Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#794891 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the solicitation:
https://www.fbo.gov/index...
The bottom line is, Obama didn't stop at 750 million rounds. He increassed that unbelievably ludicrouns number to 1.2 billion rounds.
Just google it and read, dupe.
Be scared. Be very scared.

It's all you have, your paranoia and vivid hallucinations.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794892 Nov 5, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Suffer incredibly, along with the rest of the nation, for another 4 years of continued incompetence and failure.
How has the president made you suffer?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#794893 Nov 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Romney, dummy. & you're voting for him.
I don't believe it....

Did you just say "Romney did it, too" ?????

ROFLMAO AYDA

(at your dumb ass)

Can't you idiots come up with anything new? If you change the name from "Bush" to "Romney", it still says the same thing.

Your Marxist communist dupe fraud is out on his incompetent ass.

Go get fitted for a leaf blower today. Don't wait until the lines for November 7th.

Like it or not, you're going to become an American and become self-reliant.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794894 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've been in a self-induced coma for a while, but Bush hasn't been president for almost 4 years, and those trailers have been rotting in the hot, humid semi tropic climate of the Gulf Coast the entire time Obama has been in office.
Not one dime of Porkulus was spent to refurbish these trailers. All the Porkulus money was stolen by Democrat cronies.
Not one dime of FEMA money was spent to refurbish these trailers.
Now, there are thousands and thousands of FEMA trailers that have been rotting in the hot and humid climate of the Gulf Coast since Obama took office, and... how many people are homeless and without electricity in those Obama-voting states of New York and New Jersey?
Can you spell "fooled again"?
Just what does it take to get some sense into those people that just got hammered by what was, in reality, a very weak hurricane?
Maybe they should continue eating cold canned food in the dark another couple of months. Maybe then they'd figure out the Democrats are getting fat on the money that's supposed to go toward helping after a natural disaster.
So Bush makes a bad purchase on some crappy trailers and Obama is supposed to pay to fix them up?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#794895 Nov 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not talk about revenge against the American people.
My God you people are dumber than horseshit.
How about revenge against the party that did nearly killed America & then fought to prevent our recovery.
Autoworkers voting against the man that would have put them into bankruptcy open to the highest bidder - like China.
<spam>

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#794896 Nov 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Romney, dummy. & you're voting for him.
Liar - Romney said no to "automatic weapons" - you really don't have a clue.

Stop lying, dirtbagger.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/10/fogh...

You are so flokking STUPID!
czle77

Wakefield, UK

#794897 Nov 5, 2012
Romney aint winning , Obama only needs a few swing states to win . Even if Romney takes Florida , New Hampshire , Virginia, Colorado and N Carolina it still wont be enough !!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794898 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
With your help, he might not.
Peppy would want you to be smart and, of course, you know I do too, Homer.
Obama is giving you a lot of bull. Don't be a putz and buy into it.
Be smart, Homer. I know you're smart. Don't prove that Obama is right and you're really stupid just because he's counting on it.
Don't do it, Homer. Please don't do it.
Whaddya say? Homer gonna prove he's smart? It's never too late.
Romney giving 10 times as much bull and you bought all of it, every drop. I worry about how easily duped you are. Homer is smart which is why I see right through Romney, he is the worst of the worst, he will lie right to your face and say whatever to get elected. Wake up already!
carol

Orlando, FL

#794899 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and if Romney does win and everything turns to sh!t as expected then he'll claim he didn't vote for him, like we didn't vote for Bush, twice.
I won't do that, Homer, I promise.

If you vote for Romney and everything turns to you-know-what, I'll say Homer knows everything and carol's a sap every single day for the next four years.

Deal?

Because heaven knows I sure don't want to have to say "I told ya' so, Homer" every single day for the next four years if Obama wins and you're crying in your soup.

But I'll have to, you know.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#794900 Nov 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please please please, ell us the ammo story again.
We need a good laugh.
I was hoping he'd go back into th eKerry conspiracy theory and explain how th eSwift Boaters wrote glowing commendations for Kerry during his service, yet were bought and paid to claim otherwise.

C'mon, explain how Kerry was awarded a Silver Star, thanks to the same guys who were paid to arttack him over 30 years later.

We've come to enjoy your insane conspiracy theories!!

After you get crushed tomorrow, you'll likely slither off. Now's your chance!!
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#794901 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What are you going to do if Romney loses?
The same thing we have done for the last four years , be burdened by the leftist policies that have brought this nation to her knees .
TSM

El Paso, TX

#794902 Nov 5, 2012
Joes at it againÖBIDEN:'President Clinton Bankrupted CHRYSLER, Iím wondering if this remark is Payback for Clinton saying heís probably the only one in America thatís enthuses about Obama?
fred

Milford, CT

#794903 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How has the president made you suffer?
ObamaCare doubled fred's health insurance premium

Gas price has doubled

food price has doubled

The value of the dollar is down due to QE I, II, III

fred's house is worth less

fred has been called a racist because he is a Tea Party member

fred's fellow Americans were left to die in Benghazi

fred is worried that the kenyan ran up 16 trillion in debt

fred is sick of the Kenyan's communist reign of intimidation and lies
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794904 Nov 5, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to not hire people.
Cut off your nose to spite your face. And then what when Hillary wins in 2016, more sitting on the sidelines watching the rest of the world take over? Try to put your politics aside just once and think and act like an American. We are all in this together.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#794906 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only enough folks bought into right wing realistic, you folks wouldn't have to make a big deal about FOX being the only news source American should watch.
Because you see....you're just pointing out the fact that very few Americans pay attention to FOX.
NO, I'm pointing out the fact the lame stream media is in the tank for Obama....in so deep they haven't taken a breath in 4 long years.

Do any of you Foxophobes point out all the lies and discrepancies you think are being perpetrated?(Not talking about YOUR opinion versus the CONSERVATIVE opinion.) Do any of you Foxophobes realize that it IS a conservative-leaning venue but that you see actual news there the other stations won't cover?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794907 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
...and go off that fiscal cliff we're now teetering on.
We went off the fiscal cliff 10 years ago.
James Madison

Auburn, AL

#794908 Nov 5, 2012
Alot of Americans don't realize Obama is raising the income tax rate Jan 1 2013 if you pay 35% now,it will increase to 39.5% if you pay 25% now ,it will increase to 29.5%!!
The average American will owe $2000.00 more for taxes, in 2013
90% of Americans live pay check to pay check ,they will have to get a personnel, one year loan charging 15% interest, Every Year !!!
Take what you made this year and multiply it by 4.5%. That's what you will owe the IRS.
you can find these tax increases for 2013 on the web.
carol

Orlando, FL

#794909 Nov 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How has the president made you suffer?
Prices are going up as we speak, Homer. The unemployment rate just ticked up again last Friday. Millions of people don't have jobs. Small businesses have no idea what to expect come January 1, 2013, and still aren't hiring waiting for the other shoe to drop.

We're all paying more everywhere we look and we'll all be suffering when Obamacare kicks in. The other shoe will drop like a loud deafening thud.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794910 Nov 5, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing we have done for the last four years , be burdened by the leftist policies that have brought this nation to her knees .
The nation was on it's knees when Obama took office. You rightwingers really have shot memories.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794911 Nov 5, 2012
shot=short, actually shot works too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 49 min laur spen 85
428 homicides in 2013 53 min joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]