Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794695 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it considered despicable because a preacher of the Bible speaks against killing unborn babies and against supporting a concept of marriage not condoned by the Bible? Just because you don't agree with his principles. THAT is despicable.
Church should not be a place for politics; they're not supposed to be brainwashing people on how to vote. It's against the law, but no one enforces it. Calvary Chapel and their merry band of money laundering carpetbaggers should be shut down.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#794696 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it considered despicable because a preacher of the Bible speaks against killing unborn babies and against supporting a concept of marriage not condoned by the Bible? Just because you don't agree with his principles. THAT is despicable.
He has no princables and the Bible is just a book that has been rewritten more times than floridu lies...

Jesus Christ was a liberal
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794697 Nov 5, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
All the president's eggs are in the early voting basket.....
Tomorrow is election day and then all your "polls" will prove to be as accurate as they were when Carter was expected to win by large margins....we know how that turned out!!!!
Carter?

"He will lose big," Limbaugh predicted.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/political...

And then it was all ACORN this, and ACORN that, which won't work this time because the wingnuts will have their own PROVEN voter fraud thrown back in their faces.

So I'm expecting some really good fiction this time around.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794698 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada), accused GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, of tax evasion “for over 10 years” on the Senate floor in August, but the intense speculation around his statement simmered down after Mittens released two years of tax returns — though they showed legal holdings in Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Switzerland.
On October 28, Bloomberg.com , dropped the bombshell that Reid was right:
Mitt Romney used the tax-exempt status of a charity — the Mormon Church of Latter Day Saints– to avoid paying taxes for over 15 years.
A maneuver that I’m sure former President Bill Clinton would call tricky “arithmetic.”
http://newsone.com/2074186/mitt-romney-tax-ev...
Can you even imagine that? Renting the churches exemption? WTF?
I told you the Mormon church is a money laundering operation
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794699 Nov 5, 2012
flack wrote:
If he gets re-elected even the libtards will have to worry. Even they have no idea how radical this guy is. But they will learn,oh yes, they will learn. But it will be too late by then. This guy is just getting warmed up.
Are you kidding? We'll be dancing in the streets.
fred

Milford, CT

#794700 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never forget Katherine (Kruelle Deville) Harris! Yes, they did throw her under the bus. I don't know what became of her, Realtime said something once about her hanging out in some bar!
Can't trust the Bush'; look what they did to the loyal soldier; Colin Powell.
Liberal secret decoder ring alternate reality view port

loyal Republican soldier Colin Powell endorsed the commie Kenyan....twice!

loyal Colin? NOT!
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#794701 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>We do't ne Florida to win but it would be fun to see romnuts lose all that money down here...
I'll be glad this thread is over Lily.Great fishing starts now and huntins season is open. 1 more month till the snow birds get here.this is the best time of year in the keys...
Coon season is always open here they are considered a pest , like crows they can be killed 7 days a week .

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#794702 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. If you vote early, you can still vote in your home state on election day.
Yep, DB. We had an entire week to vote early, anyone who wanted it could vote by absentee ballot by mail, and the original voting day, Tuesday, is tomorrow. Anyone in this state too utterly stupid to figure out how to get their vote in on time is way too stupid to be trying to choose a president. No such thing as DISENFRANCHISEMENT, unless there is a disenfranchisement by stupidity clause somewhere.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#794703 Nov 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
“I don’t see the Corps of Engineers,” Jim Brennan, a retired New York firefighter, said as he stepped over fragments of boat hulls and other debris blown onto his seafront lawn.“No National Guard. No Red Cross. No FEMA. No [New York Department of Environmental Protection]. No garbage trucks. American flags are flying all over this neighborhood. Where is our government?”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/slow-p...
It's in your boot - you know - the one with the straps?

Suck it up, start prepping for the next one 'cause this is just a taste of the future, and next time you're told to get to higher ground, PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

Be careful what you wish for, and quit sniveling when you get it.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794704 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The evangelical vote is coming out of no where to crush the evil Indonesian dog eating Muslim evolving aborting Kenyan mau mau.
Argo fick yourself fred
vote barrack

Linden, MI

#794705 Nov 5, 2012
hello

Ocala, FL

#794706 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I likjohn Mccain but he is so bitter after losing in 08 it has aged him and his judgment..
What's your bitterness done to you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794707 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
We will never forget Katherine (Kruelle Deville) Harris! Yes, they did throw her under the bus. I don't know what became of her, Realtime said something once about her hanging out in some bar!
They are running ads in PA with Powell endorsing the president. The ads are crazy, one after another, Romney is making a serious run at PA. I'm guessing you all in Florida are seeing the same.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#794708 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Can you even imagine that? Renting the churches exemption? WTF?
I told you the Mormon church is a money laundering operation
A cult is a cult..criminal at heart, phony facade at it's core...Humans beat mormone every time...

Did you know there are more mormons on food stamps than any other group,.......Have 10 kids let us support them the mormon way
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794709 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? We'll be dancing in the streets.
Obama is about the most centrist president we have ever had. Flack watches too much Fox News.

Ocala, FL

#794710 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
This is what gets the religious nuts to the polls:
WASHINGTON -- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) used some of the precious remaining hours of the 2012 campaign to reach out to social conservative voters in a town hall-style call on Sunday night, warning that "Judeo-Christian" values were at risk if President Barack Obama is reelected.
The Romney campaign also currently has a robocall that warns Christians that Obama is a "threat to our religious freedom."
Ryan is considered more conservative on social issues than Romney. For example, while Romney believes abortion access should be legal in cases of rape and incest, Ryan does not
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/04/paul...
And some of the arguments you make gets athiest nuts to the polls.

So what?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#794711 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX will never be looked at by the journalistic community as a serious news source.
Even if they get something right on the rare occasion no one is buying in. Why? Because FOX lies most of the time. When the community they work within has had to fact check FOX on numerous occasions, what can the talking heads at FOX expect?
Like I've said before....in this case FOX is doing Obama a favor.
And anyway, maybe we should have a talk about the validity of using anonymous sources. Seems reckless to me.
\
Perhaps Fox should ask pertinent questions, like:

Who told Susan Rice what to say on the television netorks and at the UN when the Obama administration spewed obvious lies about the Americans killed in Benghazi.

So, how about you set an example for journalists. Ask this question:

Who told Susan Rice to speak the obvious lie on all the television networks and at the UN that the deaths of the American ambassador and 3 other Americans was caused by a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack, and got a total of seventeen (that's 17) hits worldwide before Obama blamed the Benghazi attack on it?

How about setting an example for the journalists in the United States and start asking that question....
Inquiring minds want to know.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#794712 Nov 5, 2012
No Mormon in the White House!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#794713 Nov 5, 2012
He is the Anti-Christ!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#794714 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Please tell us when Colin Powell decided to be a Marxist communist....

Inquiring minds want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-24 7 min RACE 8
Abby 10-23-14 12 min Toj 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Jonah1 50,629
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min jacques Ottawa 179,394
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 56 min Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ibadan Polytechnic 2014/2015 1st Bach Is Out, F... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]