Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
736,001 - 736,020 of 1,096,568 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

PTL wrote:
<quoted text>you know what Sister you have a big habit of being a Bucking Funt
I think you meant 'cucking', not 'bucking', and if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen... sniveler.

Have you signed up for your foodstamps yet, PTL? That line's getting pretty long...I saw it on my way to work this morning.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
America we’ve been waiting for this moment since 2010!! Tomorrow we the People can finish what we started in 2010... Go Vote!! Romney/Ryan!!!
stick to making hot sauce....you'll do better
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how iit being married to a black woman having one in your home freddy....
fred would be proud to marry a black woman..maybe next time

f-ed up is a racist.

Laura Ingraham &#8207;@IngrahamAngle

.@MichaelBarone says he also sees Romney winning Pennsylvania: Obama's on the wrong side of coal and gas production
dim

Watertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how iit being married to a black woman having one in your home freddy....
Speak english, dumbfk.
dim

Watertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I think you meant 'cucking', not 'bucking', and if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen... sniveler.
Have you signed up for your foodstamps yet, PTL? That line's getting pretty long...I saw it on my way to work this morning.
You think OWS fktard? Doesn't look that way based on your dumbfk posts.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is about the most centrist president we have ever had. Flack watches too much Fox News.
Oh my heaven's above!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Momentum ‘ Romney, 21 Newspapers Switch To Romney, Liberal Wisconsin State Journal Flips for Romney, 500 retired General supports Romney, Former aide to Hillary Clinton endorses – Romney, President's Job Council Advisor Endorses Romney, enthusiasm favor Romney!! It’s time for Clear Thinking Americans to do our Jobs…Vote!! Romney/Ryan

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak english, dumbfk.
sorry dinwit

SORRY LOSERS SCHOOL'S OUT EARLY I HAVE THINGS TO DO UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!

I WIN AGAIN

WORLD ENDS FOR TEABAGS NOV 7 2012 2 MORE DAYS LOSERS

"Teabaggers *repent* your end is in sight"
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Where is FEMA? Where is Bloomberg? Where is Obama?
The people in Brooklyn need help and Obama is pulling his usual do nothing.
This is deplorable.
Where are the generators? Where are the temporary trailers? Thankfully, due to "evil" corporations like Walmart, generators have arrived,(after assuring the EPA that they meet their tough anti-pollution standards). "Evil" corporation Pepsico has supplied soft drinks and snack foods, despite Mayor Bloomberg's warning not to send drinks over 16 oz. or snack foods containing sugar. "Evil" corporation Proctor & Gamble is even doing people's laundry despite the EPA's concern about possibly polluting the waterways with phosphates or chlorine. Progress is being made. Now, if they can just reach an agreement with the construction labor unions, the rebuilding can finally begin.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dinwit
I WIN AGAIN
"dinwit"...LOL

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

vote barrack wrote:
hello
Ya spelled his name wrong.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>why read anything about someone who, in two weeks, his name will be forgotten in America...Romney is french toastu
That schmuck has been running for president for frikkin EVER, he ain't gonna stop till he gets his "turn"!!! Look at the French government in the 1800's,(I KNOW, but bear with me),they rotated the positions with the same group of people,this year you are minister of finance, next year sect of war,etc. There were about 15 dudes that ran the country for 100 years. We are doing the same now! We have been seeing and hearing the same FEW people over and over for far too long!

(don't be stupid and accuse me of touting 100 year old frenchies, you KNOW what I mean 5 are prominent for a few years and the crew slowly changes!)
dim

Watertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dinwit
I WIN AGAIN
What's a dinwit, fktard?

Our end was in sight the day your slob took office. Now your end is in sight, OWS slacker.

You are one dumbfk, for sure.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
You know Romney is desperate as he has Ryan dragging up the Muslim,birther crap.
Paul Ryan is just a sniveling weasel who can't even apologize for his role in creating this recession & doubling the debt.
Must not be crap if after three plus years people are still talking about it, Davey? There must be something to what is being said??
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How many black churches do you suppose openly encourage its members to vote for Obama?
Or at least before some black churches woke up recently?
Just curious if you might have a ballpark figure.
However, I agree churches should not be political arenas. Unfortunately, that hasn't always been the case. Bill Clinton and Hillary stumped in a few black churches as I recall. Obama too.
I don't know Carol, I don't go to church. A Friend of my daughter was invited to Calvary Chapel yesterday and left totally revolted by their hateful message.
I am absolutely against politics in church; that was the reason I stopped attending. Black or white, is not the issue. I do not believe that Jesus would have taught people to hate gay people or women.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Americans aren't really all that concerned about Romney's tax returns or Obama's college transcripts. What Americans would really like to see are the transcripts from the Embassy attack in which 4 Americans were murdered by terrorists while Obama ordered backup forces to "stand down". We all know what Obama knew and when he knew it. What we don't know is why he allowed it to happen.
Embassy Security Forces: "Please help us. We're under attack by terrorists. We're dying over here. Please sent help now, please!"
President Obama: "F'k you."
One born every minute, I guess. Do you send your credit card number and cashier's checks to the Nigerian prince when he contacts you using Faux as a front. Glenn Beck's another great source--failed standup comic and a falling down drunk--but I think his last wife had him convert to Mormonism so he's just Golub solid now...LMAO
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only enough folks bought into right wing realistic, you folks wouldn't have to make a big deal about FOX being the only news source American should watch.
Because you see....you're just pointing out the fact that very few Americans pay attention to FOX.
President Romney...44 states...400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate...President Reagan...Carter...1980

WILL THE MSM LOSE YET AGAIN? Just remember that Reagan-Carter in 1980 was “too close to call” for the pollsters, Michael Ledeen writes.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I have only cell, I have never been polled. I was at my inlaws on Saturday, their phone wrang a couple times from polling places, they hung up on them both times. Has anyone here every participated?
I've probably had 5 phone calls already today here in Ocala. I used to answer questions, now I just hang up on all of 'em.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrendering to the muslim terrorists isn't centrist.
Running guns to the Mexican drug cartels isn't centrist.
Killing the American ambassador in Libya isn't centrist.
Instituting a Marxist health program that makes the crackhead equal to the engineer in every way but who pays for everything isn't centrist.
Eliminating the Posse Comitatus law and instituting the authority of the president being able to identify any individual citizen within the United States at his whim, and order the standing Armed Forces of the United States to invade their home/privacy/whatever and detain them without charges until it is the whim of the president to release them isn't centrist.
Buying enough ammunition for the FBI and BATF to kill every citizen in the entire United States three times over isn't centrist.
... etc., etc., etc.
You are a lying dupe.
All BS. I told you Homer not buying into your lies.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant dupe, or just plain liar.
Frank Marshal Davis and Vernon Jarrett.
William Ayers.
Vallerie Jarrett has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office.
All the Marxist communist czars appointed.
Now, answer the question:
When did Colin Powell decide to become a Marxist communist?
Or, is he just another racist?
All a bunch of garbage. Homer not buying your BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••