Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#794931 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, I was having so much fun.
Sigh, yes. But I must admit, I ready for Mitt and Paul go away. Halloween’s over.
carol

Orlando, FL

#794932 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, with a loaded gun pointed to my head I would not vote for Romney. I'll not help put the final nail into the coffin of the middle class.
Pull the lever for Obama and that's exactly what you'll be doing.

I guarantee it. There aren't enough rich people to pay for Obamacare alone - and we'll all be paying more in taxes to pay for the next $5 trillion in spending.

Try and focus, Homer. It's still not too late.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794934 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I'm pointing out the fact the lame stream media is in the tank for Obama....in so deep they haven't taken a breath in 4 long years.
Do any of you Foxophobes point out all the lies and discrepancies you think are being perpetrated?(Not talking about YOUR opinion versus the CONSERVATIVE opinion.) Do any of you Foxophobes realize that it IS a conservative-leaning venue but that you see actual news there the other stations won't cover?
Define 'news'.

Because can't it be considered entertainment when you can't cite a source? Or infotainment if you'd like.
fred

Milford, CT

#794935 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume you're no longer backing pelt-headed da Donald? Wouldn't invest a dime with that chiseler either.
President Walker turns WI into a red state for President Romney

REPORT: A Disappointing Turnout For The Obama Rally In Madison, Wisconsin.“Meade is on the scene, where he talked to a police officer who said they’d planned for 30,000 but were estimating the crowd at 15,000. And Meade encountered a friend who said he’d heard reports that it would be a nightmare trying to park downtown, but he pulled into a parking garage and was the first car there.”
czle77

Wakefield, UK

#794936 Nov 5, 2012
Do Romney and Obama only have 1 speech ? Repetition is boring !!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#794937 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Cut off your nose to spite your face. And then what when Hillary wins in 2016, more sitting on the sidelines watching the rest of the world take over? Try to put your politics aside just once and think and act like an American. We are all in this together.
Homer I thought you just said ‘we’re all in it together’ so be part of the Solution and not the problem Vote…Romney/Ryan!! Homer there’s 16 Trillion Reason to Vote Romney!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#794938 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They're raising prices on furniture left at the curb???
Carol should go to NY, NJ. Plenty of nice furniture on the curbs, enough to equip your condo!!
If only your POS Jeep could make it that far..........
I was in Wal-Mart just the other day and overheard a woman who looked completely stressed out say with a lot of sadness in her voice "prices are going up..."

Almost made me cry. Truly. Especially when I saw how little costs so much when I checked out myself.

It's the elistists who are the most unaffected. For now anyway.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794939 Nov 5, 2012
So if Romney wins....

In this section of the interview, Rev. Al was discussing a passage from Robert Draper‘s Do Not Ask What Good We Do in which Gingrich participates in an Inauguration Night meeting with Republican Congressional leaders to plot their return to power, vowing to “show united and unyielding opposition to the president’s economic policies.”

Gingrich not only admitted to being at the meeting, he told Rev. Al that he was “glad and honored to be part of it.”

He then tried to lay the meeting off as typical politics.“Don’t you think that in 2001 when George W. Bush was being inaugurated, a group of Democrats got together and said ‘how do we get the White House?’”

“No,” Sharpton replied.“There is a qualitative difference between ‘how do we get the White House,’ and that we are committed tonight to block everything he does, we are going to be relentless and really care nothing about the fact that he was inheriting the worst economy since the depression, by a member of your party.”

Rev. Sharpton had Gingrich and the Republicans dead to rights, there. Every opposition party works to regain their majority, but the priority is to govern, and to enact the best policies they can. If those policies work out, then people vote for you. That’s how it works. The Republicans basically went on strike the night Obama was inaugurated.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rev-al-sharpton-ca...

And if he does, you better get used to seeing the above posted ad nausem for years to come.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#794940 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the 'powers that be' knew a far left radical president who was also black would make it much easier for them to exploit white guilt and pull the race card everytime a criticism was thrown down.
That backfired too, but they sure as heck tried it for as long as they could.
"They even pulled the race card on ME!"
Former President Bill Clinton 2008
Yet Bill Clinton has been Obama's biggest booster!!

Keep up with your lame nonsense, Carol. Care to address all the things Romney said in the past which he now denies?? The list is very long, everything from abortion to climate change.

I didn't think so.

You're just another scared old white lady. Your racism has been apparent for years here, though you deny it.

Your hatred for Obama is all about his race, you've not fooled anyone.

And you'll have four more years to hate him!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794941 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORT: A Disappointing Turnout For The Obama Rally In Madison, Wisconsin.“Meade is on the scene, where he talked to a police officer who said they’d planned for 30,000 but were estimating the crowd at 15,000. And Meade encountered a friend who said he’d heard reports that it would be a nightmare trying to park downtown, but he pulled into a parking garage and was the first car there.”
Twenty-five percent (25%) of likely Wisconsin voters have already voted, and the president leads 56% to 41% among these voters.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#794942 Nov 5, 2012
James Madison wrote:
Alot of Americans don't realize Obama is raising the income tax rate Jan 1 2013 if you pay 35% now,it will increase to 39.5% if you pay 25% now ,it will increase to 29.5%!!
The average American will owe $2000.00 more for taxes, in 2013
90% of Americans live pay check to pay check ,they will have to get a personnel, one year loan charging 15% interest, Every Year !!!
Take what you made this year and multiply it by 4.5%. That's what you will owe the IRS.
you can find these tax increases for 2013 on the web.
I thought James Madison was one of our statesmen in history.

Now I see he is a lying POS dumbass Right whiner.

The rates only go up if your hero Paul Ryan & his hoard of antiAmerican fellow Republicans don't act.

Obama can't do anything on this unless Congress acts. If Paul Ryan & his buddies continue to stick it to the working man, then the rates return by law. A law Republicans voted for.

So really., peddle your pack of lies elsewhere.

Location hidden

#794943 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperation is showing, Fretard.

Obama +4 in WI!! LOL

Katie Perry locked up WI for Obama.

Obama has Springsteen and Katy Perry campaigning for him. Sweet little Katy!!

Rmoney's got Kid Rock, whoever that is!!
fred

Milford, CT

#794944 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
History tells us that Bush was President when the economy collapsed in 2007.
Harry Truman had a plaque on his desk that read "The Buck Stops Here".
Prople like Fred is incapable of taking responsibility for the disaster of a Presidency that was Bush.
----------
""George W. Bush least popular living ex-president, poll shows
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/771...
----------
The fact that nobody has asked Bush to campaign for them is proof of how hated he remains.
And clueless Fred soldiers on with his lame defense of the worst President since Nixon!!
And you wonder why we call you a retard!!
Nonsense. 2007 Democrats sabotaged the economy by driving up energy costs and collapsed the financial sector with sub prime loans extorted from bankers. The Kenyan's communist coup made the economy worse.

Democrats are 100% responsible for the economic misery of America.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#794945 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the 'powers that be' knew a far left radical president who was also black would make it much easier for them to exploit white guilt and pull the race card everytime a criticism was thrown down.
That backfired too, but they sure as heck tried it for as long as they could.
"They even pulled the race card on ME!"
Former President Bill Clinton 2008
He's neither far left nor radical, but you certainly are a dyed-in-the-wool racist, dumb carol. You're clearly not playing with a full deck, but all fifty-one of yours are race cards and you deal them from the bottom. You might be a little more suspicious of those 'powers that be' that think we need a vampire capitalist Mormon bishop war-mongering draft dodger as POTUS.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#794946 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol I would never vote for Romney on two points alone: He wants to add 2 trillion to the defense budget and wants to keep all the Bush tax cuts, we do not have the money. Homer is a fiscal conservative that believes we should pay down the debt.
YO Homie, no country in the histroy of the planet has EVER "paid off it's debt"! Beating on a dead bush don't make a fight of it!(scientists are working as we type to develop an anti bush serum, your donations will help!)
carol

Orlando, FL

#794948 Nov 5, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Bill Clinton has been Obama's biggest booster!!
Strange, huh? Especially after all that was said by him and Hillary back in 2008...

Bill had to be dragged out of the shadows to try and save Obama's butt in the name of party loyalty. Nothing more.

Loysville, PA

#794949 Nov 5, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer I thought you just said ‘we’re all in it together’ so be part of the Solution and not the problem Vote…Romney/Ryan!! Homer there’s 16 Trillion Reason to Vote Romney!!
Another right whiner wanting not only to place the blame of the recession on Obama but also blame him for the debt run up by Paul Ryan & George Bush.

We had balanced budgets & a surplus on the path to paying down our debt.

But Paul Ryan said nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo, and he & his Republicans voted to take us off that path.

On purpose!!!!!

Then the sniveling little weasel Ryan runs around bitching about deficits & debt. Where is his apology to the American people???

Loysville, PA

#794950 Nov 5, 2012
If Romney did such a great job as governor of Massachusetts, certainly he has a commanding lead in that state. Anyone seen the polling in MA? How big of a lead t=does their former governor have?

Location hidden

#794951 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Wal-Mart just the other day and overheard a woman who looked completely stressed out say with a lot of sadness in her voice "prices are going up..."
Almost made me cry. Truly. Especially when I saw how little costs so much when I checked out myself.
It's the elistists who are the most unaffected. For now anyway.
So why do you support the Party that caters to elitists??

You're very confused. Rmoney is all about the elitists, with his multiple homes and offshore accounts.

Yet you're dumb enough to believe he's just like you, but for a few hundred million in offshore accounts.

Hope you're ready for the Obama landslide!!

Location hidden

#794952 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. 2007 Democrats sabotaged the economy by driving up energy costs and collapsed the financial sector with sub prime loans extorted from bankers. The Kenyan's communist coup made the economy worse.
Democrats are 100% responsible for the economic misery of America.
You're very good at repeating lies, but they're still lies, Fretard!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min jacques Ottawa 179,447
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]