Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#794590 Nov 5, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You are a worthless garbage and coward hating on Carol you idiot 71 year old death trap...
-
It's the culture...
Thank you dummy for your Support of President Obama....Barack Obama, our next President
1 more day loser...Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaa ahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaha!!!
Logic

United States

#794591 Nov 5, 2012
Breaking news!

Romney will create 120 million new jobs!

He made a mistake when he said 12 millions jobs on day 1.
carol

Orlando, FL

#794592 Nov 5, 2012
A 2007 Treasury Department study showed that:

Nearly 58% of U.S. households in the lowest income quintile in 1996 moved to a higher level by 2005.

The reverse also held true.

Households that were in the top 1% in income in 1996 more than 57% dropped to a lower-income group by 2005.

Every day in America, the poor join the ranks of the rich, and the rich fall out of comfort.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2011 ...

Take off those blinders people...please.

You really don't want big government calling the shots and telling us what we can and cannot do. I just know you don't deep down.
fred

Milford, CT

#794593 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you dummy for your Support of President Obama....Barack Obama, our next President

1 more day loser
Communist ANC mau maus are killing whites trapped in South Africa. The communist Kenyan mau mau says..America is next

Whites can be and are victims of South African genocide
Friday, March 23, 2012
The Tower Light ^| March 11, 2012 | Johannes Burke

I was picking up my daughter Monday afternoon at school to take her to a doctor’s appointment when I noticed something that warmed my heart. I saw several different messages in large chalk words around campus.“Stop White South African Genocide” and “Stand Fast South Africa” were chalked throughout my short walk on campus. When I left South Africa in 1998 and brought my family to the United States to flee the genocide of my people,
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794594 Nov 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask CNN how much do they get paid from the government to cover for them?
Ask CNN what story FOX got on Benghazi was wrong, instead were FOX come from journalisticlly? They can't say what story was incorrect? Or documents FOX got was also incorrect?
Ask the right questions, you will get your answers!
One day when everything gets on the open on Benghazi, CNN will be quite as a mouse.
CNN IS PROTECTING COVER UP...
FOX is getting their information from very reliable sources and CNN can't put lid on it to protect the government and that's the problem.
What happened to real journalism or investigative reporting. Don't exist anymore. REAL NEWS?
FOX will never be looked at by the journalistic community as a serious news source.

Even if they get something right on the rare occasion no one is buying in. Why? Because FOX lies most of the time. When the community they work within has had to fact check FOX on numerous occasions, what can the talking heads at FOX expect?

Like I've said before....in this case FOX is doing Obama a favor.

And anyway, maybe we should have a talk about the validity of using anonymous sources. Seems reckless to me.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#794596 Nov 5, 2012
Keyedup,
Your pain is America's gain.
loose

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#794597 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning H.
Nothing the racist posters say here count for anything after tomarrow... Our work is done here....I am happy this disgusting thread is over..
We humans can go back to the good life without teabagger racist to deal with..It's been great reading your posts.Have a great life Homer..
Look out!!!! There's a RACIST right behind ya! BOO!

Oh, never mind...you're just standing in front of a mirror.

If you and those who beleve as you do would live your lives as honestly and best as you can rather than blaming anything bad happening on racism, you could and would be much happier.

Looking at skin color isn't where it's at in 2012...in spite of the president trying to divide us along class lines.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#794598 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you dummy for your Support of President Obama....Barack Obama, our next President
1 more day loser
Hurry.
Go get fitted for a leaf blowewr today. Don't wait for the crowds to form on Nobember 7th.
If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.

... or, use that degree in engineering or science you earned when you took advantage of all the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country and get a very well-paying job.

What's that? You chose to not take advantage of the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country?
Well, go get fitted for a leaf blower or starve.

Everyone has to sacrifice to get us out of this monstrous hole the Democrats have dug and put us in. You, too.

By the way, are the tantrum riots already planned for when Obama gets tossed out of the White House on his Marxist fraud ass? Is Obama's base going to do what they usually do and burn their own neighborhoods down?
We're tired of cleaning your crap up. You can live in the ashes you create.
And, we'll have to move the seat of government, you know. The government won't be able to function with DC's 80 percent black population burning the nations capital down.
You know, that hasn't happened since 1812. Looks like Obama's base is the worst thing that's happened to our government since the last time an army invaded the United States.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794599 Nov 5, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Obama Probability of Re-Election Bounces Back
President Obama's probability of winning 270 votes in the Electoral College has hit 86.3% in his latest forecast, nearly recovering to his previous high of 87%.
"Obama unlikely to win by anything like his post-DNC margins. But Romney has no momentum, Obama's state polling is robust, and time is up."
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Larry Sabato also forecasts an Obama electoral vote win, 290 to 248.
Another poster stated it well:

Florida was once a great State, on track to get a modern public transportation system. Up to 1999 our State was fiscally sound. Why? Florida had only had two Republican Governors since 1885. Then came Jeb Bush. His first act was bullying voters into taking back the mandate for public transportation, then he lined his buddies pockets with the disaster relief of 2004/05. After 12 years of Republican misrule our State is broke. It is safe to say that Florida is the most crooked state in the Union now. We are dealing with

- shameless disaster and public contract profiteering
- election fraud on a level only known in banana republics
- citizens have to jump through hoops to get unemployment which they paid for.
- petty-felons have to fight to get their civil rights reinstated.
- a governor who acts like a feudal overlord
- suggestive constitutional amendments to allow Scott to fire and appoint judges
- the governor's wife owns the companies that carries out mandatory drug testing
- record levels of uninsured, with Scott not accepting Federal money to help
- record levels of unemployment, homelessness, and foreclosures
- property and local taxes going up by the year while property values tank
- politicians lining their pockets (Rubio, Sansom, etc)

We can thank the GOP for the successful Jamaicanization of our State. I only hope that these people standing in line at their polling stations realize what's going on in our state and make the right decision.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#794600 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
America catches up to fred and realizes the Kenyan has committed the greatest crime in history.
Wash Times' Jeff Kuhner: Sheriff Joe's Obama Investigation Biggest Scandal in American History
Friday, March 23, 2012
YouTube ^| 3/22/2012 | BirtherReportDotCom
Washington Times Writer Jeff Kuhner on TruNews: Obama has Perpetrated a Massive Hoax and Fraud upon the American People; Obama Document Fraud Biggest Scandal in American History; Much Bigger than Watergate; Everything Obama Has Done Could be Illegal; American Media Silent - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tie the rope aroung something strong and get a chair ready freddy boy....
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794601 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
1 more day loser...Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaa ahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaha!!!
You're going down old man...
-
It's the culture....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#794602 Nov 5, 2012
Hopefully there will be mass racist suicide tomorrow night among teabaggers
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794603 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
OLD worn out John Mccain is on this morning lieing about libia...what a bitter old fool..
I agree! He's on tv more than anyone else, likes to hear himself talk. What a load.

Ocala, FL

#794604 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>good luck jackass
YOUR GOING TO NEED IT
I get the impression you'd be bored without your hate.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794606 Nov 5, 2012
And what's with the 'every news source that's not down with Mitt must be getting paid by Obama'?

So now you care? On another of 100 different issues?

Bush administration payment of columnists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_administrat...

You Bush deniers have a lot of work to do over at Wiki to make sure you're not actually being hypocrites. That F&F thing sure could use a wingnut edit or 20.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#794607 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
1 more day loser
You just hang yourself , just like obummer did with his presidency.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#794608 Nov 5, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, there was chaos in Miami-Dade County, Florida where Governor Rick Scott suspended in-person absentee voting because too many people were waiting to vote. And that was only after early voting lines lasted upwards of six hours and were shut down at the designated 1 p.m. closing time. A six hour long line in the hot Miami sun just to cast a ballot. After social media exploded in protest, Scott allows the in-person absentee vote to continue. But this only a cursory victory for voting rights because absentee ballots, unlike the early votes during normal polling hours, are too often rejected for errors.
And here’s a shocker. The Miami Herald reported on Saturday that 187,000 more Democrats than Republicans had voted. If you’re Rick Scott, there’s a clear political motivation to block that progress.
In Ohio, secretary of state Jon Husted, who’s been the most obsessive vote-suppressor of any Republican official in the nation, tossed another wrench in the works the other day by ordering the rejection of provisional ballots that do not correctly list the form of photo ID presented to poll workers. Prior to this new Husted rule, filling in the ID information was the job of the poll worker and now the risk of mistake increases exponentially. If the slightest error is made, the entire provisional ballot will be discarded. Potentially hundreds of thousands of provisional ballots could be rejected. This knife in the back of Ohio voters is only the latest attempt by Husted to disenfranchise voters, specifically Democratic voters, in the swingiest of the swing states — the state that will absolutely decide who will win on Tuesday.
Suffice to say, Rick Scott and Jon Husted ought to be sanctioned by the Justice Department for civil rights violations under the Voting Rights Act. From Rick Scott to Rick Perry, to Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett to South Carolina governor Nikki Haley to Jon Husted, their only goal is to preserve the white, wealthy, conservative power structure.
But this is only an extension of a core tenet of the Republican Party: it simply does not want people to vote. The more voters there are, the less likely Republicans will win. Especially now with a growing minority population.
Here’s the founder of the Heritage Foundation and the Moral Majority, Paul Weyrich, in 1980 laying it out in simple terms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
“I don’t want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of the people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”.......
It’s difficult to know whether voter disenfranchisement will ultimately swing tomorrow’s results, but the Republicans are trying really, really hard to make it so. And yet the Republicans somehow continue to be treated with seriousness and respect in spite of their obviously nefarious means.
http://thedailybanter.com/2012/11/six-hour-li...
But, they get away with it without consequences. In this case I tend to agree with Carol; get your vote in on time to avoid these issues, because we know the Republicans will use any opportunity to suppress the voters; they know they are Democrats.
fred

Milford, CT

#794609 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another poster stated it well:
Florida was once a great State, on track to get a modern public transportation system. Up to 1999 our State was fiscally sound. Why? Florida had only had two Republican Governors since 1885. Then came Jeb Bush. His first act was bullying voters into taking back the mandate for public transportation, then he lined his buddies pockets with the disaster relief of 2004/05. After 12 years of Republican misrule our State is broke. It is safe to say that Florida is the most crooked state in the Union now. We are dealing with
- shameless disaster and public contract profiteering
- election fraud on a level only known in banana republics
- citizens have to jump through hoops to get unemployment which they paid for.
- petty-felons have to fight to get their civil rights reinstated.
- a governor who acts like a feudal overlord
- suggestive constitutional amendments to allow Scott to fire and appoint judges
- the governor's wife owns the companies that carries out mandatory drug testing
- record levels of uninsured, with Scott not accepting Federal money to help
- record levels of unemployment, homelessness, and foreclosures
- property and local taxes going up by the year while property values tank
- politicians lining their pockets (Rubio, Sansom, etc)
We can thank the GOP for the successful Jamaicanization of our State. I only hope that these people standing in line at their polling stations realize what's going on in our state and make the right decision.
The mau mau fluking slut picks up hitchhikers for good luck

Men fear women in Zimbabwe after spate of rapes to harvest their sperm
Friday, March 23, 2012
Daily Mail ^| 03/23/2012

Gangs of beautiful women in Zimbabwe have been picking up male hitchhikers to have sexual intercourse and harvest their sperm for use in traditional luck-enhancing 'juju' rituals, according to local media reports. Local woman, Susan Dhliwayo, claims she pulled her car over recently to pick up a group of male hitchhikers and they refused to get in, because they feared they were going to be raped.

Ocala, FL

#794610 Nov 5, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
One blog compiling and analyzing polls from multiple sources does.
Good morning, Carol
Depends on WHICH multiple sources I suppose. And the projection of the writer.

I dislike numbers....they can all be manipulated, bent, and even tampered with. I just hope the vote count comes out fair and square, I could care less about polls.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#794611 Nov 5, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You all just need to take a friggin' pill.
"A judge has ordered an early-voting site in central Florida to stay open an additional four hours Sunday following lawsuits filed by the state Democratic party.
The judge ordered the polling site in Orange County to extend its hours because it was shut down Saturday while authorities investigated a suspicious package.
Voting in Miami-Dade County didn't conclude until about 1 a.m. Sunday because voters standing in line when the polls closed were allowed to vote.
The Orange County site is a library in the city of Winter Park. The suspicious package turned out to be a cooler."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/04/fl...
Lol,,,"A judge extended the hours in Orange County after the state Democratic Party sued for more time". Nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,069
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 4 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 4 hr Funny But True 10
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]