless>
... and <ignorant dupe>
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Reckless Predictions Are Here Again

While I’m on the subject, I don’t know what possessed George Will and Michael Barone to make predictions that are so wildly optimistic in favor of Romney. Obviously, they want Romney to win, and they want to create that the impression that this is both possible and likely to happen, but why go overboard with claims that Romney will carry Pennsylvania or Minnesota? Even if Romney wins, they will still have called three or four states the wrong way that everyone else understood to be wrong when they did so. I’ve made some very lousy predictions in the past, as everyone who attempts such things always will, but these don’t make much sense to me. Making what appear to be wildly inaccurate predictions will tend to make people discount everything else that Will and Barone say about the outcome.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This Election reminds me of the Ali/Frazier fight in NY!! All the so call experts gave Frazier Zero chance of becoming the Heavy Weight Champion; Frazier showed Heart floors Ali in 15th and becomes Heavy Weight Champion of the World!! Tomorrow the American People will deliver Obama the Knock Out Punch!! Romney/Ryan
According to Fred, Romney will win 44 states and the complete control of congress, DBwriter predicts Romney gets 53% of the vote, that would also mean a big victory for Romney. I have yet to hear from any rightwinger that Romney is the underdog, most are stating very matter of factly his overwhelming, absolutely certain victory.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One born every minute, I guess. Do you send your credit card number and cashier's checks to the Nigerian prince when he contacts you using Faux as a front. Glenn Beck's another great source--failed standup comic and a falling down drunk--but I think his last wife had him convert to Mormonism so he's just Golub solid now...LMAO
Did you send your money to the Indonesian Prince? I bet you did. lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the generators? Where are the temporary trailers? Thankfully, due to "evil" corporations like Walmart, generators have arrived,(after assuring the EPA that they meet their tough anti-pollution standards). "Evil" corporation Pepsico has supplied soft drinks and snack foods, despite Mayor Bloomberg's warning not to send drinks over 16 oz. or snack foods containing sugar. "Evil" corporation Proctor & Gamble is even doing people's laundry despite the EPA's concern about possibly polluting the waterways with phosphates or chlorine. Progress is being made. Now, if they can just reach an agreement with the construction labor unions, the rebuilding can finally begin.
I just spent a weekend in Biloxi.
If you go north on Interstate 59, you'll see hundreds of acres filled with unused trailers that have been sitting in the hot, humid semi-tropic environment since Katrina. The government didn't maintain them, or sell them. They just parked them and made them useless.
And, on Interstate 10, you'll see another couple of hundred or so acres filled with the Katrina trailers.

How about this, you idiot Democrats.
If the government insists on keeping trailers to use in an emeergency, how about doing something an idiot would know to do, maintain them.
Or, how about selling them after they are used.
Obama's FEMA trailers are sitting where they have been sitting since the first day he took office.
... goddam idiot Democrats. Those trailers could have been refurbishes with money from Porkulus, if the Democrat cronies didn't steal it all.

Another Obama f**kup.

But, Obama is out on his Marxist fraud ass.

Back to sanity.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>According to Fred, Romney will win 44 states and the complete control of congress, DBwriter predicts Romney gets 53% of the vote, that would also mean a big victory for Romney. I have yet to hear from any rightwinger that Romney is the underdog, most are stating very matter of factly his overwhelming, absolutely certain victory.
Romney is the under dog , obama is the fired monkey.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>All a bunch of garbage. Homer not buying your BS.
America catches up to fred. sub prime loans, blackmail, minorities, racism.

WALTER RUSSELL MEAD: Black Depression.

The October employment numbers deepened the gloom among African Americans and those (including the Via Meadia team) who believe that the United States as a whole cannot progress as it should unless African Americans are getting ahead too. As a report from Think Progress reminds us, in October, African American unemployment rose almost a full percentage point to 14.3 percent.

As we’ve noted in earlier posts, unemployment is only part of the story. America’s Black middle class is facing a crisis of historic proportions. African Americans were among the biggest losers in the housing bubble; well intentioned but ill advised policy changes intended to get more low income families and marginal households into home ownership kicked in just in time to lure African American families into the housing market at the peak of the bubble. The loss of wealth and savings has been nothing short of catastrophic; decades of progress in building net worth for middle class and lower middle class minority families have been wiped out since 2007.

So. How’s that hopey-changey stuff workin’ out for ya?
dim

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One more time, fried, I don't give a flying fig about your being retweeted...let me know when you get refitted with a functional adult-sized brain.
You're even then nutjob. Nobody give a flying fig about anything you have to say either, except your fellow loon freaks.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>According to Fred, Romney will win 44 states and the complete control of congress, DBwriter predicts Romney gets 53% of the vote, that would also mean a big victory for Romney. I have yet to hear from any rightwinger that Romney is the underdog, most are stating very matter of factly his overwhelming, absolutely certain victory.
President Romney will sweep the battle ground states with his hidden weapon...the evangelical vote.

Can you say "value voter"?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One born every minute, I guess. Do you send your credit card number and cashier's checks to the Nigerian prince when he contacts you using Faux as a front. Glenn Beck's another great source--failed standup comic and a falling down drunk--but I think his last wife had him convert to Mormonism so he's just Golub solid now...LMAO
Didn't the other one kill herself?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Fred is the President of the Dan Quayle fan club. A reliable source.
Remember President Gingrich?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One more time, fried, I don't give a flying fig about your being retweeted...let me know when you get refitted with a functional adult-sized brain.
fred doesn't care what you care about.

fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Drudge: VIDEO: Sandy Victims Beg Obama For Help...Sorry not available...Obama is busy trying to win the keys to Air Force One
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer good assessment… Romney Wins Big!!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're accusing other people of being idiots? That's funny!
When Obama took office the GDP was under water in the negative growth are and by the end of his first year it was back up by4%. The Dow was at around 6500 and now it's comfortably above 13,000.
No dimwit, the economy is in much better shape now than the day Obama took office.
Not really. The average American family has lost over $4000 in yearly income under Obama.

Unemployment(U3) today is 7.9%-It was 7.8% the day Obama took office four years ago The U6 unemployment rate is 14.6%

The labor participation rate is 63.8%.- 1.9% lower than the day he took office.

The Center for Immigration Studies states that 2/3s of of those who have found employment under President Obama are immigrants, both legal and illegal which points to low paying jobs.

The government/GM bailout of the unions is a 13.6 billion dollar paper loss for the taxpayer to go along with the actual 1.3 billion dollar taxpayer loss sustained in the Chrysler bailout.

There are a record 49 million citizens on food stamps, an increase of over 50% since Obama took office.

There are more suicides today than motor vehicle fatalities and the CDC says suicides spike during an economic recession.

Gasoline was 1.84/gal when Obama took office, the national average today is 3.57/gal

Under Obama, 11,327 Pages were Added to the Federal Code of Regulations

Growth so far in 2012 has averaged less than 2%, too low to produce enough new jobs to keep up with population and productivity gains.

The national debt increased from 10.7 trillion to 16.2 trillion in less than four years under Obama.

That is an increase of 51% of the total debt accumulated since 1789 when the nation was founded.

Nonfarm payrolls have been rising since February 2010, but they remain 4.52 million below their January 2008 peak. At 56 months through September, this already is the longest jobs recession since the Great Depression.

Corporations have been remarkably reluctant to invest during the current expansion, despite record profits and cash holdings. Blame weak U.S. and global economic growth and a big expansion of government — including sweeping and yet-to-be written regulations from the EPA, ObamaCare and the Dodd-Frank financial reform.

In recent months, core capital goods orders — a proxy for future business investment — have fallen sharply as firms fear the looming "fiscal cliff" of major tax hikes and spending curbs set to start Jan. 1

If you really believe we are better off today than we were four years ago I have this bridge for sale that you might be interested in.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred is the President of the Dan Quayle fan club. A reliable source.
Remember President Gingrich?
Good thing Bloomie endorsed the Kenyan. Left wing birds of a feather fluk together...

HECKUVA JOB, BLOOMIE: Mayor Bloomberg’s Response to Sandy Leaves Many New Yorkers Out in the Cold.“The mayor has brilliantly stage-managed his handling of the storm, but outside the city’s affluent precincts numerous angry residents feel abandoned by his administration as days have passed and help has remained distant.” Ray Kelly not looking so good either. Plus this:

In any event, we had only two FEMA sightings over the day while driving over much of the island—a phone number for them written in marker on the back of an OEM trailer at Midland, and eight people wearing FEMA Corps light blue jackets huddled outside a Hess Express, seeming oblivious to or disinterested in the huge line of cars on the road beside them.

Not very impressive. But hey, there’s an election on.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just spent a weekend in Biloxi.
If you go north on Interstate 59, you'll see hundreds of acres filled with unused trailers that have been sitting in the hot, humid semi-tropic environment since Katrina. The government didn't maintain them, or sell them. They just parked them and made them useless.
And, on Interstate 10, you'll see another couple of hundred or so acres filled with the Katrina trailers.
How about this, you idiot Democrats.
If the government insists on keeping trailers to use in an emeergency, how about doing something an idiot would know to do, maintain them.
Or, how about selling them after they are used.
Obama's FEMA trailers are sitting where they have been sitting since the first day he took office.
... goddam idiot Democrats. Those trailers could have been refurbishes with money from Porkulus, if the Democrat cronies didn't steal it all.
Another Obama f**kup.
But, Obama is out on his Marxist fraud ass.
Back to sanity.
You went there in between posts? You're a liar

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The trailers from Katrina have been sitting useless in the hot, humid semi-tropic climate along Interstate 59 and Interstate 10 since the first day Obama took office.
Some money from Porkulus could have been used to refurbish these trailers. Now, there was a "hammer-ready" job, if the Democrats were actually interested in doing anything positive with Porkulus money.
Instead, Democrat cronies stole all the 860 billion dollars form Porkulus, and Obama's trailers are sitting useless along Interstate 59 and Interstate 10. Thousands of trailers...

But, if you've never opened a trailer that has been unused for several years and has been sitting in the hot, humid semi-tropic climate of the gulf coast, I'd suggest you not do that. After the mildew and organic rot smells cause you to puke, a cottonmouth may bite you, or you may get covered with rats running through the opening you made.

Yup... Obama trailers... what a waste.

And everyone voting for Obama in New York and New Jersey has to sleep out in the elements and eat cold canned food in the dark because Obama steered all the money stolen in Porkulus to his Democrat cronies to steal.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I keep seeing Obama on TV at his rallies with a lame sign that says "Forward"

Shouldn't it say "Continued Decline"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<nuts>
<spam>
<clueless>
... and <ignorant dupe>
So let's see....122,394,724 people voted in 2008.

3,589,000 watched FOX last Thursday night.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/02/c...

2.9% of the voting public.
Maurice

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Good even-ing, lad-eez and gentlemen. I weel be your - how you say?- your ser-ver this evening and tomorrow. And I would like to wel-come you to Galt's Place, the largest and most highly res-pected Cafe' in all of St. Denis. Oui.

I know theese ees a sur-prise for you, to see that Monsieur Galt's actual Gulch is located in Par-is, not Ari-zon-a or some other Amer-i-can back-water, but there you have eet.

Our specials thees even-ing will be as follows: first a thick soup made from savoury dark spices and exotic sweetmeats. This will be foll-owed by a green salad laced with end-dives, and charred. Then, along with a good white Chardonnay we weel
serve fresh feesh, Scrod in this case, dipped in a crushed corn batter and then lovingly flame broiled until perfectly crispy. Then a small fruit cup served with sherry followed by Pork medallions in garlic but-ter served with a deep rich full-bodied Chateauneuf. Oui, thees weel be followed by an ancient Cheddar injected with Madeira served on translucent white slices of tart apples from an island off the coast of China: Taiwan. We will feenish with a strawberry tart covered in chocolate sauce ladled over the creamy white goodness of Galt's Homemade Devonshire Pudding made from the sperms of the best Eeng-leesh bulls. Then brandy and cigars in the withdrawing room. En-joy! Eet weel be a night to re-mem-ber! Meester Galt is coming heemself to spend the evening weeth you, so please dress accordingly. Bon jour.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 736,061 - 736,080 of1,071,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info