Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#794649 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I spoke to people in line waiting to see the President at the rally in Hollywood, many reported waiting 8 hours in line to vote.
23,000 people waited 4 hours to enter the football field to see the President; and, another 3 hours waiting inside!
Rick Scott has recently pivoted on education; plans to issue debit cards to teachers to buy supplies that they have been paying for out of their own pockets for years!
The problem is that the Democrats need a dynamic candidate; Alex Sink didn't have it, she should have won, it was close.
We need a tough guy, someone like Alan Grayson! Florida is very corrupt.
We do't ne Florida to win but it would be fun to see romnuts lose all that money down here...

I'll be glad this thread is over Lily.Great fishing starts now and huntins season is open. 1 more month till the snow birds get here.this is the best time of year in the keys...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#794651 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
OLD worn out John Mccain is on this morning lieing about libia...what a bitter old fool..
What age bitter fool are you?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794652 Nov 5, 2012
A Zogby poll finds Obama has picked up five points among independents, perhaps because of how he has handled the federal response to Hurricane Sandy. Meanwhile the latest national Public Policy Polling tracking poll shows Obama turning a longtime disadvantage with independents into a 49% to 44% advantage. Furthermore, a new national ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll shows Obama and Romney deadlocked with independents, at 46% each, matching Obama's best showing among that group in that survey and coming after Romney had reached a high of 58% just a week and a half earlier.

Finally, the Politico/GWU tracking poll finds the two men essentially tied with independents just a week after Romney held a double-digit lead with them.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/11/04/...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#794653 Nov 5, 2012
sorry Lily keybord problems
We don't need Florida to win but it would be fun to see romnuts lose all that money down here...
I'll be glad this thread is over Lily.Great fishing starts now and huntins season is open. 1 more month till the snow birds get here.this is the best time of year in the keys...Stone crabbin is good this year....
fred

Milford, CT

#794654 Nov 5, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>We do't ne Florida to win but it would be fun to see romnuts lose all that money down here...
I'll be glad this thread is over Lily.Great fishing starts now and huntins season is open. 1 more month till the snow birds get here.this is the best time of year in the keys...
Military says the Kenyan is Commander in Chump. Back President Romney

Breaking: GEN Tommy Franks, GEN Hugh Shelton Among 500 High Ranking Military Endorsing Romney http://bit.ly/SnmLIa #ac360 @cnn
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794655 Nov 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide
... along with Fox News Channel’s Dick Morris and the Washington Examiner’s Michael Barone.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/george-will...
Much of the Media Is Calling the Presidential Race for Barack Obama

The press is heading into Election Day increasingly confident that the president will beat Romney.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#794656 Nov 5, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it disgusting? Same in Ohio. Yet they get away with it. The only defense is to get out the vote in large numbers, no complacency. We have to remember the famous "537" votes that Bush got Bush into office.
People don't trust anyone, they're filling out ballots at home and personall delivering them.
I'm afraid of early voting; will vote tomorrow in person at my precinct.
I feel badly for the people in New Jersey and New York!
The building that my daughter lived in on Gold St. has been deemed unfit to inhabit due to oil explosing pipes in basement with water.
50 floors of people have to leave their apartments for the few months it will take to remedy the damage. Where will they go?
I read that 40,000 people have lost their homes! Where will they go?
I wonder if Katherine Harris is standing in line. Remember her? She did her best to make sure Jeb's brother prevailed back in the stolen election of 2000 after which the Bush Bros. threw her under the bus......

People will have to stay with relatives, friends till this mess gets fixed. My daughter works down in the Village and they are already back to work this morning. Closed all last week. She has friends that live below 34th St. They are staying with relatives. They are doing what they have to. This is what happened after 9/11. People find a way. It's the shelters for people who have nowhere to go. It will take time but it will get better.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794657 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
What age bitter fool are you?
Keyedup is actually is certifiably 72... Keyedup has made God's waiting list....
-
It's the culture....

Ocala, FL

#794658 Nov 5, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX will never be looked at by the journalistic community as a serious news source.
Even if they get something right on the rare occasion no one is buying in. Why? Because FOX lies most of the time. When the community they work within has had to fact check FOX on numerous occasions, what can the talking heads at FOX expect?
Like I've said before....in this case FOX is doing Obama a favor.
And anyway, maybe we should have a talk about the validity of using anonymous sources. Seems reckless to me.
You might want to forward that "anonymous sources" comment to Harry Reid, leader of the senate.

Ya'll are so Fox paranoid because you think more truth will be realized by the libs with blinders on before tomorrow.

Of course the MSM won't recognize Fox as legitimate news. The LSM is the voice of the "state." Gotta try to shut down the truth tellers.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#794659 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Last days for the thread here....
The Constitution lives or dies tomorrow.
Marxists entrench themselves in the government or get tossed out on their Marxist asses tomorrow.
The path to the truth opens up or gets buried forever tomorrow.
Our government gets off the suicidal path it's on now, or we rush headlong to collapse tomorrow.
People remain free or are made subjects of a dictator tomorrow.
Truth lives or dies tomorrow.
By the way, what is the name of our president?
Does anyone really know?
You know it has to be one of the worst situations imaginable to have a president nobody even knows what his name is.
GOD Bless America, the CONSTITUTION, our troops and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS.

Because COMMIE marxist type DICTATORSHIPS suck!
Freedom of Ketchup (cause NO ogivvernment loserTics--you do NOT PAY for the lunches here!!!)

GO Christie-way to stomp the EPA strangleholds of UNBALANCED, economic choke outs!! The North East coastline revoery appreciates YOUR LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/Christie et al 2012!
or
Let the no'mo' hatertic phat crayon, kiddie ghetto/gutter snipe camplaing ads, get to WORK-OFF the camplaining trails and let the 1460 day countdown begin!

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#794660 Nov 5, 2012
Thomper UK wrote:
Very rarely is so much expectation laid to rest on one persons shoulders.
Obama will NEVER be able to live up to the expectations and hype of this circus of an election.
I feel sorry for the bloke.
I would never feel sorry for OBAMA..His administration is a joke.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#794662 Nov 5, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Libtard.
Since you have the balls to hide behind the flag this is a good question for a Moonbat like you.
Did you hear Obama say we don't leave anyone behind? he was talking about the storm, but then FEMA never went to help. I think it wasn't until frikkin yesterday that the bums showed up on Staten Island, but the Jive-Ass Obama got his photo ops.
we don't leave anyone behind?
We had F-16s in Italy that could have made Benghazi in 25 minutes to the embassy where we had lasers on the ground to nail the terrorist mortor positions.
We had a C-130 that could have deployed as well.
We also had personnel in country that never got the order to help.
Instead, Obama left them behind. Four dead.
Now the Moron & Chief just lies and obfuscates.
Hillary Clinton is a complete joke and useless.
What does your commie self say, as you hide behind your flag?
If you weren't so "special," you might have noticed I'm (Elvira) is in front, not behind the flag, but I say, you, as usual, are full of Faux pucky. Even the right wing blogs disagree with your assessment, and the term is spelled "mortar," Commander Clueless. F-16's in a confusing situation in a civilian population...Bwahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#794663 Nov 5, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Well I actually agree with this statement. WE HAVE BEEN DOWNSIZED in all kinds of ways.

Ocala, FL

#794664 Nov 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry.
Go get fitted for a leaf blowewr today. Don't wait for the crowds to form on Nobember 7th.
If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.
... or, use that degree in engineering or science you earned when you took advantage of all the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country and get a very well-paying job.
What's that? You chose to not take advantage of the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country?
Well, go get fitted for a leaf blower or starve.
Everyone has to sacrifice to get us out of this monstrous hole the Democrats have dug and put us in. You, too.
By the way, are the tantrum riots already planned for when Obama gets tossed out of the White House on his Marxist fraud ass? Is Obama's base going to do what they usually do and burn their own neighborhoods down?
We're tired of cleaning your crap up. You can live in the ashes you create.
And, we'll have to move the seat of government, you know. The government won't be able to function with DC's 80 percent black population burning the nations capital down.
You know, that hasn't happened since 1812. Looks like Obama's base is the worst thing that's happened to our government since the last time an army invaded the United States.
I love your leafblower statement. OR, they could practice saying..."Would you like fries with that?"

We watch Big Bang Theory on weeknights. For an hour on that channel, every commercial break, there is a commercial BEGGING people to further their education, learn a trade, better themselves, with financial help of course.

What's the problem???? If they think it's easier to vote democrat so they can just receive a means-tested government check, the money WILL run out. But half of them don't even know where that money comes from...it's just FREE STUFF FROM THE GOVERNMENT.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794665 Nov 5, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to forward that "anonymous sources" comment to Harry Reid, leader of the senate.
Ya'll are so Fox paranoid because you think more truth will be realized by the libs with blinders on before tomorrow.
Of course the MSM won't recognize Fox as legitimate news. The LSM is the voice of the "state." Gotta try to shut down the truth tellers.
A group of folks who have a following that takes what they say as the gospel even after a dozen fact checkers have proven that group is wrong would lead an intelligent person to think that Big Brother is sitting behind the FOX curtain.

1984 indeed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#794666 Nov 5, 2012
Rasmussen starting to backpedal, they are feeling a little unsure about their candidate -
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows the race tied with President Obama and Mitt Romney each attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide.
“It’s somewhat surprising that heading into the final weekend of the election season, we are unable to confidently project who is likely to win the White House,” Scott Rasmussen writes in his latest weekly newspaper column.“But the race for the White House remains close because of the economy. Most Americans do not feel better off than they were four years ago, but most are not feeling worse off either.”
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794667 Nov 5, 2012
Obama parties down low in Las Vegas and in South Florida, lying to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food, in freezing temperatures, and are dying...AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts....
-
It's the culture....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#794668 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Military says the Kenyan is Commander in Chump. Back President Romney
Breaking: GEN Tommy Franks, GEN Hugh Shelton Among 500 High Ranking Military Endorsing Romney http://bit.ly/SnmLIa #ac360 @cnn
thats nice freddy.... 1 more day
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#794669 Nov 5, 2012
Vote for LOVE OF COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
Qualified, Expereinced LEADERSHIP-FOR ALL of America again-NOT against it!!

Here's to y'all!
fred

Milford, CT

#794670 Nov 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't so "special," you might have noticed I'm (Elvira) is in front, not behind the flag, but I say, you, as usual, are full of Faux pucky. Even the right wing blogs disagree with your assessment, and the term is spelled "mortar," Commander Clueless. F-16's in a confusing situation in a civilian population...Bwahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Benghazi in a nutshell: Obama abandoned them to die, lied about it and flew to Vegas to party with Beyonce. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 min texas pete 391
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 48,521
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 20 min rico 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min loose cannon 180,803
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr Mister Tonka 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,789
Super Waste by Post Office 1 hr CallWaltJacobson 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr primetime justice 98,684
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:09AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush